Page 322 of 377 FirstFirst ... 122 222 272 312 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 332 372 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 5648
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Nyctophilia View Post
    lol oh my god there's more:

Somehow Abby keeps popping up as a love interest again. Lol 'somehow'

My sister just sent my some cursed messages

#god the shameless lesbians are gonna put this in their fanfic huh#because yes there are leftie lesbians who openly thirst over Classically Abby and write fic about her and I hate knowing that#she plays an elf druid#this is Ben Shapiro’s sister who is a tradwife YouTube in case you aren’t cursed with knowledge of her
    #fucking nerd#@abby shapiro please marry me#she plays an elf druid.......#pure homosexuality
    'Somehow'

Truly a complete coincidence.

The hair is a good look, very you.
    Also, it's normally considered rude to do slash fiction about real people, but what they don't know is that his real name is strange aeons.
    Lol half the comments are making that joke. Some people are confused. (Cause in another video she reads a a bunch of those AI generated websites I think. They often mix up pronouns. And one just said 'what most people don't know is that his real name is Strange Aeons')

I personally have attempted to commit to not reading or writing (but that's not hard I rarely write lol,) real person fics (at least romance/sexual ones,) since it's somewhat unethical unless they give permission. And well at least don't publish it online. I did write some when I was a younger teenager though. And slipped up a few times later with reading in my 20s also now technically lol watching this video. Also writing erotic fiction with character who looks exactly like young Geddy Lee a week or so ago.. And then quoting a small part of that here in other post.... But that doesn't count because it's not him it's just someone who looks exactly like him. #technicality.

This is kind of the boundary that Tina's exploring on Bob's Burgers I guess.

Something worth considering is this character started off male (a boy called Daniel,) and then they changed her gender to female (though kept the original voice actor.) Apparently they've said they changed her gender because they felt she was too similar to Gene as a boy (this doesn't make that much sense as they kept most of his personality intact and even the lines in the pilot, though I assume the 'horse girl' thing and erotic friend fiction which is coded as weird girl stuff - uh MLP and the in universe parody of MLP aside - was added after switching.) I've seen at least some people speculating that if the character was male she'd be seen as a lot more creepy. So then 'it's creepy.' objectively speaking. The early seasons of Bob's Burgers were more adult though over time they kind of tried to be more like The Simpsons but with more musical numbers.

I know Tina is voiced by a grown man but listening to Daniel speak I can’t help feeling like it’s a girl…. It’s weird
    Lol it's true. Cause it's just Tina xD This is actually the first time I'm watching it and I assumed he did a different voice for Tina but no literally just the same exact voice lmfao. I think except for the change in name and genitals it's word for word the same and the same voice lol.

I want Abby to do a reaction to these
    I think she'd hate it unfortunately. Even though these fics are mostly comical she's very conservative and probably homophobic. I know she's transphobic and also hates femboys and feminine men and men wearing dresses but not sure if she's addressed homosexuality per se but it's not really a reach.

Abby is somehow a goth and the abyss in the convent fanfic lmao. Also the furbies and Garfield.

Ben Shapiro reacting to surreal entertainment's Ben Shapiro video is still one of the funniest moments of all time though (8:30 into video):

The impulse is pure
    Sometimes our circuits get shorted
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    And the balance distorted
    By internal incoherence

A tired mind become a shape-shifter
    Everybody need a mood lifter
    Everybody need reverse polarity

Everybody got mixed feelings
    About the function and the form
    Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I have family over for the 4th. Help.
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    lol it's true (I mean slight exaggeration but you can probably travel between 4 of the largest English cities within 6 hours or less if you want.)

But public transport is more expensive here than in a lot of mainland Europe much more convenient there in that sense. And if you're trying to get to the South West, some small obscure areas, travelling between different UK countries, etc it's more difficult. It's still not a huge deal though I mean you can be in France within a day driving by car if you want as well from the South of England (and train is faster from what I remember.) You can take a daytrip in Paris from London or vice versa if you want.

