Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Image Backstory

CeCe's Avatar Diamond Girl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    It all started on a messaging board. They talked for hours. That turned to weeks, days, and months. Eventually they told each other they loved each other. It was official. Dating. Online dating. They pondered if that would ever work being over 3,000 miles apart. Across the ends of the world and trying to grapple onto something that could never be reality. But they still hold hope. One day. Someday.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    You think I wouldn't do it? You think I am not crazy enough? Come out punk, bring it on. I eat people like you for breakfast and crap them back out minutes later. Here's to your quick death.

cat6.jpg
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Mr Fluffykins was late. He'd been caught in traffic for too long after some foolish shaved ape had caused a multi-car pile-up that blocked the highway. His boss, Herr Ball, wasn't known for his patience, and Mr Fluffykins did not want to chance enraging him. Worrying radiating from his blue eyes, he looked to the passenger seat where his wife, Princess Moggymoo, sat. She gave him an understanding lick behind the ear. Mr Fluffykins began purring. No matter what happened, everything was going to be alright, as long as they had each other.

it's go time.jpeg

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tigers plan of world domination was near complete. He only had one thing standing in his way. Kitty litter. The evil queen of catur. Tiger had sent a messenger ahead. He would travel to open ground near Catur and fight Kitty litter. Two cats. One world. Both standing tall. Both ready to fight. Tiger jumps and lands a fist on Kitty's face. She braces herself. Takes the blow and digs her claws into his stomach. ' Bring it on bad boy ' she yells. And together they go at it for two days straight. Exchanging blows and insults. With no clear sign of anybody going to win Tiger grunts out ' fancy sharing the world with me '. So the queen of the cats had a new king and together they would turn their rage into love and rule with a kitty fist.

funny_cat_desktop_wallpapers-other.jpg
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    A bowl of food and a glass of beer helped Fritz get through his daily chores of mousing and looking adorable for the guests of the pub. It wasn't hard work, but it was honest work.

dt7ukdxt7ykxdty7kxdtykxtykt.jpeg

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Christmas time folks. No hang on. Summer is not hear yet. But it is Christmas during the Summer in Australia. So can we have Christmas in Summer too? Sure why not. Come on folks, smile and let us all sing some carols.

christmas-leprechaun-clipart-1.png
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Cuchculan had spent many years trying to conceal his true form behind a surly, yet kind of charming exterior. However, deep in his heart, he loved to step away from the computer, do a happy little jig next to his pot of gold and exclaim "fiddle-di-di potatoes" for no apparent reason.

He liked to claim it was for the tourists, but in his heart, he knew otherwise.

o-182010782-900.jpeg

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    it was like this officer. We was just sitting there. The wife had just fed me some curry and chips. I could feel the old stomach rumble a bit. Then ' WHAM ' the biggest fart you can imagine. At first I thought nothing of it. That was until the buildings around us began to crumble. Soon there wasn't much left. Just a large gaping hole in the ground. Rubble everywhere. Needed a new pair of underpants and all. I told the wife I did. No more curry. Who knows what will happen next time.

Dark-Wallpapers-HD.jpg
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.