Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    Given what they did with building that little island in the international waters.....creepy times.
    The virus ruined things in our country, that's for sure. That's one of the things China wanted to happen so they would try to get ahead.

Multiple islands have been built I believe. Truth be told it's a clever move by the Chinese government. An unconventional way of redrawing the lines without firing a shot.Economic power house worldwide. Formidable military in the region.It is still difficult for them to project power world wide though.Taiwan is considered a breakaway rebel province by the Chinese government. North Korea and South Korea are technically still at war.Obvious flash points.

Proving that Covid 100% was leaked from a lab will be very difficult.Proving if it was done intentionally is nigh impossible.

The real question I think is how to hold them accountable.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Lucid View Post
    Multiple islands have been built I believe. Truth be told it's a clever move by the Chinese government. An unconventional way of redrawing the lines without firing a shot.Economic power house worldwide. Formidable military in the region.It is still difficult for them to project power world wide though.Taiwan is considered a breakaway rebel province by the Chinese government. North Korea and South Korea are technically still at war.Obvious flash points.

Proving that Covid 100% was leaked from a lab will be very difficult.Proving if it was done intentionally is nigh impossible.

The real question I think is how to hold them accountable.
    I don't hold a lot of hope with our government, but I can see the UN and NATO getting involved, unfortunately.

We have a VP blaming our incoming illegal immigration surge on mistreatment of women and climate change, if that gives you any indication about what I am talking about. It's our President's fault for letting them in! We know it's to mess with our elections again by bringing in extra votes. But.....If I hear "root cause" come out of her mouth one more time without going into detail about what it is, I am going to mute her when I see her on my television screen.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    I hate saying this - but unfortunatley, I think we are in the long to medium term, heading for a conflict with China. Let's say it invades Taiwan - think if they do, it'd be a while off, least until till they are sure they'd win- good chance the US would get involved. Good chance that Nato would be called on, quite a few would follow the US in. China might well lose. Would be Xi's legacy if he failed. May find himself ousted over that. For now they'll likely huff and puff, but do not much else.

China is a permanent member of the UN Security Council - so it has a veto. It will almost certainly veto anything against it.

Illegal immigration - don't know much about the situation in central America over there, dont generally see Central Americans claiming it here (ocean reasons) - mostly get North Africans and Middle Easterners fleeing war. Likely a lot more complicated than the VP says though, at a guess.

Environments come up a lot though because it's the hot topic at G7 this year (that and tax). So everyone has decided to talk about it. They'll probably agree it's bad, and not do much else. Might well see climate refugees in a decade or so though, moving Northwards from the extreme weather.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.