Page 316 of 377 FirstFirst ... 116 216 266 306 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 326 366 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 5648
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    After about the fourth subreddit today I noticed had gone private I finally thought 'hm something must have happened' especially given a lot of the subs weren't exactly topics or things that warranted being private.
    The impulse is pure
    Sometimes our circuits get shorted
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    And the balance distorted
    By internal incoherence

A tired mind become a shape-shifter
    Everybody need a mood lifter
    Everybody need reverse polarity

Everybody got mixed feelings
    About the function and the form
    Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Nyctophilia View Post
    After about the fourth subreddit today I noticed had gone private I finally thought 'hm something must have happened' especially given a lot of the subs weren't exactly topics or things that warranted being private.
    Ah, the reddit drama, its brilliant. They're protesting that they won't be able to use third party apps to access reddit because reddit is going to be for API calls.

Personally, I'm struggling to feel strongly about not being to use third party apps. Whole thing is popcorn worthy though, subredditdrama has a metadrama thread with the best bits from modcoord that is absolutley comical. Was going to be two days, now they appear they will be doing it indefinitely. We will see. Eventually the admins will force open the subs and put in new mods.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    "Touch Grass Tuesdays" has pretty much become my all time favourite of this though...

"So err, we realise that support subs like stopdrinking or subs like Ukraine can't go dark indefinatley to stick it to corporate. But, do you think you could go dark once a week on Tuesdays? I know there's a war on and Russia wants to kill you all, but have you considered the plight of the third party app users? Could all the alcoholics maybe not be alcoholics on Tuesday's and touch grass?"
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    There's a bunch of videos floating around atm with titles like this about Gen Z (I haven't watched any of them atm):

Gen Z Quietly Gave Up, And Nobody Noticed
    Gen Z: The First Generation With No Purpose
    As far as I can tell Millennials only had 'purpose' because of pop punk and boomer parents lol.. Weren't gen x famously apathetic in general? Or something? You know besides all the gen x'ers who made music that Millennials grew up on so it's presumably a bs stereotype lol. And Greta Thunberg is gen Z.

Superhero films and all the other things really did a number on millenials. I mean this is such a weird video I watched a couple of days ago (as an aside it's funny that he seemed to dye his hair halfway through recording this video too. I don't know if that was intentional for effect or if he just stopped recording to take a break and happened to feel like dying his hair before he started again.)

I'm now wondering if this is the 'motorbike guy who puts [BEEP] flags into his videos to show he's safe' that someone else mentioned. Not quite what I expected. Honestly I appreciate the sentiment but he points out that the target audience won't listen to women or [BEEP] people - correct but they're not going to listen to him either just because he's straight. The video goes off on a weird political leftist tangent which will automatically turn off the target audience because they already see [BEEP] people as a leftist conspiracy. They're actually more likely to listen to [BEEP] or female right wingers over anyone espousing the views he does in this video as their cultural frame of reference is so different (but the really insane people will never be satisfied.) Then it ends on a very intense note 'I want to save the world do you want to save the world?' Do you have a more concrete plan or? It's just making me think of the generational archetypes again lol:

Also before watching I thought 'I bet he wasn't really that transphobic and I bet he made a trans friend' both turned out to be true lol. I very rarely come across someone who changes their mind about trans people who didn't make a trans friend. Which isn't very hopeful really because as he points that out it doesn't scale at all. But that's why you need humanising TV shows etc. Supposedly sitcoms help people to be more openminded. Of course those people don't want to be more open minded towards trans people (or in some cases any LGBT+ people.) Also honestly it didn't sound like he was that transphobic/homophobic to start with just kind of had little exposure to [BEEP] people and some negative experiences with a gay man.

Oh the opposite can happen too like Elon Musk's kid came out as trans and he became even more insufferable.

Also I could use a plan right now.

Twitter is insane now and I haven't used it much in several days or so except to look up some Crywank tweets directly. Why is Sargon on my fucking timeline saying nonsense?

