Page 17 of 77 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Some posts made by some Americans just get me. As in laughing. Think it shows the mindset of some people.

Attachment 4685
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    Kim Jong Un apparently is not in very good condition. He had heart surgery this past month when he wasn't attending the Grand Poobah's birthday in his country. I knew he had been steadily gaining weight as his rule progressed. It took its toll on his stone cold heart.

I need a haircut. My hair is big, wide, and fabulous. I think I will start blowdrying it straight out in all directions! White Bro Fro all the way!

Michigan ?..it's illegal to buy garden seeds at a Walmart! They are to close off the lawn and garden area! We are supposed to be able to come outside.

Speaking of which - in Ohio - for the first time in FIVE WEEKS - I ran my streets! I was so afraid I was going to be pulled over while running. I ran at 12:10am alone with no mask. I could run 6mi/9.8km three times a week. I ran 4.6mi/7.4km without stopping. albeit slower than normal. At 4mi, a township policeman and then a city policeman drove right past me and didn't bat an eye!
    Wow WTF is wrong with Michigan? Now the government says you can?t even grow your own food!?? No wonder there are protests!!

@Cuchculan I agree with most of those TBH

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    That was why I posted it. I knew you believed in most of them. There is a second one doing the rounds. Some long rambling post about choice. Which is what it seems Americans want right now. The choice to make their own minds up over what to do with this whole virus thing. To listen to some they would simply like to return to normal every day life. As if the virus was not there. Which amazes me in some ways. We know it is there. I think even you accept that one. Just carry on like nothing ever happened.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    That was why I posted it. I knew you believed in most of them. There is a second one doing the rounds. Some long rambling post about choice. Which is what it seems Americans want right now. The choice to make their own minds up over what to do with this whole virus thing. To listen to some they would simply like to return to normal every day life. As if the virus was not there. Which amazes me in some ways. We know it is there. I think even you accept that one. Just carry on like nothing ever happened.
    It's the entitlement people - "I want it now". Well, now isn't right now.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I saw one asking for so much. Was like a list to Santa. If I want to do this, I should be able to do this. Nobody should be allowed to stop me. That sort of stuff. If the local store wants to open, they should be allowed to open. Nor stopped from doing so. I grew tired of reading the post after a few lines.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Turkeys been sending PPE over for a while. Got in a bit of controversy today. PPE, made in UK, is being sold and exported out of the UK. Despite the fact that we have a shortage. Supposedly these companies tried many times to sell this to the UK...and UK gov did not respond. PPE was also sent out to China at the start of all this - when they were advised not to do so because we'd run out when it came to the UK.

Problem we have with our politicians here is that they're in campaigning mode. Everything they do is to gain popularity, not to deal with the virus. They're reacting when theres a problem that is bad enough it ends up in the news. Or shifting blame on to somebody else. This is what happens when you elect a prime minister who has constantly lied over the years and hides from the press in Fridges. He was elected to "get Brexit done" (by sitting on his backside and doing nothing), which doesn't quite work with the coronavirus. Heads need to roll after this. Way to many people died who could have been saved had there been action earlier, a lot more testing, and had there actually been adequete PPE. But I'm willing to bet there won't be, and blame for this will be deflected elsewhere.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    Kim Jong Un apparently is not in very good condition. He had heart surgery this past month when he wasn't attending the Grand Poobah's birthday in his country. I knew he had been steadily gaining weight as his rule progressed. It took its toll on his stone cold heart.
    Saw that last night on the news. I am wondering if that was actually surgery, or whether thats covid. NK is right on the border of China after all. I doubt they'd admit to having a covid problem.

I need a haircut. My hair is big, wide, and fabulous. I think I will start blowdrying it straight out in all directions! White Bro Fro all the way!
    Heh, my hair does the same thing. Very thick, curly hair here that just springs out in every direction. I need a haircut badly.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The gear made here in Ireland is up to hospital standards. But not pandemic standards. If you get what I mean. What China sold us was useless. Think we are getting gear from South Korea now.

The US crazies were out in force as we slept. Flying their confederate flags and marching with their guns. This could turn ugly quickly. If those fools try and take over the protests. They are better armed than the police and a lot of the army. This is the kind of thing they have been waiting for, for a long time.

Best thing about having no hair. Have hair. But always shave it off as a rule.

Attachment 4686
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Turkeys been sending PPE over for a while. Got in a bit of controversy today. PPE, made in UK, is being sold and exported out of the UK. Despite the fact that we have a shortage. Supposedly these companies tried many times to sell this to the UK...and UK gov did not respond. PPE was also sent out to China at the start of all this - when they were advised not to do so because we'd run out when it came to the UK.

