Page 361 of 378 FirstFirst ... 161 261 311 351 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 371 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 5667
    Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    @Nyctophilia
    DEBATE ME!

I guess I should post my spotify wrapped here as I'm not active on any other social media. I'm a long time last.fm user, so I already knew all of this. Although, spotify omitted The Beatles for some reason. They were my number 2 most listened.

2023wrapped_summary-share.jpeg

Why is it so big? I don't care enough to resize. lol.

Bubblegrunge, eh? I definitely need to find more artists from that genre. Night School is the only band that comes to mind. Maybe Great Grandpa. Also, I was top 1% for time listened.

I also started physical therapy today (Which I should have been doing years ago; I've just been dealing with back pain like an idiot. lol). If therapy doesn't work, I guess I'm going to have to try injections or radiofrequency ablation. I'm sick of back pain. Sometimes when I'm sitting down for a long time I can't get up because the nerve is being pinched. I have to maneuver my way up.
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Alex playing with Tool? I'm so jealous I should move to Toronto

#not me thinking about moving to canada to increase my chances of seeing one of them lol
    #maybe some conference or research trip will take me there 😅
    #the instrumental from a passage to bangkok? *envious sigh*
    #great to see that he's performing though!!
    #i would've fckin died if i was there tbf
    #dustnroses.txt
    #rush band
    #prog rock
    That is pretty cool but... Wait are TOOL on tour? Interesting.

Uh I hate how huge the venues they play are though because they're so famous. They're all arena gigs. I managed to see A Perfect Circle at a medium sized venue because for some reason they're less famous I guess? They were good live too. I've wanted to see TOOL for ages though and missed them last time due to covid and also wanting a smaller venue but let's face it that's not going to happen.

And omfg the sections closest to the stage are like 400+ pound tickets. Also like the cheapest ones are still 100 pounds~

I was so close to the stage for A Perfect Circle and they were like reasonably priced tickets from what I remember. How is there such a gap lol? They have many overlapping band members.

Um can you do what Steven Wilson does with Porcupine Tree and play TOOL songs at A Perfect Circle concerts?

Just like play Schism and Lateralus maybe?

and Vicarious:

Mostly just cause it pops into my head when thinking about society all the time haha.

No?

They have multiple concerts in the UK so might go to a different concert.

*goes to TOOL gig* *realises they're really great* *gets depressed concert is over like with Porcupine Tree* *buys ticket for another date that is ridiculously expensive and second hand*

It won't happen cause money but I know something like this will happen lol.
    The impulse is pure
    Sometimes our circuits get shorted
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    And the balance distorted
    By internal incoherence

A tired mind become a shape-shifter
    Everybody need a mood lifter
    Everybody need reverse polarity

Everybody got mixed feelings
    About the function and the form
    Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I like this track:

This has nothing to do with the rest of this post. I just wanted to fit that in somewhere.

Why do conservatives hate Barbie and Taylor Swift so much?
    They hate successful women
    They hate everything lol
    Yeah, I never got this. Conservatives are so obsessed with men wearing suits and pants, but seem to have no problem with women wearing what would traditionally be men's clothing.

I wonder if they just hate femininity entirely. Like, nobody can be feminine. Not even women.
    I'm sort of fascinated by this dynamic honestly now. Like the conservative hatred of femininity that even most liberals don't acknowledge they have. Because you think of like conservatives as being associated with the trad wife stereotype and they complain about masculine women occasionally (mostly aesthetic masculinity but even then not as much.) So on a superficial level it seems like they have a problem with femininity in men but support femininity in women. But! They don't!

And Western Christian culture is weird because you have all these crossdressing female saints who granted sometimes were killed for crossdressing, but then they changed their mind later (they also don't like strap on sex lol. I wonder why,) and there are stories about women crossdressing to sneak into various armies, to join the navy and sometimes to become monks or something, and they use these stories now and then to promote war and patriotism (and also asceticism.) But there are no positive stories about crossdressing or androgynous men. They are serial killers and villains and horror movie characters. I think Rachilde is one of the few people who ever subverted that trend in the West lol (in Monsieur Venus,) so the masculine woman is the sadistic villain and the feminine guy (works as a florist of course lol,) is the victim.

You also see a lot of [BEEP] people and women write characters like this too in their fiction because they are conflicted about themselves and people like themselves.

When Clive Barker adapted the novella into the 1987 film Hellraiser, he referred to the character in early drafts as "the Priest" but the final film gave no name. The production and make-up crew nicknamed the character "Pinhead"?derived from his bald head studded with nails[8]and fans accepted the sobriquet. The name was then used in press materials, tie-in media, and on-screen in some of the film's sequels, although Barker himself despises the moniker.[9]
    Pinhead is one of the leaders of the Cenobites, said to be humans who were later transformed into demonic creatures blindly devoted to the practice of experimental sadomasochism. They exist in an extra-dimensional realm that is Hell or one of many versions of Hell that co-exist. Cenobites are usually only summoned to Earth through puzzle boxes, such as one called the Lemarchand Configuration (known as the Lament Configuration in the film series).

In The Hellbound Heart, Pinhead is described as an androgynous being with a feminine voice.[10][11] In 1987's Hellraiser, the character is portrayed by English actor Doug Bradley, who went on to reprise the role in seven subsequent Hellraiser films. In Hellraiser: Revelations (2011), Pinhead is played by Stephan Smith Collins, with Fred Tatasciore providing the character's voice. In Hellraiser: Judgment (2018 ), he is played by Paul T. Taylor. In the 2022 film, the character is portrayed by Jamie Clayton.
    In the Hellraiser film series, Pinhead was once British soldier Captain Elliott Spencer, who became disillusioned with life and humanity during his experiences during World War I, leading him to summon the Cenobites and join their ranks. In Barker's Hellraiser comics published by BOOM! Studios, it is implied that Spencer was not the first Hell Priest or Pontifex and indicate that others will be recruited to fill the role if he ever leaves or is destroyed.[6] Additionally, Barker's novel The Scarlet Gospels indicates that there is debate on whether there has always been one Hell Priest existing for many millennia, or if the title and nature of the Hell Priest has been adopted by many different humans-turned-Cenobite across the centuries.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is very important.

Many years ago I watched the TV show Once Upon a Time and this was a really bad show imo, mostly bad/cheesy writing, some not great acting - not my cup of tea in general and then the effects were off puttingly bad. Like the visual effects and all of that unfortunately. Also I stopped watching I think around season 4 or something. But the character Rumpelstiltskin who is a anti-villain on the show (and is several characters mixed together Rumplestiltskin, Beast from Beauty and the Beast and I think others,) had a pretty interesting backstory I thought (involving war.) I guess this is spoilers (just copying and pasting this from some wiki lol):

Spoiler: Abandoned by his father, who goes to Neverland and becomes Peter Pan, and mother Fiona, Rumplestiltskin is raised by spinsters. He eventually marries a woman named Milah, and they live a happy life together. Rumplestiltskin is then chosen to join their army and fight against the ogres. Close to the battlefield and now a soldier, Rumplestiltskin is assigned to guard a seer, who is locked in a cage. However, the seer tells Rumplestiltskin that he will die when the soldiers ride cows to battle. Rumplestiltskin doesn't acknowledge what the seer is saying, until he discovers that "cows" are a slang term for leather saddles. Fearing death, Rumplestiltskin grabs a hammer and breaks one of his legs with it so that he will go home. But when he returns home, Milah expresses disgust at Rumplestiltskin's cowardice and starts taking regular trips to the pub where she hangs out with a crew of pirates. Milah eventually abandons Rumplestiltskin and their son Baelfire for a life of adventure as a pirate. Rumplestiltskin is known as the village coward, until Baelfire is suddenly at risk of being forced to join the war. Rumplestiltskin steals a dagger tethered to the Dark One, summoning Zoso.

However, when the Dark One provokes him, Rumplestiltskin stabs him to death, which unknowingly transforms him into the Dark One. Now radiating with dark magic, Rumplestiltskin kills the soldiers that are sent for Baelfire and ends the war. However, he begins exhibiting murderous and sadistic behaviour, which concerns Baelfire. Asking the Blue Fairy for help, Baelfire gains a magic bean which he uses to open a portal so that he and Rumplestiltskin can travel to a land without magic where Rumplestiltskin won't be the Dark One. However, Rumplestiltskin clings to his power and abandons Baelfire, who is sucked into the portal. Immediately regretting this decision, Rumplestiltskin vows to find his son no matter the cost. Stealing the ability of foresight from the seer he met during the war, Rumplestiltskin discovers that the daughter of a woman named Cora will help him find his son. He trains Cora's daughters Zelena and Regina, but when Zelena gets overly jealous that Rumplestiltskin is still training Regina, she leaves and Rumplestiltskin dedicates himself to turning Regina evil. Regina eventually casts the Dark Curse which sends everyone to Storybrooke, including Rumplestiltskin.

