Page 296 of 378 FirstFirst ... 96 196 246 286 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 306 346 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 5665
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    My blood pressure hit a record 150/100 today over three readings. I'm going to have a heart attack any day now. I'm only 30 and 113lbs.

Actually how am I even still alive? I'm not that big and with a BP that high, my blood must basically be half solidified in my vessels.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    This is the worst time of my life

And it's not even at the bottom yet

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I don't know why rich people like yachts. Like, wow, you're on the water. What is that supposed to do for you? lol. It's just stupid imo.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I've been in a really weird headspace for like 5? days now. Moreso than usual. I shouldn't post stuff before going to sleep (I've been awake for probably 24 hours now lol,) and will probably regret this later but oh well.

I ended up back on tumblr again. So surreal. Like what is this poll lol? Racoon? I would have voted for the option that won too tbh obviously (but the poll was closed.)

like just the things people say on this website. Actually I think I came across this in a YouTube upload of someone's twitch stream chat at some point as well:

he is so. gender
    Sir? I'm gonna need u to hand over ur gender 🙂
    Oh my God I do this all the time it's so weird like my sense of time is stuck somewhere around 2004~:

I listened to this song too many times now. I'm going to just wake up thinking 'Cities full of hatred Fear and lies':

Making a playlist of songs called Jacob's Ladder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3gvOV40ccU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_SmgtN0ETc
    So there's a bunch of stuff like this and I think it's mostly the same few people because there's probably only 20 people posting in these tags lol.

#b4 anyone tries to yell at me abt the flag#i just identify w it more bc the sunset flag wasn't rlly a thing yet when i came out
    Lol I assumed they meant 'because he's a straight guy' but no then it clicked they mean because that flag was created by a terf or something. Some history I don't remember but vaguely remember. Think this video goes into it No it was a different flag made by a terf the lipstick lesbian flag was created by someone who posted a lot of racist stuff and disliked butch women OK.

I reverse image searched that to find the original and found a reddit thread why is this the second time I've seen someone say this is it the same person haha?

Since when did Geddy Lee used to look like me mum
    I always figure he looked a bit like my grandma
    That I kind of get. It's the glasses probably. Invented #grandmacore hahaha.

list of men that look like lesbians so its ok im attracted to them:

young keanu reeves
    young geddy lee
    old tommy shaw
    I could pretend I'm confused but I get what they're getting at stereotypically:

Also can see why this pisses a lot of people off but replace fandom with sexuality label. Since I seem to be here now fandomwise lol....

I mean this is a superniche tiny fandom on tumblr but I see people doing this with other people as well. I guess this is why someone invented 'bi-lesbian' (probably not lol.) I'm attracted to all the guys a certain subset of lesbians like lol...... Is that why YouTube thought I was a lesbian for a while? Probably not. People seem to have got that idea often throughout my life anyway and there's basically no bisexual community anywhere. I'm going to start calling myself a queer-heterosexual-lesbian in honour of that one twitter post and to piss off all my enemies.

These women have invented a sort of heterosexual lesbianism.
    It's more annoying than bi-lesbian hahaha. But no.

well maybe. Are they insinuating there's something wrong with sexuality and gender being a spectrum? OK we get it your personal sexuality is rigid Jesus Christ. Also lol 'not changed into'

my sexuality (I mean the song title/lyrics but technically I did seem to 'imprint' on a closeted trans woman I once had a crush on who looked like Steven Wilson sort of so it probably explains about 50% then I got into Steven Wilson a few years later then Porcupine Tree and so on ):

learning about nisu (泥塑) this morning changed my life a little.
    [nisu posts are usually gentle and often protective in tone, giving a sense of genuinely treasuring the idol even when hard-core thirsting.] ' my tweets'.
    [The highest compliment I can give to a man is to call him 'wife.'] this weibo user is real. only lesbians can understand
    And in the ashes of our shared fate, there is just me, you, and our humanity.] ? jesus??yeah?..this is #FEMINISM and #LESBIANISM fr..
    Even the only other Western person I found relating to that Nisu thing is using the lesbian label lol. Look I'm lazy you were all (all one of you who noticed it,) supposed to invent a new label like they were doing in China. I can't work with this. I don't want to argue with the LGB community. Also tired of being labelled terms from East Asian subcultures like OK but I live in the UK, pre-date this online community, and I'm not dealing with fujoshi 2.0.

