Page 14 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    There is so much I would stop if I was in charge. Any cargo should be sent by planes. Think of what that would cut out. Driven to one airport. Dropped off. Picked up at another airport. These truck drivers do be all about the place. I would simply stop the ferry service. Simple as that. No flights other than cargo flights. Who needs to travel? We are not meant to be doing so. You bring in laws for a reason. Enforce the bloody things.
    Or stick the goods on the cargo boats at one end, sail over, have them picked up on the other end. Not sure how many cargo planes there flying around Europe.

We're not meant to be travelling, and it's absolutley infuriating seeing British Idiots around the world complaining that they travelled out a month or so back to Peru or wherever, and now they can't get home. And they need to be repatriated immeadiatley. Honestly we need to be shutting off the borders here. If there was ever a good time to be doing so, it's now. You still fly direct from Beijing (!?!) to London, use the automatic-passport gates, not speak to a human, not even a temperature check, and leave the airport with nobody checking whether theres a risk of you having covid, or getting you to self-isolate.

Shops here now have tape on the ground. You follow a line round the shop, staying behind other people on the tape. You can't go back on yourself, you can't go across the shop to another aisle. You have to follow the line and pick out what you want on the way round. Only a limited amount in at one point. And no couples allowed in together. Just one person goes shopping. Saw quite a few arguing over that fact yesterday.

Managed to buy pasta for the Polish aisle yesterday. Lot of pasta there. I've never heard of what sort of pasta it is, but it's pasta.

Lockdown was meant to end on Monday, but it's been extended here - at least in my area. Anyone who thought it would lift on Monday was completely delusional.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    To answer the about people have Covid last year. They have named this Covid because Covid is something they knew existed for a long time. That is if I am reading all this right. In other words there are other forms of it too. Could people have had one form last year? Yes. I know a few who had a 2 month long flu late last year. During which time they thought they were dying. Maybe I read up on that wrong and I stand to be corrected. More like this strain is something new. Something much worse. They put 19 after this one. Does that mean there are 18 other strains of Covid that are known? OK I had to look that one up. There are 8 strains they know of. Not just the main one.

We had Irish people in Peru too. They got out straight away. Irish government gave them once chance and one chance only. The British government helped too. Odd as that sounds. So anybody from the UK still in Peru would have had the choice to leave about a month ago. Along with the Irish.

Shops have arrows. One way system to a point. Then you have people crossing you this way and that way. You would think the makers of soap would be making a fortune. Great time for them. But with shops empty all the time it is a strange one. Why? Did they just stop making it? At a time they would have made millions.

This won't be over for some time. Have one bored mother here. Little she can do at 80. Active person. But is sticking to the laws. Hating the thought of sitting in even longer. I have said I think the ban on over 60's came a week too soon. Should have only started this week. Over the next few weeks we will hit peak points and it will be a lot more dangerous then. You tell them they have to stay in for another 4 weeks. I am not saying they should have been out doing what they want. Allowed do some things. Until they knew we were reaching the peak of things. Then lock them in. They are all bored. Not even meant to go for a walk if over a certain age. Was a tough call. Call it wrong and it falls back on you.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    @CloudMaker The 17/18 flu season was actually worse. Navarro was estimating that, presumably without social distancing, COVID related deaths could number in the millions. Given how contagious it is, it's doubtful that it was circulating around in Nov/Dec in the U.S. https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/04/...-had-covid-19/

I'm going to try this cookie recipe since it doesn't need eggs:
    https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/...bread-cookies/

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Walgreens Introduces New Dumbass-Only Shopping Hours For Dipshits Who Don?t Know How To Stay 6 Feet Away

DEERFIELD, IL In an effort to better protect all customers during the Covid-19 pandemic, retail pharmacy chain Walgreens introduced new dumbass-only shopping hours Thursday for dipshits who don't know how to stay 6 goddamn feet away. "We want everyone to feel safe while shopping at Walgreens, so from now on, we?re reserving every morning from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. for fuckwits who lack the common sense not to get right up behind a stranger and breathe into their ear," said CEO Stefano Pessina, who noted that the research shows the dipshit population is at particularly high risk of being infected, and encouraged any non-distancing moron interested in contracting or spreading the virus to take advantage of these special time slots.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    We're now averaging 800/900 deaths a day. We are nowhere near the peak. Thats just the ones confirmed covid. Medics are dying. Theres stories of pensioners in care homes dying there. Nobodies treating them, nobodies picking them up to take to hospital. Just being left to die. We've built new temporary hospitals and morgues. Thousands are going to die. Theyre expecting thousands of deaths. We're actually running out of body-bags.