It's also kind of interesting that he had to be a villain. It's been a long time now but I read a lot of fanfics too at the time haha. In the Western canon characters that are less physically aggressive and more intellectual or less stereotypically masculine in some way often end up becoming these sadistic power hungry feminine villains (kind of like the witchy woman archetype, this is especially highlighted when you consider the Once Upon a Time show which also has a similar female villain - and obviously everyone headcannons her as [BEEP] and ships her with the female protagonist on the show lol.) Whereas masculine heroes even if they're a bit rough around the edges usually get like this kind of hero journey.

It's not so much a gender thing since you can get the same dynamic with two female characters like Buffy and Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I didn't need to post this again but it's such a great intro theme.

Not the bisexual redhead witch antivillain/antihero nerd. (some combination at least.) Over and over and over and over and over lol. Fucking Lilith. I like Buffy a lot actually, it's a great TV show. But lol.

And Western culture/writers don't really know what to do with this archetype. It's a bit of more of a sympathetic archetype these days than other styles of villain. But it's still not really virtuous.

I've brought The Taylor thing up a few times recently because of that hilarious and sad video I stumbled on but it really is quite weird how much hatred Taylor Swift specifically gets from conservatives and men. Mostly conservative men.

I know this is just kind of part of their grift like this whole video:

It's to try and attract attention and money from left wing and feminine people. 'Look at me I was dragged to this thing I HATE ugh.'

But there is some kind of authentic sentiment underneath that, that a lot of people have.

Even conservative women like Ben Shapiro rule 63 gender swap liked the Barbie movie:

They even have the same eyebrows somehow.

I still haven't seen this film lol. I vaguely wanted to at one point but I just never watch films now and cba.

Maybe it's because Taylor's aesthetic isn't that far removed from the conservative white person aesthetic, but she's not married and doesn't have kids? It's probably partly that. It's ironic though because this guy in the Taylor is cancer video was complaining about how sexualised she is and really not at all compared to a lot of stuff now lol.

Also I guess it's just the topic of the month they have also spent time hating on other musicians like Lizzo and Cardi B in the past.

I know some of her fans are quite parasocially delusional but the backlash is so over the top and clearly inspired by envy at the attention she gets.

At one point in the Taylor is cancer video he actually brings up conspiracy theorists that think Taylor is part of some Satanic Illuminati agenda and I thought 'and now you're going to mention they're insane too right?'

Right?

But nope he's like 'who isn't at this point if they're famous.'

OK lol.

It's also honestly really sad to see people arguing that instead of focussing on Taylor Swift they should focus on the increasing suicide rate and people dying in other parts of the world. Why must people constantly focus on depressing stuff that they have little to no control over? People do that a lot (it's actually how most people's brains work - they fixate on negative stuff by default,) but how is that a good alternative use of time lol? Perhaps not thinking about those things all the time might reduce the distress and anxiety that a lot of people experience now? Maybe Taylor Swift concerts and random speculation is something that makes them feel better?

Also he mentioned in that video that he has a girlfriend and all his videos are about criticising 'modern women' it's sad. But it's obviously working for him so I'm glad he says he dislikes masculine women but is attracted to masculine women - he said he was complaining about Taylor Swift with his girlfriend and she said how if she dated anyone she'd have his balls in her purse because she's very rich. I'm picturing a relationship dynamic where she has to conform to all his preferences and opinions or just does naturally anyway - Masc4masc vibes haha.

When people do this though they don't seem happy. Does anything in this world give you joy? Like anything? Ever? These kind of men aren't sharing that on their social media accounts haha. It's not even like lots of whiny stuff and occasionally posts about interests it's like 90% whining about women and 10% whining about something else.

I don't use instagram but people keep posting screenshots of Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson's messages to each other on Tumblr lol.... Kind of cute:

LOOK AT THESE TWO 😭🥺❤️
    #i saw this like 📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸
    #THEYRE INSANE
    #IM INSANE
    #i screamed irl
    #old man yaoi is alive and well
    #rush
    I just find the juxtaposition of all of this kind of amusing I don't know.

The internet and different websites really are a thing. Tumblr is mostly adorable and twitter is a nightmare. YouTube is kind of mixed.

Uh they don't like the Taylor thing but here's the thing though... If they happen to be interested in someone/something that guys tend to like they still do feminine things like this:

It feels weird posting here after years of silence but anyways!
    Allow me to introduce you to Stevie. He's my first ever OOAK doll! *hyperventilating* My initial idea was to create a doll that somehow resembles English musician and producer Steven Wilson. The result is... Since I'm not an artist and this is my first attempt to draw something on such a small face - I'm really proud of myself!

Technical specs: I used Mattel live-action Cinderella head, modified (nose carved, jawline smoothed, lips thinned), on a made-to-move Barbie body (originally belonged to BMR1959 doll in pink windbreaker, chest flattened, calves shortened), hands made by MengF from Aliexpress, feet from Creatable World doll. Clothes made by myself, guitars are from Aliexpress, coach is also hand-made by yours truly.

Stevie's prototype (the one and only Steven Wilson) was birthday boy yesterday and that fact led to this spontaneous photoshoot with very festive handmade turtleneck and even more festive Bday cupcake
    The turtleneck itself was heavily inspired by the artwork of amazing innerforests, check these out!
    And then you complain even more. Cause now they're 'feminising' your male/masculine stuff. Although honestly... Most musicians aren't selling stereotypical masculinity. But it does still bug some guys.

Well. Here's Stevie, upgraded (I hope).

It all started last November after I posted some photos of him on my Instagram. Some prog people appeared in comments confused what the f is this and why is it in their feed; one of them pointed out that the doll looks like JKR and boy oh boy I took this as an insult.

There was another thing I didn't like: his previous hair was rooted too thick that it created some sort of weird helmet which also couldn't lay flat without ungodly amount of hair product. I hesitated a lot because it's my first ever doll repaint and I didn't want to ruin by cutting and plucking off hair it but eventually time has come to give him some new style.

So I bought some brown saran hair online but it came too light, another strawberry blonde (I?ll use it for doll reroot eventually). Then I found the BMR1959 Tango head (her body is Stevie?s now) but her hair color was too warm. I almost quitted but then I realised that another body donor Barbie has the exact hair color I need. That was Made to Move yoga doll in green top and tie-dye leggings. Her hair was really amazing which is not so often with Mattel nowadays.

Instead of rerooting, however, I glued the hair directly onto the head. I kept them thick (personal preference) but with strands so soft it's easy to style and move them how I want. And I even made him sideburns!

So now I'm really happy with his look. Gotta make him some more T-shirts someday.

#ooak #barbie #custom doll #doll repaint #steven wilson #porcupine tree #blackfield #still not sorry

Funny conversation that I overheard at Wembley concert xD
    So I would think about that before complaining about Taylor. You hate feminine people and if they all decide that the solution is to simply like the same things as you they'll move all their feminine behaviours and interests in too. Everything will be gay and babygirlified. Dolls everywhere.

Hello Kitty ak47s (lol some guy at my uni created a 3D model of one of those.) Sometimes they're doing it to themselves.

Look at what you did!

Actually keep going this is hilarious and I love it.

(I actually don't think it has much to do with them lol I think messing around with categories is just something that creative people find entertaining but conservative people find threatening you'd think they'd appreciate Taylor Swift though as she's not really that 'out there.' But they have very rigid standards I suppose.)

Posts about that like guy who's name I forgot who I think is in American horror story he has blue long hair in one pic yeah Evan Peters always some vaguely twink-adj white guy and then someone will just say something like this:

He's so lana del rey<3
    What does it mean?

It occurs to me now that Lana is Taylor for edgelords. Her voice is kind of hot I thought now and then but I think they kind of ruined that for me with the memes. It's still funny though. This is her edgiest song actually:

Because video games.

I kind of want to create some kind of comedic Tumblr multiverse thing where you have like Lana and Patrick Bateman and various Paul Dano characters etc. There's just this weird lore that's developed around all these various hashtags that intersect to varying degrees. On the other hand I don't have to I can just browse Tumblr tags. I can see what she was doing now lol:

7 year old me is still annoyed that I had Ken dolls instead of 'Stevie.'

