Page 421 of 424 FirstFirst ... 221 321 371 411 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 6354
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Having low self esteem is one hell of a drug.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    Having low self esteem is one hell of a drug.
    A bad one,

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Here we have a Prince that died on Friday. He was 99 and had heart problems, so it is not unexpected.

I feel really bad saying this - because someone has died and all - but does this have to be plastered everywhere? Our national broadcaster - BBC - has pretty much cancelled everything the last two days to have Prince Phillip related broadcasts. Nothing on the radio but Prince Phillip. Cant even open the app with my Train Tickets on without a "Urgent announcement- Prince is dead" popping up.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Here we have a Prince that died on Friday. He was 99 and had heart problems, so it is not unexpected.

I feel really bad saying this - because someone has died and all - but does this have to be plastered everywhere? Our national broadcaster - BBC - has pretty much cancelled everything the last two days to have Prince Phillip related broadcasts. Nothing on the radio but Prince Phillip. Cant even open the app with my Train Tickets on without a "Urgent announcement- Prince is dead" popping up.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/b...hilip-n1263711

It seems you’re not alone.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Just a sense of futility that is starting to spiral. Drowning in a sea of endless fucking bullshit.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Lunaire View Post
    It is very strange what happened. One TV channel showing the tribute stuff and one radio channel doing it would be fine. But every single BBC channel having it all on repeat is excessive. Heard they lost a lot of viewers. I am not surprised.

I am not a royalist. Would rather we didnt have a royal family here to be honest. Dont really make much of a secret of that. Im sorry he's dead, but I'm not particularly upset about it. I do not know him. Quite a few people here are though and want this stuff. But does it really need to be the same thing on every channel? Can it not just be on one channel for those who want this stuff?

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I wish I was dead.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I wish I was dead.
    You seem nice. I wish you didn't feel that way.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Flavor View Post
    You seem nice. I wish you didn't feel that way.
    I don't mean to be rude but you don't even know me.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I don't mean to be rude but you don't even know me.
    It's just from reading some old threads I saw your avatar in. Seemed like you care about others and their well-being. I don't know you but I would like to get to know you as a friend or forum poster so please don't harm yourself.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Flavor View Post
    It's just from reading some old threads I saw your avatar in. Seemed like you care about others and their well-being. I don't know you but I would like to get to know you as a friend or forum poster so please don't harm yourself.
    I'm sorry I'm not interested in being friends with anyone now. I will scare you away if you got to know me more. I'm trying focusing on getting help now but its hard.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Okay tradesperson who is stressing me to insanity, could you please arrive and then go away because my nerves do't like this waiting game at all.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I just feel like there’s a long list of things I need to do to improve myself and get back to where I used to be. It is overwhelming and when I’m at work I have 8 hours to sit and regret not doing enough the night before. It sucks... I wonder if I’ll get fired soon... I work less and less each week.
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I've been slightly deaf in one ear since I've been a kid. It's not as bad as it was, went through treatment for it when I was younger It got better than it was. Not perfect, nowhere near as good as the other ear - but I've learnt to deal with it.

I fear it is getting worse lately. Considerably. I honestly hate that.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Pain in my neck/shoulder area. It's a congenital problem that can effect my ability to type, among many other things. I tend to have to do everything with my weaker left hand to ameliorate the pain when this kicks in, which is just brilliant as you can imagine. It was never a problem when I was younger, but with age it's gotten worse. Just bouncing back after a period of grief-induced shutdown and then this comes up. Woke up crying and wanting to kill myself. Now I'm typing this message very very slowly and it really sucks. At least the painkillers are starting to kick in.

@Shredder @Cuchculan @Kesky

Thank you all for the messages, it helps that people out there care. I'm responding via this because I can't type a proper response to everyone individually without an entire ice age elapsing.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.