Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    They have began naming people who caused the riot last Saturday. About time they began doing so. Rather than just charging them and that is that. Names and pictures are appearing on media sites and shared on social media sites. Do any of these actually work? These are the sort of people who always find time to appear at marches. Even if it is on a week day. One was classed as a film maker. That made us laugh. Now classing you tube video makers as film makers. This is just the start of what they have planned. I think the police are naming them all with a hope that that stops them from doing anything else. Put their names and their faces out there. Not like the general public thought what they done was great. People were calling them all idiots. Turn the public against them.

All the nank of Ireland branches are closing down. The claim is that they are now asking people to use the post office instead. A lot of places will go under. Hence we see some opening. Going against the rules. Stay open till the police show up and close them back down again. The police are closing them stating large crowds outside the work place. Like I said before they are not breaking any laws by opening. So they are been shut down for other things. Safety reasons.

I am sure you will find videos on you tube of our anti maskers on the tram system trying to remove masks from others. Fools.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Major issue happening here at the moment is no doses of the vaccine appearing. People been handed dates and then cancelled. There are 3 different vaccines in use. They are now using the 1 dose Johnson and Johnson vaccine. That is what my mother is down the get. Was meant to be the other day. Now it is meant to be today. The government had no answers as to why the vaccine doses were delayed.

Big street party broken up the other evening in the west of Ireland. Hundreds of college students out jumping around the place with their bottles of booze in their hands. Good few arrests made. Lot of fines handed out. Just people been idiots.

Still the attacks go on the streets of Dublin. 2 shootings and a few beatings dished out this week alone. Hard to know if people are just getting restless or what. Schools went back. Within a day a few had to close again because of outbreaks of the virus. Have no idea were they go from here with schools and colleges. Every time they try and open the places the virus numbers rise. Plus they are looking at a number of still birts. If they are connected to Covid or not. Unless the pregnant woman had Covid, I see no reason as to why they could blame the still births on Covid.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    They tell you then over there what you're getting? I got an invite for one next week, but not been told which one I'll get. Doesnt give you a choice.

Kids are meant to be back at school on Monday. Guess we'll see if theres another strike. Teachers have been told no, they won't be being prioritized for a vaccine, they won't be getting it before the vulnerable. Is a 20 year old teacher really more vulnerable than a 49 year old? The data says the 49 year old is more likely to die than a 20 year old teacher, and they've said prioritizing based on occupation rather than age will slow things down.

People being idiots here and booking holidays for May/June - UK may be okay to open up for then, but I don't know why they're thinking other countries will be doing so by then.

As predicted, nurses are getting f all in return for being on the front lines this year. They've been given a grand total of a 1% pay rise. Doesn't even cover the Cost of living rises due to inflation. Absolutley disgraceful.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    After been told 1 vaccine, they gave her a different one. Then a booklet with how you might feel over the coming days. Hard to know which of the two she actually got. Nothing letting you know. Book covers all vaccines. They one she assumed she was getting was not available. Ireland for you. Vaccine never arrives. Then when it does it is a different one.

Some countries are allowing people to holiday once they had the vaccine. Need proof that you got it. I am sure that could be forged. The likes of Cyprus. Small place. Depends on tourists.

Sure even home care workers over here are not been done early. They have to wait. Elderly people first. Working down through the age groups. Only ones who got it because of their jobs were hospital people. Rightly so. I think with schools it is all about having a load of people in a room together. I get their fear. Only took 1 day here for some cases in schools.

Police raided a Church here. Could it get any better? Told the priest to clear the church. Priest was been a bit of a rebel as all masses are not allowed. So he was breaking the rules. But a church is a big place. You can social distance in a church. Masses had been by invite only. People rightly moan about 11 at a funeral. Some Irish families have more than that in the family. 11 people would be lost in a big church. They should allow up to 50. It would still be safe. Bloody huge buildings.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    You get a card here saying which one you got, what date, what date you need to have jab-2 by, but you won't know which you get. Only 2 here that are being used - the Pfizer and the Astrazeneca. Pfizer is imported, AZ is made here. So most get the AZ. One thing this whole pandemic has shown? That having certain things being made domestically is crucial. Should maybe be getting the Moderna soon, maybe the J&J.

Cyprus is an interesting one - vaccine that has been approved by the EU. Only now we have EU countries using vaccines that haven't been approved due to low supplies - Got quite a few of the eastern bloc the Russian Sputnik now, and Hungary has been using the Chinese one. So wonder what will happen there. If the vaccine passport is just like the yellow book you get for other travel vaccines - then yeah, I gurantee that can be and will be forged. Just a yellow piece of card with hand written information in it.

The only ones who got it first here were medical workers or care workers. Reasonable enough - medical workers are on the front lines risking there lives, care workers work with people who vulnerable, and we've already seen that if it gets into a care home, it spreads like wildfire. With schools theres a higher risk of catching it, but not a higher risk of death they've said. Plus how would you ID who is and who isn't a teacher. Same for any of the other key workers. That'd slow the rollout down. Gov did push for it I think - but it's not up to gov. Up to a comittee called the JCVI - they make the recommendations, gov is legally obligated to do as they say.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.