Isn't everyone tired? Evidently not. Oh well I still have queer. I think most people are more into women than I am so it's easier for them to call themselves lesbians. I just miss the old internet before the internet shrunk to a few large sites and the culture war exploded everywhere. And it's a non-stop hate ride.

There has to be a clear distinction. I can understand how straight people are reacting, i am reacting similar. I can't be a hypocryte. Being Gay is the same as Straight and Bisexual, it is nature. The rest, i have no idea what it is.
    Demonic possession apparently.

How about everyone on this thread seek JESUS CHRIST. He will help you.
    The TQ+ was an add on to push Critical Theory to lead into marxism.

I applaud and support the LGB community.
    They don't have a single new argument for any group they go after. It's been the same thing for 100 years.

1. You're all pedo/groomers 2. the thing I don't like is communism.

Eg: this protest from Arkansas in 1959 about 'race mixing'

"Just like the old days~♪"

This is the strangest infighting I've ever seen.
    It's funny when someone who just hates everyone comes along.

This is a cool song too:

🤣 (also she's tweeted stuff about being a witch and being burnt etc before. At one point she was pimping a t-shirt or something.)
    The impulse is pure
    Sometimes our circuits get shorted
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    And the balance distorted
    By internal incoherence

A tired mind become a shape-shifter
    Everybody need a mood lifter
    Everybody need reverse polarity

Everybody got mixed feelings
    About the function and the form
    Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Are a few good moments a year worth living for? I'm not even saying a few good days - just moments. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills, are other people just happy and enjoying life?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    People are fixated on the future (AI, the singularity transhumanism,) and they're fixated on the past 1950s housewives/tradwives tiktok, ancient greece, larping as Nazis, larping as I don't even know - some kind of knight in chainmail like this guy (I think someone pointed out once the exact thing he was doing but I forget.) The 70s, the 80s, the 90s, hell even the 2000s 'we're bringing back emo,' but not the present. I don't think it was always this way but there's nothing really that's now that's all that appealing. I suppose you could say AI exists now but people aren't really present for that either because they're all thinking about the end result and whether it can fix various Human problems and the hypothetical ideal utopia or dystopia that will occur.

Maybe that's kind of an age thing that I notice this more, but I don't think it is entirely. Because most of the kids since 2012 at least have posted stuff like 'I wish I was born in this generation.' All across social media which is also something that just never happened in the 2000s.

Gen Z have a better sense of humour though honestly. I'm waiting to stumble on amazing millennial music but it's uh... I mean it's fine I'm just wanting something amazing now. Well gen Z likes it which I suppose is always the point. I really loved pop punk in the 2000s when I was young, just like they clearly did but I want something new you know?

A lot of it is ironic or 'it's not ironic' so post-irony, but then maybe pop punk was too. Now we just get added layers or irony because it's parodic in a sense. Like below.

I don't care for this at all it's not that great musically and doesn't work nostalgically:

It makes sense from gen z and I like Willow Smith's music but Machine Gun Kelly you're a year older than me so you lived through emo so what is this? :') they say emo but just mean alternative as well and he's singing about Megan Fox lol (they have soundbytes from Jennifer's Body in the video lol.) The rest of the lyrics don't work hah. Basically what Verilybitchie said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqdD5d3iRoU

"The lyrics are very basic and don't have anything to do with the emo tradition of introspection or even misogynist revenge fantasies. It reminds me more of ping pong girl from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend than anything from 00s emo. And what's with 'she only dates guys with the big dick' I think you missed the point. Emo girls may have liked big ones but they wanted to see you suck it Mr Machine Gun."