These flags are the signs of foreign occupation and demonstrate the government's fidelity to this new regime. The Britain you grew up in is over.
    I strongly doubt there isn't UK born lgbtq+ people. I mean, have you never heard of Alan Turing???
    You don't have a claim to them.
    If I'm understanding this correctly he's decided I'm not British - note - not because I'm not 100% British ethnically (though I'm not,) but because I'm LGBT+ lmfao. And I don't even care for any flags per se but yeah. Also ftr Sargon is a quarter black and definitely not 100% British so I guess we can all [BEEP] off back to where we came from. So I'm going back to video games LOL.

And I will wait for you
    Until the sky is blue
    And I will wait for you
    What else can I do?

A spaceship from another star
    They ask me where all the people are
    What can I tell them?

I tell them I'm the only one
    There was a war but I must have won

Please take me with you
    Please take me with you

And I will wait for you
    Until the sky is blue

And I will wait for you
    What else can I do?

I hope Kurt Cobain found them.

Oh well my nan was made stateless before she came to the UK so I guess it makes sense that fascists want me to be stateless now. So it goes.

I beg you, log off twitter and go outside
    Well as I was planning on leaving the house a few times or more this month, ideally he can stay in his house.

As for Alan Turing well the Britain he grew up with forced him to choose between castration and prison and then in 2011 some politician said that it made no sense to pardon him of the crime of homosexuality because it 'was illegal at the time' and then it took I think until maybe 2017 or something before that happened. Oh but I can't I wrote a long [BEEP] bunch of things that I decided not to post recently about why pride is actually necessary (though not enough to help some people.) And it actually did include Alan Turing among other things. They were arguing that about the name essentially where 'being prideful is bad' OK but you clearly have no idea what it's like to live with people constantly making you feel ashamed or like a monster, gaslighting you over your preferences, and having to figure out everything about yourself with no help and no script. Otherwise you'd get it.

I imagine a very real future where former national flags are subsumed and replaced by the Pride flag. That's the trajectory here. It's more than a religion and much worse. Sauron in all but name.
    Look I like LoTR but I don't use it as a metaphor that often. And I am a big fan of metaphor. Sounds like Varg Vikernes he's always doing this.

Twitter has become entirely inhospitable even to me lol. Like I went on earlier just to try and find some old quote Elon Musk posted about pronatalism instead just encountered several very transphobic tweets from him. Oh joy it's 'pride month' Checked my timeline and Sargon was somehow fucking there. I do not follow the cunt. I actually forgot he even existed until recently lol when I was writing some other post about him being a classic case of right wing radicalisation.

You didn't have to go out of your way to prove me right. This is a level of far gone insanity I wasn't sure I expected from you lol.

Literally a minute. I noped out. I can't really handle this [BEEP] from British people especially. I don't want to hear the most powerful man in the world talk [BEEP] about us, and some luncatic from my country insist we're foreign invaders.

I'm fed up with larping along to your retarded fantasies about how we're all monsters/Satanic/Evil all the time you've ruined it lol. I'm fucking tired man. You all need to take a month off. This is why we need pride month online lol.

What foreign power is occupying the street?
    The forces of Slaanesh, Nurgle, Tzneech and Khorne
    You guys are Khorne in this scenario. (edit: well the far right/fascists I mean. They view war as essential to revitalise men and akin to childbirth and usually practice occultism/niche spirituality which makes them 'chaotic,' and most importantly Khorne is Slaanesh's enemy and vice versa. So most people posting on that tweet and Sargon are adj to that group. But if I was speaking insane/metaphor I would really say that ideology is some kind of twisted combination of Jyggalag from Elder Scrolls and Khorne.) And if they had higher openness maybe they'd get that. But then maybe they wouldn't feel disgusted/like they're being invaded all the time.

Clearly nerds were a mistake.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Ah, the reddit drama, its brilliant. They're protesting that they won't be able to use third party apps to access reddit because reddit is going to be for API calls.

