Page 231 of 379 FirstFirst ... 31 131 181 221 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 5685
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    If you are not a parent, and especially, if you are not a single parent, then you have no idea.

I took care of my kids for well over a year, well over a year while my ex-wife was fuqing around on me. She had multiple affairs.

I hired a private investigator, my dad actually helped me pay for it....for months. I put a GPS tracker on the back bumper of this cheating, lying, whoring woman's car, and they followed her, for months.

She should be emabarassd, truly embarrassed at the places she visited and where she went and the men she saw. Sweetie if I was you I'd change my name and move to a different fuqing country, I really would.

But the most embarrassing thing, the thing that I hate to tell friends about is the way you neglect our kids. It is just....embarrassing.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I made their school lunches, took them to and most of the time, from school, I helped them with their homework, I made sure they bathed and brushed their teeth, I made sure they made it to bed at a reasonable hour and got up in time for school and I did this while you were fuqing around on me, and neglecting your kids.

You are just mom of the year. What a mom.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Catching a cold

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    You know....how in the fuq are the two women I've had serious relationships with in the last two decades of my life so, soooo different? My ex-wife is so different from my last serious gf, the one I lived with. And I hate to say this but I was with my ex-wife for almost 20 years, and I was with my live-in gf for less than two....and I was closer to my live-in gf, and I'm very serious.

I fell in love with my last gf because I loved her, obviously but also I think because she was not what my ex-wife turned out to be. She cared about her kids, she loved her kids, very, very much. I got close to her kids because we shared the same values and we both loved our families and we were very unselfish about spreading the love and trying to be there for them....I had a pretty good relationship with her kids, especially, especially considering the circumstances lol, she was going through a divorce. I wouldn't expect her kids to even give me the fuqing time of day. I remember drying her middle daughter's tears after a breakup with a boy, I remember helping them reconcile after a really nasty fight with their mom. I played beer pong with them lmao, and with my ex-gf. I watched movies with them. These were not my biological children but I considered them to be, and I still do.

I don't think it was a matter of me making the wrong choice in choosing my ex-wife. I think she became someone else. I still think she's pretty lost, tbh. In fact I'm sure she is, she has had half a dozen live-in boyfriends since we got divorced. And they all left her. They left her.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Six days to go, six days to go.

Those six days could not come any faster right now as far as I'm concerned.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Is it possible to be a little bit of a [BEEP] lmao? Seriously....is it.....

I got into this conversation earlier....is it possible to be a little whorish or is that like being a little big pregnant, in other words you either are or you aren't, there is no gray area.

I'll reserve comment for later lol.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Is it possible to be somewhat two-faced and a backstabber lol.....

Now I won't hold back on that, you either are loyal to your friends, even if they're just casual friends.....or you are not.

And the joke is on you, because if you're a backstabber then almost everyone knows that you are lol.

The thing that most people who backstab and talk **** and are two-faced....what they don't seem to understand a lot of the time is....if you're talking bad about someone else, it makes people (most anyone with any intelligence at all) wonder....are you talking about them behind their backs, also.

And you probably are, and people can see right through you.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    At least, it's easy for me to see right through people like that. I know a few people like that right now lol.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Seems that I get sick easily whenever I shave my head..achoo

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    First sunny day in almost a week.......and warm day in two weeks.

I am so glad summer didn't end early this year!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    :Bah

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    This cold needs to go away

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I wonder how many people have been baited...just saying lmao....

I wonder how many people have been baited on that "other" site. And other sites as well.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Ah much better this morning

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Just want to leave this sitting here. 3 in a row for the mighty Dublin. Case of ' Catch us if you can '. That would be like winning 3 super bowls or 3 Stanley cups in a row. This is the All Ireland title. Hard to win one. Only the greatest teams have managed 3 straight. Which is very few over the past 30 or so years. Considering Dublin are the first team in the modern era to do the 3 in a row.

Attachment 4312
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.