Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I dont want to get out of bed

I have to get up for work, but I just can't. I don't want to get up. I feel like anxiety paralyzes me. I never want to move in the morning. I don't want to face the day. I don't want to go out. I just want to sleep and be at peace. Why do I have to feel this way...
    Your wings were ready, my heart was not.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    All part of how you are feeling right now. Nothing else. If you can start getting one thing sorted out, the rest will begun to fall into place as well.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    All part of how you are feeling right now. Nothing else. If you can start getting one thing sorted out, the rest will begun to fall into place as well.

I made it to work, but I'm having a really rough time. I have too much anxiety. I just can't do this anymore. I'm losing my strength.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    You will get through the day as you always do. Thing is you need help and you have not gotten as of yet. Until then nothing will change at all. This is not something you can get through alone. You need guidance. From an expert. Like that old therapist you mentioned. The one you used to see. Someone just to direct you in what you should be doing to make things right again.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    You will get through the day as you always do. Thing is you need help and you have not gotten as of yet. Until then nothing will change at all. This is not something you can get through alone. You need guidance. From an expert. Like that old therapist you mentioned. The one you used to see. Someone just to direct you in what you should be doing to make things right again.
    Yeah insurance started today. I see my old therapist tonight after work.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Maybe that has you feeling a small bit anxious. As you know you will have to tell the whole story again. It might be more on your mind than normal. I have no doubt it will be good for you though. As you are given direction and guidance. Then you can start making sense out of everything. I am sure healing will be talked about as well. Not talking God healing here. Healing yourself. The right ways to go about doing that. Just be honest about everything. No matter how much it might hurt to talk about it all. Be honest about you boyfriend as well. How he is not making things any easier on you. Your therapist is there to make sense out of everything you say. To begin putting the pieces together. Which will serve you well.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    That's a challenge of life, you have to face your weakness and get up!

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.