And the really weird thing is it tends to be right wing/conservative men complaining... The same people who complain when women are masculine and not into being feminine. They just want women who look like housewives, with feminine body language, but who are 100% masculine otherwise but still somehow want to get married to a masculine guy and be stay at home mums at the same time. But they should have no interests of their own. It's not really a combination that typically exists.

Bernhard finds that not only do conservative voters on average appear to strongly prefer political candidates who are masculine, male, or both, but the more conservative they are, the stronger their preferences.

Consider some of the Republican Party's popular women politicians, such as former Arizona Governor Jan Brewer or Sarah Palin, a former Alaska governor, lifetime member of the National Rifle Association and attractive soccer mom who earned a vice presidential spot on the 2008 Republican ticket with John McCain. Or think Carly Fiorina, the only woman contender in a current field of 15 Republicans vying for their party's 2016 presidential nomination, whose poll numbers soared after a televised debate highlighted by her smack down with Donald Trump.
    Women and more feminine candidates may fare just fine with a strongly liberal electorate, says Bernhard, who recently presented her research at a conference of the American Political Science Association in San Francisco. Think Hillary Clinton?s often-stated identification as a grandmother early on in her current presidential bid.

"Broadly, the results seem to indicate that liberal and conservative voters use gender stereotypes quite differently from one another," she writes, adding that it is less clear whether that is due to attitudes about the proper roles for women and men, or because of a difference in views about the role of masculinity in leadership.

Bernhard says her study suggests one potential reason that more feminine Republican women may rationally choose not to run: knowing they face odds that women in the Democratic Party do not.
    She theorizes that more masculine women candidates may do better with conservative voters than their more feminine counterparts because conservative voters tend to embrace more traditional gender roles and prefer that women stay out of politics. Alternatively, other studies have suggested that conservatives be more threat-oriented and favor stronger, more aggressive candidates.
    On the other hand, Democrats field more women political candidates, who may benefit from stereotypes that women are stronger than men in areas such as health care or education, issues that are often key elements of Democratic Party platforms.

In a way, women candidates with the Democratic Party may have an easier road than Republican women, she says: "They don't have to walk this line between being tough and almost anti-woman to get elected by their primary base."
    Conservatives generally prefer dogs, while liberals prefer cats.
    Finally, of course, cats are more independent and generally thought of as "feminine" - conservatives do hate women, and especially independent ones.
    I know, it's part of my cat guy test. But there are actually a cluster of things:

Research has shown that "cat people" tend to be more intelligent than "dog people." On top of that, the study found the pro-cat camp tends to be more creative, independent, and rebellious. However, the science suggests it isn't all negative for dog lovers and not all positive for feline folks either.

The cat admirers scored higher in a test for reasoning and general intelligence, plus they also proved better at abstract thought, self-reliance, and open-mindedness.

On the flip side, dog people were more likely to have extroverted and warm personalities that are very rule consciousness.

"Taken together, these findings describe the personalities of the average cat person as shy, solitary, impersonal, serious, and nonconformist, but also creative, sentimental, independent, and self-sufficient. Conversely, these findings describe dog people as grounded, pragmatic, and dutiful, as well as warm, outgoing, sociable, expressive, and group oriented," the study authors write.

You probably want a guy who likes cats but doesn't hate dogs and anyway it's more just amusing it doesn't correlate to such a high degree ime that it would be worth just judging based on pet preference alone obviously lol. Also I wouldn't recommend this test to conservative women. It's optimised for me after noticing some things because I'm the centre of the universe~ lol.

I think you should always be suspicious when there are only two options.

I think this phenomenon became clear to me when considering Katie Hopkins actually. Like she's not an unusual figure for a right wing woman and she's very masculine as a kid she wanted to be a general in the army but I think she was disqualified because of epilepsy later on, then became a businesswoman, she steals other women's husbands and brags about it, very disagreeable - trollish, psychopathic traits likes 'triggering people', very competitive, she even has short hair now I think. She had kids though so I think that's mostly what conservatives are looking for?

It's like this video lol:

"It's funny because even though she's got this notoriety she still can't get a boyfriend. At least the red pill guys are getting laid. At least. She can't even get a boyfriend that's crazy."
    "All this and you can't get a husband still? That's a crazy failure."
    "She's open, she's willing to let her man sleep around. She has the knowledge, she knows all the answers, but in her friend group she's the one who's not married."
    "Cause red pill is not for girls. If you're not a good looking guy it has more chance of working on you, than if you're not so good looking girl"
    "The reason being guys and girls don't look for the same thing. A guys not going to care that she says all- that's not what they're looking for and actually her promoting herself the way she is promoting herself is opposite of what every red pill guy wants. What she says is what every red pill guy wants. What she says is what every red pill guy wants. What she is is the absolute opposite of that. They don't want who she is. What she says is red pill who she is is not. She talks a lot, she's not obedient, she always butts heads with people. She's a career woman, she's career driven, that's not red pill. Everything that comes out of her mouth is though. So when it's gonna be time to not talk about what you do but doing what you do it's not gonna work. She's her mum."
    If you're playing this game you have to get the balance right eg: shoeonhead. Obviously it helps to be conventionally attractive too and bubbly, quirky, feminine. Like what shoe does predominantly is try to empathise with men, what justpearlythings does predominantly is try to attack women combatively, this isn't a turn on because it's masculine. Her audience is very suspicious of her too because they have issues with women due to either past trauma or an overly cynical and disagreeable personality type.

I support Pearl and her endeavors but I have to call a spade a spade. It's such a female thing to do to check-out and persevere through the mire. Almost every female in red pill/man-o-sphere/conservative/right wing/tradwife arena does it. When shīt becomes a grind, the women pivot to avoid. You know what? It's fine. It's totally fine. I just want to point it out, though, because Pearl should be held to the same standards she espouses... and we should not be simps and ignore it. Sorry to pseudo-criticise, Pearl. What you're doing is excellent. Do what you gotta do but please avoid cognitive dissonance as much as you can.
    If she continues pandering to you she's never going to be happy. Women who aren't retarded stop this at some point because this doesn't suit their interests and straight men don't like dating themselves.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Why did God care about the animals during The Flood, but has let plenty of animals go extinct? I also remember reading something about how penguins would have had to walk/swim from Antarctica. lol. Why couldn't God just teleport these animals?
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Getting her box blown out BBC style this is ALOT of white women id almost argue 80% of white women have dated a black guy at some point and time
    I really doubt that many have. I really do stumble on these kind of comments a lot. So I got curious and started googling different things to try and find studies on racial territorialism etc - was curious if anyone had started to research this topic given the mass obsession online over the past decade, but just ended up reading a bunch more posts I stumbled on on various subreddits lol... I guess mostly by Americans. It's like the most lost people imaginable.

They have absolutely no idea what women want especially white women.

I was almost a red pill once but the blatant racism and sexist nature of the group drove me away.

Some examples of the racism: because I a black man do well with women they'd call me a Tyron, or they just say "women just wanna try black cock". Etc. It totally disregards the fact that I just know how to talk to women.

When they see an attractive white woman with a black man they say "there goes a future single mother"

Why are they so insecure if the red pill is supposed to elevate their game?
    The hyper-masculinization of black men has done a ton for their community. Why is there not a single Asian man on Love Island, please answer this?
    It really hasn't honestly. Any black guy who doesn't fit the hypermasculine stereotype is now at a disadvantage and since the hypermasculine stereotype doesn't appeal to most women dating site statistics show, predictably, that aside from black women black men get the least responses.

So some guys on one subreddit were talking about using porn to try and change the stereotype of Asian guys as being 'sexless' etc lol:

But it's a powerful social engineering tool. It's pumped out in mass and offered for free for a reason. And the masses definitely watch a ton of porn and have their world views influenced by it. Do you guys understand just how vulnerable the brain is to reshaping based on experiences, ideas, images etc. associated with orgasm? Extremely effective way to leverage neuro plasticity.

We'd be idiotic not to push AMXF porn. And for such media, we ought to cherry pick the most well endowed, attractive AM possible to star in them.
    This mentality is dumb too really since a lot of porn - and certainly the kind they're all talking about - doesn't appeal to most women it appeals to men because it's designed for men (some guy tried to point this out and got massively downvoted lol.) It's even more dumb if you're looking for a serious relationship since the vast majority of women do not base their relationship preferences on hardcore porn (also they watch a lot of lesbian porn when they do watch porn, even when they identify as straight.) So in this case Asian film and music industries (dramas, kpop, other media etc,) are much more effective than this weird porn idea would ever be. Also YouTube.

The porn thing at best will give white guys another inferiority complex to obsess over for no reason like a bunch of them do with black guys lol, while changing nothing materially for Asian guys.

edit: Also straight guys will write stuff like this while trying to promote their appeal to women but it's just so gay.

