Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Europe Energy

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    Some Russian is live streaming burning gas 24/7 because of how cheap it is over there to poke fun at Europeans/Americans LOL

Attachment 5047
    That is a mess.

Trump warned Europe about this very thing and the leaders laughed. Now, they have uncooked egg on their faces.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    @Otherside yeah, I can imagine. I have a friend who's much older than me and he never heats in the winter. I do worry about him, even if he's been doing it for years.

@Ironman those are serious temperatures, hope you'll be warm this winter. I've lived in a country where it would get as low as -30C and winters were tough, sometimes people would freeze to death.

I wouldn't worry about some Russian Youtubers, let them laugh about something - there's very little fun to be had when Russia is heading towards becoming a third world country. People are dealing with their fear in different ways.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    @rabidfoxes Yeah, it's a worry. Lot of health problems from being in a cold house (mental and phyaical), not to mention damage from burst pipes or mould.

I feel bad for feeling relieved that its frozen at ?2500. :/

(She's going to bankrupt us with this, isn't she?)

Has your ?66 EBSS been applied yet? EON applied mine today (even to currently cheap fix)and i am now in the weird position of my new direct debit being a grand total of ?3 a month.

Heading towards 3rd world? Outside of Moscow and St Petersburg, Russia is a poor country, have people in shacks without electric or water, wash clothes on the river and have a communal bathhouse. Is no wonder you never see a "visit Russia" tourist campaign and it is difficult to get visas. Now they are mobilising, giving them pre ww2 weapons because of the sanctions, and a lot will die. Worth noting with conscription, a lot of Russians are reservists.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    What is this now about the Nordstream 1 Pipeline?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    What is this now about the Nordstream 1 Pipeline?
    And 2.

So, not an accident. In seas surrounding NATO members.

With that and the nuclear threats, is like Russia is trying to test the Art 5.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    I heard the Bank of England is starting quantitative easing again
    IDK anything about finance but it seems like the consensus is that it makes inflation worse at a time when inflation is already bad
    Seems to be the opposite of what the US fed is doing which is tanking my retirement account !!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    And 2.

So, not an accident. In seas surrounding NATO members.

With that and the nuclear threats, is like Russia is trying to test the Art 5.
    There was a rumor that our wonderful administration did it. What a stupid thing to do. Now, the water is being polluted with the very thing the greenies are screaming about....methane.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.