2000s emo was an overwhelmingly male genre but these are probably the closest bands that existed that got sort of close with some songs:

Opps how did he get in there? No but no he looked exactly like Renee Phoenix at the time lol.

Another example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ckVGQoc6M

Or you'd get dyed hair like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-MaaxgdUT4

And a big defining aspect in the fanbase more than bands was a lot of the time the guys and girls would look almost exactly the same. Don't really see that now as much. He has a kind of double in the music video the girl with the piercings and short bleached hair, but he's not dating her hah he's dating Megan Fox right? (No literally they're actually still dating haha.) Nor would that work vice versa. She's probably a lesbian or bisexual if not he's too masculine/heteronormative. Like 8/10 chance of not matching up. You're not Wind In The Wires era Patrick Wolf. You're not even Green Day. Having both masculine aesthetics and being heteronormative would just be too much and most straight men are likewise attracted to people who are conventionally feminine. But yeah OK I'm ruining the fantasy lol. For someone. I did the same thing with the breakfast club 'but Allison (the goth,) would never go for Andrew (the jock) Claire would date Andrew, and Allison would want to date Bender (I don't know what he was supposed to be since the whole movie was about cliques some kind of metal head/burnout I guess,) but probably get rejected and maybe date Brian (the nerd)' Lol. 'What is this tomfoolery?' And the fucking makeover scene. Ruined a generation of teen movies until Not a Teen Movie finally killed it lol. That's why I was forced into a makeover in high school lol. Probably not it's something girls just tend to do. I didn't hate the film btw also it had a good soundtrack because it was the 80s.

I base all this of a single one of his songs lol too. It might be that this is his least him song I'm just too lazy to investigate further.

2000s emo was sort of split between gen x and millennial artists. Millennial music is mostly very electronic though like Skrillex and Crystal Castles and Grimes. With the oldest stuff it sort of blends into the music gen x were making like Evanescence (Xennial band,) and then Hayley Williams got famous way younger than everyone else so she was a younger millennial as well. But a lot of it is sort of people who grew up listening to rock music and stuff and were like 'heh what now?' and with the increasing alienation most people weren't forming bands and were communicating online instead. Maybe they had one friend they could collaborate with irl lol. Maybe they had one friend on the other side of the country. (That kind of sums up 100 Gecs.) A proliferation of solo artists and two piece acts.

Some of the gen z music is a bit more interesting but yeah the stuff actually being made by millenials I'm not stumbling on anything that interesting. Going to have to search harder. I quite like Crywank because Jay's lyrics are the most open of any I've come across and decent social commentary.

Honestly this is more emo than The Machine Gun Kelly song lol....

But anyway that's still not what I'm saying lol musically. But I don't know probably essential to have new instruments to get extreme innovation I said this like 3 times but yeah. I'm presumably missing a lot.

Lizzo is good and Janelle Monae and Halsey. That's about it off the top of my head. So people who draw from disco, psychedelic soul etc or collaborate and are otherwise decent lyricists. Halsey is great with lyrics so even if the music is so so it's going to stand out, and then when she collaborated with Nine Inch Nails and Dave Ghrol it was clearly miles ahead of a lot of contemporary music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuXm-AwMO4c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4akyJGZqjFg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKXixnuA5FM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNqgPeRO-Pw

So you can see the influence on different tracks on If I can't have love I want power from Industrial, Dark Ambient (various tracks since it's Nine Inch Nails lol, definitely piano on Whispers) post-rock (parts of The Lighthouse,) post-punk (bassline on Honey) and pop-punk.

Everyone is alienated or wants complete creative control or they don't want to take risks, and I get that I really do but it's not working out in general. Some people pull it off OK like IAMX (I mean he has worked with others with that project but rarely. Not including live obviously.) Still doesn't appeal to most people, and is getting algorithmically buried. Also IAMX is gen x anyway lol because I forgot what I was talking about.

