Page 304 of 379 FirstFirst ... 104 204 254 294 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 314 354 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 5674
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Dear God I've stumbled on this clip about Louise from Bob's Burgers where people are headcannoning her as agender etc.

This particular comment thread just encapsulated so much of politics:

Quote Some guy named Stephen
    Louise is just not a girly girl. A lot of girls who grow into goal-oriented young women. Don't waste their time with makeup and nail polish.
    Quote cartoon avatar
    shes also not cis
    she's showing interest in boys and one wealthy old man. Louise is a eccentric heterosexual girl with a high IQ.
    Keep your narrative off my comments.
    Quote liberal feminist
    lol goal oriented women can also do makeup and nail polish
    yes, how ever gole oriented young women don't obsess over makeup nail polish what labels are on clothes ect..
    Quote liberal feminist
    you just sound sexist. there’s plenty of self made women millionaires who look good doing it
    personally I prefer the natural look... Sexiest? The point I was making is that. One can start to tell what type of adult a child will grow into by what they think is important. In this episode I think Louise learned she has to keep her card game hobby and check. Millie, replace the wands with designer shoes. That's the adult Millie and she will have maxed out credit cards.
    You've got the young strongminded [BEEP] person with cutesy cartoon avatar. You've got the guy conflating sexuality and gender bringing IQ into the conversation when no one asked. You've got the criticism of femininity. You've got the liberal feminist defending feminine presentation. In another comment that Stephen guy commenter brings up another character who is a teen boy who is her arch-nemesis. I'm fairly sure Logan's not into her she's a prepubescent child and Logan is like 17 or something... His writing isn't great so maybe he's not suggesting that..

Louise accepts the fact that she's a girl. She's not trans and I think she's in love with Logan. How ever does not understand what she Logan feel. So they get frustrated and angry when they are around each other.
    Not gay.
    Not gay but someone might have to take a seat over there at some point.

I don't exactly agree with him. Some stuff from my childhood reflects who I am now and some stuff really doesn't. I was girlier as a child than I was after age 11, and a large percentage of girls go from being tomboys as children to really feminine later (usually around that time that's one period where people often change.) Then, people can fluctuate throughout life. There are still people who think Avril Lavigne was replaced with a clone.

This sounds so different from the new Avril her voice is so deep here
    Her expressions , mannerisms, the way she laughs changed as well. I know it's weird.
    Does lyme disease cause these changes? I'm curious.
    Perhaps conspiracy theorists are correct and the New Avril is a look-alike (clone). Sounds crazy, but for me it makes more sense than lyme disease.

After all, Lyme disease 'can' change someone's physical appearance, but voice, I'm not sure. Also, a person's voice gets deeper the more they age, not higher.
    This is the real Avril here. Last scene in 2004 after she came back in 2007 (the best damn thing) she was different way too girly girly.
    Her personality looks so different in newer interviews like I love pink and too girlie and she was always a real cool girl and I can't imagine her turning girlier with time and being so basic. I find it hard to concile the two as one.
    I don't think she was cloned... We went through a timeline shift, and it probably changed her in many ways including physical and voice features. Mine have changed. It's weird. Look into timeline shifts, or mandella effects from crossing timelines. It's real.
    There are celebrities who have been cloned, but Avril isn’t one of them. She was replaced by a lookalike sometime in 2003. OG Avril had a very special, unique spirit - her replacement is just a money and fame hungry vulture. OG Avril wasn’t cut out for show business - that’s all her replacement is good for. It’s obvious that the soul of this girl is not in the person who is claiming to be her now. It’s my opinion that she passed shortly after she blew up in fame and they wanted to keep capitalizing off her celebrity.
    Like more than anyone else she really attracts people who are very 'out there' lol.

