Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Unable to sleep due to anxiety :(

Not sure if anyone can relate. I'm freaking out with anxiety Everything, every minute is feeling like I need to jump-out-of-my-skin. My mind is racing, my head is spinning and I often find myself breathing fastly and too many thoughts it's causing me to exerbate on chronic pain, feel shaky, exhausted -- but unable to sleep. When I sleep every couple of hours I'm wakin up freaking out in almost a panic attack and feeling like I'm gong to throw up? This has been brought on by aggressive-acute-stress. But now I feel anxious and overlemed even when I sleep Anyone else have this issue? What helps you?

Thanks in advance

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Oh sweety, you poor thing. This sounds awful and I guess not being able to sleep is not helping. Has this happened before? I hope it passes and you can rest. It doesn't sound like anything I have experienced. I hope maybe someone else can offer some help xx
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What are you getting anxious about? Some sort of crisis going on?

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I know it sounds lame and new agey, but meditating can help suppress the flight flight response and trigger a relaxation response instead. With regular meditation your stress hormones eventually drop and it boosts the immune system too. As for sleep, you can try forming a calming routine before bed to help train your mind to unwind at the same time every night.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.