Oh yeah and I quite like Yonaka vocally. I don't think they're revolutionary musically either though and I find the singer kind of hot so my judgement can't be trusted again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOPVsA6Y2-c

Im 99.9% metalhead, but there is something about their music that makes me enjoy it af.
    Its just kinda unique in some way I cant explain, its not just another catchy poprock song xD
    One day I'm going to get this on a t-shirt lmfao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po4rx-8SJiI

kinda interesting was released yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLexuKZMZ6k

I also like forgot about most of the British (and non-American,) millennial musicians while making this post in the first place lol. (Crywank and Machine Gun Kelly are from the UK though. Grimes and Crystal Castles are Canadian. Grimes' music is fairly interesting moreso older stuff, but I've said before I'm not a huge fan of her vocals.) Florence Welch and Adele are good also Azealia Banks (American.) And Amy Winehouse was pretty interesting musically before she died. Inadvertently dunking on America again X-D It's OK you have less terfs and more freedom of speech so it evens out.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    In relation to the Machine Gun Kelly thing from my previous post... I see big time why bisexuality has increased so much in young women especially in black women (not pulling that out of nowhere the statistics show there's a significant racial disparity in bisexual identification.) An entire segment of Human/sexuality preference has just noped out. I'm just going to be blunt here I don't even care. Like I totally get it. They go online and then they get Andrew Tate and they get weird, sad Andrew Tate cultists like Sneako and they're just like 'nah lol.'

Do they want to be with Sneako or do they want to be with King Princess? Yeah.

(also seems to have had multiple relationships with black women irl lol. I said I'm being blunt.)

I keep hearing about Sneako repeatedly and try to ignore that but anyway I ended up clicking this video yesterday. Charlie is actually conventionally attractive physically speaking according to the norms of someone who isn't looking for a super masc male partner (besides the muscles and facial hair he's slim, long hair, his general facial features. I mean people like muscles and facial hair I'm just talking about me and people with similar preferences.) Unfortunately he's sinking to Sneako's level here but I don't entirely blame him because Sneako has been repeatedly insulting him and a bunch of other people on YouTube and twitch for ages now.

And he was pointing to his girlfriend like 'this is his girl' and.... Lol? I guess because she's fairly average looking and has glasses? She's not high femme? (this is a useful aesthetic term and sounds better than 'girly girl' for adult women so I'm using it here even though she's straight.) Probably kind of nerdy?

And? Lol.

This video talks about it too but I didn't actually watch it lol I ended up finding it because there was a specific clip from it that I saw circulating on twitter before, not related to Sneako actually (some guy later who's more deranged and who's name I forget. He's from the UK and starts talking about life as a competitive race. I dunno. I really don't remember his name,) that I wanted to link in a post.

Sneako says 'You're basically women. They all like trans women this is what they want you to become. These men they will never get cancelled they will never get arrested for some bullshit' or do trans women look like them? Chicken egg. Either way, androgyny hot and their aesthetic looks more like cis or non-binary lesbian women than trans women in general (Ethel Cain's aesthetic overlaps. sometimes I guess.) Also including Hasan Piker in his list of 'soyboys' was always very funny. Very conventionally masculine guy. So he has long hair sometimes doesn't really change that lol.

Sneako has no idea the kind of bullshit trans women have to put up with lol. Especially lesbian/bisexual trans women. Constantly being told they're groomers and perverts.

'You're basically women' these days that's basically a compliment for a man. Sneako or a trans woman? Yes sneako I want you to be a trans woman. Instead of whatever this is you're doing. I don't know who 'they' are but at the end of the day 'they' don't exist. It's just a bunch of people and their personal desires put into a blender. Who likes 'men to be women?' The underlying sexual desire that is. As far as I can see some young women on tumblr? Hahahah. Me? HAHAHHAHA. We have that much control?