UK is headed for the worst death toll in Europe.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    They are saying they don't expect a peak here. That was something new. More tested positive yesterday than any other day. But that was because more tests were done in that one day. They are expecting more deaths. But they feel things will even out. Be spread over a longer period of time. That frees up hospital beds. But that is like saying they are going to die anyway, but just not now. As for how we are doing as a nation? I mean the figures are low if you look at other countries. It could be a whole lot worse. Still might get that bad. The whole staying at home will be extended again today. For the most part people are going by the rules. Always have the few who think the rules were not made for them. The brother was saying he does be stopped going and coming home from work every night / morning. He is a night worker. Motorways have police on them. You have no good excuse for been where you are, they give you a chance to turn around and go home. You want to ignore them? Get ready to be arrested. It does look like FF and FG will be forming a new government. Something which never happened after the election. But they still need a few extras to prop up their numbers. That fails and Leo will remain in charge for now. Another election would be held at the earliest possible date. Leo might have done himself a lot of good because of the virus. He has not hid from anything. Another election could be good for him and his party. For the way they have handled things.

Attachment 4676
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    @CloudMaker this one is just for you.

Attachment 4679
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    @CloudMaker this one is just for you.

Attachment 4679
    LOL. Who would have guessed the globalists would be after our TP?

Pretty sure I had this last year

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...234859052.html

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Know a good few people who think they had this virus last year. One was sick for 2 months. If it was the same virus you would question why we didn't have our pandemic back then? Never took off like this virus did. Could it have vanished or maybe even mutated? To become what it has became.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    LOL Covid Eggs

Attachment 4681
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    LOL Covid Eggs

Attachment 4681
    LOL

I hate this shut down shit. If we don't get back to work soon our entire world economy will be toast.

Why can't the 50 and over crowd volunteer to get [BEEP] back up?

The damage from the economy will be so much worse than this flu [BEEP]!

[BEEP]!

I would rather die than see things go to Depression levels for the future generations.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    It is a right pain. But a right pain that is killing a lot of people. America, Spain and Italy have the highest numbers. The UK is catching up quickly. Our weather has turned here. Last few weeks was amazing sunshine and heat. Today is not warm at all. That will catch people out. They will still go out dressed for the sun. I can see an increase in cases here because of that. Warm weather to cold weather. There will be rescue deals handed out if and when this all ends. Might not fix everything at once. It will help a small bit. Get ready for tax increases. Cuts in other areas. Loss of jobs if smaller places can't open back up again. Doesn't look good. Hard times ahead. Hard times to follow hard times.

4 deaths in 24 hours in this area. None virus related. When people begin to die around here they die in droves. 1 year we had 17 deaths alone. Have to imagine this is just one small road. Those dying are all old though. Like losing a generation. Faces you grew up seeing. These are people I would always have talked to. Bad enough the virus killing people off. Seems I can't go an hour or two without another message about another death. All the funerals we won't have to go to. Suppose I can look at it that way too. Only family members allowed at funerals because of the virus.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    We already have rescue deals here. Money has been thrown out. Governments paying the salaries of those who cant work. Having to bail out a few companies. Some wont survive. The tourism sector is pretty much dead for the foreseeable future. Going to be tax rises, cuts when this is done. Few countries I can think of that are on the verge of going bust (Italy, Spain). This might just do it for them. Worries me a bit. Euro crashes, and theyll be problems everywhere.

Few people pointing out the 2021 Brexit elephant in the room here. God help us if we crash out. Throw on some more petrol onto the huge recession heading our way why dont you.

Deaths are slightly down here the last few days. So heres hoping the lockdown is beginning to work.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Looking forward to this being over so I can actually get a haircut lol. People on Instagram keep posting images of bowlcuts or shaving there heads.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Page 14 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.