Page 401 of 424 FirstFirst ... 201 301 351 391 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 411 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Always frustrated with something and the usual escapes keep working less and less.
    *Fart noises*

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    My dad’s brother and his wife are staying with my parents for a while...they sold their house and are house hunting for a new one and need a place to stay until. My kids and I are staying with my parents for the weekend. It’s a lot of people here, but that’s ok as they have plenty of room.

What’s bothering me is my aunt and uncle are about to strangle each other. Buying a house is verrry stressful, I get that. But they can’t decide on a house. Part of the problem is there is no such thing as the perfect house and they need to realize that.

Also, I feel like my aunt is trying to get me to take her side somehow. She’s venting to me tonight, a lot. Which is fine. We get along really well and I’m there for her if she needs to talk. But I am NOT taking sides on this. No fuqing way.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Birthdays suck.
    *Fart noises*

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Pretty bad case of homesickness that is making me miserable.

I'm hoping it will begin to lift a bit soon, otherwise it is going to be a very long and miserable year.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    At a bbq recently / sisters birthday. A guy. An Irish anti English guy. He sings songs for the death of the English. All kinds of horrible. My sister is married to a man who has Irish ancestry. Why he has a friend who is anti English I don't know why.
    I was up close to this filth. Filth ( as I call him ) asked how I was ( casual British? Small talk ) . He's small ( of course ) . This so called man sings anti English songs infront of my niece and nephew. He . I'm sure. Knows of my lack of heterosexuality.
    If in a fight this guy is easily subdued. A couple inches shorter and alot less broader.
    My sister dislikes him. Her husband ( half Irish ) seems to think this guy is acceptable to be in decent company
    We are the walking dead

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I have no idea how I should be or how I want to be on these forums.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I don't know how to be anymore. I am so so so lost.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I talk about myself too much. I know it... But people don't talk to me anyways. It's confusing.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I have a really bad memory of something that happened to me on SAS that I wish I could forget, but can't. Several days ago I was reminded of what happened and I found myself talking about it. Also the person who brought it to my attention died a short while back. I try harder to stay away from any online drama. I don't seek for attention as hard as I used too, for fear. If you ever see a thread written about someone in a negative way please don't tell the person about it. Just report it. Let the moderators sort things out, that is what they are here for! It's much better to be banned from a forum then to be humiliated by a bunch of people teaming up against you. In this case the mods ruled that I did nothing wrong and took the thread down, but I got to live with the bad memory.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Frustrated at the horrible women accusing Henry cavil of being a rapist. This is exactly his point.
    We are the walking dead

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I cannot stand liars. I SERIOUSLY DISLIKE LIARS.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    This was news to me. I had to look it up. And then I saw this funny twitter response.

"This is absurd. If Henry Cavill doesn?t want to be called a rapist then all he has to do is? not rape anyone.
    The mental gymnastics some men are doing to position themselves as ?victims? of #MeToo is insane. pic.twitter.com/nafnZiaXGH
    ? Helen Price (@HelenRPrice) July 11, 2018"

I don't see where anyone is accusing him of being a rapist though.
    "If you don't want to be accused of being poor than just don't be poor."

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dig deep enough and you'll see the misandrists use words like above which basically insinuate him as a creep, predator, sexual assaulter. ...
    We are the walking dead

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Their words are tantamount to accusing him of rape. There's alot of it on twitter . Alot vileness directed towards him.
    We are the walking dead

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    Not sure where you're going with that.

I looked at several news articles and didn't see mention of women accusing him of actual rape. I only read about him speaking of hypothetical situations.
    Sunrise, I just meant telling a person something like that doesn't make sense to me. Sorry, Sunrise.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.