Page 193 of 377 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 5647
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    Are those the kind that eventually dissolve?
    Yep, they are

Quote sunrise View Post
    It seems the viewership of this board exploded. 154 for Fun and Games?
    A few other anxiety forums closed, everyone ran over here.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Boom

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I'm babysitting, and this kid looks at my outfit and says "You dress like an old mom." Sigh. I know I do. :/
    I haven't seen very many clothes I liked in any department store in like the past 5 years though. I bought a dress and a pair of jeans recently, admittedly the dress does look like something someone about 10 years older than me would wear, or someone my age would wear to work, it's kind of business-casual looking.
    I've tried shopping in sections meant for younger women, but the clothes are so ugly, and I prefer to dress conservatively most of the time because... frankly I shouldn't wear anything revealing. So I'm limited to wearing clothes that are from 2012 at the most recent and not very stylish for someone my age. I also have a lot of polo shirts, sweaters, and gender neutral T shirts and hoodies.
    I do think the clothes I wear are somewhat stylish, but I think they're stylish for someone to wear to work in an office or they're stylish for a 40 year old. I think "sophisticated" and "conservative" are the words that come to mind.
    The only clothes I have that I would consider "age-appropriate" are the clothes I wear to nightclubs, raves and concerts, but those are specifically for that purpose only. I wouldn't be caught dead going to the grocery store or the post office in a rave dress!
    I feel like I should go to a stylist or something but I don't want to spend a lot of money.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    My random thought of this day is - WHY ON EARTH DID I EVER JOIN FACEBOOK! lol seriously!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    some people join face book just to be nosey.....others join face book to be in the loop with their family and updated pictures....some join face book to acquire friends and advice.....I've been 'unfriended' twice by the same person, who did this without evening giving me a chance to give my thoughts or reactions.....pretty shitty, but then when you feel shitty about yourself I guess you have to make others feel shitty too....My rant is over now.

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote anxiouskathie View Post
    some people join face book just to be nosey.....others join face book to be in the loop with their family and updated pictures....some join face book to acquire friends and advice.....I've been 'unfriended' twice by the same person, who did this without evening giving me a chance to give my thoughts or reactions.....pretty shitty, but then when you feel shitty about yourself I guess you have to make others feel shitty too....My rant is over now.
    Kathie I'm sorry!! Just know you are a very sweet person.. and you are worth more than that Don't let others bring you down

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Total Eclipse View Post
    Kathie I'm sorry!! Just know you are a very sweet person.. and you are worth more than that Don't let others bring you down
    thank you! It's people like you that make friends worth having!! And I love so many of your posts! You are always so upbeat and genuinely care about others. Thats so nice to see!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quiet night..

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I need to finish reading White Fang but I procrastinate too much lol.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I think a drink is going needed tonight

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    I think a drink is going needed tonight
    Drinks sound good!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Looking back at my old blog posts/forum posts/threads is a mixture of depressing and scary.

Bloody hell, I was an absolute mess back then.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I want to make it very clear that Kathie is referring to me about her rant and she has every right to rant and to feel hurt she along with several others were removed from my facebook due to my mental health issues I am not well and I suffer from paranoia and more so I do some things to try and protect myself from others that are not out to get me but in my head they are sorry I am a mess but I am really a mess and I think back to times when people did hurt me and say things they should not have I am to open about things. I apologized to Kathy for removing her she is a very strong minded person as you have seen lol and she does have feelings and she does have things in her life going on so I do need to explain things to people before I do things like removing them. I am sorry I really am. Anxiety Zone I do miss it but I also remember some pretty rough times there due to certain people but you forgive move on and do the best you can and pray you are forgiven. I know Kathie is highly intelligent and she was a hard worker for AZ but she was never thanked for her work there by GG which should have happened!!! God Bless you Kathie and I really am sorry and I am glad we are cool again.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Things are going to be alright. It's all about communication and confronting the person you think did you wrong rather than assuming. Yes, I am a very strong minded and strong willed person who doesn't take things lightly! Tye, I'm glad that you are able to realized that the thoughts you had did not concern me and if there are any further issues we can resolve them by ourselves and not on a public forum. Things are fine between the two of us now and that's all that matters! Now, go clean up dog poop!!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I'm so hungry someone please feed me
    Beating anxiety this year

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.