Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nonduality

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Michael Taft - Like Wind in a Vast, Empty Sky - Nondual Meditation
    The best book I read about trauma since '97 is Pete Walker's Complex PTSD: From Surviving To Thriving

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Advaita Fellowship - Consciousness - an animation of Spirit
    The best book I read about trauma since '97 is Pete Walker's Complex PTSD: From Surviving To Thriving

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Suzanne Chang - The true cost of the end of suffering is rarely shared

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Rupert Spire - Yoga Meditation: 'Whosoever Knows Their Self Knows Their Lord'

This yoga meditation explores whether there is an edge to the space of Awareness in which all thoughts, feelings, sensations and perceptions appear.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Angelo Dilullo chats with Matt Garrett - Awakening Story: Matt (Searching for Boundaries)

A wonderful discussion with Matt about the awakening process and his experience of the dissolution of experiential boundaries. We also discuss emotion work, relationships, and inquiring into the nature of self. Matt is a documentary filmmaker, check out his work in this wonderful short clip about his friend and spiritual teacher John Butler:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uudzp...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Angelo Dilullo chats with Sasha Stephens - "Weird Stuff Started Happening..." -- (Awakening Story)

Great conversation with Sasha about what happened after a five day retreat.

Sasha's work:
    Writings on Magic - www.becomingmagic.com
    Problems with Insomnia? - www.sashastephens.com

About my videos: These videos are a resource for anyone wishing to wake up from the dream of separation. Awakening, enlightenment, and liberation are becoming far more mainstream possibilities than they once were. There are many good teachers out there, and if you resonate with the teachings of Eckhart Tolle, Rupert Spira, or Sadhguru, you might find resources here that address these deeper promptings to investigate your true nature.

Disclaimer: The information presented in these videos is not meant to diagnose or treat any psychiatric or medical illness. The inquiries presented herein are potent and can have powerful effects on the way you experience yourself and reality. If you feel you are at risk of harming yourself or others, these videos and practices may not be the best thing for you at the moment. Seek help wherever necessary which might include a hospital emergency department, a suicide helpline etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.