Page 16 of 379 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 216 ... LastLast
    shelbster18's Avatar I'm a gangsta crayon.
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote FireIsTheCleanser View Post
    I spilled soda on my crotch. I win.

I was more upset that I wasted precious soda than my pants getting wet in an awkward area. I hope ants don't start crawling all over that area.
    lmao....Ants on your crotch. That would be a horrid sight to see. xD

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It doesn't pay getting angry. It's best to just cut the negative influences out of your life.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote WintersTale View Post
    It doesn't pay getting angry. It's best to just cut the negative influences out of your life.
    There are a bunch of malcontents hanging around THAT place but you shouldn't be listening to them. It's a shell of what it used to be. Don't let it get to you. YOU are better than that.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote WineKitty View Post
    There are a bunch of malcontents hanging around THAT place but you shouldn't be listening to them. It's a shell of what it used to be. Don't let it get to you. YOU are better than that.
    For the record, I am not returning. I haven't even gone back and looked at what they have said; I have no interest in what they are saying.

My heart was really broken tonight, and like my sister says often, I have no more fucks to give. Pardon my language. I just am....done. I deleted everyone from my friend's list, too. As far as I'm concerned, I permanently banned myself, and I don't want anything to do with that place anymore.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For the record, I am not returning. I haven't even gone back and looked at what they have said; I have no interest in what they are saying.

My heart was really broken tonight, and like my sister says often, I have no more fucks to give. Pardon my language. I just am....done. I deleted everyone from my friend's list, too. As far as I'm concerned, I permanently banned myself, and I don't want anything to do with that place anymore.
    That was an excellent move. I don't want to return to that other site again as well, you're better off on this site.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    This site is better in every way possible. I love it here.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And you shouldn't. It's so negative. I don't know why I do. Once upon a time there used to be interesting conversations there but not anymore. I feel depressed enough tonight without adding THAT place to it. Don't let those idiots bring you down. Not worth it. I am glad you are on this site. This site seems to be not only bringing good people over, but is just a more calm, serene, and peaceful place. Hang in there, my friend.

Monotony's Avatar Undisputed Supreme Ruler of the Universe
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote shelbster18 View Post
    May god have mercy on you if they be fire ants.

Fanbloodytastic the bastards can walk on water now >.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...o&feature=fvwp

Monotony's Avatar Undisputed Supreme Ruler of the Universe
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Figures I had a class on 3d modeling and as soon as I actually want to put that to use I cant remember anything >.< meh not like I have anything better to do then relearn it.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    It's snowing!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote shelbster18 View Post
    Hey, that's not nice. My crotch is a very pleasant sight. Even swarming with ants it still looks good. Hehehe nah I'm saying?
    Keep it cool. Cool people never show emotion. Keep it cool.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I feel horrible and I dont know if its my new meds or what. I just want to curl up in a corner and disappear.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    PDA overload this weekend. I'm glad my siblings and their significant others are gone... good riddance.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Sometimes I sound so much like a broken record that it makes me feel sick to my stomach. Repeating, repeating, repeating things I've learned are acceptable answers and dancing around how I actually feel.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I watched the Justin Bieber interview with Oprah tonight with my mom and sis.

My thoughts are this: even though he isn't really my cup of tea, the guy genuinely has musical talent, and is a musician. I have to give him credit for that. He also seems like a good guy, and definitely is a good role model for kids.

Although I still think his hair is ridiculous.

Page 16 of 379 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 216 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.