Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    Exactly how you can justify cutting NASA funding using a concern for "people dying in the streets of our own country" when just previously you stated you wanted Obamacare funding cut as well is astounding.
    Obamacare is a failure. According to the government I make too much to get a subsidized plan but I still can't afford health insurance. It is cheaper for me to pay the tax penalty every year than pay for health insurance ... all it has done for me is make me pay more taxes. I shouldn't have to pay for someone else's healthcare.

NASA funding is an absolute waste. That is money that could be used for infrastructure or even better to support our military.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    When I read all kinds of stuff about how bad Trump is,,,, I stop and think about where we would be now with that evil [BEEP] Hillary Clinton. and I say a silent MAGA prayer.
    Praise KEK and Donald Trump;!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    When I read all kinds of stuff about how bad Trump is,,,, I stop and think about where we would be now with that evil [BEEP] Hillary Clinton. and I say a silent MAGA prayer.
    Praise KEK and Donald Trump;!
    KEK?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Probably meant KKK.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    KEK?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    World of Warcraft Alien race or something like that?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    World of Warcraft Alien race or something like that?
    No Kek is the /pol/ god MAGA

Sagan's Avatar Carl Sagan
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    what on earth?

NASA Technologies Benefit Our Lives

https://spinoff.nasa.gov/Spinoff2008/tech_benefits.html

Ok. Why not bring up military budget? Its 600 billion! More than 54% of a total budget. Why do we spend more money on killing people than science?

http://youtu.be/zSgiXGELjbc

"A still more glorious dawn awaits
    Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
    A morning filled with 400 billion suns
    The rising of the milky way"

"The sky calls to us
    If we do not destroy ourselves
    We will one day venture to the stars" -Carl Sagan

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

NASA funding is an absolute waste. That is money that could be used for infrastructure or even better to support our military.
    The MILITARY? Are you serious?

The military has enough of my damned tax money!

"The sky calls to us

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Sagan View Post
    The MILITARY? Are you serious?

The military has enough of my damned tax money!
    Yes I support our troops and they should get even more IMO.

Our military is all around the globe protecting Europe and east Asia from Russia. The military finds all kinds of scientific discoveries. Without the military there would be no science.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Without the military there would be no science.
    I support our troops also. ONLY when they are in direct defense of the country. I do NOT support our military policing the world and it's arrogance around the globe. However that quoted statement from you makes me cringe. Einstein was not in the military, assisted them, yes. Neither were Hawking, Wilson, Planck, Sagan, Heisenberg, Maxwell, Schr?dinger, Tesla, Eddington, green, Krauss, Tyson. I could go on for ever. ALL made GREAT advances in science and technology!

I don't have the energy to have this debate. But anyone with any sense knows what I am trying to say here. We need to CUT military spending and put that money to good use here at home! Not NASA. I'm talking about the sick and the hungry, and the homeless. Even a small cut to our military spending could feed every starving American for years. Think about it. The poor veterans that did fight for us are left on the streets to be [BEEP] on. No one gives a rats [BEEP] about them. They should be given first class top of the line treatment for the rest of their lives. So many of them are sleeping under benches and in parks, homeless with mental illness. The Republicans are just fucking fine with this bullshit.

Pennies are spend on science and education in this country, while BILLIONS are spend on the military industrial complex. the F-35 and the V-22 Osprey just to name 2 examples. Both of which are dismal failures yet they have their reps and senators backing these wasteful, worthless programs!

The US has 800 military bases placed around the globe. Like an empire. I say we shut more than half of these down and focus on the blight here at home!

"The sky calls to us

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    The military is boated. There's little oversight on how money is spent and there's a ton of waste and profiteering happening. But politicians seem to be afraid of promoting defense cuts.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Yeah a lot of Europe doesn't like Trump much at the moment. He's apparently delayed a state visit to the UK until "we like him more" in fear of being photographed alongside large protests in London or something. I suppose the photos would be embarrassing for him or something.

Must want some nice photos saying "Look I'm likeable in Europe!". Can't imagine two of the big players in the EU (Germany/France), who've already made it clear that they really don't like Trump, will be pleased with Poland after this.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    These days, this is actually a good thing. A lot of America doesn't like what is going on in Europe either so the feeling is mutual. We are glad Brexit happened and are starting to heed your warnings about immigration.
    Trump is hated so much because he is able to buck trends that aren't good in the long run. Our health care system brought on by the last President is quickly becoming unhinged - yet another state announced they can't handle Obamacare policies (Nevada - yes, liberal Nevada where prostitution is legal - they can't handle the 2010 health care system!)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Yes I support our troops and they should get even more IMO.

Our military is all around the globe protecting Europe and east Asia from Russia. The military finds all kinds of scientific discoveries. Without the military there would be no science.
    I think Obama cut a lot of that off - to the point where there are planes getting old and falling apart - that's not good.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Sagan View Post
    I support our troops also. ONLY when they are in direct defense of the country. I do NOT support our military policing the world and it's arrogance around the globe. However that quoted statement from you makes me cringe. Einstein was not in the military, assisted them, yes. Neither were Hawking, Wilson, Planck, Sagan, Heisenberg, Maxwell, Schr?dinger, Tesla, Eddington, green, Krauss, Tyson. I could go on for ever. ALL made GREAT advances in science and technology!

I don't have the energy to have this debate. But anyone with any sense knows what I am trying to say here. We need to CUT military spending and put that money to good use here at home! Not NASA. I'm talking about the sick and the hungry, and the homeless. Even a small cut to our military spending could feed every starving American for years. Think about it. The poor veterans that did fight for us are left on the streets to be [BEEP] on. No one gives a rats [BEEP] about them. They should be given first class top of the line treatment for the rest of their lives. So many of them are sleeping under benches and in parks, homeless with mental illness. The Republicans are just fucking fine with this bullshit.

Pennies are spend on science and education in this country, while BILLIONS are spend on the military industrial complex. the F-35 and the V-22 Osprey just to name 2 examples. Both of which are dismal failures yet they have their reps and senators backing these wasteful, worthless programs!

The US has 800 military bases placed around the globe. Like an empire. I say we shut more than half of these down and focus on the blight here at home!
    But in a way, they are defending us. For instance, if Obama had done something about Ukraine alone, Putin would have gotten the message not to mess with us. Syria should have been dealt with - Assad should have been removed. Putin made us look bad. That is the very thing we are trying to prevent and he messed it up.

Keep your friends close....and your enemies closer.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.