I was thinking about this recently since I was in several English cities in 24 hours and also realised I live a 4 hour walk away from the studio of one of my favourite musicians. That's insane somehow. I used to think people were crazy when they asked English people if they know *insert famous person especially the queen for some reason* and it's still crazy because there are 60 million people here (gosh no now it's closer to 70) and you never see anyone while out and about (well most of the time,) but still I see the logic. Theoretically you can walk to a lot of people in less than a day.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    I have family over for the 4th. Help.
    I don't know if it's because I've had headphones on listening to music or because the weather has been really cloudy lately (though that doesn't usually stop people.) But I haven't heard any fireworks. Even though I live in the UK for the last several years there have always been fireworks on July 4th lol people seem to celebrate it here. I don't think there are a lot of Americans in this town either so it's a bit odd and awkward when you think about it I don't think they need our input that was kind of the point of the whole thing lol. (I don't know maybe it's a sort of solidarity thing lol.) But people let off fireworks in the day here these days so they don't need much excuse.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Nyctophilia View Post
    I don't know if it's because I've had headphones on listening to music or because the weather has been really cloudy lately (though that doesn't usually stop people.) But I haven't heard any fireworks. Even though I live in the UK for the last several years there have always been fireworks on July 4th lol people seem to celebrate it here. I don't think there are a lot of Americans in this town either so it's a bit odd and awkward when you think about it I don't think they need our input that was kind of the point of the whole thing lol. (I don't know maybe it's a sort of solidarity thing lol.) But people let off fireworks in the day here these days so they don't need much excuse.
    That doesn't surprise me.

My sister and niece brought some fireworks. Everyone is excited to light them except for me. I don't know, they're just boring to me. lol. I'm hiding in my room as there is a lot of people. lol.
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    One reason why people think music stopped being ambitious in the 80s was because it focused more on image and being on MTV than it was about music.
    Sure but:

1. There was still some of that in the 70s

2. It didn't really take away from the 80s music which was still great

Overtime mainstream music became more and more optimised and less experimental and then rock music disappeared almost entirely in the mainstream. There have still been a bunch of interesting musicians around though.

The 80s era certainly saw image often threaten talent as the main requirement for succcess in the minds of the record companies. Nik Kershaw was a greatly talented and serious musician who wrote some brilliant and intelligent songs and made some terrific records, but his reach and impact was stunted by the need to appeal to the teenage female market. The record company only wanted hit singles.
    Those darn teenage girls who are the cause of everything bad in the universe once again. You only have yourself to blame if you're not as obsessive as teenage girls.

But I suspect many bands wanting to [BEEP] said teenage girls has something to do with it all too. (Don't shoot the messenger.)

Speaking of sexism why are British talk show hosts like Piers Morgan giving Pearl Davis a platform? Why are the most ridiculous conservatives imaginable that I figured were just annoying twitter shitposters with antisocial personality disorder (because they're trolls,) being elevated in this way?

I don't really care about 'freedom of speech' arguments it's fucking ridiculous that we've gone so far back that Peal Davis is now debating whether or not women should have the right to vote. Just because you can doesn't mean it's somehow intelligent or important conversation.

It's literally this video again:

'You're listening to the Freedom Report where it doesn't matter what you say. It only matters that you say. We don't discriminate here between what is true or false or even downright dangerous. That's none of my business. It's none of America's business. The important thing is that you never stop talking. '

Her argument is so unbelievably retarded too. Like women should only have equal rights if they're in the military, an electrician, or working on an oil rig (she gave those examples.) What about all the men who don't work those jobs? Why are you focussing exclusively on women? What about all the other jobs that are also important that women are more likely to do? Why is this hyper capitalist in focus? Are homeless people not affected by political decisions? They are mostly men so I'm assuming she's OK with them continuing to vote (though if you go far back enough in time working class men eg: the men doing all the jobs you're talking about today weren't allowed to vote either! Does she even know that?) It's only women who shouldn't be allowed to vote unless they have a career she approves of.

Why do you hate feminine people and think they shouldn't have rights? Why does everyone have to be masculine?

Also if you place all your worth in these things - or people in general's worth - I hate to break it to you but everyone will be obsolete very soon because of technology.