Well we know now that Andrew Tate likes trans women, at least hyper feminine ones lol. Republicans too it appears:

https://lawsuit.org/general-law/repu...r-pornography/

Data Finds Republicans are Obsessed with Searching for Transgender Porn
    You could have just worked out and been masculine and did all the things you wanted to do but instead you decided to make a career out of calling people soyboys and trans women on the internet to insult them, while talking about how a famous female YouTuber hasn't been properly fucked and is promoting feminist garbage because she hasn't been fucked then weird impressions of what sex with you is like which sounds... Gross. Simultaneously claiming you're a victim of 'The Matrix' it's not very stereotypically masculine the ideal you aspire to. I'm sure some women are attracted to you, I feel sorry for them genuinely. And regardless of whatever percentage it happens to be (it's not clear to me.) Whether it's one woman or 3,904,727,100. I still feel sorry for them lol.

Edit: You know what I was going to avoid going there but considering Sneako's comments about Chad Chad and how he wants to essentially rape sense into her I will. Sneako you don't have a masculine face or build really. If you were to shave your face and put on a long wig and makeup you could probably pass as female and you'd certainly look androgynous. Sadly there's no cure for your personality so it wouldn't help.

I'm thinking there must be some subcultures that are separate from this of course. You obviously have the appeal of kpop as an alternative. I don't use tiktok so probably miss most of it. Obviously there are some 20 odd year olds who are just into progressive rock musicians on tumblr instead. :') (most of them seem to be in their early 20s-30s.) Though they're not teenagers right now.

I do find it slightly amusing that K.D.Signifier on YouTube I think brought up Machine Gun Kelly as some kind of alternative to hegemonic/heteronormative status quo or 'female gaze' at one point. I think he did but I'm not 100% sure. I see what he means but only because things have gotten so bad that sure Machine Gun Kelly isn't Andrew fucking Tate. Only just barely possibly. I haven't looked into him enough though.

Halsey really doing a lot for mixed race men here:

Yeah I see you too (his videos don't really work for me never really seems to get to a point and very hard to follow but useful in the sense that he's a black guy who isn't a stereotype):

'But I want a masculine role model' yeah that really sucks. Best example I can come up with is Alan Moore. Notably not online. 'He's not really masculine since he's an anarchist and doesn't hate [BEEP] people.' OK I just hate masculinity then because it = hegemonic asshole bye.

So I'm from Luton (never thought it would become so culturally relevant online lmfao.) I think most Lutonians are complicated. A minority leave and do pretty well (some people I used to know at least before I stopped using facebook.) My dad has been in prison. Someone my brother was in class with who used to bully his best friend is in prison for shooting someone to death in a drug related crime. A girl in my sixth form was killed by her ex-partner. Tommy Robinson is part of the far right. Stacey Dooley has been very successful but she still has a history you know. Dated a drug dealer, used to shoplift etc. I watched a video with a guy interviewing people from Luton on his channel. The particular video I chose to watch included someone who was a journalist now but you know she did time in the past for something involving Human trafficking because she helped people get into the UK. Charles Bronson... Infamous prisoner and artist. Has a lot of impulse control issues I think. Andrew Tate hasn't gotten out of that mentality. He hasn't turned his life around since he left Marsh Farm (which is an estate/public housing btw,) he just leaned into the narcissism and antisocial personality that these towns breed. He found material success but so do most psychopaths.

So I do quite like recent Batman and you can see why haha. It's the perfect commentary of these kind of towns/cities/environments. You can see most of these personalities from Harley Quinn to The Riddler to Batman to The Joker to Poison Ivy lol. If not in a kind of infamous sense than psychologically inside their head to varying degrees. That's also why I find this video fairly compelling and have mentioned it a bunch of times:

Right down to Andrew Tate viewing himself as a superhero because he sees himself as Batman:

If you're struggling a lot mentally etc (as Sneako most likely is,) don't make yourself the primary point of your content. Do something else. Make video game videos or something. Spiral privately or at least anonymously. That would be my advice.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Work has been a horror show today. I am not finding chemistry with my coworkers and I enjoy literally nothing in my new role. It's worse in every regard.

