Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Who predicted what exactly and when? @CloudMaker is this you twin sister you are not telling us about? LOL j/k
    LOL if I ever get so big I need a motorized scooter to go to a grocery store please slap me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Should read ' The End Times ' in the Bible. Religious or not is makes for interesting reading with all that is happening in the World. Not just today. But over the past few years. Natural disasters. Wars. The fall of the church. ( Think we have all but seen those three ) But God does say that nobody knows the exact time or date the world will end. Even what we are going through today is all but there. Maybe not directly mentioned as a virus. Disease is there. I am sure the over the top Christians in the Bible belt in the US are all expecting the end. Some even claim the end times began in 1914. WWI I am guessing. No other reason why that year should be the year mentioned by some. All the fighting in the Middle East is mentioned. Good to have a mother who knows all this stuff. Though a lot of strange sites out there with some even stranger predictions.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Should read ' The End Times ' in the Bible. Religious or not is makes for interesting reading with all that is happening in the World. Not just today. But over the past few years. Natural disasters. Wars. The fall of the church. ( Think we have all but seen those three ) But God does say that nobody knows the exact time or date the world will end. Even what we are going through today is all but there. Maybe not directly mentioned as a virus. Disease is there. I am sure the over the top Christians in the Bible belt in the US are all expecting the end. Some even claim the end times began in 1914. WWI I am guessing. No other reason why that year should be the year mentioned by some. All the fighting in the Middle East is mentioned. Good to have a mother who knows all this stuff. Though a lot of strange sites out there with some even stranger predictions.
    Four horseman of the apocalypse. Definitely feels like end times. Now all we need is earthquakes.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    But we already had the earthquakes over the past number of years. New Zealand had a very bad one not so long ago. This is more about taken the last number of years and everything that has happened in the world. This virus only adds to it all looking like the end times if that was your sort of thing. I am sure their must be religious groups preaching about it been the end of the world? These are the sort of things they look for as proof.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    TBH I’m not entirely convinced CERN didn’t already end our timeline

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    My state just went into mandatory stay at home orders effective tomorrow at midnight. Cruise ship headed our way with sick people and dead people on board. Now they are saying this was here during the Super Bowl. Makes sense.
    My brother has fever of 101, sore throat, all of it. He’s self isolating but he did spend the day with my 87 year old mother 2 days ago. He’s being tested on Saturday. If my mother’s temp goes to 100 then we are to call 911. I don’t live in her state nor does my other brother.
    Still no word from my daughter. I called police in nyc ( in the last known precinct she was in) and spoke to a detective. No help but who can blame them.
    It does feel like the end of the world.
    I’m sorry about my panic attack on here the other day. I’m trying not to panic bc that helps no one and only hurts me.
    Anyway, I’m sorry.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Nothing to be sorry about @JamieWAgain That is what this forum is here for. People helping other people. We can go to the shops. That is about the height of it. Is only a certain distance from your house you are allowed to go. No more than 2 people together. Shops all have new rules too. Were to stand all which way to walk around the shop. We are all trying to remain as calm as we can. Is a tough one.
    @CloudMaker we living on another time line now?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.