Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    I got my second shot today (Thursday). It said that it would be another two weeks before the vaccine completely kicks in.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    So a crank who does this sort of thing as a rule is now chasing after Boris? I am sure the judges and courts are well used to her. Probably end up in the bin. There are always people like her out there. no idea if they like the publicity or what it is they are chasing. Is an Irish priest who seems to turn up at major sporting events and disrupts them. Why? Nobody has any idea at all. Stopped a runner winning an Olympic gold one year. Ran on the road and grabbed him. next we saw him he ran onto the track during an F1 race. Cars nearing 200mph. He just runs out in front of them. Still trying to figure him out. He is a mystery to everybody. Does he just want his picture in all the papers? Or is there something else to what he is doing? At least with the woman chasing Boris people know what she does and what she is trying again. Won't hold up in court. Not sure if heard much of Boris in the North of Ireland. On the day a judge found that the British army were guilty of killing innocent Catholics. Boris saying how sorry he was that this ever had to happen. There are about another 100 deaths they have to look at. The British army used to blame these deaths on other things. Knock you down in their armoured cars and blame the breaks. For years people have been asking for so many cases to be looked at.

Here in Ireland one shop they made a whole 39 Euro in a full day. As a rule you might make 39 Euro from one customer. Lot of places have closed down. Result of the longest lockdown. The EU are telling all EU member states they must put tax rates up. Let us sees how that one works out. Who agrees with it and who doesn't. I can see the logic in it from an Eu point of view. If you leave things as they are, you will probably need to borrow more from the EU. Put your taxes up and what you have to borrow will be lower. Will only work out if they all raise the tax rates.

I do think they are over playing these strains. Told us to get ready for the various strains. Nothing happened after that. you would hear of cases and deaths. They were simply put down as Covid. Not as any new strain of the virus. I do think if Ireland got hit bad tomorrow there would be a new Irish strain mentioned. That is how it seems to work.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    @Otherside just for you

50627.jpeg
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Imagine saying that in a conversation. "Where do you come from?" "FUK." And how do we describe the people from FUK. FUKish? FUKer? FUKmen? Would you get a passport with the word "FUK" on the front of it? Imagine handing that over to passport control whenever you go on holiday.

Got my second jab date here for the end of the month. We were doing 12 weeks here. Then Boris went on tv last night and said they were shortening that to eight weeks, because of the Indian variant. So hell knows now.

That is the one in the news here. Said last night that it may disrupt things completely reopening in June. They have been getting quite a bit of critism over that - they did not put the travel restrictions in place in time. Held off it seems because Boris was supposed to fly over there for trade talks. Then those were cancelled, the hotel quarantine was put in place, but they held off for a few days. This resulted in everyone who wanted to fly India-UK all coming back at once. One city here the other day that has quite a few cases of the Indian variant said that it wanted to offer it now to everyone over the age of 18 quickly. They were told no.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    @Otherside just for you

50627.jpeg
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Imagine saying that in a conversation. "Where do you come from?" "FUK." And how do we describe the people from FUK. FUKish? FUKer? FUKmen? Would you get a passport with the word "FUK" on the front of it? Imagine handing that over to passport control whenever you go on holiday.

Got my second jab date here for the end of the month. We were doing 12 weeks here. Then Boris went on tv last night and said they were shortening that to eight weeks, because of the Indian variant. So hell knows now.

That is the one in the news here. Said last night that it may disrupt things completely reopening in June. They have been getting quite a bit of critism over that - they did not put the travel restrictions in place in time. Held off it seems because Boris was supposed to fly over there for trade talks. Then those were cancelled, the hotel quarantine was put in place, but they held off for a few days. This resulted in everyone who wanted to fly India-UK all coming back at once. One city here the other day that has quite a few cases of the Indian variant said that it wanted to offer it now to everyone over the age of 18 quickly. They were told no.
    OMG! Back in the day, I called that a "cuss filter bypass" It's been a LONG time since I have used that term!
    If the virus isn't getting us, JOEjanHorse is - inflation is going to be a nightmare. They are predicting so far the worst in 40 years. He clearly should not have "won" the election. We just found out that one of our oil pipelines was hacked for ransom....and somebody PAID it! Bad precedent!!!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Able to sit indoors in cafes, pubs and restaurants now. As expected, as soon as that happens it is nice and sunny, meaning that sitting outdoors is nice. As opposed to sitting outdoors last week when it was absolutely pouring it down. Ah well.

