Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Starting to move today, no rush. Still feeling warm and fuzzy from yesterday. :3

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Saw a friend I haven't seen in a long time

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    My vet and a co-worker said they were going to try and find homes for my cats.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got some Greek food for dinner earlier this evening. It was so good.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Earnest, heartfelt compliments from unexpected sources. <3

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I did it!!!! I got a job as a Director of a Preschool!!! Yes, a Director!!!! It's with an amazing private school system and the franchise owner is wonderful! I can't believe it. I start in two and a half weeks.

And I'm putting my house on the market because I found out I can buy a much smaller home "in full" with just the equity of this house.

And yes, the guy who took me out, who is very very very sweet, really wants to take me out again.

And my vet, and several societies are trying to find homes for 2 of my cats because I realize that I can put 5 of them in a small home with no problem. The only two that won't fit well are Tabideaux (who fights with her brother and sister) and Boudreaux that pees everywhere when he's stressed. But people are helping me now find them homes.

So in two and a half weeks, I'll be gone from my supervisor!!

My teens, co-workers, the toddlers and their parents are very sad I'm leaving. I'm very sad to be leaving them also. But I gave them my personal email and encouraged all 900 (yes, I know over 900 teens at my library) to email me whenever they felt like it. The teen's emails are so touching that they make me want to cry. I've known many of them for almost 6 years. The teens are the hardest for me to leave. I hope they each come by for a last hug.

My co-workers and I planned on getting together at a local park the last weekend I'm there and have a big old picnic and party. They all said that the library won't be the same without me there. I told them that it's going to be so quiet now that it'll sound like a library for a change. They're used to me singing and dancing and making lots of noise around there. I will usually (when the boss is away) crank up music or a Youtube video really loud before the library opens and me and the other workers will dance like crazy while we work.

Anyway, I wanted to tell ya'll all that. You guys have been so supportive when I felt hopeless lately. So *big smooshy hug* to all you guys. I really appreciate your friendships.

Cindy

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's awesome news! Sounds like a pretty nice gig...glad to hear everything's coming together.
    Be yourself, everyone else is taken. -Oscar Wilde

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    I did it!!!! I got a job as a Director of a Preschool!!! Yes, a Director!!!! It's with an amazing private school system and the franchise owner is wonderful! I can't believe it. I start in two and a half weeks.

And I'm putting my house on the market because I found out I can buy a much smaller home "in full" with just the equity of this house.

And yes, the guy who took me out, who is very very very sweet, really wants to take me out again.

And my vet, and several societies are trying to find homes for 2 of my cats because I realize that I can put 5 of them in a small home with no problem. The only two that won't fit well are Tabideaux (who fights with her brother and sister) and Boudreaux that pees everywhere when he's stressed. But people are helping me now find them homes.

So in two and a half weeks, I'll be gone from my supervisor!!

My teens, co-workers, the toddlers and their parents are very sad I'm leaving. I'm very sad to be leaving them also. But I gave them my personal email and encouraged all 900 (yes, I know over 900 teens at my library) to email me whenever they felt like it. The teen's emails are so touching that they make me want to cry. I've known many of them for almost 6 years. The teens are the hardest for me to leave. I hope they each come by for a last hug.

My co-workers and I planned on getting together at a local park the last weekend I'm there and have a big old picnic and party. They all said that the library won't be the same without me there. I told them that it's going to be so quiet now that it'll sound like a library for a change. They're used to me singing and dancing and making lots of noise around there. I will usually (when the boss is away) crank up music or a Youtube video really loud before the library opens and me and the other workers will dance like crazy while we work.

Anyway, I wanted to tell ya'll all that. You guys have been so supportive when I felt hopeless lately. So *big smooshy hug* to all you guys. I really appreciate your friendships.

Cindy
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That is so awesome to hear! Congrats!!!!!

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Congratulations, Cindy. It was seeming pretty grim for a while there, I'm glad it looks like things are going to work out.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote jsgt View Post
    That's awesome news! Sounds like a pretty nice gig...glad to hear everything's coming together.
    Quote GrumpyCatFan View Post
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That is so awesome to hear! Congrats!!!!!
    Quote Inscrutable Banana View Post
    Congratulations, Cindy. It was seeming pretty grim for a while there, I'm glad it looks like things are going to work out.
    Thanks guys. I didn't do any of it though, so I can't take credit. In fact, I was just coming to delete most of this (well, until you guys quoted me. )

I have to work on humility. I was so excited yesterday that I was finally able to give in my two week's notice and break free of the abuse.

But I have to be humble. And very very very thankful.

I don't know if you guys believe in a higher power, but I know my higher power roared for me. As he promised. And I wanted to be thankful rather than loud. But it didn't quite work out that way.

But thank you guys so much for being there for me in both the good and bad times. You guys are the very absolute best!!!

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Congrats Cindy!!! So happy to hear some good news from ya!

kc1895's Avatar KFC Hipster
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congrats Cindy. No one deserves this more than you!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow congratulations, Cindy! Way to go!!!
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ask and you shall receive, Cindy.

C-c-combo beaker!

I'm making vegan "cheeseburger pizza" om nom ~

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Wow Cindy, what a positive turn of events.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.