I was still able to do some of my old responsibilities - that I still found some joy and satisfaction in - up until now... my boss told me to stop and she'll take over.

Can something, anything in my life go right? It's been nearly a year of constant torture everyday in every aspect, I already lost the first 2 decades of my life. I can't do this anymore, any of this.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    I also feel so shitty because I don't know if I can find or do a different job. I just don't have the will anymore, I feel so utterly exhausted and defeated. Is it just time to make a permanent exit plan? I won't be able to survive without a high enough paying job, but they all freaking SUCK in the private sector!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    And as an extra kick in the teeth, I get my period.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

So yeah I was thinking about this track again. I don't know who's decision this was but I thought/heard maybe they used a waterphone or some similar instrument. I don't think so though? I mean I can't confirm that. Might have just used a harp/other strings or something and achieved a similar effect by other means. It definitely sounds like water though which is really cool/suits the song. I was way too excited about that prospect though when I first heard this song years ago though lol. 'THE LYRICS AND THE TITLE ARE ABOUT WATER. AND IT SOUNDS LIKE WATER SOUNDS OH MY GOD.' Actually I think the song is partly about Virginia Woolf's suicide.

But that reminded me about water based instruments.

Waterphones are so cool because you can get this really creepy/ethereal/alien sound

Just the best.

So glass is really cool too. Glass and metal. The first time I heard someone make music using water was I think when I was in France but I might have been in London I don't really remember lol but they were using glasses full of water and I thought that was so cool.

Yeah it's kind of weird that I basically have a life long special interest that's just 'water' but yeah lol. 🤣
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

It's funny because I'm not keeping up with this at all lol. (I mean I saw the cheerleader pics though lol those really blew up.) I was a big fan of their first 2 albums and to a lesser extent their third as a teenager. (I didn't buy their fourth album Danger Days but have listened to a few tracks from it.) I still occasionally listen to their music for nostalgia reasons on/off. Always wanted to see them live but never got the opportunity (they were supporting Green Day on their tour in 2005 and I did go to one of Green Day's concerts on that tour but they didn't come to the UK because they were only supporting them on the American leg of the tour,) then they reunited during covid of all times and I didn't feel comfortable going to a large concert at that time due to covid but also the location they played at in the UK was awkward to get to for me and at a large stadium and I generally prefer concerts where I can get closer to the stage ideally. I'm hoping I might one day get the opportunity to see them at a smaller venue but I don't think I will. Some large bands will play medium sized venues at times like Deftones and A Perfect Circle but I feel like they won't.

I checked out this song too when it was released but haven't checked out anything else (actually I don't think they've released anything else?):

I quite liked it. Probably nostalgia mostly though. It sort of combines some of the better elements of their first 3 albums I think but some production issues. Parts of it also remind me a bit of Coheed and Cambria Welcome Home. Sure I've said this before. Which I guess is why looking now it's being described as progressive-emo lol. (Also the intro and some other bits and pieces.)

edit: The bat outfit is a look tbh.

Lol the 9/11 > 50 shades of Grey meme.

Oh my God the flamethrower <3 I fucking love flamethrowers.

Lol rats and lizards on the tour? Very tumblr trans masc stereotypes. I guess with the cats that kind of completes the set because of the whole trans catgirl thing.

Lol remembering listening to this track through headphones when one earbud stopped working and the intro would just be intense drumming.

The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    nah you say that and then it's something very nuanced and thoughtful
    Kind of shocking when someone responds to something I tweeted like this and on that account, because the app is just overwhelmingly toxic if you're engaging in discourse at all. Also something I loathe is the excessive focus on signalling which I'm not interested in doing for the most part and total lack of nuance.