Yeah I still find this hilarious. It really confuses people. I wasn't a big fan as a teenager of the change in her style etc. But then I grew up and now it kind of makes me like her more because people are unreasonable. She was always kind of edgy and teenage in her vibe whether she was doing it in a tomboyish way, a rock chick way, or a conventionally feminine way that was always part of her music. Some of her tracks are more serious but there's always a bunch like that.

Also she told everyone this:

Hanging from the ceiling
    Life's a mobile
    Spinning round with mixed feelings
    Crazy and wild
    Sometimes I want to scream out loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2i5Jp7mdMc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zmpuehm3UA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciqUEV9F0OY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onPaBhiJxEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT1-sitWRtY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G3_kG5FFfQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKF6ghfcQic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGR65RWwzg8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NPBIwQyPWE

You could make a case that her early vibe was the act since she's never exactly been butch lol (and if she ever randomly decides to come out as trans that's exactly what people will instantly switch to doing haha!) Also she was praised more for her early vibe even in that interview. But people don't tend to view masculinity as fake (unless you're trans masc. Even then it's less typical to do that compared to with trans women.) Feminity is seen as fake/artificial/other etc.

She said so herself this early that she doesn't like being labeled so it was really wrong for people to say that just cause she doesn't stayed in her skaterpunk get-up and changed her styles over the years and went more feminine that she "isn't the real avril"
    that I don't agree with that. I have been thinking about it where Avril who I loved when I was 15 years old. People changed but not that much! Look at the way she is sitting on the couch. Yes, she was 17. And everyone now believes that she was punk rock and turned to the hello kitty pinky style. Nah. There are 2 pictures of her right in front of me one reminds me when I was 17 and the other one reminds me of my sister who has been waking up 7 in the morning and doing her makeup and straightens her hair. The way of their talking behavior, the way of their singing totally different. It's like a huge difference between my sister and me. I do have friends used to be punk rock girl and now they are about 35 and their style of course changed but when you look at it you will still see their business rock girl style. It became more clear to me when I heard 'I don't like being labeled' and we knew her depression that times that shows me that she's not anymore with us.
    Many people need to research parasocial relationships.
    The impulse is pure
    Sometimes our circuits get shorted
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    And the balance distorted
    By internal incoherence

A tired mind become a shape-shifter
    Everybody need a mood lifter
    Everybody need reverse polarity

Everybody got mixed feelings
    About the function and the form
    Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    I believe in god

His name is Connor

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    I might become religious again

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    My head hurts

But it feels so good in the soul

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    I believe I believe I believe

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I'm so bored of life. I wish I could be in deep sleep the majority of the time.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Meaning of life, the high

I could be on heroin

Life is made of this

Sweet dreams

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

My friend has been sending me a bunch of this guy's videos lately and they're all so random lol. This one is like a dream.

Spoiler: "Anything you do say will be ✨ put on a piece of distressed wood and sold to your auntie's friends on Etsy~"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOkApGXj_8o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvADjVfgGvM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MEXP-DlDmA

This is social commentary but it's actually great musically:

Especially the part after 1:30 I want a longer version. It doesn't go on long enough. Musically that part kind of reminds me of this Little Sims track for some reason. Not a fan of her rapping on this track though tbh:

I started writing this song as comedomusicological exercise in attacking one specific individual for Your Entertainment. But the more I wrote, the more I started to feel like a voyeur, contorting that stranger into a reductive stereotype of my own creation. This song is about that.
    (I mean it's pretty obviously about Harry Styles and then about how people tore him apart for 'queerbaiting' etc and not being [BEEP] enough. Which is similar to what he was setting out to do here too in a way by framing him as a pickme so I see the progression. Though I didn't really interpret it that way until it clicked that the song was specifically about Harry Styles and before reading the lyrics because there are other interpretations that resonate with me personally like in how I parasocially sexualise guys haha although the Harry Styles character wasn't a great fit in some ways.)