I'd rather see Asian dudes embrace what makes them unique instead of copying that obnoxious "gym bro gigachat behavior" that a lot of white guys emulate.
    Yup most people don't even want white guys to do that.

Something i've noticed is that Black People (especially men) spit out truth when it comes to gender relations while most White People dress everything up in pretty little lies.
    You notice this in music too. You got Chris Brown with "These hoes ain't loyal", Kanye with "Golddigger", Wash with "Can't trust thots", and the whole genre of [gangsta] rap. Meanwhile white dudes are only writing sappy love songs begging for attention or talking in very blue pill ways.
    That's because white girls are so used to being coddled they can't stand anything else.
    That's how you attract most women yeah. I actually prefer white male gaze music to gangsta rap though:

'Rape the limbless cadavers'

But I have a weird sense of humour.

I don't listen to Cannibal Corpse unironically though lol. Prefer melodeath, gothic metal, folk metal, nu metal, alternative metal, depressive suicidal black metal and Arch Enemy. (Just giving them their own category lol.)

Metal bands make pretty good rock music too sometimes.

'White dudes are only writing sappy love songs'

That's very funny.

I actually think most prog rock music is about topics unrelated to romance and sex. There's also tons of political music floating around.

I can't go down this route though I'll end up posting way too many music videos lol.

I'm pretty sure a lot of white girls love Kanye.
    They love cancelling him these days lol.

You can tell how threatened a man is by another man's sexual prowess by how he reacts to a woman of his tribe dating him. White, Hispanic and Arabic men get super butt hurt when their women date black men, that's why there is so much venom for women with mixed race children around these parts. Asian men interestedly get the most upset at their women dating white men hence r/hapas.
    Well if they're going to get upset in the first place (which is pretty cringe,) it'd probably make more sense to focus on the next group they're most likely to date and marry etc after their own race. Which would be white guys for Asian women.

Some white guys on the other hand, especially in the US, have adopted a more fascinating approach. Ignore that white women rarely marry men of other races in the first place (and I think white people are like the least likely group to do that,) ignore that 51% of interracial marriages in the US that include white women are with Hispanic men. Fixate on black men ???

Yup.

You missed one thing: Black men have benefited from hip hop culture/media GREATLY when it comes to women. Imagine if an Indian guy came up to a girl and said this like a black guy would:

"Hey girl, I don't wanna be disrespectful or nothin', but I jus wanna say that behind is POPPIN' in them jeans! Damn girl! U sweatin' a [BEEP] up in here. : ) : )"

I don't know how it's possible to be this confused. How are they posting these things unironically lol?

Are most women not sexually attracted to their partners?

Women say all the time that most men are unattractive and ugly, mostly on reddit, youtube, twitter etc. Redpillers also claim women are sexually attracted to the top 20% of men (A lot of people claim that it means top 20% of men are dating 80% of women but that's simply not true, and I'm sure very few men claim the same), a lot of studies on dating apps states the same, some even claim it's 95-5. So it seems that a lot of women agree with redpillers on this one. A lot of women also claim women are more beautiful than men on average.
    Possibly, I don't date now. I don't think physical attraction was the problem for me though, or even attraction in general, it's just easier to be attracted to people from a distance + I became less attracted to people in general over the years. My most intense crush was just on a guy from an anxiety site and he was physically attractive (my attraction was actually solely based on that to start with,) but probably not top 20% of men, but it's not like I view things in those terms to be able to say.

Then you could say that irl there are plenty of average or below average men in relationships. And that's where my confusion comes in. Why? If women clearly think that these dudes are unattractive then why be in a relationship with them? Yes his personality might be okay or even great, might be funny, charming etc but is he sexually attractive to her? The common answers I see are that he makes her laugh, he makes her feel safe, yes I'm not denying that, but isn't that settling? Will he ever turn her on like an attractive man would? I live in a country where arranged marriage is the norm so I have no doubt that there aren't any sexual attraction between most of the married couples I see (despite being one of the most densely populated country in the world lol). But what about the west? Arranged marriage is definitely not the norm there so how does it make sense?
    I guess they probably are sexually attracted to them because when I realised it wasn't working with my ex's I broke up with them after several months. But there were so many complicating factors that weren't just tied to sexual attraction.

The overwhelming amount of evidence suggests that women aren't attracted to the average looking men. "Well women's sexuality is different and they value personality more", well if you talk with attractive men you'd know that women can be unhinged when they are attracted to someone. Women go crazy over kpop dudes, they go bonkers for someone like Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddlestone, Henry Cavil. They even go crazy for attractive criminals, serial killers etc. So they clearly are attracted to looks and appearance, most of them anyway.
    Yeah but what women find physically attractive varies a bit more and the women who are attracted to serial killers are often hybristophiles, so they're not just turned on by looks they have a paraphilia. Plus you could argue with most of these guys that there are other factors besides physical appearance.

No they're not and unfortunately most men don't even realize it. That's probably 80% of marriages since the beginning of time. That's why marriage rate is sharply down and will continue. Women make their own money, healthy social networks, and can [BEEP] good looking men whenever. No reason for them to lock down with someone they only love as a friend or brother.
    Well there's one of two hypothesis that make sense to me:

1. Women actually weren't involved in mate selection to the degree that people think and so now that they have freedom of choice they don't find most men attractive because they didn't select them. In which case men historically kind of fucked themselves but it will fix itself in a few generations if mostly attractive people reproduce.

2. There's something you're supposed to be doing but aren't (I think it's playing music,) and most women don't know what it is (it really seems to be music though,) because knowing is evolutionarily destructive. (Are women birds?) And that makes sense because predators pretend to be attractive people so you don't want to give men advice they're 'supposed to know.' And/or knowing is part of the test.

I think this is why you can't generally share tips:

Throughout this video where he pretends to be quirky and awkward he just blatantly lists off a bunch of stuff he's read that women find attractive. And he tried this with a bunch of different women. I might be remembering wrong and it might have been some other guy but possibly this was the person who slapped someone who actually did meet up with him as some kind of test to see how well they tolerate abuse....

The ol' Dennis Reynolds strat
    It is a lot like him actually lol yeah.

It's not that "weird" when you realise that it is all calculated, the guy pobably has a list called [Things women like in men] and he tries to fit all of it in as talking points to make himself seem "perfect", but since the guy is not real in the way that he is describing, most people can tell that he is waaaaay off.

I fear for the day that he gets someone on the hook that can't tell the difference tho, if it hasn't already happened.
    Absolutely and if I'm remembering correctly he did but thankfully his next step didn't work. The worst part is I don't know if he's faking the neurodivergent ADHD/autism self monologue or if he just happens to have one of those disorders too. Like it's weird to think even that is part of his act because he saw it in her bio......

As someone with ADHD, I can recognize his "stream of consciousness". That's exactly what he's doing. I also go on tangents with branches of loosely-related ideas, and mist people with ADHD do. Granted most of us have FAR more self-awareness and get carried away in a conversation of interest with someone we know, not a hostage. At the end he even says "I got the impression you're a fellow NEURODIVERGENT person", thus admitting he identifies as ADHD/Aspergers. That's weird in itself because "neurodivergence" is not something you'd expect to be dropped in a first-time, unsolicited conversation, and could likely insult the other people by implying they probably are too from a bio!

**Self-awareness of my lengthy tangent, but felt it was relevant**
    It is quite convincing yes but considering everything else is scripted and bs that probably was too.

it's strange cause his voice actually sounds pretty fluent and confident, but the stuff he's saying.. it's like he is just saying everything that goes through his mind, and not just thinking it
    Yeah it's quite unusual for the content of what he's saying and made me more suspicious tbh.

I was just going to comment that his voice... ACTUALLY sounds sort of attractive? But yeah this entire thing is just... God, creepy-
    I'm sure he knows that and that's why he sent a bunch of audio files.

Also at one point he says he hates cats but loves dogs but he's way too weird to not like cats. So he failed the test.

I think female attraction is multifaceted so and previously people thought there was no visual aspect but now they know there is. Looks is not enough for women to be have sex or want a relationship with a man.
    Uh it was for me but I'm non-binary.

I'd be curious to see this study, not that It would change my mind.

You can bring a woman to orgasm (pretty easily) by just physically stimulating her down there (trying not to be vulgar) while you talk dirty to her in her ear, and her eyes are closed.

Good luck ever bringing a dude to orgasm while his eyes are closed with a hand job just by dirty talking to him. He will want to open his eyes loom at the girl and ideally have intercourse.

