Page 41 of 77 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Neighbours threw a wine party last night. There excuse? "Well we got our first jab last week" - and the 10 other people there are obviously not going to spread the virus. Few days ago my local area declared that we were having a major crisis because of the sudden rise in covid cases. Had the cheek to invite there next door neighbour - an 85 year old women whos currently having chemo - and getting angry when she said "No". Poor women was in tears to us on the phone because of how they'd angry they'd gotten. Police ended up turning up and shutting it down.

It's incredibly frustrating - for people who are apparently so vulnerable that they absolutley had to get one of the first vaccines - they don't behave like it. Throwing summer barbeques. Throwing mulled wine parties on Christmas eve. Flying off to Portugal for two weeks in August. 95 year old grandfather with severe ashthma hasn't been jabbed yet. 85 year old neighbour with Chemo hasn't. Immunocomprised sister hasn't been. All sat indoors right now and not throwing parties. All high risk, all likely in a lot of trouble if they catch it.

[BEEP] em. We've been all been lockeddown and putting our lives on hold to protect there apparently vulnerable asses, then they turn round and pull this shit. Never thought I'd say this, but I hope they got fined.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Here they have said that lockdown might not be good enough to stop the spread of the virus. Our numbers are the highest yet. I mean since day 1 of the pandemic. Health experts think the government waited far too long to lockdown the country again. If we were to view the numbers and base them on other lockdowns, we should have been locked back down a week or so before Christmas. In just 2 weeks the numbers have shot through the roof.

Sound like beautiful neighbours you have. Idiots. Some people are still thinking all this is not real. We hear some people a pandemic is not actually happening. If you ask them what is happening, they have no logical answer. These would be the same people who tell you all vaccines are bad for you. Like they have to deny everything out there is real. How it all began I do question. But it is very real. People are still dying. I have always said that I could understand social distancing. It would work if everybody was doing it. The theory is right. But not everybody on board with the whole idea makes things fail badly. Lockdowns could have been avoided if people done things the right way. I do still believe in that. As they ignored most of what was said / asked of them there was no other answer. Another year and the same shit. Might get worse before it gets better.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I suggest everyone should watch this IMO

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The Irish take on the vaccine.

Attachment 4759
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Neighbours threw a wine party last night. There excuse? "Well we got our first jab last week" - and the 10 other people there are obviously not going to spread the virus. Few days ago my local area declared that we were having a major crisis because of the sudden rise in covid cases. Had the cheek to invite there next door neighbour - an 85 year old women whos currently having chemo - and getting angry when she said "No". Poor women was in tears to us on the phone because of how they'd angry they'd gotten. Police ended up turning up and shutting it down.

It's incredibly frustrating - for people who are apparently so vulnerable that they absolutley had to get one of the first vaccines - they don't behave like it. Throwing summer barbeques. Throwing mulled wine parties on Christmas eve. Flying off to Portugal for two weeks in August. 95 year old grandfather with severe ashthma hasn't been jabbed yet. 85 year old neighbour with Chemo hasn't. Immunocomprised sister hasn't been. All sat indoors right now and not throwing parties. All high risk, all likely in a lot of trouble if they catch it.

[BEEP] em. We've been all been lockeddown and putting our lives on hold to protect there apparently vulnerable asses, then they turn round and pull this shit. Never thought I'd say this, but I hope they got fined.
    You know it's bad when I read the first sentence and see "JOB" instead of "JAB". As I was running New Year's Eve near 11pm, getting my fitness on and Corona fat off, there were SIX police cars that flew past me with their lights on at 10:45pm. As they flew by with their sirens, I was like "they're not after me!" But, when I got back to my neighborhood, there was a faint scent of.....cigar smoke. I am like, okay, I don't normally breathe this - car exhaust, yeah, but cigar smoke - what if I get Corona? *just kidding, but I had to throw that in.

As I ran up a hill (it kills me because it's in the last kilometer/half-mile), I heard a bunch of people on a porch chatting. They were congregating and having a New Year's Eve party. I was so mad, I pushed myself too hard and ran out of gas early. I didn't have any 100% non-alcoholic sparkling apple cider @Total Eclipse knows how loopy I can get off that!

Our TV networks carries the New York Times Square crystal ball drop. The only people on the streets were frontline workers, which was really a nice thing to do.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    I suggest everyone should watch this IMO

I called it Chinese bioterrorism and all of the stupid things that would happen. It was a Communism/globalism pushback on Trump and Johnson. JOEjanHorse fiasco included. She hit the nail on the head around 27:20. You can tell by the coverage and lack thereof (and CENSORING) of data underneath this. There is evidence of fraud all over the place, but I get reactions of "no there isn't". I am like "yeah, there is. Thousand of sworn affidavits, surveillance video, numerous witnesses, machine logs, etc." Then, the debate gets personal that I am nuts and it degrades.

