Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

DACA, And The Wealthiest Country In The World

This is the wealthiest country in the world. Our defense spending alone goes way, way beyond other countries, our budget for the defense department, our military expenditures is more than the next six countries combined.

This is sick, just sick. This is a president that has also taken away school lunch programs for kids. Ffs. I am fucking EMBARASSED to have this douchebag as our president, I really am. Ffs, I am really beyond disgusted.

I cannot believe this man is Commander In Chief of the USofA. I really cannot believe it. I'm disgusted. I love this country, but this kind of thing almost makes me want to move to another fucking country. I am beyond pissed off, beyond outraged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwhfpC-WryY

Watch this. It will scare the **** out of you if you are an American, and even if you're not. We're talking about 800,000 young people. Ffs, ffs, ffs.

What a racist, close-minded, ignorant and emotionally stunted mother fucker. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him.

BTW, I'm a white guy, that was born here, and my parents were born here, and so were their parents.....this just makes me sick.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Dreamers did not, not, NOT decide to come here, and most, the overwhelming majority of them, did not break any laws. English is the only language they know, this country is the only place they know.

If you kick these children out of my country then that is beyond racist. That is sick. It is sadistic. How in the fuq....how...are you even a senator?

Oh. Wait. You're a reality tv host. My fault.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    GOOD!!!

Their parents came here ILLEGALLY! If they want their kids to be here then they should come here LEGALLY just like EVERYBODY ELSE!

I don't care if you're black, white, or purple.... OUR BORDERS NEED TO BE RESPECTED!

Some people come here after waiting 2 years or MORE and it is not fair to them that we give some criminal's kids benefits for BREAKING THE LAW! MAGA!

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I don't want illegals here, just....FWIW....I really don't. There is a process. But this is just sick, imo.

You are forcing hundreds of thousands of children to now leave the only country they've ever known.

And.

You support this.

Wow. Just wow.

I don't even fucking have words to express how disgusted that makes me, I really don't....

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I believe the average time it takes to legally immigrate to the USA is very very much longer than 2 years, and incredibly expensive. So, not an option for many folks who don't have those luxuries of time and money. BTW are you saying MAGA ironically because immigration is something that does indeed MAGA

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    I believe the average time it takes to legally immigrate to the USA is very very much longer than 2 years, and incredibly expensive. So, not an option for many folks who don't have those luxuries of time and money. BTW are you saying MAGA ironically because immigration is something that does indeed MAGA
    You are confusing two very, veeeerrrry different issues. I totally realize it takes an incredible amount of time and money to immigrate legally to this country and I never said otherwise.

We aren't even talking about the same issue lol. You need to go back and read what this thread is about. I can't even respond to your post, because we aren't even talking about the same issue.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    You are confusing two very, veeeerrrry different issues. I totally realize it takes an incredible amount of time and money to immigrate legally to this country and I never said otherwise.

We aren't even talking about the same issue lol. You need to go back and read what this thread is about. I can't even respond to your post, because we aren't even talking about the same issue.
    I was responding to Cloudmaker.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    My fault.

I actually would love to hear back from @CloudMaker as to what the difference is, in her mind, between these two issues. Because they are completely, totally different.

I would love to hear a rational argument as to why Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals should be ended.

I'm all ears. I'm waiting for your arguments. Just.

Waiting.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    My fault.

I actually would love to hear back from @CloudMaker as to what the difference is, in her mind, between these two issues. Because they are completely, totally different.

I would love to hear a rational argument as to why Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals should be ended.

I'm all ears. I'm waiting for your arguments. Just.

Waiting.
    Because you are REWARDING the children of CRIMINALS!!!!

If I drive down to Area 51 and pop out a kid does that mean they get to stay there? NO!!!!!! THEY ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO BE HERE!!!!

Prosecute the parents and deport the kids! MAGA!!!!!

blurb.png

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Lmao, I am all over changing the process, and making it faster.

I live in an area with a very, very heavy illegal immigrant population.

So.

Again.

My question is very simple.

Why would you want to deport these children that are already here? This is the only home they know.....

Let's not be that ignorant. Please. Fffs ffs, ffs.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Please don't tell me you are really that heartless.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    *** crickets chirping ****

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    For what it is worth, I think Trump is bluffing.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I don't think so. And I don't think that you think I don't think so lol.

I think he really is this fucking stupid. I really do.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Time will tell.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.