Ftr in countries with mandatory military service I think women should be doing that too.

I mean she brings up how initially only 5% of women wanted the right to vote (a statistic that may well be incorrect.) Obviously most women don't agree now and if you want to go back to that time you're free to create a time machine but you won't get all this attention and $$$ from the technology you are using back then and nobody is going to want to marry you back in ye olde racist times when they find out you simp for a ridiculous fuckboy like Andrew Tate. Who wouldn't have been allowed to vote either because he's half black. Pretty sure the present day white nationalists who are all over twitter these days probably distrust you already on that basis.

And then she's sitting there debating a British woman with a posh accent who I guess is a journalist or something (I've already forgotten,) and a feminist. She does a really weak job at responding to her. I've done a better job in this post.

Oh but it's so funny because feminists are going to be annoyed.

I'm sorry this is kind of graphic in places but who is generating these people? No I can't embed this video lol it's just too much. Just look up this:

Q Reviews MGTOW ASMR - Reupload

God life is fucked
    And she's American. Do we not have enough issues/idiots on these isles? Why was I even suggested this video I don't like Piers Morgan either. Is this revenge for the British empire? Probably lol.

edit: Lol I mean don't worry you can't vote here (I assume unless she has British citizenship somehow.)

Oh OK I guess it's just 'the theme of the month.'

Maybe parents should only be able to vote if their children like them
    How about we remove the right to vote for billionaires?

think it's a great myth that music stopped being ambitious in the 80's and my new 'Intrigue' compilation is an attempt to prove that creativity, experimentation and the art rock/progressive aesthetic was still very much alive and well in the decade. You can watch the full unboxing video of the various editions of the compilation on my YouTube channel.

#StevenWilson #Intrigue #80s #KateBush
    I've realised now that this is just a compilation album and I'm disappointed because I was hoping there was some kind of video discussion somewhere. Just realised he cohosts a podcast though so going to check that out.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    My dad telling people that I usually sleep all day... that's not embarrassing.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Finally, some peace and quiet. I hate socializing (even though I barely talked lol).

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    This post is pretty controversial and I've written it in a mostly detached way (until it wasn't at the end haha,) but was just thinking about ideas:

You know it's pretty weird how people in Western countries act like they own the opposite sex of their racial background. (like as a psychological phenomenon lol.) I have been seeing this for a while online from both men and women and on twitter several months ago too where it gets particularly insane of course with all the white nationalist accounts responding to blatant fetish accounts. It's mostly black and white people as well.

I was watching a compilation video of Bill Burr talking about white women and other women (but the title was about white women. I guess to get more attention,) his wife is black I think so of course some of the comments were very normal lol. This one black woman responded to the video saying that he was speaking the truth etc and then a black guy responded entirely off topic to her to talk about how much he likes white women going on for several comments and at one point said:

And it is great and i love that he doesn't care to let me have white women, i love white women.
    'let me have.' Creepy. (And also not subtle what he's up to lol considering he felt the need to respond to a black woman to say all this.)

A bit later that guy just started saying racist stuff about how black people weaken their genetics by 'race mixing' with white people. But he still prefers white women lol?

Doing more investigating I think some people are referring to this as 'mate guarding.' I found some discussions on a subreddit called Asian masculinity while googling about racial tribalism in dating. I mean I've heard that label before in the context of specific relationships and jealousy within that relationship but mate guarding with entire racial and ethnic groups is particularly weird.

Humans are pretty weird lol.

Some people were talking about their impression that white guys were being cold to them to try and dissuade them from dating their white female friends which honestly seems like a bit of a neurotic assumption. You can see how the laws preventing people from doing that in the past have really affected a lot of people even to this day though as one person argued that though these laws have been overturned it doesn't really matter because white women still don't often date outside their race and self police.

Supposedly anyway. I think you also have to think about the fact that if you live in the West white guys are everywhere. I don't think white women are often exclusively attracted to white guys there's just more exposure to attractive white guys in Western media etc. It's the same with gay guys too (preference for white guys often,) and they weren't allowed to date anyone lol throughout most of history or marry.