Quote Cuchculan View Post
    The Irish take on the vaccine.

Attachment 4759
    I don't think it has the microchip stuff in it, though. Of course, JOEjanHorse took the shot, but Trump and Johnson got the virus anyway.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    I called it Chinese bioterrorism and all of the stupid things that would happen. It was a Communism/globalism pushback on Trump and Johnson. JOEjanHorse fiasco included. She hit the nail on the head around 27:20. You can tell by the coverage and lack thereof (and CENSORING) of data underneath this. There is evidence of fraud all over the place, but I get reactions of "no there isn't". I am like "yeah, there is. Thousand of sworn affidavits, surveillance video, numerous witnesses, machine logs, etc." Then, the debate gets personal that I am nuts and it degrades.

I don't think it has the microchip stuff in it, though. Of course, JOEjanHorse took the shot, but Trump and Johnson got the virus anyway.
    But mainstream media says there’s no voter fraud so it must be true, LOL!

How would you ever know if there are microchips in them. There are such a thing as nanochips that are so small they are nearly impossible to see. Bill gates on record saying there should be digital vaccine certificates implanted in your body. Scary stuff IMO

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    But mainstream media says there’s no voter fraud so it must be true, LOL!

How would you ever know if there are microchips in them. There are such a thing as nanochips that are so small they are nearly impossible to see. Bill gates on record saying there should be digital vaccine certificates implanted in your body. Scary stuff IMO
    I just signed a guardian document for my mother to get the vaccine on Friday. She hasn't left her assisted living home since at least mid-June. That was the last and only time I have taken her out of the house since the pandemic began in early March. Can you imagine not leaving your house but one time in almost ten months?! If Bill Gates knew what was good for one, he'd leave the little Macroshaft micro-robo-beasts out of the vaccines! She and her housemates have monthly virtual meetings with their doctors. It kinda puts my own SA in perspective.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    We all know there will be two camps as far as the vaccine goes. Those who will get it. And those who never touch any kind of vaccine. If it helps get some people any kind of life back, then it is worth getting. I don't think it will have any kind of microchip or nanochip. That is the whole thing thrown out there months ago to make this all sound so frightening. What I think might happen is that people who get the vaccine might be allowed to do more than people who refuse to get the vaccine. Rock concerts. Flights. Anything that involves a large gathering of people. So there will be a split in society. I have a friend who would not touch a vaccine in a million years. But he travels a lot. He knows he will have to get this one. Other countries won't let you enter their country if you did not get the vaccine.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I can go without concerts, traveling, and visiting other countries. Never do any of those anyway.

But what if they make you have it to keep your job? Basically get the vaccine or starve.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I am guessing schools and colleges will go down that route. They are packed places. I will be interested to see who they say has to get it. Would you quit your job if told you had to get it?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Would probably quit my job though IDK what I would do
    No way am I getting a forced injection

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    It is hard to get a grasp on the numbers here. You have to take in the population. Not that many millions in Ireland. What can be classed as bad here can be only 200 cases. We have jumped from that to nearly 5,000 cases in a week. But we are trying to find out if they are daily numbers. They did mention a back log in testing and results. What is confusing about all of this? 3 days ago they said they would update things by 9,000. Why? If they knew the figure there and then why wait a few says and then break it down over 2 days? They told us this magic 9,000 number 3 days ago. To expect it. Which means they knew the number already. So we don't know if the big jump in cases is actual numbers from this week or last week or the week before. Frighten people into staying in the house or what?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Our numbers are huge. Just seen the graphs, the numbers...UK has huge numbers. Inevitable I think that we'll be in another lockdown.

Schools are the issue here today. Gov wants them opened when the term starts up again tomorrow. Teachers aren't happy about it. Now one of the teaching unions has advised there members to go on strike, saying "its unsafe to go to work because of covid levels, dont go." So then schools shut anyway because there isn't any teachers.

Wondering if the best thing is to just go hard on the lockdown this time for a few months and get it completely under control, instead of doing this half-arsed approach of sort of locking down when things get to code red levels which succeeds in neither keeping the economy going and keeping covid under control.

Can't help but look at places like Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia that have managed to keep it under control and go back to a normal life.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    It's hard to believe how bad things are right now. And it's probably going to get even worse by the end of January after all the holidays. But people aren't letting the bad news stop them. National parks and ski areas are still busy. That needs to change. My neighbor started getting groceries delivered. If my work starts making us come in soon, I don't know what I'll do.

Page 41 of 77 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.