This was one person's interpretation of the lyrics later in the song they've not been written down on purpose so they're vaguely open to interpretation lol:

Putting on a dress that's so freaking brave of ya
    OMG obsessed with that cute behaviour
    Never had to stress it might lead to danger yeah
    You are the saviour, you are the saviour
    (He must be one of good ones)

Do the right thing, admit that you're faking it
    Fucking little [BEEP] go fix your behaviour
    Yes we know best so fit to the labelling
    Fit to the labelling
    Fit to the labelling
    (We must be some of the good ones)

Putting on a dress that's so freaking brave of ya
    OMG obsessed with that cute behaviour
    Never had to stress it might lead to danger yeah
    You are the saviour, you are the saviour
    (He must be one of good ones)

Do the right thing, admit that you're faking it
    Fucking little [BEEP] go fix your behaviour
    Yes we know best so fit to the labelling
    Fit to the labelling
    Fit to the labelling
    (We must be some of the good ones)

I don't really pay much attention to Harry Styles mostly just when people are criticising him again lol, so I don't really have a strong opinion on him. I do know he helped boost King Princess's career initially by tweeting some of her song lyrics and that was a big boost for her ( I just got suggested her music on YouTube myself,) then she was a support act on part of his tour. She seems to like him. I think he should be able to wear whatever he wants though and 'queerbaiting' probably shouldn't be applied to a real person.

Edit: Looool:

I still can't believe Jazz isn't more popular with how amazing his music is, I mean the cinematography and visuals are spectacular 😭 you deserve more attention Jazz 😭
    I am really only half to blame, the other half is down to the machinations of esteemed Wizard In My Bedroom Closet, Hunter Allen
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

the supportive statement section is weird lol. They're not actually supportive.

Like this one:

Any discussion of her sex, sexuality or any 'gender issues' resulted in verbal and physical abuse. She has accused us all of homophobia, transphobia and assorted other bigotry. To be honest I would love her to declare she is a lesbian and move on.
    Do you think their kid is even attracted to girls/women lol? People seem to assume that all trans men are attracted to women (based on old research maybe,) and they're not. Actually according to this only 23% identified as straight (exclusively attracted to women.) I think most are bisexual though.

A 2015 survey of roughly 2000 American trans men showed more variation in sexual orientation or sexual identity among trans men. 23% identified as heterosexual or straight. The vast majority (65% ) identified their sexual orientation or sexual identity as [BEEP] (24% ), pansexual (17% ), bisexual (12% ), gay/same-gender loving (12% ), asexual (7% ), and 5% did not answer.[14]
    Perhaps some of the people identifying as [BEEP] are exclusively attracted to women as well, since some trans people just see their sexuality as [BEEP] but probably not all the people using that label.

It's quite dumb when they say to gay trans men that they should try to be lesbians though. 'Have you tried being the opposite of what you want?' Lol.

Here's another one lol:

mother and partner are a samesex couple
    That doesn't indicate support. As pointed out in the video a bunch of terfs are lesbians lol.

Lol their husband has a trans friend (tm)

One of my husband's good friends is transgender... My husband having personal experience with a transgender friend, helped her to realize that we weren't bigots when we said we were not going to affirm her friend's choice of pronouns.
    None of the supportive statements were supportive lol. They just weren't statements from conservatives as the unsupportive statements were.

I'm sure I've said this before... But I still don't believe this a thing and here's why. As a millenial when I was in high school I hung out with one of the only 2 out gay guys in my year at school. He was friends with my close friend and then we sometimes hung out later after she moved away at this card game club and later talked on Facebook etc when I was at uni and we hung out one time later irl. So out of a year of 200ish students (and I don't really know how many people were 'out' in other years.) I just happened to hang out with one of the only out LGBT+ people in the school by coincidence.