When I was consuming more Asian media I was more into Asian guys. There are lots of guys in Japanese bands with long hair or who are otherwise androgynous so that works out also some attractive guys on TV shows, kpop etc. I can tell that this subreddit would hate the way my sexuality works though lol and I don't really blame them because Asian guys in the West are emasculated a lot but I wouldn't be looking to date someone who is masculine identified in that sense now. I don't want to feel guilty all the time.

There's a lot of ridiculous sexist stuff on this subreddit lol as you can probably assume from the word masculinity in the subreddit title (unfortunately, that's where we're at culturally.)

You know why only Asian women date out that much? Because men of other races don't let their women do that [BEEP] and impose consequences on them.
    'impose consequences' lol like what? No one cares. Probably more likely to do the complete opposite to spite them. Have you met white women haha?

I really don't think it's that complicated though. If you look at dating site statistics Asian women are more likely to be messaged back by all men except Asian men who prefer Latina women. So if you extrapolate from that (and perhaps you shouldn't, it probably does vary in different environments and on different sites,) they're more likely to date outside their race because most races of men in the US are pursuing them preferentially and then Asian men aren't (I assume most people on this subreddit are American.)

I think the racial tribalism thing seems common among low status men. I also think it appeals to insecure women who overly identify with their race a lot too because they like to feel special which is why it's a tactic some low status men will use to appeal to them. Working class communities tend to be more diverse - sometimes even minority majority and so if these guys can convince local women to only date them for magical racial or ethnic tribe reasons, and create a hero narrative where they're saving women, it removes some competition. You do see these areas being the breeding ground for white nationalist movements and fascism. And I come from one such town so I feel like I have a right to say this.

I think that's part of why most of their racism focuses on men. They want to remove them as competition while having access to as many women as possible. This isn't necessarily obvious on the surface because 'well of course men are more violent etc in general than women' is a fairly good explanation for the difference in gender focus but you'll also hear things like 'I don't like how these men are so sexist' from some racist guys, and 'women from [insert minority ethnic group here] are more intelligent than the men from that group.' Lots of negging type stuff which is fairly telling.

That being said that's not the only reason for these attitudes and there other things going on at the same time but that's definitely a significant part of it. I've been exposed to a lot of gross viewpoints over the years yeah.

What was it shoeonhead said?:

https://youtu.be/M4uWfB5cjto?t=716

"Never ask a white nationalist what race his girlfriend is."

Lol the part in the video where she imitates the British guy is so fucking funny.

I actually think a lot of the more conservative white nationalists have a fetish for East Asian women lol. They don't really like white women most of the time what they want is someone who is submissive and deferential to them. They like the idea of that being white women. And some of them end up with weird raceplay kinks.

White nationalists online spend a lot of time bitching about feminism, the LGBT community, liberalism, social justice movements, various subcultures and belief systems that white women are either part of or tend to support. Sargon of Akkad (though he is 1/4 black himself so his focus is less on race I believe and more on English as an identity,) seems convinced that the LGBT movement is some kind of foreign invasion thing. So the natural logic downstream of that is 'if you are LGBT you're not English.' In general they see these various movements as being designed to destroy white and English people. (Similar in the US of course but replace English with The US.)

Don't get me started about their envy/bitterness with Jewish people lol (not all of them have this but a bunch still do.) They often find themselves agreeing with Islamists etc and conservatives from non-white cultures as well.

They don't like the reality of most white women and they have their own entirely separate culture from most white women.

The gender divide is pretty big politically in Western cultures and has been increasing as time goes on when it comes to voting patterns.

There are lots of other forms of this but I don't think I'll go into it too much in this post or it will get even longer. Stuff that focuses on gender and/or sex more than race. It's one part of why lesbian separatists exist I think.

Mostly that's directed at men but you get the transphobia too because well if women on tumblr who identify as lesbians write things like 'it's OK for me to find these guys attractive because they look like lesbians' that's obviously going to lead to competition. Though there are many other more common motivations for transphobia even from lesbian women like fear and disgust of men and lesbian women as a group are less transphobic than other groups so it's not really common at all, but I'd say it's probably part of it.

