Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

?fact checking???

A0EF25DD-B639-4F63-998B-267778C03395.jpeg
    https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=ht...t-rosenberg%2F

How come every ?fact checking??? site is complete liberal propaganda?
    How can they even spin this as being a ?mixture? of the truth?

When did mainstream media become such a joke???

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Is interesting. If she did committ any acts of terrorism she is a terrorist. Simple as that. If she belongs to a terrorist oraganization it might be a bit different. Depending on her standing in that orginization. Some do nothing at all. Are just members. Others go out and committ terrorist acts. Was reading that she was never convicted of anything. The charges brought against her were dropped as part of a plea deal in 1990? So the fact they say she is a convicted terrorist is wrong. As there was never any conviction.

Big like in the North of Ireland. Was a member of the IRA called Bobby Sands. By way of a terrorist he was nobody. Never done anything terrorist related. Went on hunger strike and died. Suddenly he was a hero. Thatcher claimed he was still a terrorist. But other UK politicians warned her that he had never done anything terrorist related in his life. Was in jail for holding up a carpet warehouse. Even the IRA big wigs had no idea who he was. Wanted somebody else on hunger strike. Because he was nobody in their eyes. Just the way different people can view certain people. If the group you are a member of have no idea who you even are, that says a lot. Had he of planted bombs and killed loads of people he would have been a bigger name. Never fired a gun or killed anybody only himself.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Ugh IRA is bad news. I remember hearing about them a lot growing up.

I hope things never get that bad again there or here.

There’s much more than just Snopes though. Like mainstream media calling our riots “mostly peaceful protests”.

It’s like we’re now living in an Orwell story.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    But in the US you hear of the IRA only. There was also the UDA, UVF too. They hated Irish people and Catholics and killed them. Colluded with the British army to kill many people. But the only ones ever mentioned are the IRA. Biggest loss of life in one bombing happened here in Dublin. Loyalists, UDA/ UVF and a car bomb. Loads of people killed. Was not all a one sided fight.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    What are you suggesting, that media is propaganda there too?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The US media tends to talk about everything the IRA ever done. Not mentioning the UDA and UVF. The IRA had big backing in the US. That is were they got most of their money from. Over the years when Americans always heard I was from Ireland the first thing mentioned was the IRA. But they never knew anything of the other side. People killing Catholics and innocent Catholics at that. It was a one sided story been told in the US. Mainly because the IRA decided to start bombing England after Loyalists bombed Dublin. It was always [BEEP] for tat. The British army were hiding the bombers of Dublin. They still are. Though the did admit they knew the bombing would happen. They never warned the Irish. I am not saying every IRA bomb was a good one. Innocent people did die. But there was always a reason for every attack. Hitting back over something or other. That is never told. You would have heard they bombed and killed people only. No background story. May surprise you to hear that up until the mid 90's such bombs never bother most Irish people. As we knew why they were doing it. Then 24/7 news happened. A change in the times. Young baby killed in a bomb. Irish people were pissed off over that. Our President went over for the funeral of the child. Ceasefires were talked about. Irish people wanted that. Bombs and guns had gained nothing at all. When you grow up with it, you get used to it. Today it would be seeing as a bad thing to support such a thing. Though I believe in what people fought for. I always have done. But I believe in leaving the North as its own country. Which will never happen.

See what happens when you get me started on this topic. LOL
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.