Then I went to uni and at the time I was at uni I knew/met only one trans person this trans woman who started transitioning over the summer going into second year and we ended up working on a game together with other people for uni. She was a programmer but I think she ended up mostly creating music. I also hung out with two gay guys at different points and two bisexual women (and knew a third bisexual woman who was flatmates with my current best friend/ex-boyfriend she kind of helped to get us together along with other people lol, and she was in an ongoing casual sexual relationship with one of my housemates for a while.)

I came out as non-binary after uni (although I was trying to 'figure myself out' during uni too.) And then years later my friend told me that someone I used to know at uni who had a crush on me in the past (who also worked on that video game project with me,) came out as a trans woman (she was studying games programming.) I'd stopped using facebook in 2014 and didn't really have any connection to anyone back then.

Sometime after this he mentioned someone else who was on my course who I had a crush on and who I hung out with for a few months at the start of uni was talking about coming out on twitter (he wasn't sure of the details, but it turns out they're non-binary. I also stumbled on their twitter later and we seem to have similar taste in clothing now lol but that's irrelevant.) He mentioned how strange it was that so many people were coming out from both of our old uni courses (it wasn't really that many tbh four of us I'm aware of,) but there is a stereotype of trans women/transfemme programmers and game developers.

In Dan Howell's coming out video he mentions that back when he hung out with a bunch of emo kids in the 2000s 5 members of his friend group later came out as gay (also points out how statistically irregular that is,) but they weren't out as gay and weren't presumed to be gay by other people (he was bullied for that,) at the time they hung out.

My brother is a cis straight guy (I think he might have some attraction to very feminine femboys like F1nnster from what he's said, but that's about as gay as he gets,) but he's also met a bunch of transfeminine people and is friends with a bisexual guy, because of his (nerdy/geeky,) interests.

Also yeah the YouTuber in the above video talks about how one of their ex's later came out as trans.

So basically what I'm saying is LGBT+ people tend to end up hanging out together even when closeted or not understanding themselves to be LGBT+ because they have similar hobbies/interests/life paths whether they're out or not. It's sort of like how if you get into a career in fashion you will probably meet a lot of gay men. Not because there's a social contagion turning everyone gay suddenly but just they have similar interests because there are often similar psychological profiles/temperaments. Or you know this post I saw earlier:

My teacher said she didn't end up becoming an engineer bc there was too many "d****" [slur for lesbians] in the industry. I was shook
    Biggest self own/cope I've ever seen.

Also there are just a bunch of LGBT+ people around anyway. I lived next door to a sapphic couple growing up and above another sapphic couple during my third year of uni.

It's just really annoying that they keep insisting this. Cis women often hang out together are they a social contagion? I don't know... Seems sus to me.

It would be considered homophobic to imply that there was some kind of contagion turning people gay (although biphobia is usually ignored/encouraged tbh especially with women,) but it's acceptable still with trans and non-binary people.

Also though who the [BEEP] cares? I don't think medical transition is a decision most people undertake lightly. I really don't. And the regret rate is actually very statistically small, smaller than with other forms of surgery nobody freaks out about. And it really bothers me that I'd probably be rejected from being able to medically transition because I don't tick various boxes and because they've made it very difficult in the UK from what I've heard (also with years long wait lists.) Bearing in mind I started questioning when I was 20~ I've been thinking about this for over a decade, and the possibility of medically transitioning for at least 7 years. I'm 32. I'm a very risk averse person generally, not impulsive with decisions like this and I come across more negative or neutral info than positive honestly.

Related:

133 times man. 133 times. And she's a binary trans woman.

It does seem easier in some areas of the US. Places where they have informed consent clinics. Also I agree with her it does contribute to political radicalisation.

Going private is expensive. I wouldn't want to try self medicating testosterone it's technically not illegal to self medicate in the UK but it is illegal to sell or share testosterone making it difficult to get. She says every British trans person she's known besides 2 people are self medicating or have been at some point (but doesn't say how many people that is lol. Assume it's a large percentage of those she knows either way.) I can see how this would be very tempting. I'm too risk averse though.

