Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

The real reason I don't have any social media accounts

The reason I never made a social media account, even in high school, is that I was worried that only a couple people would be my friend on there, and then everyone would be able to clearly see from my # of friends that I'm a loner.

This is the same reason for many other things in my life, such as why I never had a birthday party. Even as a kid, my parents would start planning a birthday party for me and I would tell them "no no! I don't want a party". They never understood why and thought it was strange, but the truth is that I didn't think anyone would show up and that would have been embarrassing.
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I am like that as well. You're not the only one. I avoid most scenarios that involve the possibility of rejection. You're not missing anything by not having facebook or whatever. It would only be a window for you into the more social lives other people have, and that is very deep and dark.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.