Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Here is one doing the rounds on FB. Apparently that picture is from Scotland. Message with it is as follows. Nice to see our Eastern European friends are integrating. And adhering to the social distance and lock down rules. I'm so happy the local kids gave up their playground and all stayed at home so that our immigrant chums could enjoy their barbecue in peace..

Attachment 4667

There is always a comeback from Irish people about everything. Here was the one about that picture.

Attachment 4668
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    LOL @ pickpocket post!!!

What do you think is really happening?

Biowar with China?

Real pandemic?

Something else? Comet, radiation, false flag operation?

Everyone I work with feels something is not right.

I don't know what to believe or think anymore.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Think people are like that because they saw anything like this before. Have been a few back in history. They do happen. The wipe out loads of people too. People just trying to make sense of it all. As in their time it never happened before. They imagine we should be advanced enough to get rid of it. Look at the common flu. Still no cure for that. Advanced as we might be.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Lots of fishy things with this one though....

Bill gate?s ID2020

virus crosses species using methods only bacteria have before

Chinese nationals arrested for stealing biomaterial from Harvard before all this

5G being put up possibly for vaccine chip tracking

All very strange IMO

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Sure made for interesting reading. Same part of China this all began in too. Would he have been keeping silent about the virus and the fact that it existed? In other words China needed help. But not from other governments. So they paid him to come and visit and do what he does best. Would be his field of work. In other words China were trying to keep it under wraps. As you would expect from them. But knew something bad was happening. Is interesting to read. Maybe they even thought they could use the virus. It was already there. But how to get some of it and use it in other ways. I guess we will never know. That is the thing about these sort of things. There will always be a theory or two about them that does not accept it was just a virus like we are been told.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I wake up most nights with my neighbors screaming and yelling.

I myself have lost track of time and purpose.

It truly sucks.

God bless Beat Saber and my fish Oliver.

I hate not being able to at least go out and hike. Two years ago at this time, I was at the Trees of Mystery past Oregon, hearing tales about Bigfoot, loving the redwoods.

This year, I'm probably going to spend Easter alone with lentils and rice and a bunch of shitty movies I don't care to watch.

California sucks really bad.
    But maybe California doesn't suck as bad as most places

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Easy to lose track of the days. What bloody day is it. Like one big long day with some sleep in between. Everything outside has changed as we know it. What we used to do, we are not allowed do these days. All we can do is sit and wait and see what happens next. When you look at all the nurses and doctors who are dying, makes you wonder how many will be left to help treat this virus? Over exposure to the virus is making them get it far worse and most who get it are now dying. Every evening we hear of another 7 or 8 of them dead. Been around this virus too much, as they would be, seems to make what they get stronger than what everybody else is getting. Even with all their protective gear on. Think it really shows how useless protective gear can be if you are going to be around it a lot. Main problem with the gear they wear is that it was not made for dealing with such a thing. More standard hospital gear. Great against bugs and things like that. But this is no normal bug. Ironic that China gives us all a virus and is now selling everybody gear to wear to protect them against the same virus. Easter will come and go. Not like you normal Easter. Had my mother not have mentioned it, I would not have known it was next Sunday. The new whacky world we are living in.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Easy to lose track of the days. What bloody day is it. Like one big long day with some sleep in between. Everything outside has changed as we know it. What we used to do, we are not allowed do these days. All we can do is sit and wait and see what happens next. When you look at all the nurses and doctors who are dying, makes you wonder how many will be left to help treat this virus? Over exposure to the virus is making them get it far worse and most who get it are now dying. Every evening we hear of another 7 or 8 of them dead. Been around this virus too much, as they would be, seems to make what they get stronger than what everybody else is getting. Even with all their protective gear on. Think it really shows how useless protective gear can be if you are going to be around it a lot. Main problem with the gear they wear is that it was not made for dealing with such a thing. More standard hospital gear. Great against bugs and things like that. But this is no normal bug. Ironic that China gives us all a virus and is now selling everybody gear to wear to protect them against the same virus. Easter will come and go. Not like you normal Easter. Had my mother not have mentioned it, I would not have known it was next Sunday. The new whacky world we are living in.
    Feel really bad for the healthcare workers. Truly they are heroes.

When do you think things will return to normal? So tired of being inside and eating crappy food.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Good to see you @Total Eclipse . Stay safe too.

It will be a long time before life returns to anything near normal. Say this ends in a few months time. Most countries will be broke. Have to borrow to get back on their feet again. Then they will need to make that money back. Tax increases and the likes. Pay cuts all across the board. Saying it has to be done for the good of the country. People won't trust it has gone to begin with. Slowly the might start to believe. Would have changed everything.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    2020 was brought to you by Stephen King
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I guess people in the UK are burning down 5G cell towers now in case it is linked to the caronavirus.

Not sure if this is effective but I love seeing acts of civil disobedience. Good for them standing up for what they believe in!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    @Otherside are you out burning down mobile phone masts? We shall allow our UK rep to have her say on this one. As I have no idea what you are on about. Heard you mention 5G and chips in the brain or something. I assume it is all connected?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    @Otherside are you out burning down mobile phone masts? We shall allow our UK rep to have her say on this one. As I have no idea what you are on about. Heard you mention 5G and chips in the brain or something. I assume it is all connected?
    Here is a link

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Have watched a few videos about the whole 5G thing and the fact people told them not to roll it out. It would cause major health problems around the world. And that China had 5G first.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Have watched a few videos about the whole 5G thing and the fact people told them not to roll it out. It would cause major health problems around the world. And that China had 5G first.
    Idk but what is the motivation? Not everywhere even has 4G yet and 4G still seems good enough for everything you would want to do.

Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.