There's always going to be a part of me that wants a lower voice. Some of the other changes I don't want, and some I think I'd like but probably wouldn't want to be on testosterone long term, some like facial hair I could just live with shaving etc. One thing that puts me off is social gendering. I don't really want people to think of me as a trans woman because I'm trying to do something different. I was going to say I'm trying to be closer to an androgynous guy but really I'm trying to be non-binary obviously not one or the other but that's difficult. I don't think I have an issue inherently with being seen as a trans woman though (and if you have a deep voice with long hair and neotenous facial features you probably will be,) it's more what I said before about the way trans women (especially straight trans women,) are perceived as hyper feminine etc but I also id as both genders so that still doesn't work either way. I don't have an issue viewing other people in various androgynous ways if I hear them talk about themselves, but I don't think most people are capable of that even when they know you. Also there's the risk of harassment of course because of transphobia and homophobia. There are some other things I won't go into too but yeah if there was some way to just change my voice pitch there's like an 80-90% change I'd do that.

And people are really shitty if they know you're trans like just start insulting everything about your appearance, voice etc in stereotyped ways that they know will bother you. I absolutely hate the idea of being compared to/seen as a teenager. I mean I already have gotten this online a bit both because I'm non-binary and they noticed, and just people in general being dicks, and irl too obviously and really I do just seem young anyway even now so it's like 'this is already your life what are you talking about?' Lol but I don't know man. I'm stuck in a permanent loop. And I don't want to seek therapy because conversion therapy is still legal and I feel like a lot of people aren't aware of non-binary people specifically and wouldn't be able to help me or would see that as a problem.

Also I struggle to talk about this topic irl at all and then you're being judged by someone which I always hate. I can't handle job interviews and this is way worse because I just assume most people I encounter will be transphobic.

I kind of admire/envy a lot detransistioners (not ones who are really miserable/hate that they transitioned obviously.) I noticed with one person but at this point it's fairly consistent (then there was also someone who I think went off testosterone and also id'd as a non-binary trans guy and I don't know if that changed.) I think because they tend to present in reasonably feminine ways but have lower voices from testosterone. I've often thought I'd want more masculine bone structure too though but I can't change that so basically a compromise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4cq9Bba7zU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2ntYPXhH1U

I used to often find myself admiring/wanting to be like lots of cis guys but this seems more achievable. And I feel like I was a lot more self accepting/expressive etc at points in the past but because there's a part of me that wants to attract certain people I also feel like I'd need to be more masculine to do that. Then I also sort of envy the attention some guys get in certain contexts so it's a nice clusterfuck psychologically. I don't want to be very masculine (I want to be androgynous,) I just envy the social capital of masculine archetypes that well rarely exist in reality anyway lol. I think that's it really incel shit. And there's also the thing where because I've got so bogged down by transphobia and internalised self hatred that's made things difficult throughout the last several years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIr7G8btxCY

I don't remember this video's content I think he was probably quite pissed off/angry/mcfucking had it. Before he stopped uploading a lot of his content was like that. I don't agree with him on all political topics myself I think he annoyed a lot of people on twitter too (not just transphobes.) I don't keep up with that. Contrapoints blocked him at one point. Nobody likes each other on the online political left but yeah lol.

And the seeming young thing right you can see this [BEEP] in his comments too from 2 weeks ago (if you make a video addressing cis people you're going to get a deluge of negativity):

You look like you're 12 years old and probably privileged, so it's safe to assume you aren't a parent and that you've never had any real hardships. You aren't old enough to know anything valuable yet, so maybe come back in 20 or 30 years when you have some actual life experience.
    He was in his mid 20s when making that video.

