Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Las Vegas Shooter

I know how much you all hate "conspiracy" but here's a couple of things to consider:
    He was a "multi-millionaire" that retired from his last known job as a IRS auditor.
    He was a registered pilot that sold his plane to a CIA backed company.
    He moved over 27 times in 3 years. 2 residences had the same name but in 2 different states.
    He transferred large amounts of money..... and was "flagged" over 200 times in two years., the last transfer was $100.000 dollars to the Philippines a country with Islamic problems.
    I tried to send a $400 Amazon card and the "government" stopped and flagged me.
    I call complete Bullshit on the "official" story.
    I think he was a CIA Spook and tried to do a gun deal with terrorists, they found out, and shot him.
    Shot up the crowd in the concert.
    I would never trust the "government" or anything on the news.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Who really knows anything about him at all? They are trying to put the pieces together. I am sure it doesn't help to hear all this sort of stuff. White American male. Hang on, let us say he had major connections with ISIS and it was a terrorist attack. That way we can't blame one of our own. Wait. I have a better idea. Let us blame it on the CIA. Yes. They killed all those people. Makes a whole lot of sense now. Makes it more complicated. Far too easy to say it was just a rich, white American male who wanted to be remembered for one of the worst shootings of all time. Want to become known in this world? Just butcher a few people. Chances are it wasn't you who done it anyway. They will blame it on the CIA or the FBI. Or some other unknown group. Wait. Trump is your government now. You don't trust your government. You don't trust Trump? Faints.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Who really knows anything about him at all? They are trying to put the pieces together. I am sure it doesn't help to hear all this sort of stuff. White American male. Hang on, let us say he had major connections with ISIS and it was a terrorist attack. That way we can't blame one of our own. Wait. I have a better idea. Let us blame it on the CIA. Yes. They killed all those people. Makes a whole lot of sense now. Makes it more complicated. Far too easy to say it was just a rich, white American male who wanted to be remembered for one of the worst shootings of all time. Want to become known in this world? Just butcher a few people. Chances are it wasn't you who done it anyway. They will blame it on the CIA or the FBI. Or some other unknown group. Wait. Trump is your government now. You don't trust your government. You don't trust Trump? Faints.
    The intelligence agencies are separate from trump.... I trust trump be he is an outsider. There are many things the intelligence agencies do outside of what the public knows.... they even have their own private court system...https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit...eillance_Court

I don't know if the CIA was behind it, or ISIS found out they were being entrapped and did it. I just don't buy the "retired" crazy guy story.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I am well aware of what the CIA have done in the past. They do as they please most of the time. But this is even beyond them. If you try and work our a reason for them doing it? They find out he has ISIS connection. Is that excuse enough? To make it look like he guns down so many people and them claim he is connected to ISIS? As for ISIS doing it? I don't think they could manage such a thing. The whole set up lark is not how they do things. If they had any involvement at all they would be letting the world know about it. Have they ever denied anything as of yet? Especially something this big in the US? They would tell you it was them. Even they have not said a word. So they can be ruled out. Who else does that leave?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    I am well aware of what the CIA have done in the past. They do as they please most of the time. But this is even beyond them. If you try and work our a reason for them doing it? They find out he has ISIS connection. Is that excuse enough? To make it look like he guns down so many people and them claim he is connected to ISIS? As for ISIS doing it? I don't think they could manage such a thing. The whole set up lark is not how they do things. If they had any involvement at all they would be letting the world know about it. Have they ever denied anything as of yet? Especially something this big in the US? They would tell you it was them. Even they have not said a word. So they can be ruled out. Who else does that leave?
    IDK there are a lot of details that don't add up tho.... what do you think?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    He booked into the hotel 3 days in advance. Enough time to get all his guns into the hotel. Which has more than 1 way in and out. Those asking how he got so many weapons into the hotel are clutching at straws. You can also break guns down. He could have had a porter wheel them in for him even.

He did have a ' do not disturb ' sign on the door for the full 3 days. Nothing odd about that at all. People do it a lot. Not wanting anybody in their room when they are not there. This would have given him time to plan things out.

