Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

What is your favorite genre of music?

As above, what is your favorite genre of music?

For me personally, I would have to generalize and say EDM and Dubstep, even though my favorite genres are actually mainly subgenres of House Music and Bass Music. I won't go into subgenres on here though because it gets kind of complicated to explain.
    I listen to a wide variety of music though, ranging from classical/film score to death metal. I will listen to pretty much anything with a few exceptions.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Ska music and old Punk rock music. But I would listen to anything. My music collection is made up of many types of music. Spanning the various decades. Kind of switched off when dance and rave music came along. See nothing good about it at all.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Soundtrack music

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    trance

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Post-punk/revival, synth pop, psychedelic pop, dream pop, new wave, shoe gaze, nu gaze, alternative rock, some gothic rock, some indie folk, electronica like melodic dubstep, UK / future garage, ambient, some drum and bass, trance... I also like some 'ethnic' music too, like meringue, bachata, flamenco and some random Latin folk singers. I think I like bossa nova, reggae and a few other things but I'm not overly familiar with it.

What I listen to changes over time but in the past 2 years I've mostly been listening to post-punk, psychedelic pop, and ambient electronica. Post-punk is probably the genre I've listened to the most consistently throughout my life.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.