Also, it is now legal to hug people. Literally said that. You can hug people now.

Keep warning that the coming out of lockdown June 21 may be delayed because they fucked up sticking India on the redlist when that variant started running rampage, so now we have Indian variant hotspots.

At a theme park and I feel had a single rider that they cant just slip me on the end of a queue because of social distancing requirements, but eh. Paid for my ticket same as someone else, and everyone else I know is in Wales or Scotland.

I struggle making friends to begin with (thanks social anxiety). Its near impossible when theres covid 19 restrictions in place limiting what you can do.

Edit - Also discovered - masks are not designed for rollercoaster. It may fall off when you go upside down, causing you to accidentally break the law.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    My state is supposed to lift everything tomorrow, including the health emergency that has been us for over a year.
    I got the second vaccine on May 13 and everything kicked in May 27.

Our stores now say that if we have been fully vaccinated we can shop without a mask. I still see people with masks, but many do not.
    I haven't turned into a chicken or have reacted to anything I hear, so I think I am okay.....for now :troll:

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I got my number 2 today as well...guess we will see if I turn into a chicken or not. No difference in restrictions though based on what I can do vaccinated vs not.

They lift everything here mid June in theory, with the exception of foreign travel. Still be restrictions on that because of variants. Lot of people holidaying at home though this year anyway. Gibraltar (tiny little self-governing British overseas territory south of Spain, think Puerto Rico kind of thing) is selling itself hard as a holiday destination here as "Staycation in Britain, but with the sun". Very tempted by it - is expensive though.

Going to a wedding in Saturday. Strange rules. Only 50 people allowed. You do not go to the bar. There is table service only, with social distancing. You stay at your table. No music, no dancing. Going to be strange I think. And half the family lives in the US and cant actually travel over without having to quarantine for ten days in the UK so they will attending on Skype.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    I got my number 2 today as well...guess we will see if I turn into a chicken or not. No difference in restrictions though based on what I can do vaccinated vs not.

They lift everything here mid June in theory, with the exception of foreign travel. Still be restrictions on that because of variants. Lot of people holidaying at home though this year anyway. Gibraltar (tiny little self-governing British overseas territory south of Spain, think Puerto Rico kind of thing) is selling itself hard as a holiday destination here as "Staycation in Britain, but with the sun". Very tempted by it - is expensive though.

Going to a wedding in Saturday. Strange rules. Only 50 people allowed. You do not go to the bar. There is table service only, with social distancing. You stay at your table. No music, no dancing. Going to be strange I think. And half the family lives in the US and cant actually travel over without having to quarantine for ten days in the UK so they will attending on Skype.
    It's coming out that it is more likely this virus did come from the Chinese lab. It's sickening to think that I, along with other people, suffered tremendously online for saying it. We were dismissed as conspiracy theorists and even banned for it....only to be proven right. Our main "doctor" was praised by some agency for telling people that it was a natural virus.

Well, it showed me that I could no longer support a forum I had been faithful to for nearly 16 years.
    Even with a new investigation into what happened in China, I firmly believe that the story will not be found from the United States. I would not be surprised if Australia actually gets a hold of what happened in Wuhan.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    It's coming out that it is more likely this virus did come from the Chinese lab. It's sickening to think that I, along with other people, suffered tremendously online for saying it. We were dismissed as conspiracy theorists and even banned for it....only to be proven right. Our main "doctor" was praised by some agency for telling people that it was a natural virus.

Well, it showed me that I could no longer support a forum I had been faithful to for nearly 16 years.
    Even with a new investigation into what happened in China, I firmly believe that the story will not be found from the United States. I would not be surprised if Australia actually gets a hold of what happened in Wuhan.
    Yeah, looks like it could be a virus that managed to escape from a lab over there. Will be interesting to see what happens if they do prove that. Short of a high up official defecting, I dont think we'll get the truth whilst there is the CCP in power.