To say women and men are equally visual with regards to sexual attraction is incorrect and dumb.
    Well I don't think his eyes were closed most of the time but I was usually fully clothed and giving him handjobs. I even managed to get him to have an orgasm while talking about him having sex with the abomination from WoW. Which I'm realising if I never have another relationship will actually be my favourite sexual memory. Well I don't think he came while I was talking about that (or I don't remember,) but he stayed hard. Impressive honestly.

I should have done stuff like that more. This is why I like masochists haha.

*on my deathbed*

'I should have tortured more men.'

2edgy5me.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    The thing I'm describing by 'good sex' might be different than what others mean. But here, it means something like 'losing yourself in the experience'. When I look back on sexual experiences I consider great, they all have the commonality of me sort of becoming the sex, if that makes sense? Like I'm no longer Aella's brain, doing thinky things, I am Aella's body, doing orgasmy things. I've lost the plot, I don't remember what the plot was, I'm just sexcreature emitting a constant stream of noises.

And so in a sense I'm describing a guide to get a woman (vaguely similar to me) to become a sex body.

Unfortunately this is not a guide for men themselves to become sex bodies in the same way, I'm sorry. This is a pretty heteronormative guide, and it centers on vaguely active-male, receptive-female styles of interaction, where the advice for both sides is not symmetric. If you're a subby guy really looking for a lady to take control and like it, this probably won't be the guide for you.
    Yeah but actually I'd be interested in reading that guide because I'm curious but also looking for potential ideas of how to turn myself on + also since I'm turned on by male masochism + submissiveness but I have the completely wrong personality type for that sexuality (or any sexuality really, there's lots of shame and repression etc,) but I also have no self confidence. So even if I'm not thinking of myself as evil and/or being disgusted it seems impossible. My thought process is almost always counterintuitive.

And also all these posts are paywalled damn.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I'm looking at this chart with a bunch of fetishes people have rated in terms of how taboo they felt they were to society + how many people were into them (I'm guessing this is just straight people but I don't know, and some stuff is illegal,) and people have actually rated brother-brother incest as more taboo than mother-son which is really weird to me. They've also rated brother-brother incest as very taboo so there's a lot of taboo stuff that they've rated as less taboo than it. I'm guessing most people assume society is very homophobic but I would have thought anything with parent-child would be more taboo than siblings. Not to mention two guys can't reproduce.

Why do people think being eagerly begged is more taboo than spanking and light bondage? Also why is being eagerly begged more taboo than being sexually worshiped?

There's a lot of confusing stuff here lol.

They have gender ratio of people into the fetishes too so despite the stereotypes about white women it turns out men are more into horses lol. Women are into dragons a little more though.

Also brother-brother incest is preferred by women. So is father-son. I read a story like that as a teenager but I was more into the idea of this boy moving next door to the creepy twins who were creepy twins than the incest. I'm not really into incest stuff in porn (that also wasn't something I used to get off lol just like you know a romantic story about the creepy twins. I feel like they were emo too or my brain remembers them that way. It was the 2000s and whichever edgelord teen girl probably wrote that story probably wrote them to be emo-adj at least.)

Sister-sister and mother-sister incest which are both seen as much less taboo (or people think other people they are less taboo) are preferred by men. I feel like that's not fair and this is just saying male homosexuality is more taboo than female basically. I mean that's assuming people's perception are correct and whatever lol. Although mother-son incest is a bit more taboo than sister-sister and mother-daughter so it's also a thing about guys even then though these are all sort of close to each other and brother-brother and father-son is way off near more severe things lol. Well it's all subjective I guess.

Women are slightly more into pegging than men (which goes against things I've heard from men but doesn't really surprise me either,) slightly more into women with penises which I wouldn't have thought (actually it's basically neutral? uh 1-1.5 times more popular with women, it's hard to tell the subtle colour shades lol,) but at the same time doesn't really surprise me (I feel like people talk about men being into women with dicks more though and that they're more vocal about it,) women are more into most gender related stuff listed here (like androgyny and women without breasts, men with vaginas, I guess women are just more into trans people in this survey,) but men prefer gender transformation and sissification. Crossdressing is a very neutral one apparently and hermaphrodites whatever that means oh both sets of genitals? Yeah I'm into people with both in my imagination anyway.

I can't see either corruption or mind control as usual and those are two of my biggest ones. Are they really that unusual that she never thinks to include them in her surveys lol? There's so much stuff here. I don't see sexuality conversion there either which was a big one for me but I guess I'm not as into it atm I dunno. Most of my kinks are always related to corruption and transformation in one form or another but mostly as an adult it's gender and/or sexuality related.

Oh glasses is there though that's slightly male which is kinda surprising. I guess I'd just assume that one would be completely neutral or maybe slightly female I dunno.

I just subscribed to this channel (literally while writing this post lol,) because I saw they were wearing glasses:

They don't look like this in most of their videos and also haven't uploaded many videos lately. Tragic.

Also their original music is very good:

Back to the incredibly weird post.

Women are very into guns sexually. Rapeplay recieving is very female and rapeplay giving is very male.

I feel like the really taboo kinks listed are split 50/50 in terms of female and male preferred. The animal ones are actually mostly male preferred. The white woman thing was projection all along! No I don't know. Women are more into octopi and tentacles. Also a bunch are neutral.

Sex with your own dead body is an overwhelmingly female kink apparently. But I'm guessing there was probably like 1-5 people into that or something lol. It's just a big more taboo than brother-brother incest. Somehow.

Wait is that people having sex with your dead body or you having sex with your own dead body? Initially I imagined it as like myself having sex with my dead body which I'd prefer not to do (and also how but a lot of these are impossible so never mind lol,) along with having sex with dead bodies in general. I guess I don't mind too much if someone has sex with my dead body though as I said the other day that's pretty edgy. I don't think I'm into the idea of it in itself so much as the idea of exhibitionistically freaking people out and with minimal effort which is always a plus for me. I'm also very voyeuristic probably in relation to that. I also kind of like the idea of people with certain weird kinks. Hmm. I have mixed feelings about that one though. But I like it a bit I think. I'm going to say that's not sexual or borderline though because it's not like turning me on properly.

I'm surprised burning is such a female one. In what context? I think my brother is into sex in burning places or something like that (vaguely remember that coming up once.) We're a very normal family. Actually we very rarely talk about sex, kinks etc and only on a few occasions in the last decade.

I also like the idea of setting myself on fire to freak people out, but only if I didn't feel pain + could regenerate. Basically I just want to freak people out and also that's not sexual in this case. Doesn't do it for me.

I would be interested in seeing non-binary results but also not since I think generally she found in some surveys they were closer to female kinks? But my own are kind of mixed and I'm more interested in learning about unique sexual interests that don't fall into male or female. Like are there any very non-binary kinks.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    You feminist who res are useless but dont worry soon you all will be killed
    That was barely English.

I'm increasingly confused by the twitter rules. Not that I've ever reported anyone for anything but it seems fine to make statements like this but then Elon Musk tweeted something not long ago about how anyone making genocidal tweets will get banned or something like that but I'm guessing it's only against certain groups.

This is disturbing...

"Young men prefer playing video games over casual sex."
    I also prefer video games to casual sex.

I guess it's disturbing because men are supposed to be predictable? I dunno.

Lol I just stumbled on someone who I'm 90% sure used to post on another forum I was on. He used to have a photo of himself as his avatar there too and mentions something related to that in his twitter bio plus other stuff seems familiar. I remember back then he posted that he wanted to try and make his daughters lesbians but otherwise I think he was pretty right wing and he has anti-woke in his bio now which is ironic.

She actually did the insinuation thing from It's Always Sunny:

Honestly this seems like bait but if she's serious it's probably because they haven't been dating long and she has an avoidant attachment style and/or she's not attracted to them. Actually I dunno if she's romantically connected to them it would be weird if she's not. 'Seeing' implies it is though I think.

Thinking about it she should try dating a cryptobro:

Convinced my wife to sell her engagement ring for more #Bitcoin.

Ask me anything.
    Do you have a divorce lawyer?

Peak capitalism. Although his bio was like 'hold my beer' lol:

Helping the Church learn Bitcoin while Building a Movement of Jesus Maximalists to conquer the dark pagan wastelands. Join us!!!
    Oh really?

That's going to be held against you someday. That's how women think. Bad move.
    Depends on how good she is at larping in that pragmatic cynical mindset. Americans seem very materialistic though so it probably depends on how much money they get.

She wears no ring because we don't care about rings or jewelry
    Lol, you jelly that my wife is bullish and not a vain girl who loves glitter?

