Page 256 of 374 FirstFirst ... 56 156 206 246 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 5600
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    An English woman walks into a bar. She orders a steak. It does not come with chips. She is initially fine with this. She then asks her friends if they are fine with this. They say no.

"I want chips with my steak!"
    "We don't do that, and you can't change your order. We've made it now."

"I want chips with my steak!"
    "We don't do chips. You can't change your order."

"I want chips with my steak"
    "We don't do chips. You can't change your order."

So she goes back to her friends, and they all decide that the English woman should have chips with her steak. The bar sighs in frustration, and says no.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Now that I am somewhat gaining little self esteem, wanting to be alone/stay single, and know my worth I been meeting more and more needy people that have the nerve to manipulate me into being with them or befriend them I'm so sick of running into jerks from school were all nice to me outside of school but in school they were the jerks UGH!

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Mop the floor and hide the wet sign just to catch you slippin'.
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    I always thought I was a little paranoid about electronics, but now that story about FaceTime and iPhones came out. I never use FaceTime, but the cats out of the bag anyway. You don't have to press a button for someone to theoretically eavesdrop on you. That's one of my worst nightmare. I wonder if leaving your phone on Airplane mode when you're not using it would help.
    If it's not connected to any sort of network (mobile or WiFi) it can't be transmitting.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Even the owner of FB has his web cam blocked on his laptop with a piece of tape. But as was said above, if you have no network or anything, you would be safe. Though is a phone worth having if you can't use it as a phone? Some may use it just to take pictures. Music listening as well. Other than that? What else can you do with a phone if you are not going to use it as a phone?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    It's 70 F here today. Finally some warmer temps. Hopefully it stays that way for a while. The past two days were the first in a long time where I could actually go bike riding and enjoy it.

Also, now I have Maroon 5 songs stuck in my head. I should have never watched that damn performance.
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I can't tell if I'm just an asshole for finding most people to be really lame and boring, or if people really are that lame and boring. Very rarely do I find people to be interesting. Probably a bit of both.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I wish I could afford and keep this russian blue cat that keeps coming in my front yard.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    It depends what you look for in people. If you know them a long time, you would already know what they are like. A new person comes along, and maybe has to impress you. Does handstand and farts the National Anthem.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I wish I could afford and keep this russian blue cat that keeps coming in my front yard.
    I just looked that up and that's a beautiful breed! I've never seen those before.
    @Cuchculan
    True. I bet I'm probably considered boring to tons of people as well, hence why part of me thinks that I might be an elitist a-hole lol. I think I'd mesh well with musician/creative types. I need to get better at guitar so I can form a band and meet some of these people. That's been a goal of mine for years.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    @Cuchculan
    True. I bet I'm probably considered boring to tons of people as well, hence why part of me thinks that I might be an elitist a-hole lol. I think I'd mesh well with musician/creative types. I need to get better at guitar so I can form a band and meet some of these people. That's been a goal of mine for years.[/QUOTE]

Boring people are just that. I like people who can make me laugh. They best be able to take a joke as well. Simple as that.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Yaeh, I don't like people that take everything too seriously. I have some pretty thick skin and it's nearly impossible to hurt/or offend me.

Random thought: I have a theory that the more self-aware a person is the more self-control a person has. If there is a purpose of life, I think this is central to it. Realize what you don't like about yourself and do whatever necessary to change it. A lack of self-awareness is what prevents people from making progress in life.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    You can all look this one up if you don't believe me. Ralphael Samuel is suing his parents for giving birth to him without his consent. WTF? If he wins this case I am giving up. How stupid is this?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    You can all look this one up if you don't believe me. Ralphael Samuel is suing his parents for giving birth to him without his consent. WTF? If he wins this case I am giving up. How stupid is this?
    Lol, that's a philosophical position called antinatalism, and yes, it is fucking stupid. It's logically impossible to consent if you don't exist. It's basically a bunch of people that hate their lives so they conclude that no one should exist. How much of a narcissist do you have to be to think that you know what's best for the entire world? Lol. And this is coming from a person that doesn't intend to ever have children.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The bloke in question was speaking on an Irish radio station the other night. Irish people considered him mad. As you say, he did not like the World he lived in and didn't want to be part of it. So he blamed his parents from bringing him into the world without his consent. As was put to him, ' why don't you just kill yourself, if you hate the world you live in '. Instead of blaming others for bringing you into it. He went on to say that parents give birth for their own amusement. In other words having a child is to amuse them, not to make the child happy at all. This is one case he won't be winning.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.