I don't know why it's always 12 specifically but seems to be. I had a transphobe say I sound like a 12 year old girl and a bunch of other [BEEP] in an anonymous message and they were talking about my YouTube channel. They wanted me to hate myself very clearly. And my videos have nothing to do with me btw or trans people just mostly surrealistic gaming videos. So they were just sending anonymous hate because either they're a weird troll stalker I had in the past from somewhere else or it was really someone who just saw I use they/them pronouns and was that mad like I don't even make trans related videos. I'm just existing and not even a large channel really and I get this shit. So I feel like they must be that person from before because otherwise it's just insane to think how fucked up people are. That you're not even controversial, and they don't know you, and just hate you that much based on like something that basic. Like how fucking terrible are most Humans? There are numerous stalker websites devoted to harassing certain people who achieve a certain amount of fame/success but who have certain traits. It can get really insane and involve real life stalking too. One site was actually shut down after they went after a high profile trans woman. (I'm not big enough to be a topic of discussion on these sites just you'll attract the odd psychopath regardless if you have certain traits and post online.)

And yeah my uncle irl thought I looked 12 too when I was 18 because I don't wear makeup essentially (that was not transphobia I've just always looked young,) shop assistants asking if I was in secondary school when I was in my mid 20s because they did some kind of discount. Recently in London I ordered some food and I feel like from the tone of voice the person was talking to me in they assumed I was a young. Can't prove it but yeah which is why I say 'well then why care then? You're already treated that way anyway.'

And obviously they know full well Korviday isn't 12 but Jesus. I find the age thing more bothersome than the gender thing. It's like they know and want to get under your skin. And then there's the people who are like "They're trying to appear young" no [BEEP] lol. You're stuck in an unfortunate situation where most forms of androgyny are perceived as young unless you have more masculine bone structure but that's not what I'm going for. Don't even get me started on the stuff written about Ash Hardell they do present in a youthful way imo but like transphobes writing in a published book (Irreversible damage,) saying their body looked like an 8 years old boys because they got top surgery is just really gross.

It's definitely partly the anxiety. It makes me seem younger and then I do have neotenous facial features and I'm very short and slim. Not super curvy and I wear clothes that don't highlight that out of preference so. I don't know what's up with that though because there was a doctor who was treating tons of trans guys and he found that a lot of people coming through his clinic were quite neotenous. There were two groups he noticed frequently some who were very androgynous and masculine looking 'butch before transition' and others who looked like teenage gay boys who looked way younger than their age. Then he called them 'pixie trans men' some kind of phenotypic thing.

But I don't know pixies and fairies are kind of cool. #goblincore or something. I don't like being infantalised though.

This was an interesting video too (I guess they were misrepresented in a Blaire White video so wanted to talk to people about that):

The thing with Blaire White and the way she kind of framed her tiktok is... I mean obviously it's frustrating for her being misrepresented and she feels insulted by her pity (and like they discuss Blaire often has bullied people a bunch over the years,) but on some level it's also kind of amusing because (I'm just going to be blunt here) I think because Blaire White is a trans woman and also a very feminine trans woman and of course transmed she sees things very black/white. Like the idea that someone could be androgynous or become more androgynous and not hate themselves doesn't occur to her. She detransistioned and maybe she isn't 100% feminine so that makes her deserving of pity because to Blaire being as feminine as possible is the goal and surely every woman wants to look as feminine as possible? The gap in her worldview and her assumptions that come from that is just kind of funny because it's so basic.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    2019 was a funny [BEEP] year, area 51 almost got raided over a MEME💀
    Man I wish I could have gone to that. It's exactly the right blend of spontaneous randomness that I need in my life. There were bands playing music and it has deserts and aliens two of my current favourite aesthetics (especially in combination blame Roswell and The Sims 2 and Strangerville in The Sims 4.) They really should make it an annual event but sadly I fear it would become overcrowded and way too popular if they did. It seemed kind of small/niche at the time with some eccentric people and I liked that vibe.

Speaking of.