Also there's that whole 'they're stealing our butches' mentality regarding trans men even when they're not attracted to women lol, and the far right who complain about lesbians stealing their feminine women and making them trans so that they can't date men (ignoring the fact that there's actually a bunch of cis men who fetishise trans men but not fun if you're a top.) 'It's a lesbian conspiracy' All that [BEEP] lol.

You also get lots of intrasexual competition between straight cis and trans women.

Also this video:

I don't think everyone engages in this to the same extent it's more common among people who are quite territorial instead of individualistic. You see this in other species too where there are different mating strategies.

Also seems to backfire a lot:

Women married to more possessive, controlling or jealous husbands are more likely to be unfaithful as well.[7] Women who experience this type of behaviour from their partners are more likely to show mate guarding resistance particularly by using covert tactics.[18]
    Found this paper too while googling stuff:

We examine how women high in social dominance orientation reconcile supporting a social system that seemingly disadvantages them. We propose that women high in social dominance orientation are more likely to adopt a benevolently sexist worldview.
    https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1111/ajpy.12176

Results revealed that social dominance orientation was a stronger predictor of benevolent sexism among women compared to men. Serial mediation analysis was then conducted in Study 2. Study 2 confirmed the hypothesised mechanism: Higher social dominance orientation was associated with perceptions that women's low status is legitimate which, in turn, was associated with higher perceived personal need for protection from men. This was then associated with the endorsement of a benevolently sexist worldview.
    That's fascinating and seemingly paradoxical. Though I suppose not if you're feminine as they're showing deference to you in some way. I have an extreme allergy to benevolent sexism directed at me obviously lol. I'm not cisgender either though.

As one might expect, those group members who are advantaged by the existing social system are more likely to endorse a socially dominant orientation compared to those who are disadvantaged by the social hierarchy.
    Description of SDO:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social...ce_orientation

Social dominance orientation (SDO)[1] is a personality trait measuring an individual's support for social hierarchy and the extent to which they desire their in-group be superior to out-groups.[2] SDO is conceptualized under social dominance theory as a measure of individual differences in levels of group-based discrimination; that is, it is a measure of an individual's preference for hierarchy within any social system and the domination over lower-status groups. It is a predisposition toward anti-egalitarianism within and between groups.

Individuals who score high in SDO desire to maintain and, in many cases, increase the differences between social statuses of different groups, as well as individual group members.
    Note this isn't exactly the same thing as right wing authoritarianism which is often more concerned with social norms and things that threaten them.

SDO is inversely related to empathy. Facets of Agreeableness that are linked to altruism, sympathy and compassion are the strongest predictors of SDO.[2] SDO has been suggested to have a link with callous affect (which is to be found on the psychopathy sub-scale), the 'polar opposite' of empathy.[25]
    Earlier in my research I was investigating what people thought about some of those Bill Burr clips and stumbled on this one white nationalist account talking about him. I just went back there now to look and his pinned tweet thread is very 😏

If immigration policies were changed to only allow unmarried women who are not pregnant in to Western countries, the people who currently support mass immigration would flip their position overnight. Why allow men to flee the problems of their own countries? 1/

It is always men who will fix the problems that caused the exodus, so allowing men to flee ensures that the problems remain. It's a self-perpetuating cycle of cowardice, disguised as altruism. Why would any country want men who are too afraid to fix their own country? 2/

"You wouldn't lift a finger to save your own country? Come right in to ours, where you'll be even more useless!" We do not have a shortage of men in any Western country, but we do have an increasingly large number of men who cannot find a partner. 3/

Pundits talk about the declining birth rates in the US as a justification for limitless immigration. Yeah? You wanna fix it? Import women. If 200k women that looked like this came to the West, you would suddenly see all support from the left for immigration disappear instantly.4/
    HE'S POSTED A PHOTO OF A VERY YOUTHFUL FEMININE LOOKING ASIAN WOMAN WITH FILTERS ETC. I'M SCREAMING.

What did I fucking say?