Personally, I'm struggling to feel strongly about not being to use third party apps. Whole thing is popcorn worthy though, subredditdrama has a metadrama thread with the best bits from modcoord that is absolutley comical. Was going to be two days, now they appear they will be doing it indefinitely. We will see. Eventually the admins will force open the subs and put in new mods.
    Ah I've only recently bought a new phone (and still need to get a new sim,) so most apps stopped working on my old phone years ago (just use a desktop PC,) so don't really have an opinion about that. I know subreddits have done similar strikes for other reasons before though.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    I'm fat. I have stomach rolls right now. I feel like I was skinny just a couple weeks ago.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Ah I've only recently bought a new phone (and still need to get a new sim,) so most apps stopped working on my old phone years ago (just use a desktop PC,) so don't really have an opinion about that. I know subreddits have done similar strikes for other reasons before though.
    Yeah, I mean, I think a lot less people have opinions on the ability to use 3rd party apps, or even understand what an API is, or that 3rd party apps existed than the protestors think, or that they really have as much leverage over reddit on this issue as they seem to believe, or that the users are really going to care so much when the mods inevitably get demobbed and replaced so the larger subs can reopen.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    It's hard being exposed to this constant delusional hate everywhere. It's worse when it's from people in your own country and sometimes feels like it will never end.

I imagine a very real future where former national flags are subsumed and replaced by the Pride flag. That's the trajectory here. It's more than a religion and much worse. Sauron in all but name.
    Oh all right. It is one of our favourite things to do.

I'm over it already.

If you can't beat them curse them I guess.

Does Sargon even know his non-English namesake worshipped an androgynous goddess that was known for changing people's sex and who was mostly followed by people who map onto trans women and feminine gay men today?

No?

Oh he does because I just found this video of him reading a prayer to her on some other channel he must have had in 2015 while trying to find that one silly song someone made about him.

Video description:

The Exaltation of Inanna is an Akkadian hymn to Ishtar (Sumerian: Inanna) and is the world's oldest attributed writing.

The hymn was written by the Enheduana, the daughter of Sargon of Akkad, during her time as the high priestess of the moon god Sin (Sumerian: Nanna), and is one of a body of work attributed to her.

The purpose of the hymn is to both praise and placate Inanna, so that she will not destroy Akkad but turn her anger to the "foreign lands" and destroy them instead.
    Think it's spelt Enheduanna.

This is I think the third? Transphobe/homophobe I've seen online who has either called themselves Inanna without seemingly knowing anything about her, or referenced someone who worshipped her.

Sargon (the og,) contributed massively to her popularity in fact. Without him, she may not have reached the level of fame she has today. Eventually inspiring a few characters in Greek mythology too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna

Inanna was worshiped in Sumer at least as early as the Uruk period (c. 4000 bce ? 3100 bce), her cultic activity was relatively localized before the conquest of Sargon of Akkad. During the post-Sargonic era, she became one of the most widely venerated deities in the Sumerian pantheon,[7][8]
    The worship of Ishtar and syncretism between her and Inanna was encouraged by Sargon and his successors,[46] and as a result she quickly became one of the most widely venerated deities in the Mesopotamian pantheon.[35] In inscriptions of Sargon, Naram-Sin and Shar-Kali-Sharri Ishtar is the most frequently invoked deity.[47]
    Here's another hymn written by his daughter:

Without your consent, no destiny is determined, the most ingenious solution finds no favour.
    To run fast, to slip away, to calm, to pacify are yours, Inanna,
    To dart aimlessly, to go too fast, to fall, to get up, to sustain a comrade are yours, Inanna.
    To open high road and byroad, safe lodging on the way, helping the worn-out along are yours, Inanna.
    To make footpath and trail go in the right direction, to make the going good are yours, Inanna.
    To destroy, to create, to tear out, to establish are yours, Inanna.
    To turn a man into a woman and a woman into a man are yours, Inanna.

