Page 38 of 77 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    oh wow idk if any of that is true but if black rock is involved it’s some shady [BEEP] IMO

the government pretty much lets them control the financial system

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    They are just starting the rollout of the vaccine here.
    My mother is in assisted living and hasn't left her house since the end of June. I have been taking everything to the house and staff would give it to her.
    She has been in lockdown since mid-March, with only May 26 to June 26 open for visitors - it's that bad.
    The house was also under lockdown during the Thanksgiving holiday when a relative of one of the 10 residents tested positive for Corona. That was lifted November 30.
    These are the people I think of getting the vaccine first.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    @Cuchculan
    I always thought the Wuhan Coronavirus was bioterrorism by omission.
    They want global dominance while the rest of us scamper.

Chinese Communist Party LIED
    World Health Organization DENIED
    Economies FRIED
    People DIED

….and I don't see anyone holding President Xi and The Chinese Communist Party responsible. Trump would have nailed them!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    From day 1 I never believed the story were told. It changed a few times to begin with. Then it ended up with a man eating a bat? That I didn't buy into. Thought the Chinese were working on something. Accidents happen. A worker might have gotten infected. High population on that area of China. Markets and the likes. Very easily spread. Those who did try and warn people outside China either vanished or died ( From the Virus ) All didn't add up. I do think it was man made. No we have the theory that they tested it on people in Wuhan. Thinking they could control it. Or not exactly knowing how quick it could spread. Thus it got out of control. Kept quiet as well. Like they did with Sars. Tell nobody and hope you can fix the problem. We all know now they could not fix it. Plus they were the only ones making money from the virus. Sell all the PPE gear.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Makes sense that LOL

Amusing one here was one of our top politicians, who never shuts up about face covering on public transport was pictured on public transport minus a face mask. Only excuse he offered was he was watching a football match on his phone and got distracted. Is kind of confusing. They tell us we are doing great. The incident rate is down. But they say this after they announce more cases and deaths than the past few weeks. Is simple really, they will lock us back down maybe even before the New Year. The numbers are higher now than when they locked us down last time. But these numbers are not a reflection on the last lockdown been lifted. Too early for that yet. Give it another week and things should begin to really spike.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    So the vaccine been rolled out in the UK does not actually stop you getting the virus. What is the point in such a vaccine? You can still catch the virus and you can still spread the virus. Just means the virus won't be as lethal to older people. Not the magic cure everybody thought it would be. Saw an interview on sky news were a man was telling all about the vaccine. Person doing the interview asked what was the point of the vaccine at that rate if it did not prevent you getting the virus. She was told it wouls still save lives. Seems like 2021 will be a follow on from 2020.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I guess the Australia government is stopping the American vaccine because it’s causing people to test positive for HIV ????

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    It shows not is all as it seems. They tell us one thing. Like we have found something that works. But by the way it might do other things to you. Quickest vaccine that I recall was 5 years. Hence I did think the UK vaccine was been rolled out before it was even finished. All the numbers they gave for that vaccine. When it now turns out is does not stop you getting the virus. Maybe the idea is for people to get infected at a weaker level. I am just confused by now.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    So the other day on the news there was two stories - one was criticising Russia for rushing and pushing out its Sputnik vaccine. Same time we're rushing on, and praising that. Makes no sense.

Londons going into highest level restrictions tomorrow. Then next week, we're going to scrap all those restrictions for a week, because the virus has decided it wants to take time off of infecting people for Christmas. Then we'll probably have high numbers again come January and be back in lockdown. Again. Unless they do what they usually do, and uturn at the very last possible minute. Probably after everyones spent an awful lot of money on a giant Turkey and champagne.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Just thought I was [BEEP] this cut out about the vaccine. It is now going to be rushed into use in Ireland. Government have admitted they lifted the Christmas restrictions far too early. Case numbers are on the rise again. By New Year it will be classed as a 3rd wave.

Attachment 4749
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Just thought I was [BEEP] this cut out about the vaccine. It is now going to be rushed into use in Ireland. Government have admitted they lifted the Christmas restrictions far too early. Case numbers are on the rise again. By New Year it will be classed as a 3rd wave.

Attachment 4749
    The FDA has approved the Pfizer drug now, as of late last week. We are getting the vaccines distributed. That HIV thing is weird - the two viruses aren't even related. That would have been seen in trials for sure. For the record, President Trump got this done in record time. The Food and Drug Administration is never this fast at approving medications, but this was so abrupt, it had to be done. Regardless of what your media said, Trump spearheaded this and the teams all pulled through.

On the flip side, Ohio has now and "indefinitely extended" the 10pm to 5am "curfew" - people call it a partial lockdown.

The good news? I was out running my streets by myself - without a mask - after 10pm. I run past my police station on the way home where surveillance cameras can see me getting my fitness on. No issue. Four police cruisers stalk, I mean drive past me and I didn't get pulled over. How relieved I am to have been bold enough to take such action after all this time. One would think I should be allowed to exercise - by myself - with no one around me - without a mask. For the sake of preventing diaper rash around my mouth!

I have a dentist appointment today. I had to fill out an online questionnaire about any symptoms I think I may have (none of course) and that I will not have anyone with me and I will be over 12.
    When I arrive, I must stay in the parking lot and call them to let them know I have arrived. They will call l me in. All of this for a teeth cleaning.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    This sick part about this is something that happened in California in the last couple of weeks. It is so bad, they are trying to recall the Governor as I type this.

California has banned outdoor dining, indoor dining, etc. This lady was inside her restaurant cleaning stuff up. She walks outside, and there is a restaurant being set up down the street from her - for a movie!
    It was like catering or something like that. They set up a restaurant right by this lady while she is closed and hasn't had income!
    The Governor is already in trouble for being caught at a fancy restaurant with lobbyists and no mask.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    This sick part about this is something that happened in California in the last couple of weeks. It is so bad, they are trying to recall the Governor as I type this.

California has banned outdoor dining, indoor dining, etc. This lady was inside her restaurant cleaning stuff up. She walks outside, and there is a restaurant being set up down the street from her - for a movie!
    It was like catering or something like that. They set up a restaurant right by this lady while she is closed and hasn't had income!
    The Governor is already in trouble for being caught at a fancy restaurant with lobbyists and no mask.
    I live in California so I’m well aware how awful the commie governor is!!

Page 38 of 77 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.