Problem we have with our politicians here is that they're in campaigning mode. Everything they do is to gain popularity, not to deal with the virus. They're reacting when theres a problem that is bad enough it ends up in the news. Or shifting blame on to somebody else. This is what happens when you elect a prime minister who has constantly lied over the years and hides from the press in Fridges. He was elected to "get Brexit done" (by sitting on his backside and doing nothing), which doesn't quite work with the coronavirus. Heads need to roll after this. Way to many people died who could have been saved had there been action earlier, a lot more testing, and had there actually been adequete PPE. But I'm willing to bet there won't be, and blame for this will be deflected elsewhere.
    It happened here in the United States as well. We have a company called 3M famous now for their Post-It Notes. Square notepad with an adhesive strip on the back. You peel it off the pad and stick it anywhere.

Well, 3M stands for Minnesots Mining and Manufacturing - they were known for plastic products of various kinds as well as mining and manufacturing. They made N95 masks and were putting foreign orders ahead of American ones. They were caught doing it and immediately changed it. Our President can enast a law that is meant during times of war to "force" companies to change their productions to things that we urgently need - i.e. General Motors (big car company) making ventilators for critically ill patients......President Trump kinda threatened to use it on 3M and they changed course real quick.

He shut off immigration to prevent incoming people from taking job that we are desperately needing to regenerate.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Saw that last night on the news. I am wondering if that was actually surgery, or whether thats covid. NK is right on the border of China after all. I doubt they'd admit to having a covid problem.

Heh, my hair does the same thing. Very thick, curly hair here that just springs out in every direction. I need a haircut badly.
    That would be interesting if it was "The Corona." If the way things run in North Korea are any sign, Kim's in trouble. There is a building In Pyongyang where there is no power and people are paid to type on dead computers as if they were working!

Every day, my hair gets bigger, more vivacious, and gets a mind of its own. I could give Trump and Johnson a run for their money .
    We were scared to wit's end when Mr. Johnson was sick. We are glad he is better!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    It happened here in the United States as well. We have a company called 3M famous now for their Post-It Notes. Square notepad with an adhesive strip on the back. You peel it off the pad and stick it anywhere.

Well, 3M stands for Minnesots Mining and Manufacturing - they were known for plastic products of various kinds as well as mining and manufacturing. They made N95 masks and were putting foreign orders ahead of American ones. They were caught doing it and immediately changed it. Our President can enast a law that is meant during times of war to "force" companies to change their productions to things that we urgently need - i.e. General Motors (big car company) making ventilators for critically ill patients......President Trump kinda threatened to use it on 3M and they changed course real quick.

He shut off immigration to prevent incoming people from taking job that we are desperately needing to regenerate.
    So happy with how Trump has been handling things. Every day he holds press conferences where reporters ask him stupid or loaded questions and he tells them they’re bad reporters LOL!!

Can’t tell me that Hillary would have handled this better.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    So happy with how Trump has been handling things. Every day he holds press conferences where reporters ask him stupid or loaded questions and he tells them they’re bad reporters LOL!!

Can’t tell me that Hillary would have handled this better.
    Hillary would let people get sick. Biden would be unable to pronounce the virus....earning money from his side business deals. WHERE is Hunter the Baby Dad?!

The Biden family is such a tragedy. He needs to go down the way Mondale did in 1984. I have always compared Obama to Carter, and history repeats itself. Carter's VP was Mondale; Obama's was Biden. Messes all around.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I think Trump has shown he knows business. Like offering more money for medical stuff and robbing the cargo from the Germans. That was business. The world he lived in before he became president. You see that in a lot of what he has done since getting into office. In the political sense people laugh at him. In the business sense he would be expected to know his stuff. Thing with the man is he gets fed up with those around him too quickly. Same way as a dictator would. Only he can't kill them. Real dictator would have them all killed. The man is not a people person. But wants people to love him. Will do whatever it takes. In that respect it has not worked out so good for him. Fair to say that not everybody in his own country loves him. Even in his own party. But now he has these protests going on. Will he handle it in a business sense? What is best for the country. Or listen to the medical experts? Here in Ireland the person who holds power was a doctor before he became a politician. His two main sidekicks were all both doctors once. They are viewing the current situation as doctors would. Having all once been doctors. In between there is the balance needed. Sense of a doctor and a person who knows business. What will follow this will be as bad as the great depression. Unless something changes very quickly.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Trump's anti-science stance and sluggish response to COVID led to thousands of unnecessary death. Prematurely opening back up the country because of the same focus on greed will lead to more.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Saw the beautiful picture this morning that about sums up America at the moment. Meaning the protesters out chanting ' America '. When America is top of the list for deaths and infections. What are they actually chanting for? Bit like been last in a race and still celebrating.

Attachment 4687
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 17 of 77 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.