My timeline has been trash recently I mean more than usual like I keep getting AI doomerism and stupid discourse accounts I don't follow on my timeline with really annoying viewpoints like 'pronouns in bio = block' I don't have my pronouns in bio but that basically shows they're unwilling to discuss anything and they're not significant enough for me to know who they even are so why is their [BEEP] on my timeline anyway? They were also hiding responses to their tweets so again what's the point? Getting a lot of white nationalist stuff that people are commenting on on my timeline too.

Admittedly one comment chain below a anti race-mixing tweet was pretty funny:

This is my final straw. The chances of me having white babies has now been reduced to absolute zero
    I tweeted "damn " which sounded like I was anti-interracial but what I really meant was for it to be a funny haha cause like this would mean you and I couldn't -- you know what nvm I should dig myself into this hole
    I can't impregnate you anyway pooki, but I'll still try 🙏
    If it doesn't work I think we'll just have to keep trying until it does
    I fully agree
    WAIT THE MPREG CONVERSATION IS UNDER A POST ABOUT RACE MIXING 😭 IM TOO HIGH FOR THIS
    The last tweet almost makes up for everything. But in general why are they everywhere now?

I kid you not when I taught ESL there were these two brothers (from a strict trad family) who were forbidden from going near an underpass close to the school because of the "gay k-pop kids" who played music from a boombox and danced.
    OK this too.

Oh my God someone linked that cybergoth dance video as a gif in response to that. I'm fucking dying. Iconic. That was actually a legit dance style though lol (industrial dancing.) They're not just dancing randomly lol.

Kpop music is more radio friendly/pg-13 ironically lol. Like aggrotech and dark ebm type stuff often sounds demonic and sooner or later you're going to run into Hellraiser samples lol:

^ that wasn't the track I wanted to link but that was made private.

Then before you know it they're listening to Cradle of Filth because Doug Bradley is on a bunch of their tracks and some have Hellraiser samples.

And then worst of all your child will be cursed to type 'I'm a metalhead but I like this track' comments on pop rock songs eternally.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    It's going to be ok, dammit.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

How is that homophobic? These guys are just seeing tweets with bisexual/pansexual etc in and saying it's homophobic at this point. Homosexuals aren't in straight passing relationships... Well maybe if it's butch/femme and the butch woman passes as a guy but otherwise no. And we all know the guys who date femme guys even exclusively don't id as gay...

edit: I think we've reached the point where they see a certain art style or a person who appears to be tribally affiliated with a certain group or just see the words bisexual, pansexual etc and say 'that's homophobic,' as a kneejerk reaction. And in fact there are non-binary people and trans people who say things like 'you're gay now' to their partner and these people usually freak out about that but think this message is homophobic haha?

Waitwaitwait... if my current partner defined my sexuality and I don't currently have a partner, does their logic mean I don't currently have a sexuality?
    Lol that's the funniest thing. Even people who never date/have sex are straight especially women... Because it's hegemonic. And the reason there's a focus on women in particular is because women usually have fluid sexualities so you have to socially police them more before 23% of young Black women identify as bisexual.

"But a woman is a changeling, always shifting shape
    Just when you think you have it figured out
    Something new begins to take
    What strange claws are these scratching at my skin?
    I never knew my killer would be coming from within"

You can just police men with violence and insisting they're not real men. But cis women don't care about that as much, least of all cis women who might id as bisexual. They're writing songs about how they're actually kings. So you have to consistently insist that all women are straight instead and that [BEEP] women are ugly and crazy because cis women don't want to be those things.

