Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ^ Honestly, you are of course entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to mine. I can't stand him. I work with people, and have family members that voted for him, and the overwhelming majority of them think he's an embarrassment and a fool and a complete fucking moron. I really don't know where to begin. The things he says get him into a lot of trouble of course, but it's more disconcerting to me that he means what he says, he opens his mouth and says what he's actually thinking (not out of sarcasm or trying to be funny or anything like that) and that's pretty scary.

I don't agree with a lot of his policies either. Just as an example...why in the [BEEP] would you try to end a school lunch program for children? The rationale behind the changes is that healthy lunches are just ending up in the trash. So. Using that logic, we should feed our kids candy bars and ice cream for lunch every day. It doesn't make sense, even a five year old could point out the faulty logic there lmao.

He wants to of course undo ObamaCare....and I agree it's a very broken system, but why not come up with an alternative, ffs?

He withdrew the United States from the Paris Agreement. It is literally Donald Trump vs the rest of the world on that issue, I don't know of anyone who thinks that's a very smart idea, and I'm including my Republican friends.

He's a fucking idiot, and imo he doesn't even qualify to be a Congressman, much less POTUS.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    So I worked with this total anti-Trump woman Saturday and she started to bombard me with how the Russians were involved in our elections, and I said "you know we the US has been involved in so many elections.........and even installed people that the citizens never wanted. and then I said I'm more worried about our own Government than anything Putin could do.
    She was pissed off for awhile, and then thought about it...........and told me I'm right! LOL

I'm known as the Trump person at the library. They all sort of come to me and spew hateful stuff...........and then I ask them why the DNC didn't pick Saunders...........If the DNC would have picked anyone except the Clintons they would have won the election.......but they didn't and now everyone knows how evil and corrupt they are!
    Trump hates Bezo and Amazon BTW.
    He tried to make a deal with the China version of Amazon.
    Amazon has major DOD funding.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I don't mean to be negative but America is hopeless, no president is ever going to make this country better.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Today while I was driving home I saw a house with MAGA and American flags and TRUMP written on the garage.
    There are a lot of us here.
    The library was sort of half and half. The half that wanted Hillary and the higher gas taxes are still living at home with their parents at the age of 40!
    Of course California is a paradise to them! If I didn't have to pay my own way I would love it here too.
    Trump is a idiot, but still an open question in my mind.
    Clinton is a proven idiot criminal rapist and thief.
    The choice was very easy for me.
    I have no regrets.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    So who exactly did Hilary rape again?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    So who exactly did Hilary rape again?
    http://pizzagate.wiki/Hillary_Clinton

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Lot of connections allegedly to a lot of shady people. Investigated it said, but no convictions? We could all easily say this person done that and that person done this. In never convicted they are not what people claim they are. I am no fan of hers in any way, shape or form. Just a lot of things we have heard and nothing ever proven. Same with a lot of other people out there. Makes for good reading. Until they are ever convicted of anything they are innocent in my eyes.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Polish government working hard to make Trump feel welcomed: "Government leaders have even promised to bus in throngs of people from rural Poland ? the heart of the ruling party?s support ? to cheer the American president as he delivers a speech Thursday in the less-supportive capital city of Warsaw."

Pathetic.

"Since Law and Justice took power in 2015, the party has been accused of pushing anti-democratic changes, engaging in press restrictions, moving to constrict women?s reproductive rights and stifling the teaching of evolution and climate change in schools." Sounds like their government is moving in the same direction as ours.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    Polish government working hard to make Trump feel welcomed: "Government leaders have even promised to bus in throngs of people from rural Poland ? the heart of the ruling party?s support ? to cheer the American president as he delivers a speech Thursday in the less-supportive capital city of Warsaw."

Pathetic.

"Since Law and Justice took power in 2015, the party has been accused of pushing anti-democratic changes, engaging in press restrictions, moving to constrict women?s reproductive rights and stifling the teaching of evolution and climate change in schools." Sounds like their government is moving in the same direction as ours.
    Yeah a lot of Europe doesn't like Trump much at the moment. He's apparently delayed a state visit to the UK until "we like him more" in fear of being photographed alongside large protests in London or something. I suppose the photos would be embarrassing for him or something.

Must want some nice photos saying "Look I'm likeable in Europe!". Can't imagine two of the big players in the EU (Germany/France), who've already made it clear that they really don't like Trump, will be pleased with Poland after this.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Lol I just read this thread and the one that spawned it. Pretty good stuff

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I'm so, so, so, so tired of the media on both sides.
    I WANT OUR COUNTRY TO GET BACK TO WORK. LET OUR LEADER LEAD.
    Stepping off my pedestal, but really, we are in a horrible place right now, politically.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    So I worked today with 2 people......one who is over 40 and still lives at home with her "mama" and one who is my age, but has a husband that's a scientist at the lab.

They were both LOL'ing about Sean Spicer....and then I said to them................:isn't he in the National Guard? Isn't he doing his duty? and then then had to stop at look at me ashamed.
    I so hate these entitled idiots.
    Even if Trump gets nothing accomplished , I'm still happier than if that idiot Hillary got in there.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    What makes these people 'entitled' cloudmaker?

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    What makes these people 'entitled' cloudmaker?
    one is over 40 and lives with her mother and think the world owes her everything. Sad.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.