Individuals who went against the traditional gender binary were heavily involved in the cult of Inanna.[53] During Sumerian times, a set of priests known as gala worked in Inanna's temples, where they performed elegies and lamentations.[54] Men who became gala sometimes adopted female names and their songs were composed in the Sumerian eme-sal dialect, which, in literary texts, is normally reserved for the speech of female characters. Some Sumerian proverbs seem to suggest that gala had a reputation for engaging in anal sex with men.[55] During the Akkadian Period, kurgarru and assinnu were servants of Ishtar who dressed in female clothing and performed war dances in Ishtar's temples.[56] Several Akkadian proverbs seem to suggest that they may have also had homosexual proclivities.[56] Gwendolyn Leick, an anthropologist known for her writings on Mesopotamia, has compared these individuals to the contemporary Indian hijra.[57]
    https://www.encyclopedia.com/social-.../inanna-ishtar

The sexual identity of this goddess is controversial. In one late text, Ishtar says of herself: "I am a woman, I am a man." Ishtar could be viewed as a beautiful goddess of love who rules the day and as a bearded god(dess) of war who rules the night. It is claimed that the androgyny of Inanna/Ishtar provided a powerful symbol of the ambiguities of pure sexuality reflected in her cult, and in the transvestism of her cultic personnel (Groneberg 1986).

It is not so clear, however, that Inanna (in contrast to Ishtar) had male or androgynous features. In Sumerian poetry, the goddess repeatedly lauds her own sexual beauty, both in lyric song and mythic narratives. Inanna sings: "These [my] female genitals, ... my moored boat of heaven, clothed in beauty like the new crescent moon ... this high well-watered field of mine: my own female genitals, the maiden's, a well-watered opened-up mound'who will be their ploughman'" (Dumuzi-Inanna Song P, ii 16-26).
    I guess that's why they wanted to turn men into women. Many such afab cases.

Tbh I've always thought of her as closer to a trans woman (well I guess there were two characters who were syncretised but yeah,) and I think most people do. But this works too.

Who knew Sargon was this based? I guess he's somewhat of a gentleman of culture too. 😏

4tran is once again asking inside my head:

Why is it always [trans guys] who believe in/pretend the strange, bullshit fake alt things like DID, otherkin, growing angel wings, plural, magic, ouija boards, fairies etc? Don't get me wrong, a metric fuckton of my fellow [trans women?] do it too, but it's like 65% [trans guys] who do this type of fake mystical protagonist shit, if not higher. Why?
    "It was necessary" - Joan of Arc.

Going to start using that as a random excuse for everything.
    (It's actually mostly third gender and non-binary people who do this, today and historically, also the occasional crossdresser, but some also identify as men.)

This is the song btw:

The actual warlord Sargon would prob kill him or something I guess lol.

Also btw it's fucking hilarious that wikipedia needs to now specify that when talking about gamergate ants they're talking about ants:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_(ant)

A gamergate (/ˈɡ?mərˌɡeɪt/ GAMM-ər-gayt) is a mated worker ant that can reproduce sexually, i.e., lay fertilized eggs that will develop as females. In the vast majority of ant species, workers are sterile and gamergates are restricted to taxa where the workers have a functional sperm reservoir ('spermatheca'). In some species, gamergates reproduce in addition to winged queens (usually upon the death of the original foundress), while in other species the queen caste has been completely replaced by gamergates. In gamergate species, all workers in a colony have similar reproductive potentials, but as a result of physical interactions, a dominance hierarchy is formed and only one or a few top-ranking workers can mate (usually with foreign males) and produce eggs. Subsequently however, aggression is no longer needed as gamergates secrete chemical signals that inform the other workers of their reproductive status in the colony.
    We collectively really have destroyed the internet and much of culture. Good job everyone. gg.

