Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Watched an interesting video on the guy who started GoPro and what an absolute d bag he is. Which is why his company is on the decline. I had been thinking about getting a GoPro camera for years but not anymore.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rain for 2 days straight now. No escaping the house. Not worth going out.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    LNJYY_SQ1_0000000088_NO_COLOR_SLf.jpg

Mouse for a computer. Why post it? Because it costs 179 Euro. That is the sale price. Who the feck would pay that for a computer mouse? Not like it recites poetry to you when you use it. Just amazed when I saw the price of it. That somebody would spend that amount on a mouse.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    LNJYY_SQ1_0000000088_NO_COLOR_SLf.jpg

Mouse for a computer. Why post it? Because it costs 179 Euro. That is the sale price. Who the feck would pay that for a computer mouse? Not like it recites poetry to you when you use it. Just amazed when I saw the price of it. That somebody would spend that amount on a mouse.
    It's a gaming mouse, by the looks of it, it's made by Razer. A lot of the ESports teams - the guys that make money from gaming - use them. Pretty much makes there mouse the "Designer mouse". It's the equilivant of buying shoes from Primark (You got Primark in Ireland? Otherwise, very cheap), as opposed to buying them from Prada.

Often that kinda mouse also has better specs such a higher number of dots-per-second. Nothing that you'd ever really notice or need for normal use of a computer, say if you were just browsing the web. But if you're gaming, perhaps doing it competively? Yeah, you may notice it and want it. Probably also more ergonomic/more comfortable to use.

Not that it's needed though. I've got a fairly similar mouse to that for ?30. That was on sale, full price was ?60 I believe.

As for the glowing, I never understand the point of that. Why does everything "gaming related" have to glow? I mean okay, glowing mouse/keyboard, fair enough. But it's getting silly when you spend extra to have 4 RAM sticks that each glow a different colour, and then get a clear case so you can see the glowing-ness in action. Like this:

It's actually getting to the point where it's becomming a meme in the IT community. "Glow does not make a better computer", or something?
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Gaming Mouse. I would still expect it to be able to make me a cup of coffee for that price. Have tried a few gaming sticks and the likes over the years. Could never get the hang of them. I suppose others would be into them. If they wish to spend such large amounts on Mice, who am I to stop them.

We have Penny's over here. That is Primark in the UK. Same shop. Different name. For what reason I have no idea at all.

Left you a video in the happy memories thread. Take you back in time to a moment when you were happy.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Neighbors left some snacks on my patio. I guess as an apology. They also righted the potted plant that their guest must've knocked over in the patio.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Pointless point Yeeeowch

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Dream I had last night was about a prison. Only this was not like your normal prison. If you committed a crime, you walked into this prison. Told them you had done something wrong. Joined others in a large room. There was no prison sentence. You stayed for as long you thought your crime deserved you to stay for. I was talking to others who had been there ages. Some who said they would be staying for a long while to come. I simply sat there and thought ' I don't want to be here '. So I got up and walked to the main office door and said I was leaving. They said ' OK ' and off I went.

I laughed when I woke up. Remembering the dream. An open prison with no rules. No such thing as a prison sentence. Society was honest. You done something wrong, you put yourself in prison. How weird was that?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    I don't understand some interview questions.

"Mark has brown hair. Mark also lives in London. Work out what the colour of Marks car is."

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

These two guys tried that 'tall man in a trenchcoat trick' to see 'Black Panther'

Marvel's latest hit Black Panther has audiences and critics swooning, and some people will do anything to see it.
    That includes moviegoers resorting to tactics you'd only see in cartoons, a la Vincent Adultman from Bojack Horseman.
    Predictably, the tactic didn't work.

"You're going to have to get down man," an employee (who fortunately finds the whole situation hilarious) tells the men. "We can't let you in unless you get down."

Well, kudos to them for trying, as obvious as the ruse was.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/two-guys-tried-apos-tall-004901474.html

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    I don't understand how the sims managed to release and sell a game about doing the sodding laundry, because let's be honest here, doing the sodding laundry is one of the most mind numbing, inane jobs that there is to possibly do. And I'm currently trying to put it off because that's well... Something I really can't be bothered to do. Even though I'm probably going to be forced to do it soon. Because I'm running out of clothes. Also, given that 4am on a Sunday evening seems to be a popular time for washing machines to be used here, I'll assume I'm not the only one with the avoid it mentality.

Also, the guy in the trailer looks way to happy when doing the laundry. It's disturbing.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    What Ever Happened To Brendan Fraser?

https://www.gq.com/story/what-ever-h...brendan-fraser

I thought this was an interesting article. Especially since I happened to ask somebody today whatever happened to him.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.