Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Weve not stopped the use of it here. We just bought a few more AstraZeneca from India to boost our supplies, been told there is a delay in receiving that order. Been told itll be delayed for another month. So they wont be able to do as many as they hoped next month. We still have the UK made supply though.

"EU thinks it is bad" has convinced one person I know that taking it is a good idea. Really, that's where some peoples heads are at here. Take it to stick it to the EU, that'll show them.

That news article is from one the UK newspapers. Gave me a good laugh that one. Guy is like on there, "well I had a few drinks but that's not it, I wasnt drunk." Hes being done for indecent exposure because he bonked the toaster in full few of his neighbours. I do not envy the judge who has the keep a straight face throughout the trial.

Gonna try and get back into the office after stay at home ends next Monday. Glad I have a job and all, but I'm going bonkers working and living in the same place.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Weve not stopped the use of it here. We just bought a few more AstraZeneca from India to boost our supplies, been told there is a delay in receiving that order. Been told itll be delayed for another month. So they wont be able to do as many as they hoped next month. We still have the UK made supply though.

"EU thinks it is bad" has convinced one person I know that taking it is a good idea. Really, that's where some peoples heads are at here. Take it to stick it to the EU, that'll show them.

That news article is from one the UK newspapers. Gave me a good laugh that one. Guy is like on there, "well I had a few drinks but that's not it, I wasnt drunk." Hes being done for indecent exposure because he bonked the toaster in full few of his neighbours. I do not envy the judge who has the keep a straight face throughout the trial.

Gonna try and get back into the office after stay at home ends next Monday. Glad I have a job and all, but I'm going bonkers working and living in the same place.
    Eeww…..wrinkled pickle in public. He has to be at least a septuagenarian! Yeah, he'd have a charge slapped on him for being in public with a kitchen appliance? What was he going to do? Father toaster ovens? Fire breathing robot babies?

I like working from home, HUGE gas savings. The only downside is other people overseas coming at you at 3am (including your BOSS) when you know you have a meeting in SIX hours!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    I’ve decided
    If they start forcing the vaccine here I’m going to buy a fake arm!!!
    That will get the jab!
    Attachment 4791
    I didn't know if you were from California, but I found this interesting.

Governor Gavin Newsom (I call him Gov. Gruesome) is being recalled - they needed 1.5 million valid signatures to put him up on a vote to get him out of office. Today's deadline was met with over two million votes to be verified.

He was on a witchfest show called The View (five women of various backgrounds at a table bickering about current events) being interviewed. They were at least fair and said that people of all political areas signed. They asked him who was behind it. His response "Trump, Q-Anon, Proud Boys, and right-wing groups" - that didn't chap my hide because I am used to hearing that crap even though they just said ALL parties had people wanting him out for his Corona restrictions.

What got me steamed was when he said that part of the right-wing people - "wanted migrants microchipped". I was like "WTF?" Just because I don't agree with what you stand for, that you think we favor microchipping people - as in END OF TIMES/MARK OF THE BEAST?! I am dead set AGAINST getting microchipped! I wouldn't have my pets chipped or ANYTHING chipped! Anyone who brings up that topic gets that response from me. Why in the world would I want something like that to happen to people?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    I didn't know if you were from California, but I found this interesting.

Governor Gavin Newsom (I call him Gov. Gruesome) is being recalled - they needed 1.5 million valid signatures to put him up on a vote to get him out of office. Today's deadline was met with over two million votes to be verified.

He was on a witchfest show called The View (five women of various backgrounds at a table bickering about current events) being interviewed. They were at least fair and said that people of all political areas signed. They asked him who was behind it. His response "Trump, Q-Anon, Proud Boys, and right-wing groups" - that didn't chap my hide because I am used to hearing that crap even though they just said ALL parties had people wanting him out for his Corona restrictions.

What got me steamed was when he said that part of the right-wing people - "wanted migrants microchipped". I was like "WTF?" Just because I don't agree with what you stand for, that you think we favor microchipping people - as in END OF TIMES/MARK OF THE BEAST?! I am dead set AGAINST getting microchipped! I wouldn't have my pets chipped or ANYTHING chipped! Anyone who brings up that topic gets that response from me. Why in the world would I want something like that to happen to people?
    YEAH!!! I’m from California and it’s about time we get rid of gruesome newsome!
    The left and fake news media always gaslights people saying everyone on the right is an extremist or white supremacist. SAD
    god I hate the view

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Saying today interanational travel to the continent is off this year, because it's a mess over they're worried about variants coming in from abroad. Honestly fine with that if thats the only restriction we have in place. Rather be able to open up here and home, than have to lockdown again because a few people want to go and get sunburned on a Greek Island and end up bringing a variant back that the vaccine doesn't work against.