😂
    That sentiment would mean more if you weren't chasing bitcoin and bragging about doing this for some reason on social media. It's all very:

They are like human places but they are not within the human context. They are empty and give the impression of being infinite. Our brain thinks something is wrong.
    Here me out. The meme we must popularize is Bitcoin Marriage Proposals: A man worth her hand should propose only once he's pledged a certain amount of Bitcoin (say for example at least 0.1 BTC or the equivalent to their mutual current basic expenses for a 3 month period) in a cold storage multisig wallet, or some service for this purpose. Then and only then he should dare asking her to marry him. That's the marketing campaign the diamond industry did back then and it worked like a charm. This could be the beginning of something great, that instills in couples a sense of sacrifice and commitment but also a first step for building generational wealth together with an asset that guarantees their future freedom preserving their bond. Ok #Bitcoin community make this happen
    This is starting to sound like a cult.

I don't like diamonds. I am of course a cynical rootless millennial we killed that industry or something:

In June 2016, The Economist asked in a now-famous tweet: "Why aren't millennials buying diamonds?" Pithy replies included "You mean, besides the crippling debt?" and "Because you can?t live in a diamond or eat a diamond."

After all, Millennials No. 1 source of money stress is debt.

But jokes aside, The Economist noted that ?young consumers increasingly shun the taint of conflict and exploitation" -- perhaps a reason sales for De Beers and Tiffanys have dropped (11% and 4%, respectively).

Or, it might just be the fact that Millennials are delaying marriage, and therefore not buying diamond rings. The median age for a first marriage is now 29 for men and 27 for women ? more than seven years later than it was in the 1950s.
    Bismuth is cooler:

But you've done the inconvincible and made diamonds more appealing by comparison to bitcoin.

It's just a symbol, and a depreciating one at that. High time preference for acquiring BTC is prudent right now, as is low time preference for trading it once acquired. Serious volatility is more likely to go up than down over the next two years. This will support their marriage.
    That's really sweet.

Lol why does this exist:

This an entire meme series I guess:

The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    What if we're God living out our worst nightmare?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Reading a bunch of reddit threads about various sexual things again lol. I feel bad for people who are into stuff that's common in porn but essentially impossible to find irl and sometimes they don't even realise due to it involving minorities how rare it is because they don't talk to anyone from the group involved even online (or read posts/watch videos with them talking/anything really,) and they also don't understand enough about sexuality to know. So they still think it's maybe possible and basically it's never gonna happen lol.

You can't help what you're into, and I'm also into a bunch of stuff that would be impossible irl (I mean mind control is literally impossible lol. I also find it hot when guys ask to be impregnated but they can't be if they're cis guys + I don't have male reproductive anatomy. Other stuff I'm into is rare like most men want to top with feminine afab people and I don't want to bottom etc.) But it helps to know.

This is a really good example (it's kind of the reverse of my issue) he talks about how he has a fantasy of being cuckolded by a trans woman but he'd also want to be involved with her sexually:

We have found that it's hard enough to find a trans girl that is into it what I want. Most of the ones we have found want to be the bottom to a guy, and the top to the girl. I am sure there are some out there, we just haven't been able to find them... yet. Maybe someday.
    And to think, we're in one of the top 5 populated places in the USA.
    It's going to be almost impossible. Obviously in trans porn trans women are always topping but in reality straight trans women are almost exclusively bottoms from what I've noticed and [BEEP] trans women are usually uninterested in topping men if they're into topping at all. There are way more afab people into topping guys ime (any gender identity. There are evidently more cis women into pegging than men according to that survey I looked at yesterday lol,) or masculine cis gay men.

I see this sentiment with some trans women where it's like 'what's the point of having sex with a masculine guy if he's not going to top you?' Some are not even that into masculine guys they just like the idea of a certain kind of sexual dynamic. But then other trans women are more into men but the idea of topping makes them dysphoric or insecure and it's just not their preference. Maybe they'd do it if it was an occasional thing and meant they could be in a relationship with a guy they really like but they don't want to. That's another opinion I've seen.

I think I came across one trans woman online on YouTube who identified as asexual and said after going on hrt her preferences changed from being exclusively into masculine guys to being into twinks, feminine guys, trans guys, trans women uh maybe cis women too but mostly into androgyny and I think maybe she expressed an interest in topping but she also said she was asexual in videos from what I remember so kind of mixed messages and deleted that video later possibly because it was too personal or she changed her mind. Or maybe getting lots of messages about topping lol. I found this very interesting though because it's a preference/sexuality I've seen a bunch of afab people - often non-binary or trans masc have and talk about. So that was very interesting to me because it seems less common in trans women.

I know there's a lot of trans women out there who are basically into femboys, trans women and cis women (and quite a lot would probably prefer trans women and femboys, but some are into cis women too,) and some of these trans women are switches but then if you're too masculine or you don't crossdress etc that group will be less into you.

Cis women who are into guys are usually into more masculine guys compared to those trans women who are often lesbian-adj when they're interested in topping (not talking about the ones who are into really masculine guys and like to bottom,) and there are cis women like that too who are into women and femboys and often id as lesbian - not talking about bisexual women this is kind of different and that is a minority. So most cis women who are into topping will be into topping guys they're into including the more masculine guys at a slightly higher rate I think. There are differences there too because trans women are expected to top with their dick whereas cis women don't have a dick so they're using a strap on. (I bet there's a cis woman out there somewhere who found a surgeon to give her a phalloplasty but you know I'm not talking about unicorns either lol.) You're still talking about a minority either way though.

I'm non-binary though and have some interest in topping - it's something I fantasise about occasionally and like in porn etc - and I think I'm probably into more masculine guys then the lesbian-adj women are (cis and trans,) but still there's a limit there and I'm very picky in general lol... It got worse with age too.

Then also cis gay men are usually into masculine guys - very masculine guys often (that's kind of a stereotype. possibly overstated but I think it's still reasonably common) - and a bunch of them are switches or like topping and a bunch of them also like topping masculine guys cause they're into masculine guys. But that's probably not what he's looking for. Like the specific combination a lot of people want is someone very feminine who looks like a feminine woman but has a dick So cis gay men won't work generally unless they're femboys and then it loops back into straight trans women's sexual preferences again where they're generally into bottoming but not exclusively though I've heard. It's hard to get numbers for a lot of this stuff because people don't do enough research. Yet it's very important. It's annoying. But in research there is a connection between femininity in gay men and preferring to bottom.

Then in this context cause it's a cuckold thing they also kind of want this person to have a dominant sort of sexuality where they specifically want to compete with men where it's like 'I'm better than you and I'm going to steal your wife but I'm feminine. Look how pathetic you are in comparison even to me I'm going to get your wife pregnant etc.' either that or they're a rare person who is scared that femininity is superior to masculinity so they're insecure about not being feminine but that's going to be very rare for a cis guy. Usually it would probably be more like 'I'm being cucked by the most feminine person with a dick imaginable how humiliating for my masculinity.' But there has to be something like that I think otherwise it's just a threesome right? I feel like there has to be that power dynamic. But I do know some people who say they're into cuckold stuff seem to be more voyeurs because the appeal is just focussing on their wives pleasure and I feel like that's a distinct sexual interest that's sperate from the humiliation thing.

So I see the appeal in that (but I don't have the equipment, and it's not really a big turn on for me anyway. It's more of a non-sexual power fantasy + it's adj to other interests I have with sexuality conversion fetish stuff + impregnation kink, can also see the appeal in like 'I'm going to turn your girlfriend into my lesbian girlfriend and get her pregnant masculine men are unnecessary' but I'm not sure if I'm interested in roleplaying that in real life anyway and I am more into the idea of turning a guy into my lesbian girlfriend atm tbh.) Some lesbian women might be into that and maybe some straight guys who are into being feminine might see an appeal in that. Some people there seemed to be OK with femboys so:

My gf wants to [BEEP] a femboy/crossplayer so thats halfway there
    Yeah that sounds equally great lol
    But with most of those groups they're not going to want to also [BEEP] the guy in that situation.

I really think Taylor Swift is in a great position to maximise on this dynamic. I mean it's just. They're so mad lol. Not since Justin Bieber have I seen so many rustled jimmies.

But she wouldn't be into that lol. Unless she is I don't know her but Gaylors very much want to know lmfao. (If she's gay not that fetish lol.)

