Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    I did hear about Scotland earlier. That made our news. Pubs will never work the way they are been used right now. Meant to be different. But they are not going by the rules. We are seeing the exact same results here.

I want to go with you. Sounds too nice. Tropical. Sunshine. Craziest one I have heard of so far was in South America or one of the middle America countries. It was put as simple as ' if you leave your house, the army will shoot you '.That would work. Crazy dictator. Philippines. That's where that was. Seriously threatened to kill anybody who left the house.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Just when you think this thing might be easing, you are hit with a lot more cases. 96 today. Mainly in 3 counties. Clusters. One is were refugees would be kept until they become legal. Those places do be packed. But it has shown nothing has changed. The less cases were when there were less people outside their houses. Lot of factories closed down as well. But in the 3 main counties it is like day 1 of lockdown all over again for the next few weeks at least. Just until we see where this going. Leo is no longer in charge. FF are the main party and were quick to do everything FG never did. No hanging around. Just shut down places and make everybody wear masks. As in you have no choice / say in the matter. That should have been done from day 1. Might have seen less cases. But FG never made masks mandatory at all. The second power changes hands and masks are made mandatory. Even though FF and FG are power sharing. Is like FF saying ' this is how you should have done it. Next few weeks we will know if round 2 is here.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.