He's pretending to be this empathetic person to obfuscate this.

a shield to hide behind. Where's your empathy for those who are left behind in those horrid conditions, with no one to fight for them because the men all fled to more stable places? Where's the empathy for the poor in our own countries who have to compete for housing and jobs? 7/
    For the record, I don't support any mass immigration, male, female, or both. No country with millions of people needs to import more. In short: [BEEP] Off, We're Full.
    It's so ironic because:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/....1002/jts5.116

Primary psychopathy predicted lower cognitive and affective empathy, which sequentially predicted racism via SDO (in the case of cognitive empathy) and RWA (in the case of affective empathy). The results are discussed in the context of an integration between the personality and intergroup relations literature.
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29621307/

The path analysis results show that in the model fitted to the data, empathy does not have any direct impact on prejudice, although it plays a significant role in the prediction of prejudice towards a particular immigrant group.
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...468?via%3Dihub

Psychopathic propensities contribute to social dominance orientation and right-wing authoritarianism in predicting prejudicial attitudes in a large European sample
    But yeah I mean not really guessing it's his personality and he's not being held back from expressing it on twitter. So he's already posted in another tweet incredibly racist stuff about black people when he got into some argument involving his mum (oh yes they're all 12 years old as well.)

I don't know about pro-trans but I know they've run ads with black male White female "couples." I fucking love Guinness, so I won't stop drinking it entirely, but I have considerably decreased my consumption of their beer. Glad I stopped drinking Budweiser years ago, though.
    He's so sexually threatened lol.

How can you respect yourself? I mean everyone's envious but there's no attempt to unpack it at all. 0 Self awareness.

He has many negative opinions about Jewish people too of course. Also assuming people who disagree with him are Jewish.

To be clear though I'm obviously criticising these guys because they're twats. I don't think of myself as highly empathetic either. I'm a bit sadistic (and I view them as being quite pathetic, and maybe worthy of destruction depending on what they say.) My mum is I think very empathetic to the point where she struggles to watch certain TV shows and once struggled watching me playing a quest in Skyrim that involved violence also very creative so probably high openness which negatively correlates with right wing authoritarianism she also refuses to discuss politics at all. My dad on the other hand has a significant ingroup bias and is quite racist and aggressive about political topics he cares about.

I think I take after him more than my brother does because I have his anger but neither of us are really like him politically speaking.

Tweet from someone else he responded to:

I took my son to a fair the other day, and 90% of the gender confused weirdos were young white females.
    Did you poll people at 'the fair?' Obviously didn't like how they were dressed. Most like they just had 'alternative' style hair/clothes or something.

He's deeply transphobic too especially to trans women. He underestimates afab trans people's hatred for his kind I think merely viewing them as 'sad.' Not a very clever psychopath. But that is genetic female people's greatest advantage.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Twitter is the most efficient way to expose your own stupidity and destroy any aura of mystique. Like there was once a time, hard to even imagine now, when I thought that maybe Elon was smart.
    I never did as far as I can recall because I just didn't have many thoughts about him at all but my brother used to be a fan of his a long time ago I think, and certainly isn't now lol. He's spoken a few times about how disappointed he became with rationalist type guys.

I think the first moment I realised he seemed like an asshole and probably a bit narcissistic was when he called that one British diver who was saving a bunch of kids in Thailand a pedophile for rejecting his help.

And it was all downhill from there.

Done more for the world than you, thats for sure
    Contrapoints has said things that have annoyed me more than Elon Musk since I started following her but she consistently makes some of the most insightful YouTube videos on the platform and there's still a chance that her last video on her main channel is going to bring back long wavy hair + glasses at a time where I was already talking about that repeatedly. It's like she read my mind but realistically she was talking about the 70s so it's a coincidence.

I also think she has more chance of becoming a pro musician which is the only thing that will matter when I become dictator and AI takes over all jobs except making music. It's the trans agenda.

I've been teaching myself to play the harpsichord. You're never too old to become an 18th century villain.
    Inspiring words.