In other news everyone seems to have purple hair now. (I've seen three people with long purple hair on YouTube recently lol.) I remember when I had purple hair like that. Then one time I had purple hair and was wearing this top that had like purple and black stripy sleeves and a long hood and I went to this drawing class at uni and the teacher was talking about colour symbolism and used me as an example lmfao. Purple is one of the best colours though.

I can't really remember what he said now though. I mean I'm aware of the various things purple symbolises but I think some stuff he was saying was kind of insane because he was quite kooky. At one point I had a bunch of quotes from him in my facebook profile and everyone would just randomly quote the weird things he said in that class but I've forgotten most of it now. One thing involved crayons or coloured pencils but that's all I remember. He said a lot of weird/funny stuff to this guy I used to hang out with. Also at one point I think he said to me something like 'I'm going to dance with you and then you'll see that I'm dangerous.' Something like that. I wish I could remember the context. It was hilarious though.

Unfortunately he wasn't a particularly good teacher and the next year we had this woman come in who had worked for Disney in some capacity I think, and she pointed out how behind we were in terms of drawing skills and hadn't been taught properly and was confused. This happened to me back in secondary school in IT too. There was a teacher who was leaving and so just didn't really give a [BEEP] and I think assigned us the wrong thing to do, so when her replacement came in he was like 'all this coursework is wrong you were supposed to something else.' And so we all had to come in on Saturdays to get all our work done so we could pass which is insane and I feel like this should have been illegal or something lol. He was cool though.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    I DESERVE craft beer! DESERVE

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    In your heart of hearts, what do you really want?

Are you loyal to a certain person, place, ideology, emblem, organization, what truly drives you? Who and what are you looking out for?

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Why am I here and not over there?

It's as simple as pushing squares.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    probably 1/3 of the posts on my tumblr timeline are people talking to the redditors that have apparently moved to tumblr lol.

I imagine the thought process went something like this:

facebook: for boomers

instagram: too normie

twitter: oh god where did all these white supremacists/nationalists come from?

"Guess I'll have to join tumblr."

Think my friend is thinking about moving to instagram (not because of reddit, probably because of twitter. He was on twitter because lots of people he knew were on it but it's too much for most people to deal with now.)

As one person said:

"It's really funny how Tumblr keeps gaining new members just because other websites mess up so colossally,, that Tumblr somehow manages to look better in comparison. Really embodies the idea of failing upwards. "
    Oh there are some tags lol:

One thing I love about Tumblr that wasn't a thing on Reddit is that I can just write whatever the [BEEP] text post I want. No titles. No putting text on images. No algorithms or karma. Just fuckin splatter your mind onto the screen and people will see it. Like god intended.

#tumblr migration #tumblr #reddit migration #reddit#196 #196 migration #shitpost #shitposting #fuck it we ball #how is this site even functional?
    Nah there's too much visibility for me to be willing to do that there at least not fully.

Exactly, if I want to say something about lobsters I don't have to find an appropriate subreddit and then read all 16 rules and make sure to appropriately flair my post with "lobster-related musings" and then get permabanned by automod 2 hours later because u/femboysniffer420 personally disliked my post, telling me to "please do better."
    #yeah we moved away from reddit in 2020ish when we realized that tumblr was the fandom site #like we were trying so hard to find the hyper niche communities that #are exactly 6 mutuals and a bot someone forgot to report
    everyone comparing the reception redditors are getting to the one twitter users got is ignoring a critical piece of context: the twitter refugees were, by and large, returning ex-tumblrinas

site-culturally speaking, twitter users are new-promethei; their discourses were born on tumblr, where they were hated, so they left for the wider world in search of female-presenting nipples and promptly started killing people while we cowered in fear of what we had wrought. we were thus hesitant to welcome them back without assurances that they would behave themselves

redditors, meanwhile, are starfleet officers on a malfunctioning holodeck; kinda weird and not 100% sure what's going on but a million and one percent ready to commit to the bit as soon as they figure out what the bit actually is

#reddit blackout#reddit #this is the vibe I'm getting #i don't really know what's happening but I thought this was funny #tumblr #oh egg?
    i think the reddit migration has a lot of entertainment potential if we also have normal fans of normal media coming to tumblr. succession redditors. house md redditors. formula 1 redditors. ice hockey redditors. people who think that those two white men are nothing but Heterosexual Best Bros, Really Just Two Straight Guys Being Dudes forced to interact with deeply unwell [BEEP] fandom who'd to write university-level dissertations on why they are in love and fucking
    Lol. Some of these posts are hilarious. What is that image?