And yet...:

How are they so slow? The entirety of society is built around straight cisgender people to the point where, you don't even notice that you're not leaving kids alone. You only notice when things change slightly to not prioritise you all the time. Recently a woman on tiktok held a mock wedding with her students where she fake-married her fiance in front of them. Straight culture. And not a single conservative or 'we're protecting the kids' person reacted to this. Imagine the backlash if they were gay or he was in a dress or someone was in drag (since that style seems to trigger conservatives.) When I was a kid kids would roleplay having weddings and another girl insisted I find a boyfriend which made me uncomfortable. I was never into any of that because I wasn't attracted to anyone until I was about 11/12. I was very slow at developing romantically/sexually most other kids were having crushes etc and roleplaying stuff from a young age (probably 7/8 at least,) but I'm neurodivergent so it probably makes sense. Best I can say is I can trace some weird fetishes I developed to my childhood at the time. It was more like a fascination than sexual though. (Various stuff with transformation and mind control themes.) I also got obsessed with some characters but it didn't really feel romantic/sexual at all just kind of obsession. Like Beetlejuice, Poison Ivy, Qui-Gon Jinn. I liked Tomb Raider too but wasn't really that obsessed. Anyway I definitely didn't want a boyfriend as a kid.

And this doesn't bother me that much. You know it's more 'oh well.' But the hypocrisy is pissing me off. As a teen my dad while drunk said that he wouldn't disown me or my brother if we were gay but warned us not to be encouraged/pressured/tricked by homosexual people into being gay. I think he had some experience where he felt almost convinced to be gay or something like that. Putting aside his baggage the reality is it's almost the complete opposite where people are constantly requiring you to prove your 'gayness' or 'transness' and constantly questioning your identity and insisting you're straight.

The only people who have ever thought I might be gay were two straight people. (no one thought trans/non-binary because that wasn't something most people knew thought about back then.) One was annoyed I didn't express interest in him so felt I was a lesbian along with another girl on our course ('why are all the women on this course lesbians?' *gives two examples lol neither of whom were* there were probably only 10 or less women on the course out of over 100 people at the time but almost everyone dropped out by the final year leaving maybe 30 people LOL. I didn't even though I wasn't good at it because I'm insane. And even my sixth form teacher before I went there was like 'you're not studying computer science? WTF is this?' The head of the degree subject was pretty much warning people from the beginning like most of you won't make it.) And the other was a girl who initially blamed me for everyone supposedly thinking we were gay and together when we were 11 and had to share a room which was obviously a bad thing. Then later on as a teen because I was weird/anxious etc and didn't express sexual interest in others normally insisted that I was perving on girls in the female changing rooms, and tried to sexually harass me at one point to prove I'm a lesbian. She was also kind of psychopathic and tried to blame me for her self harming a bit after that after a bunch of other people reported her to the teacher for bullying me.

Oh and I had a homophobic maths teacher who spent a lesson talking about how gay people were unnatural but she had a bit of a bias where she admitted she felt lesbians were less unnatural than gay men (but still unnatural,) because girls are touchy feely. I had no other teachers discuss this topic at all.

I don't really see anyone talk about this kind of thing (like even activists don't really go into their past most of the time, it's all just really weak repetitive slogans like 'trans women are women' think Contrapoints brought this up in a video once) and it's quite frustrating. Only exception I can think of off the top of my head is Dan Howell.

This is such a great song:

I love the ending of the video too 'how many have to die so that you can feel loved?'

I'm more a metal head, but this woman is just amazing.
    I?ve heard a lot of metal heads said this.
    Many such cases on most music videos. Ftr I can see why someone into metal would like her music because her vocals are quite powerful and it's thematically fantastical. There are similar musical roots moreso for classic metal. It's like art pop/rock chamber pop, baroque pop etc. Art rock draws from prog and psychedelic rock, and the other stuff is kind of symphonic which a minority of metal also is. Drums are sometimes powerful too for the genre. Christopher Hayden used to be the drummer he left in 2017 not sure who is now. Loren Humphrey apparently.

"I don't want your money, I don't want your crown, see I've come to burn your kingdom down."

Did I post this before can't remember lol very cool:

This recording is better audiowise:

The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.