It's not clear what Elon Musk does, and since Grimes failed to turn him into a catgirl (you had one job,) and he doesn't seem to be a progressive rock musician, his existence is entirely pointless to me at present. And my plans/dreams are the only ones that matter. That's what Elon Musk taught me when he decided to become a pronatalist because he might not have enough workers to work on Mars and it's his dream.

What if there was a ghost of a talented musician who looks like a younger Geddy Lee of course, who haunted me and attempted to force me to become a talented musician because he needs someone to complete and/or perform his work since he died? And now he's just stuck here forever with music he doesn't care for and he can no longer play. And he's been here for hundreds of years. Was contemplating forced music fetish but this sounds more like a general gothic story but the concept seemed like something I could almost get into a few minutes ago. But now there's too much plot and some kind of castle again etc.

You see if I just make my incredibly perverted nature work for me like Wittge-

In his recently discovered secret diaries, Wittgenstein reports that, while masturbating at the Front during World War I, he was thinking about mathematical problems
    Since I've pretty much missed all opportunities to hear Buying new Soul live what if I get rich, become talented musically, buy all the instruments used to create Buying New Soul and recreate the entire song in my room. Not my room because there's not enough room. But you get the idea. It's not the same but it might be like the concert equivalent of masturbation... Not sure how even then I'd handle the vocals.

Lol can you imagine like dm'ing Steven Wilson "Steven I know that was the last Porcupine Tree tour ever. Really weird request. Can you just sing along to your song while I play?" like the weirdest crazy fan ever. Also I can't play all the instruments simultaneously live. There are several potential issues here.

You see why Contrapoints is more important? I can't achieve this shitposting potential off Elon Musk alone. He's the Ken Doll of my adult life. Or a Ken Doll. One of many.

People talking about artificial wombs again.

(They're always posting this lol.)

I hope so Tesla, I really do.

Undoubtedly, men in the Western world seem to be waging war against women. They are seemingly attempting to strip women of their distinct identities, affecting aspects ranging from clothing and gender perceptions to restroom rights, sports participation, and family roles. The unsettling part is that this erosion appears to start extending beyond superficial issues; they started targeting reproductive rights and may soon target their body parts. Surprisingly, it's OFTEN women themselves who are leading the protests and advocating for this insanity. It's astonishing to see how content this 'woman' appears, despite potentially losing her last distinguishing features. Unbelievable!
    Really heartwarming after all the stupid crap I've read from Western fascist men on twitter today. You're so right Abdulrahman Alfaifi. I'm really glad I don't live in Saudi Arabia.

Then someone responded to him with the name Jesus Christ and this bio:

in a transbian relationship with the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
    You defile your prophets words and corpse by putting your own tongue in his mouth and speaking for him to keep power over others, especially women.
    I feel like my Jesus/Satan shipping is just paling in comparison these days.

I don't even it's just a never ending train wreck this website lmfao. Just bouncing from one insane thing to the next.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    You can't judge people as you don't know their internal state. Everyone is literally in their own mental world. I've been thinking a lot about how I can't imagine myself having different beliefs or desires. Something you find abhorrent, is just a normal thought for another person. In their mind, they don't experience what you do. They don't control the mental experience they're going through. It just sorta happens. It's all caused by the brain. I think once we know a lot more about the brain, we will see criminals as victims of their brain chemistry instead of a free agents making morally bad decisions.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I don't understand religious people and abortion. If God puts a soul in the forming zygote at conception, why does he allow miscarriages? It's definitely contradictory. Also, why is it okay to end the life of animals, but not a fetus? This is why I like the Hindu idea of Atman. All living beings have Atman. So animal lives are on par with human lives.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    I can't stand this government, they are so out of touch. And the Conservatives just can't seem to find a decent leader - well they had one, and then got rid of him because he was too moderate and actually has a distinguished resume (lawyer + military) instead of being a career politician like the rest of them. Where do we keep coming up with these wet blanket losers like Scheer and Poilievre?

AHHHHHH this country is going down the toilet fast

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    It's crazy that we exist in the internet age. Out of all of history (billions of years - possibly infinite), we exist in the right place and time where we have access to pretty much all information available.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Most of my mother's family is dead! I hope this means the witch herself will be dead soon too.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.