One week to go until stay at home rule ends. Yet today we have a couple of people protesting against the lockdowns in London. Why on earth theyre doing that when it ends in a weeks time, I do not know.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    AZ vaccine back in use in Ireland. Interesting to see how many want it. I think they will give it out in hospitals first to the sick. Who won't have a clue about anything. Is when they start phoning people up and offering it to them we shall see if people want it or not. They need the AZ vaccine to get back on track as they are so far behind here in Ireland.

Government and health experts trying to hide the small fact that hundreds of school kids were tested for Covid over the past few weeks. It was leaked out. Now they have to talk about it. Though still said nothing so far. Few more schools have closed again as pupils test positive. I am guessing a teacher maybe leaked the story of the pupils been tested. Hard to know what they will do with schools.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Okay - I have applied for my first vaccination. The closest location is a drugstore about .3mi/.48km lol.
    If I get a panic attack, I can walk over hahahahaha.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Hows it work over there when it comes to booking it and doing it, out of curiosity?

Looks like travel abroad will be definitely off, unless there is major changes. Rest of Europe is on fire still. Bit odd how theyve done it. It's not illegal to go abroad to go on holiday. It is illegal to go to an airport or port to travel abroad for the purposes of going on holiday. With the exception of Ireland, which is apparently not considered to be foreign travel. Although if you're travelling to Ireland solely to go to Dublin Airport to get a flight abroad, then that is illegal. Every now and then they mention that night allow holidays in countries with similarly high vaccine rates. So Israel, UAE, the US.

But other than that, they're passing the legislation to lift the lockdown. So will be able to leave the house for more than exercising once a day next week, looks like travel will be allowed beyond the local area. Hoping to go to the beach. Maybe a theme park. They're supposed to be reopening soon.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    As of today we have the toughest laws in the EU with people entering Ireland. Armed guard to a number of hotels. You do have to pay your own bills. You know that before you arrive here. The choice is yours. 14 days there. Small fortune really to be locked up for 14 days. Then if you pass a test after 14 days you can leave the hotel. Our numbers are still far too high. Considering we have been in lockdown since the year began. They are blaming people visiting houses of others. You have more outbreaks in schools too. Only think changing here is the distance you can travel from your home. Everything else will remain the same. Government have had threats of bombs and Leo has had death threats made against him and is under armed guard all the time. Crazy world.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    Okay - I have applied for my first vaccination. The closest location is a drugstore about .3mi/.48km lol.
    If I get a panic attack, I can walk over hahahahaha.
    R.I.P.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    R.I.P.

Are you serious?That kinda gets under my skin.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Oh she is serious. Not a vaccine sort of person. She is all against such things. From when she first thought Bill Gates was going to microchips in them.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    As of today we have the toughest laws in the EU with people entering Ireland. Armed guard to a number of hotels. You do have to pay your own bills. You know that before you arrive here. The choice is yours. 14 days there. Small fortune really to be locked up for 14 days. Then if you pass a test after 14 days you can leave the hotel. Our numbers are still far too high. Considering we have been in lockdown since the year began. They are blaming people visiting houses of others. You have more outbreaks in schools too. Only think changing here is the distance you can travel from your home. Everything else will remain the same. Government have had threats of bombs and Leo has had death threats made against him and is under armed guard all the time. Crazy world.
    Have that here. ?1750 for a ten night stay in an Ibis or the like, take three tests to be released. Only if you come from certain countries though. Unless you live in Scotland. In which case you apparently have to quarantine if you come from anywhere. Hasn't quite worked for them though, because people figured out that all you need to do is fly to England, then drive across the border, and nobody will notice.

Saw somewhere saying UK had had one of the strictest lockdowns European continent wide - with the exception of Ireland. Hear you have checkpoints on roads over there as well. Don't have those here. In theory they could stop you, but I've never been stopped.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Oh she is serious. Not a vaccine sort of person. She is all against such things. From when she first thought Bill Gates was going to microchips in them.
    No worries everyone has a right to there opinions .I'm just a little sensitive on the subject.Hopefully no hard feelings

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Have that here. ?1750 for a ten night stay in an Ibis or the like, take three tests to be released. Only if you come from certain countries though. Unless you live in Scotland. In which case you apparently have to quarantine if you come from anywhere. Hasn't quite worked for them though, because people figured out that all you need to do is fly to England, then drive across the border, and nobody will notice.

Saw somewhere saying UK had had one of the strictest lockdowns European continent wide - with the exception of Ireland. Hear you have checkpoints on roads over there as well. Don't have those here. In theory they could stop you, but I've never been stopped.
    Think we sort of made some sort of agreement with the English to do things similar. You can be stopped and asked where you are going? If non essential it is back home with you and you pick up a fine. There were a few loopholes in the original hotel stay. That has been sorted out now. The whole under armed guard thing makes it feel like another country. You can try and make it to the airport. Chances are you won't even get that far. No holidays allowed. Essential travel only. Up to the police to determine what essential travel is. Yesterday the number mored than halved in cases. Hard to know were we really are. Up and down figures.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.