Thread: The Time Cube

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

The Time Cube

I stumbled upon this website... I hope others here enjoy it as much as I do.

http://timecube.2enp.com

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I get the theory. It would be hard to prove false. Because it is stating the obvious. As for 4 days within 1 day? The day is based on the time the sun shines on the Earth. Following that we have the night. Obvious statement. But he simply using the time difference between this side of the world and the other side of the world. Thus when we have our day time, they have their night time. They have their day when we have our night. These are his extra days within a 24 hour time frame. Could that not be expanded on though? To take in the many time zones out there. Not just the US and Australia, for example. If we were to expand on it, people in Ireland the UK and mainland Europe would be in the middle of his so called four days. As time differs as you move to the East from the West. People in Cali would be 8 hours behind us on GMT time. 9 hours behind the rest of Europe. Australia would be ahead of us in time. By about the same margin. Australia would be having their evening in our morning, and you would be still asleep in the US as it would be still night there. I am sure many people would be confused reading this post. Even myself. But crazy theories are always fun. Plus somebody wanted to shut the bloke up as they closed down 3 web sites he had. He had a challenge out there for anybody to prove his theory wrong. Offer 10,000 dollars. Nobody ever claimed the money.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I thought about this while looking at my 4 corner belly button. Is there a link between intelligence and mental illness?

IDK. Some people are very smart. Things like this make sense but the world wont ever listen.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.