Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    One woman called it ' The Scamdemic ' here the other day on the radio. People still think they are are been fooled. If our case numbers keep on rising we will be locked down fully. Yesterday the numbers were very high. they do think they will just keep going up. Now with them saying that, why allow certain places to remain open? Is like they are expecting it, but still don't want to lock us down again in full. That confuses me. As for alocohol? Ban it. Or the sale of it. If house parties are to blame. But pubs outside of Dublin are all open. Let us all see how that works out.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Boris made a speech today. So we're not quite locked down, but we're once again being told to work from home (most people were anyway) rather than travel to work so we can buy that overpriced coffee rubbish from Starbucks on the way to prevent it from going bust as we were all told a month back. Bit of a uturn there.

Pubs and restaurants are to close at 10. Scotland and Wales have gone further than that. But not a full lockdown. If the numbers go higher, it might be.

They've come up with some bizarre mass testing plan called "Operation Moonshot", where we can all get tested all the time whenever we want to do anything. Bit ambitious, they're running out of tests again. Nearest one Mum could get one the other day was in the Scottish Highlands. She lives in the South East of England.

Furlough payments (so Gov was paying 80% of wages for those who couldnt work) end in a month, so does the eviction ban. If they do uturn theres a wave of evictions and homelessness coming along soon. Ridiculous considering that certain businesses are not allowed to reopen, and theyve locked down again fully in a few parts of the UK.

The toliet roll hoarding has begun again, the store is empty.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    The numbers are just getting hifger by the day. Logical really. But we take those numbers and know they all would of had contact with at least 3 other people. You can sort of guess the numbers in a few weeks time from that alone. We will be back to a thousand plus cases a day. The worry yesterday was not all cases were in Dublin. Lot of cases in other parts of the country. So they have to come up with a plan. This virus is not going away. We are seeing all the football players in England come down with it now. Few games called off the other night after a number of players at various clubs tested positive. That means the rest of the team have to self isolate now. Which in turn means they are not allowed play games. Going to be a strange season. Here in Ireland they want to play the All- Ireland championship. How can they with all the cases? The final would have been about three weeks ago. I can't see it happening with these numbers. With flu season nearly upon us too. That will really cause more problems. Case of learning to live with the virus. Which is what they are trying to help people with now. They accept it will be there for a long time. So big change in what they were doing. The virus is now part of life. We have to learn to live with that fact. How to go about things with the virus out there.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.