These are clearly the same character lol (both released the same year in 2019 too):

I'd say it's all been downhill since then but I started uploading to my latest YouTube channel in 2020 inspired by a dream I had where I had a gaming channel with 2000 subscribers then in 2021 gained 2000+ subscribers so. But it's all been downhill culturally since then.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/nicki-m...ong-ever-made/

Is Nicki Minaj's 'Roman Holiday' the worst song ever made?
    Released in 2012, as part of her second studio album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, Nicki Minaj offered the world a truly soul-destroying piece of music. Truthfully, at first, it is a humorous piece of music, but as 'Roman Holiday' takes us through its kaleidoscopic twists and turns, by the end, you are left begging for mercy. It quickly becomes a hysterical, oppressive piece of music.

It sounds as if Nicki Minaj has actually cracked or is tripping on copious amounts of Lysergic acid. Lyrically concerned with Minaj's alter-ego 'Roman Zolanski', the song is a dizzying clash of musical and vocal styles. Around the time of the album's release, Minaj gave a highly rational take on the character: 'If you're not familiar with Roman, then you will be familiar with him very soon. He's the boy that lives inside of me. He's a lunatic and he's gay, and he'll be on Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (the new album) a lot."

The song features rap, opera, sound effects, sonic drops, synths, lasers and a brief rendition of the hymn, 'Oh Come All Ye Faithful'. Whilst people might be quick to argue that it is actually a post-modern work of brilliance that straddles boundaries, I would argue that it is simply an unhinged nightmare, topped off with terrible production.
    Oh no not at all. It's quite possibly the best hip hop track of all time. (top 10.) 'Not even. Almost the complete opposite in fact' 😂

Not even ironically.

I like that performance because it includes the opening verse of Roman's Revenge with the Dungeon Dragon bit. Roman's Revenge has some nice synth music but it doesn't really deliver because I feel like Eminem's inclusion makes no sense although I like a bunch of Eminem's tracks. Like they should have communicated or something it's like 2 tracks in one instead lol. I also think she should have challenged Shady's no homo f***** thing on the track since she's in character as Roman. Like flirt with him or something lol. But points for '[BEEP]'

I do like this part though:

The moral to the story is, life's treatin' you like dry sod?
    Kick it back in its face, my God
    It's Shady and Nicki Minaj, you might find the sight quite odd
    But don't ask why, bitch, ask "Why not?"

Also this is a world where Gucci Gang exists (not to mention all the other shit,) so it can't be the worst track of all time.

But in fairness I also enjoyed Repo! The Genetic Opera...

...And forcing my brother to abandon any room in 5 seconds by playing Wuthering Heights by Kate Bush. So I can't really be trusted.

She does have bars though.

Of course, I be pushin' they buttons (Grrah)
    I hold the control like the gamers (Woo)

lol.

'You say unhinged nightmare like it's a bad thing.'
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Google Chrome: 'Are you sure you want to open 3424 tabs'

What the hell did I click?

So I was thinking about how random it is that I've been listening to Rush and Nicki Minaj lately back to back. And a while ago I would listen to random music tracks while watching muted Loki amvs so I started doing that then I thought 'imagine if there was a meme where you just put random contemporary bubblegum pop with classic rock music videos' and then one thing led to another and I'm so fucking sorry. 😂

(This would be more amusing with Cradle of Filth though. But amusing wasn't really what I was going for in the end here.)

And then I thought.

This is an actual comment on the above video lol:

To reciprocate Taylor Swift has just recorded Raider ll. Happy New Year Everyone!
    [BEEP] it

Oh my God this is the most time I've ever wasted. (Basically I just pitch shifted Raider II, made some other minor edits to the audio and added a bunch of Taylor Swift songs/parts of songs.)

The Raider II parts don't sound like her lol just sounds like Steven Wilson on helium. And yeah there are a bunch of issues with this but it is at the end of the day still a shitpost.

