Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Where is the best place for an introvert to live?

Is it New York City? There?s so many different kinds of people there and they?re everywhere I imagine it?s easy to make friends and what not.
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Cant help with the US much.

Cities are generally easier to make friends in for me. More things to do, more groups - join one for something you're interested in. Quite literally one for anything. London is great in that way for me. Is easier to do things on your own there. Noone cares so much. Noone will notice.

New York is probably similar when it comes to being able to meet others, other larger cities over there will likely be as well.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Cant help with the US much.

Cities are generally easier to make friends in for me. More things to do, more groups - join one for something you're interested in. Quite literally one for anything. London is great in that way for me. Is easier to do things on your own there. Noone cares so much. Noone will notice.

New York is probably similar when it comes to being able to meet others, other larger cities over there will likely be as well.

I don’t think I’d want to move to the UK just because I’m sure the cultural difference between the countries would cause problems for me.

I think some big cities are better for introverts than others. I’m in a city now but it is bad for people like me... not sure why, it just doesn’t have much going on for people who are by them self.

New York though is definitely the London of America. It’s the biggest city, very dense, and has lots of people from all over the world there. The more I think about it, the more I’m considering moving to NYC.
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Nah, I wasnt suggesting moving. Sorry for the confusion. Very difficult to get a visa for here anyway.

Yeah, bigger cities I think are better. Places like New York, London...good for the introverts. Would move to a bigger city if I could. Easier to just get lost in. Easier to find people like you.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.