Other apps work like work would, with stupid systems that get nothing done while taking twice as long to try; Tumblr is like...a classroom full of people who take turns passing their macaroni finger paintings around the room before completing the final incantations of their circle to summon a macaroni demon.
    That's a good description actually.

I want to say reddit seems good if you want to talk to people before a concert and find people to meet up with on that day (someone commented in one of my threads for a concert I'm going to sometime soon inviting people to meet up with them to get drinks,) but I don't do that because of social anxiety lol and the only time I have was when I bought tickets from someone off tumblr so we exchanged numbers and I got the tickets off her before the concert, then we didn't really hang out during the concert but we briefly talked after the concert and she hugged me lol and later she mentioned me in her tumblr post (I'd never spoken to this person before that day.) I can't imagine being that open/friendly because I'm broken.

Actually I made a video about it (but it's private now cause wanted to remove face from YouTube,) and it did pretty well they have a lot of dedicated fans I think.

Another funny thing about that concert is I'd only discovered the band 3 days before, discovered they were playing in London and was like 'well OK.' So the tickets were all sold out (though it wasn't a big gig 800~ people,) and I had to find one second hand hence Tumblr. I haven't listened to them in years now though. It was this band:

They have a Nirvana cover too:

The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    probably 1/3 of the posts on my tumblr timeline are people talking to the redditors that have apparently moved to tumblr
    That <5% of redditors who use a 3rd party app still at it, still complaining that reddit is about to become unusable because the official app is terrible. But I suppose at least those people have put there money where there mouth is and gone off to another site now instead of acting like they are glorious strikers.

That, or going off go to some apparently awesome decentralised alternative that has an awful layout but is going to replace reddit, apparently.

Tumblr doesn't allow 3rd party apps though and doesn't have the best app itself.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    That <5% of redditors who use a 3rd party app still at it, still complaining that reddit is about to become unusable because the official app is terrible. But I suppose at least those people have put there money where there mouth is and gone off to another site now instead of acting like they are glorious strikers.

That, or going off go to some apparently awesome decentralised alternative that has an awful layout but is going to replace reddit, apparently.

Tumblr doesn't allow 3rd party apps though and doesn't have the best app itself.
    I never have a problem on any of these sites technically speaking I guess because I don't use apps lol. We'll see when I start using my phone to browse sites. It's really just the culture that varies (and twitter is definitely the worst. Tumblr is probably the least intimidating if you want to post about weird stuff.)

It's weird though because I go through phases with sites. I used to use reddit a lot more then stopped for a long while and had only recently started using it a bit more often again. I'm also using tumblr more again though.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Lol how did I not notice they uploaded a new track 8 days ago? I've been listening to their other music on YouTube during this time.

Also Rachel Goswell really makes this great.

I hope this means they're going to tour in the next couple of years cause I want to see them live.

Brother: Oh yeah your hair is long. If it gets any longer you're going to look like one of those rock/metal [non specific] musicians.

😐

How did he know?

I was meaning to cut it but couldn't be bothered. It's actually quite annoying when it's long because it's more effort + the heat now that it's summer. Then I was like 'what if I see how long I can get it' but then there will be hair everywhere because I have mild trichotillomania so prob not a good idea and I'm not fully committed but if I cut it I'll have to regrow it again which takes time. I need a button. Also yeah it's also because I'm driven subconsciously (well it's not that subconscious since I consciously noticed,) from time to time to look like guys I find attractive eg: 1970s/early 80s Geddy Lee.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.