The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Let's go, alphabet people get your 10 best and prove me wrong
    My offer has been updated, I will fight Mike Jackson and 10 trans men

This is a serious offer so get your team ready
    A million views and not a single trans Man has stepped up to accept my challenge

I'm starting to think they don't have the balls to fight me
    This is hilarious. He has 300k followers and he's so desperate.

Edit: Also who is Mike Jackson lol? His bio says he's a former UFC/MMA fighter 5 time world champion btw. (Not Mike Jackson the guy challenging trans men to fight him.)

And, just in case you are unaware, the first out trans man boxer had his career greatly hampered because other boxers would not fight him.

They would refuse, so he had no opponents.
    Yes I heard about that haha. Ironic.

I know. I know.

You fly me to wherever; all expense paid hotel, generous per diem, and a driver (I hate driving).

Then, we can get in the ring and I'll be like *don't hit me bro* and tap out.

And maybe my epic clout-chasing will help me sell more of my boy-love novels.

Deal?
    They could just read/show him their BL novels tbh. Without fail guys like this hate stuff like that. Yep looked through his tweet history he's misogynistic and homophobic.

Trans women are starting to dominate biological women at everting including beauty pageants

Trans men aren't winning anything

Personally I find this both hilarious and sad
    I can spell the word everything. He has a real thing about this =D what's going on? I bet he's a chaser and is pissed about Nats Getty dating Gigi Gorgeous or something. Actually they're married 'dating lol' but yeah.

Trans men are winning women's awards, being invited to the white house and being handed big advertising contracts

Trans men are mostly ignored

Are men simply better or is there an agenda to feminize them
    They said trans men twice but obviously meant trans women the first time.

There is an agenda to domesticate men and some people refer to that as feminisation. It's been going on for millions of years of Human evolution and that's why adult humans have skulls resembling baby chimpanzees. But part of that is also that men aggressively select for neoteny/femininity as well and male Humans have more mate choice than some species. Helps with neural plasticity which probably aids creativity. That's why adult Humans keep playing.

Personally I do think androgynous men are hot but I also don't find hyperfemininity attractive. Uh I dunno there are so many caveats to that statement but yeah not really especially romantically. And thinking about guys specifically I don't really find the femboy aesthetic attractive like f1nn5ter (at least his general presentation that I've seen.) It's also obviously trying to cater to men and that turns me off. And in general the specific aesthetics a lot of femboys adopt just aren't my cup of tea generally. That being said though I guess I do want to feminise guys to some extent since I generally fantasise about them being more feminine or female identified in my imagination than they are in reality. I also really like long hair but you know I don't want guys to grow their hair out if they enjoy having short hair. Unlike with many conservatives I don't believe there's a moral objective for guys to be attractive from my pov lol. I grew up internalising the idea that my sexuality is predatory, creepy, weird etc so I go back and forth on that a lot. And it probably is as a general rule (I mean it makes most people uncomfortable.) I dunno it's like being a vampire or something.

You shouldn't keep broadcasting your weakness you have too many followers and sadistic people might get ideas. But given your obvious desire to [BEEP] with people.

edit: Actually the quote retweets are even more hilarious:

Since trans men are real men I challenge the 10 most muscular shirtless trans men to overpower me and pin me down ripping off my pa-
    So far I haven't had any beefy trans men (preferably with chest hair) in my DMs taking me up on this offer. This is because of wokeness.
    This is true in particular the most masculine trans men tend to be stealth:

They will def not go bcuz theyre all stealth lmao
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Oh I assumed this was who she meant on twitter lol.

Yes I was doing a surprisingly (for me) good job of avoiding him. But then it just became impossible.

It is sad though. [BEEP] I miss the 2000s internet so bad. You get older and immature boys just keep existing and they seem worse these days but who knows.

Yes I've personally lived through gamers being Satanists, school shooters, Nazis, and liberal cucks. Probably other stereotypes too. Lol. People have always been very normal about the form of media.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    I just need a break. At least week, a break. Please, I am so exhausted

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.