So, Billie Eilish apparently came out. Here's a link with her and an adorbs Variety reporter (who identifies as LGB) flirting their butts off. So cute! 😂

Will it move the needle for other celebs, including Taylor? Maybe. Billie used the "I thought everybody knew!" line, which, if Taylor ever comes out in any form (bisexual or otherwise), I fully expect her to invoke. Like "didn't Me, Dress, or--for the love of all that's holy--You Need to Calm Down clue you in?"
    That was always kind of very obvious with Billie though wasn't it?

LOL:

"No I didn't" Eilish said. "But I kind of thought, 'Wasn't it obvious'? I didn't realize people didn't know. I just don't really believe in it. I'm just like, 'Why can't we just exist'? I've been doing this for a long time, and I just didn't talk about it. Whoops."
    Apparently she said in some video she was straight once though or something I dunno. I'm not super into her music because it's a bit 'dead sounding' I quite like this track though:

I also don't like some of the comments she's made about men. I always connected to her vibe though.

Also the neon green. I was really into neon green specifically when I was a teenager still kind of like various shades of green:

She's always been very lesbian coded. From her style to some of her MVs (Lost Cause), to (as others have pointed out) her filters and little flirty hints to women. I've always assumed she is bi and would eventually come out. She was SO young when she blew up so it makes sense it took her a while to get there. Everything about her style and aesthetic is very tilted toward the female gaze.
    I disagree she's stereotypically bisexual. Or one of the bisexual stereotypes. (Basically hard femme although only loosely.) You're not supposed to notice patterns though lol. Obviously they don't apply 100% of the time.

1. The dyed hair + really long hair + nails + colours. This photo lol:

2. Edgy. Satan stuff. 'I'm a bad guy':

3. The spiders:

It's all like 'I'm evil/dark triad shit.'

So either 'I'm non-binary and bisexual' or 'I'm bisexual' would be the assumption. I still don't think she's labelled her sexuality (which is fine.) Just talking about stereotypes. Like:

They're genderfluid and pansexual I think. Similar aesthetic.

You said your girlfriend wanna marry you
    But now she's here with me

Tell me, tell me, who's gonna restrain me now?

Oh wait yeah she had long blue hair and worked with Grimes....

Quote Grimes
    legit love hentai. have a fake twitter and insta just to look at nice illustrations beautiful naked blue hair girls.
    I didn't say anything. Tbf she also said this:

Illustations of things always better than real things
    That song came out 2 years after she tweeted that during the pandemic + they probably didn't even meet in person lol. It's just funny.

"Being a [BEEP] is my kink."

A lot of her lyrics are very fuckboy and always with the lyrics about stealing guys' girlfriends (see now I'm back on topic with this post actually.)

I'ma blow up on 'em
    Blow up on 'em
    Blow a kiss to your girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGEgz2cMa4c

Me and your girlfriend playin' dress up at my house
    I gave your girlfriend cunnilingus on my couch
    She cute, kawaii, hentai boobies, that excites me
    I think she really likes me, asked politely, can I (woo-hoo)
    (Ooh, woo-ooh, woo-ooh) slumber party

Why is it always someone else's girlfriend Ashnikko? :')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luZyMQjPTkM

Actually her actual girlfriend Arlo Parks is bisexual but could be described as 'lesbian coded' coincidentally (because she has a soft butch aethsetic.)

Ashnikko wrote about being embarrassed by a lot of her older music and she was writing about unpleasant ex relationships etc. It's a persona obviously but certain people lean into it a lot.

Lesbians are like (again stereotypically):

^ lol I see that finally got age restricted after all this time.

A lot more soft stereotypically. Less defensive.

And (going back to topic before derailed by Billie Eilish/LGBT culture shit) I mean I feel bad for them but also it's like good god read some posts by trans women some time or something. Cause it's not just this guy. I feel like a lot of them don't even realise that trans women are generally not into topping which is bizarre. Because you'd assume by default most wouldn't be right? Because of gender dysphoria and because most women don't like topping but OK whatever. You think trans women think like cross dressing straight men who are also open to fucking cis guys. Amazing. Definitely need sex education in school...

And this is such a common problem now but I'm not going to go on a rant about the whole "white women prefer black guys and are always cucking their white male partners because they're not masculine enough." BS again. It really grinds my gears lol.

And now we've reached the level of discourse where it's accepted by some guys that white women all want to [BEEP] their dogs. It's mind blowing.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I can't help but feel like most of this is performance art and satire at this point since it's obviously a response to PUA guys. Perhaps even when it isn't it still is. They're just not conscious of that. I don't mean specifically the example in this video I mean the pink pill/female dating strategy ideology thing.

Obviously female psychopathy takes many forms but it's weird that it took like... 5 years before they became visible online. PUA goes way back of course but the current online discourse manosphere thing blew up sometime in the early 2010s (as in that's when it started to become unavoidable and pop up in unrelated places.) And for a really long time it was just PUA's fighting with feminists, [BEEP] people and adj left wing groups (but to many people we're all psychopaths and narcissists anyway lol but there are flavours.)

In other words it was all Dennis and no Dee for a weirdly long amount of time:

It's literally like that listening/reading the [BEEP] these people say lol.

Imagine a 'pink pilled' woman and a 'red pilled' guy being in a relationship with eachother? would be the most toxic thing ever where they constantly gaslight eachother 😂
    They really do deserve each other.

Lol I forgot about this. Amazing:

The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    This guy has a really lovely voice but I'm not that into the scripts/stuff he says. I was looking for new audio stuff and I saw this one thing which obviously used the word mommy (which I don't care for lol as I've said so many times now..) And it had no comments yet since it was new but I was reading the description and he sounded cute and was using lots of cute emojis so I clicked anyway and his voice is really cute. I realise that him doing that was probably purposefully designed to manipulate people parasocially to listen (also said his 'dms were open,') but whatever lol.

So I looked through his other audio stuff and it was mostly dominant stuff because he's a switch (I mean he said that in the description of one of his audio files,) I listened to some of his dominant stuff just in case but the scripts of a lot of the stuff wasn't really working for me. I do like his voice a lot though.

With the dom stuff I was intrigued because a lot of them had tags about possessiveness etc and he has this kind of gentle voice not that kind of 'dom voice' that a lot of guys do which turns me off and also some of his moans were nice even then, but the scripts still didn't work and he was repeating himself a lot. I don't really like the whole 'you're a sex toy' thing that's so seemingly common and popular either from the dom or sub pov it's not my thing. Mostly when I read fiction etc I like stuff with jealousy though (either gender,) because it's more related to my monogamy kink. So I guess I'm more into possessiveness in connection with that and outside of that it's not appealing.

Also a lot of his stuff even the submissive stuff features impregnation but like talking about getting the listener pregnant which I'm not into. I prefer when guys talk about themselves getting pregnant which is incredibly rare obviously.

there was this one audio from a while ago where he was also submissive though and I started listening to that and there was this one part lol where he was like:

"You want me inside me? I mean inside you."

Which was obviously a mistake but I was like 'no you were closer the first time.'

Tease.

😒😂

In the end I gave up and just went back to the sissy audio stuff I listened to with the woman speaking about the guy being transformed into a sex slave for this woman's army, and the other one that has a kind of weird bisexual threesome dynamic with a bunch of gay sex stuff by the same woman. And it's very frustrating that it's easier to use voyeuristic stuff like this to 'achieve results' (it takes minutes honestly,) then something at least slightly more realistic. Like I have managed to use other stuff or was a few months ago. But it's just too difficult to find stuff with the right dynamics in basic hererosexual audio content and that keeps working over time honestly.

I bookmarked some of that guys stuff though so I can look back from time to time because I really liked his voice.

So thinking about this video again:

Quote Nyctophilia View Post
    I can't help but feel like most of this is performance art and satire at this point since it's obviously a response to PUA guys. Perhaps even when it isn't it still is. They're just not conscious of that. I don't mean specifically the example in this video I mean the pink pill/female dating strategy ideology thing.

She is right that women like to share stuff. I think people in general do because Humans are social animals but I think especially women and that's the reason they do stuff like this lol:

(I don't mean the psychopathic trollish posts included in the video lol but the other stuff.)

I think people like to communicate bad stuff to warn people, and communicate stuff they find positive to promote stuff instinctively.

Also Shoe points the self depreciating humour thing at the end which I think is definitely part of it. It's definitely partly ironic comedy. Sometimes you're just like 'lol my life/brain is insane.'

However the example that woman uses in the pink pill video with posting instagram photos is not really the same since often there's the intention of eventually making money from selling sex, or at least wanting sexual attention, and you mostly get positive attention from doing it (I am aware there's a mass sex negative cultural backlash going on now in particular, and that lots of people get annoyed but in their comments section I know it's mostly positive comments on these kind of posts.) There's a separate motivation I think. But I do understand the idea of like wanting to sort of document your life to some extent which I suppose instagram might do for some people like visual blogging. I prefer writing about my thoughts though because I'm old school.

