Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    I dont know. I do wonder of some of these people do want to be told that they have to have the vaccine. A few are protesting enforced vaccination...something which does not exist in the UK (with the exception of if its needed to enter another country, nothing we can do about that -, we are guests and it is not for us to tell, say, Israel who they can or cannot admit), and which has no chance of passing through parliment - much as Boris would have liked to have had Vaccine Passports.

Or protesting enforced mass testing - not a thing.

Theyve made up some fantasy where they live in an authoritarian state where these things exist and that they need to protest against it - often using talking points and conspiracies that come from a certain other country on the other side of the world - which literally have nothing to do with us. ?100, these people will be protesting this in July when all the restrictions are due to be lifted.

Wouldnt mind so much if all they were doing during these so called peaceful protests was waving a few placards outside of Westminster, rather than harassing people who are trying to get on with there day.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    These types of morons would always find something to protests. If we had no pandemic they would be protesting something else. Is always the same people. Is like they have nothing better to do. Amazing how they can even protests on work day. Some do have jobs. ' Can I take an hour off to protest '. They are never happy with life. Never happy with a normal protest either. Has to end up in a battle with the police or other members of the public. Which, to me, shows their true aim. Fighting. Destroy things. Have to admit they have it nailed down better in the US. The fools who destroy their home towns. Then moan about things not been opened. ' That is because you burned it down '. We see it on a smaller scale. Last protest in Dublin ended up with the riot police getting stuck in. Now they try the whole BLM crap here. Never really took off. Two marches and it died out. That is were they up it in the US. Be like myself and my neighbours burning everything on this road and then still bloody moaning about things. I know it is a very thin line in the US between black and white. Have to thread carefully. Watching your wording. The police are in a no win situation. Let black police arrest black people if that is what it takes. Any excuse to run riot will do. Don't need a cause. Just make something up and protest over it.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Protests here were considered a mass gathering for a while and were illegal under lockdown rules. But got a bit uncomfortable for gov I think after a women was abducted and murdered, people turned up to vigils, pictures appeared in the news of people being arrested.

The BLM ones here - we had a few last year. Ended up pulling a statue down and tossing it in the sea. Then a few people convinced themselves that a statue of Winston Churchill was the next target and that they all needed to travel to London to defend it. Got a bit silly really.

Extinction Rebellion are another lot that seem to pop up every now and then. Hold several days of protests involving people in fancy dress and interpretive dance. Generally cause disruption by sitting places and refusing to move. Like telling us all that the world is going end within the next few year. Then some of them jumped on top of an underground train at rush hour to protest. Got dragged off the top by the commuters. Very strange why they did that. It's an electric powered public transport. You'd think that's what they want people to use, rather than cars. Once had someone glue themselves to the top of a plane. Ryanair probably looked at that and wondered whether it would be feasible to stick passengers on the roof.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Let us change it up for a post. Last night on the radio was a wee Scottish lass talking. Talking about what? The UK plans for a nuclear attack on the UK in the 1980's. Poor girl could hardly keep herself from laughing. The plans were just so stupid. They began by building this amazing bunker. Alas they thought, the Russians probably know about it, so plan B was hatched. This was what to do with those important people. The Government and the Royals. Plan A was this bunker. When it goes on to plan B you begin to laugh. They decided it would be best to go in different directions. Two head that way. Two the other way. Two yet another way. The logic, some will die. Those who survive form a new government. Even had a ferry on a Loch in Scotland for some. Had a special something on the outside of it to make sure any fall out dust didn't stick to the ferry. But she did ask ' what exactly would be left for any government to govern '. Very good question indeed.

Now there was never a plan for the ordinary people per say. If you had a big house brick up your windows. That would really help against a nuclear bomb. Then a really odd thing about bodies. Each house was to be handed special bags. Somebody died, you put them in the bag and bury them in your back garden. Say what? In other words they were telling the public there would no help at all. You will be on your own. If you lived in a flat complex, you were all but screwed.

Then there was the part about it was all over. They expected millions of bodies. Their plan was to take them out to sea in ships and sink the ships. They did make out millions of books explaining all of this. But the books never did get sent out to the public. I am sure you could find a copy on the net to read.

But there is more. The Americans wanted to know the effect of such a bomb on humans. Closest thing, skin wise, is pigs. About the same thickness. But one American general wanted to see what it would do to army uniforms. Get ready for it. He had special uniforms made for the pigs. Then they would simply put them in a test site and blow them up. The poor girl was almost crying with the laughter about the pig uniforms.

I think in the end they knew there would not be much left if a nuclear bomb did hit. Was both interesting and amusing hearing these plans they had at the ready.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    If the nukes are ever fired off, we're all dead anyway. Say Russia had fired one at the US. US would have fired back. Would have wiped us all out. Might have managed to stick a few people in a bunker but how long would they have lasted after that? There would have been no supplies out there.

Here of these prepper people. Have booked a place in a bunker in case things all go to hell. Doubt theyd be able to drive to those bunkers in time. Quite a few tech bros who seem to be preppers, seem to think if the apocalypse happens theyd be number 1. Dont know why theyd think that.

Me? If the apocalypse happens, fairly sure I'd die.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Here is a link to the UK booklet for the general public. It is kind of pointless. Because they would not survive. Comes with pictures as well. Throw some water over any fires? never would have thought of that one. This fire might be a bit too big. Is worth skimming through to just see what they were telling people. See a picture of a man build a wall were his window is. Again, what is the bloody point? Chances are you are going to be dead anyway. This was the 1980's. Not the 2000's. Might have them firing from many directions these days. back then Russia was the country they feared. The whole cold war thing.

http://atomica.co.uk/main.htm
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.