Unfortunatley though, I would be surprised if the UK did much more about it other than sanctions - which it already has on China given what is going on in Hong Kong and Xinjiang.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Yeah, looks like it could be a virus that managed to escape from a lab over there. Will be interesting to see what happens if they do prove that. Short of a high up official defecting, I dont think we'll get the truth whilst there is the CCP in power.

Unfortunatley though, I would be surprised if the UK did much more about it other than sanctions - which it already has on China given what is going on in Hong Kong and Xinjiang.
    We have too many people here trying to cover for China. It is the sickest thing I have ever seen. The fear is anti-Asian crime. It's the Chinese government that did all of this, not the people.
    That same "doctor" I mentioned even supported the kind of activity they did - we apparently even gave China money during the Obama administration. He had thousands of emails that explained something other than what he touted.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    We have too many people here trying to cover for China. It is the sickest thing I have ever seen. The fear is anti-Asian crime. It's the Chinese government that did all of this, not the people.
    That same "doctor" I mentioned even supported the kind of activity they did - we apparently even gave China money during the Obama administration. He had thousands of emails that explained something other than what he touted.
    Yeah, criticising a regime is different to criticising a people.

So lets put covid aside for a bit - the CCP are not a government that should be defended.They are a government that is literally committing genocide at the moment in Xinjiang. Not sure how much you see about Hong Kong at the moment over there, but they are cracking down very hard over there, quite a few Hong Kongers who've fled because of that.

Not so afraid of criticising the recent batshittery of Belarus's tinpot dictator (Europes last dictator, also cracking down quite hard, hijacked a plane the other week to arrest someone). Nobody thinks that were criticising the Belarusians when we do that...the CCP should be no different.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Yeah, criticising a regime is different to criticising a people.

So lets put covid aside for a bit - the CCP are not a government that should be defended.They are a government that is literally committing genocide at the moment in Xinjiang. Not sure how much you see about Hong Kong at the moment over there, but they are cracking down very hard over there, quite a few Hong Kongers who've fled because of that.

Not so afraid of criticising the recent batshittery of Belarus's tinpot dictator (Europes last dictator, also cracking down quite hard, hijacked a plane the other week to arrest someone). Nobody thinks that were criticising the Belarusians when we do that...the CCP should be no different.
    Yep - both countries are a total mess. I don't think we were defending Belarus over here, but China - it's disgusting. We have one House member who had a Chinese driver for 20 years - a spy. Another one had a relationship with a Chinese intern that went back to China. I mean, some of this stuff has to be obvious, but people keep turning a blind eye. It is going to hit the fan. All they scream about is "anti-Asian crime" - well, if you mention the government not the people, then it might not be the same.

I knew this was global bioterrorism via lie by omission. China's actions were to protect themselves and hurt others. Many people died in China - far more than they reported. They initially said as much, too.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Most US media has done a complete 180 on the lab leak theory.It has went from a conspiracy theory to mainstream credible in a hurry.This priming of the US news usually means that US intelligence has found something serious but who knows right?lol

I do find the US response to the virus disgusting. So much death and destruction could have been prevented with people thinking about others before themselves.

As far as the Chinese government goes well appeasement only goes so far.Ask WW2 era Germany. Curious when they will move on Taiwan.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Lucid View Post
    Most US media has done a complete 180 on the lab leak theory.It has went from a conspiracy theory to mainstream credible in a hurry.This priming of the US news usually means that US intelligence has found something serious but who knows right?lol

I do find the US response to the virus disgusting. So much death and destruction could have been prevented with people thinking about others before themselves.

As far as the Chinese government goes well appeasement only goes so far.Ask WW2 era Germany. Curious when they will move on Taiwan.
    Given what they did with building that little island in the international waters.....creepy times.
    The virus ruined things in our country, that's for sure. That's one of the things China wanted to happen so they would try to get ahead.

Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.