We have one heavy window. Made for a hurricane. But he had modified his weapons. They were all mounted. Meaning zero kick back at all. Top gun he had was a machine gun that could knock off hundreds of rounds a minute. Easily shoot a window out with that gun.

He was actually found my mistake by a security guard. An alarm went off in another room. The owner forgot to shut the door to the room. The guard was not going up looking for any shooter. By the time he arrived the shooting had begun.

What are we left with? A mysterious note with a load of numbers on it. Nobody knows what it is. Bank account? I am sure we will hear something over the coming weeks. As for ISIS. I did hear the whole ISIS connection part. But would it not be great for them to say he was one of theirs? Like they had a part in the big killing spree in the US? This would be gold for them. They have said nothing at all.

If the CIA wanted anybody dead they would have simply do it. If you come up with a reason as to why they must wait for him to be in a hotel and a good reason for them to kill all those innocent people I would love to hear it. Kill him if they must. They could do that anywhere. But make it look like he was working for ISIS? To do that they had to kill so many innocent people? That I simply don't buy into at all.

There is so much we still don't know. That much I will admit. I am sure there is loads more still to come out. We do know he tried to book / did nook into three other hotels. Future dates. Like he thought he would walk out of this after the killing. Do it all over again. Or maybe just having a look at going for the best option. First one done him just fine.

All we need is his background history. Not the made up history. The real history. Then we can paint a picture of the man and know more as to why he done what he done. Until we hear more we have a Male. From America.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    I know how much you all hate "conspiracy" but here's a couple of things to consider:
    He was a "multi-millionaire" that retired from his last known job as a IRS auditor.
    He was a registered pilot that sold his plane to a CIA backed company.
    He moved over 27 times in 3 years. 2 residences had the same name but in 2 different states.
    He transferred large amounts of money..... and was "flagged" over 200 times in two years., the last transfer was $100.000 dollars to the Philippines a country with Islamic problems.
    I tried to send a $400 Amazon card and the "government" stopped and flagged me.
    I call complete Bullshit on the "official" story.
    I think he was a CIA Spook and tried to do a gun deal with terrorists, they found out, and shot him.
    Shot up the crowd in the concert.
    I would never trust the "government" or anything on the news.
    LOL!

Rich, white guy, who didn't get his room service latte.

End of story.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I have one question.
    (I’m not a conspiracy sort of thinker, but I do have one question)

Can someone please explain how a physically unfit middle aged man have carried out such a horrific deed? I read that even an accomplished navy seal would have been challenged ...

I’m embarrassed to ask because it seems like an insensitive question but it does require an explanation.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote JamieWAgain View Post
    I have one question.
    (I’m not a conspiracy sort of thinker, but I do have one question)

Can someone please explain how a physically unfit middle aged man have carried out such a horrific deed? I read that even an accomplished navy seal would have been challenged ...

I’m embarrassed to ask because it seems like an insensitive question but it does require an explanation.
    The Guns were mounted Jamie. Tripods. No heavy lifting needed at all. Guns can be broken down. He had been in the hotel 3 days. So time enough to get the guns in. He had a ' do not disturb ' sign on the door at all times. He was getting ready. He had the guns modified in advance. To fire off more rounds than normal. When ready, from his room, he shot out the window between himself and were the gig was on. Simply pull the trigger. One gun could let off a few hundred rounds a minute. All he had to do was lay on his stomach and pull the trigger. Anybody could have done that. Yourself included.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    The three days with "Do Not Disturb" sound suspicious to me. Nobody, not even newlywed couples, would barricade themselves in the room for three days (they'd have to come up for air, food, or water!).......the bedding would be changed daily, I would think.

If they weren't allowed to go into one of their own rooms like that......creepy.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Lot of people place ' do not disturb ' signs on doors so nobody enters the room when they are not there. I would imagine he left the room once or twice. Brought the guns in over a few days. Hotel workers are happy to see those signs on the doors. One less room for them to clean. If the sign is there they can't enter your room. Simple as that.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.