Thread: Worse lately

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Worse lately

Haven't been back to these forums in many years after battling significantly, but importantly with help and support making it through.Massive thanks to a few on these forums for wise words.That said, I had a very ordinary week last week (went through possible triggers with my therapist) but couldn't conclude what was different.Question - after feeling moderately good for a while (few months) has anyone dipped into low mood, struggling to get out of bed and finding it hard to be happy? I remain on medication, I have good support structures and techniques from my awesome therapist but the overwhelming feelings and thoughts were not nice and consistent.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Welcome back!
    I call the medication "training wheels" so I can work on anxiety.

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Dark Knight View Post
    Haven't been back to these forums in many years after battling significantly, but importantly with help and support making it through.Massive thanks to a few on these forums for wise words.That said, I had a very ordinary week last week (went through possible triggers with my therapist) but couldn't conclude what was different.Question - after feeling moderately good for a while (few months) has anyone dipped into low mood, struggling to get out of bed and finding it hard to be happy? I remain on medication, I have good support structures and techniques from my awesome therapist but the overwhelming feelings and thoughts were not nice and consistent.
    Hope you’re doing well this week!

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    @Dark Knight I didn't see this till now. I hope this week is better and that you've talked to your medical team on how your feeling

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.