Page 199 of 377 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 5649
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Should have worn a ski mask on my 7 minute walk to the supermarket.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Eh..

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    ? can't be bothered to get up today. What the hell, it's Sunday. Lazy day.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Need to stop procrastinating on things

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Why does it say 'Forum Addiction"?
    Does that mean we are addicted to forums? Shouldn't it have a : in between the word Forum and Addiction?
    other wise it implies that this is the forum for addiction to forums.
    and
    if not i'm in the wrong forum because i'm not an addict.
    i'm a mess but i don't do drugs or drink.
    can one be addicted to other things?
    like avoidance?
    and
    are we allowed 2 random thoughts for the day?

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I want to go and hide in my koala tree for awhile >_<

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    If all stars are filled, will I get a prize?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Trying to fix my fucked up sleep cycle again. I tried last week and failed miserably. Have had this problem since forever. Always end up on night cycles if I'm not working, where I wake up at 2 or 3PM. It makes me unable to get anything done. Even when I am working I will semi-revert back to it on the weekends. Then on Mondays I'm a total mess at work from lack of sleep.

Totally unproductive and not put together. I wanted to sell a couple of large pieces of furniture last Friday and I did get a couple interested emails but of course I woke up too late and they wanted the furniture that day. I'm such a mess.

So today I attempted to stay up. Of course, I ended up taking a nap 11AM-3PM. Ugh. Was woken up to someone knocking on my door. Didn't answer it because usually it's someone up to no good like scam artists. Turns out it was FedEx. Finally got my check from IKEA. Took them over 7 weeks. Didn't know they were going to send it by FedEx. For the past few weeks, everyday at around 1AM (to avoid people) I would go down to the lobby with great anticipation to check my mailbox.

I returned my dresser that was part of this huge recall IKEA had. Apparently, their dressers easily tip over and kill/maim small children. Not a concern of mine but since I'm moving far away, I have to get rid of all my furniture anyways. I tried to sell it on craigslist at first and weirdly got over 12 emails and then by the next day my advert had been flagged and removed. Seems some people are trying to make a profit by buying them for cheap off craigslist and then returning them for the full price at IKEA.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There was one weird email too:

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am a Federal Investigator with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. I observed your listing on craigslist.org for a(n) Ikea Malm Dresser and wanted to make you aware that on July 22, 2015 (and subsequent recall June, 28, 2016), the CPSC in cooperation with Ikea North America, America, of Conshohocken, Pa, announced a recall that includes a free wall anchoring kit, for their Ikea MALM 3- and 4-drawer chests and two styles of MALM 6- drawer chests, and other chests and dressers. The chests and dressers can pose a tip-over hazard if not securely anchored to the wall. Here is the link to the Ikea Malm Dresser Recall press release located on our website: http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/2016/...-and-Dressers/.

Under federal law, it is illegal to attempt to sell or re-sell a recalled consumer product. Remedy information for this recall includes the following:Consumers are entitled to a full refund for chests and dressers manufactured between January 2002 and June 2016. Consumers with chests and dressers manufactured prior to January 2002 will be eligible for a partial store credit. Please take a moment and visit the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission’s website at www.cpsc.gov for various other important product recall information.

Regards,

Helen Gergle
    Product Safety Investigator
    U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
    Office of Compliance & Field Operations

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    A week late, but I have decided to give up swearing for lent. Although only just now. At half one AM. So this may not be a serious thing.

As an incentive, every time I swear, I will donate a pound to charity. Given the fact that I have a lot of coding to do, and generally coding involves me swearing "Just Fecking work!" at the computer a lot, this might get quite costly. =/

I tried to look up a list as reference for "banned words", but it was odd. Buzzfeed even had a list of "British Swearwords.". Never heard of half of them though. "Bint" "Bert" "Cack" and "Cad" are not ones I've heard of. Also "Blimey" "Blighter" "Bloody" "Blooming" "Cobblers" "Codger" "Crickey" "Duffer" "Gormless" "Numpty" "Poxy" and "Wally" are things you say if you are trying to offend someone from the 18th century, and for the most part, are fairly harmless. Bloody hell, what a stereotype.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Jaded and cynical
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Also "Blimey" "Blighter" "Bloody" "Blooming" "Cobblers" "Codger" "Crickey" "Duffer" "Gormless" "Numpty" "Poxy" and "Wally" are things you say if you are trying to offend someone from the 18th century, and for the most part, are fairly harmless. Bloody hell, what a stereotype.
    Omg, just the idea and the mental image of trying to offend someone from the 18th century with those words gave me a good laugh

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Attachment 3572

Was cleaning up my Email account earlier

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    A week late, but I have decided to give up swearing for lent. Although only just now. At half one AM. So this may not be a serious thing.

As an incentive, every time I swear, I will donate a pound to charity. Given the fact that I have a lot of coding to do, and generally coding involves me swearing "Just Fecking work!" at the computer a lot, this might get quite costly. =/

I tried to look up a list as reference for "banned words", but it was odd. Buzzfeed even had a list of "British Swearwords.". Never heard of half of them though. "Bint" "Bert" "Cack" and "Cad" are not ones I've heard of. Also "Blimey" "Blighter" "Bloody" "Blooming" "Cobblers" "Codger" "Crickey" "Duffer" "Gormless" "Numpty" "Poxy" and "Wally" are things you say if you are trying to offend someone from the 18th century, and for the most part, are fairly harmless. Bloody hell, what a stereotype.
    How has the effort to give up on swearing been going?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Lunaire View Post
    How has the effort to give up on swearing been going?
    I swore once today. I owe charity a pound.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.