I did try briefly uploading vlogs at one point years ago but I think if that ever blew up that would have been really bad. I only posted them on another forum. I've made them all private now. The only video on that channel that really got much attention besides live concert footage was one I posted where I talked about a concert I went to (so technically more concert stuff but it was a vlog instead of just recording of a concert.) Having seen what happens to people I don't imagine I'd ever do that or anything like that now. I have multiple YouTube channels but don't post anything about my life there or anything that personal.

But for example I post lots of unnecessary tmi type stuff on this forum, and I don't really want attention when I do that... It's more like a compulsion to share stuff. This has become more common with social media and a lot of people think it's predominantly influenced by social media but for me it predates the popularity of social media.

Like back in the 2000s when I was a teenager I would always feel compelled to talk about things I really liked whether that was music I became obsessed with, video games, or people I liked and/or found attractive. I had to actively repress the urge to do this sometimes. And I also liked lots of weird stuff so obviously couldn't talk about that irl.

One time when I was about 13 I became obsessed with this older girl who had glasses (I know what is it about the glasses?) and a Green Day hoody. I wasn't attracted to her I don't think, but it was weird because a lot of the emotions were the same as I usually get with guys I get crushes on but I feel like there was still a difference. That was the only time I remember developing a potentially platonic fixation irl with someone. So I thought she was very cool and my brother and other people I knew had spoken to her but I never did it was just from a distance because of my social anxiety. And at one point I kept talking about that with my dad and he expressed that he found that weird.

On another occasion I was pretty excited about this new teacher I had for graphics because he seemed cool and I liked the lesson or something so I was talking about him to my mum and then she pointed out that I was repeating myself (this was a single occasion but I guess I just kept talking because I wasn't getting some reaction I wanted.)

So I think I probably wanted attention at one point for these things and part of me still does, but it's also very uncomfortable to get attention from most people or most forms of attention, so I prefer to talk to myself most of the time unless I'm talking with someone similar who is 'safe.' I found people like that on another forum but I was banned and also what I do is quite annoying. Pretty sure I have undiagnosed ADHD or autism or something. I also used to post a lot on livejournal for years at one point in the 2000s and nobody ever responded to anything and I kept doing it anyway so to my mind it's the same thing.

Also in that shoe video at one point she mentions a news article where a woman talks about getting 20k plastic surgery and still not being able to find a guy:

UNLUCKY IN LOVE I spent 20k on plastic surgery to try to get a man but it hasn't worked, I've been single for 7 years
    A MODEL has revealed how she has been single for seven years as guys are 'too scared' to ask her out - despite her spending 20,000 [pounds] on plastic surgery.
    So personally yeah I think she does look more attractive on the left. I've gone through phases where I've looked up women who have an image kind of like the one on the right (I mean the blond photo,) although I don't find those proportions attractive exactly because they look off to me like she's wearing a corset which isn't my thing personally but definitely like conventionally blond, big breasts 'bimbo' aesthetic kind of images and I read bimbo erotica and stuff like that too or did because as I say I'm not into that as much atm. I might go back to it again at some point I go through phases.

But yeah it's not romantically attractive imo. I'm also not very romantically attracted to women though so my opinion on that is kind of trash. I'm mostly romantically attracted to men. Normally if I feel anything romantic for a woman it's either some fictional character where there's an older woman with glasses, or it's some guy with glasses who has been genderswapped. Someone else I find attractive who has been genderswapped.. But kind of nerdy vibes. Or androgynous in a very particular super specific niche way. Her I guess too:

You know someone [BEEP] women probably obsess over and men shame into getting plastic surgery. And then they still won't date her lol... Not that anyone dates anyone anymore, that's what the internet is for, but you know.

I have very mixed feelings about Michelle Gomez it's so weird lol. Like sometimes she's hot to me, then sometimes she's not. Have not watched that show that the gif is from lol but I watched The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (she plays Lilith in that,) and she kind of broke my brain while watching it because my brain was literally confused. Like some kind of optical illusion.

Also Aurora is kinda cute and not really my type at all. I just like that she's bisexual (I think?) empathetic, and music:

There was a male musician who had a somewhat similar aesthetic I guess who I was into as a teenager Patrick Wolf with the kind of magical/fantasy woodland vibes. I don't know how to put it. (I mean he based a bunch of his stuff off of like Kate Bush, and it was more masculine and he had a different personality to her, but kind of androgynous, youthful, I fucking hate that I have bring up this trope but I guess it's kind of like manic pixie dream boy/girl a bit. Probably somewhat influenced by the fact he was questioning if he was gay or bisexual at the time.) So I think that's sort of why she somewhat appeals to me. It's still significantly removed but I can see the connections.

Same with the music (+glasses she looks attractive in this video during the glasses parts and when she has that kind of almost creepy smile with the bright light):

Make music. That is my opinion. I speak for all men. And women. Even though I'm non-binary and mostly into guys. I'm always correct. (No lol. But I do think that that aesthetic is not romantically appealing to most guys because it signals certain things but there are some men really into plastic surgery and will have relationships with or marry women with that aesthetic. I also think if you have a certain personality type doing that just to be attractive is a terrible idea though because... You're signalling something entirely different. I don't know her though obviously.)

I think this is the same person:

Celine Centino, 26, is an Instagram influencer who spent years being told she 'looked like a boy' - but is finally happy after getting three boob jobs and a nose job

She continued: "In school I was bullied every day, they said stupid thing to me like 'you look like a boy' or that my nose was so big."

"I didn't had any friends in school and I didn't want to go to school anymore.

"But I always tried to act strong as if I didn't mind the insults, because I didn't want to cause problems for my family."
    Don't listen to guys they have terrible taste in women. And in men unless they're Simon Amstell.

In fact everyone has terrible taste.

This one Japanese-American married couple have great taste everyone else's is trash (no lol they're cute though and she's really pretty and mentioned liking nature and stuff and that she wanted to live in a tree house. Also I'm not into him but he's a cat guy and cooks which are huge pluses):

Wait I forgot he also said his dream when he was a kid was to work in a flower shop.

"You're such a shoujo manga character"

EXACTLY.

Yeah they're both really into plants lol. Also she likes dragons which is also cool. I stumbled on their channel again recently + their new channel cause someone posted their channel on reddit. Hadn't watched any of their videos for like a decade before then lol.

Obviously it being me I stumbled on their channel again in a less than ideal area of the internet:

I like them, but i can't help but notice they break many conventional American gender norms within their relationship:

Rachel is a commissioned officer in the USAF, and Jun seems to be the stay at home husband who does most of the cooking and cleaning.

Do you think Jun is a good example of what it means to redefine Asian masculinity?
    Another point i wanted to add is I have been following Rachel and Jun for a long time. Rachel is indeed a feminine woman, just because she's an Air Force officer does NOT mean she's some kind of gruff looking, man hating lesbian! And Jun, while a master chef and interior decorator is FAR from being effeminate...
    Also he doesn't look effeminate at all, dude looks at least six feet tall as well. I don't know where that is coming from. They are a well-matched couple. The woman also looks and talks almost hyper-feminine compared to girls nowadays. Surprise, normal women do serve in the armed forces without being lesbian or butch or whatever.
    Great.... Straight men online are constantly posting homophobic stuff, and comments about butch women and then wonder why they hate them lol. Ime though it's more bisexual and straight women who hate men. Especially non-conforming straight and bisexual women (and I don't wonder why.) After all consider this post in its entirety and the comments that led to that woman getting so much plastic surgery.

exactly, too man people make the mistake here of trying to be "alpha" but the issue is this is ultimately a capitulation to western standards. True masculinity resides in being comfortable in who you are and not giving a [BEEP] what everyone else thinks. Instead of trying so hard to be a 2nd rate version of somebody else, just be the best version of yourself. Embrace your heritage, and your culture.
    *American.

As an Asian American man who spent a brief moment of my life in my country's military, I can promise you that being an alpha is not a concept or an intangible theory. It is definitely a real thing...when you are fighting a war, or fighting in the streets! And in a survival scenario, someone has to take charge and control the situation, or people are going to get hurt.

But if you are not at war or training for war there is no need to be an "alpha" in the privacy of your home, or when you are alone with your woman.

The energy you would have with your worst enemy? Would you have that same energy when you are alone with the woman of your dreams?
    Well there is a bit of a gender war going on lol. And most people don't get a dream partner.

Centino has plenty of admirers online.

She has nearly 675,000 Instagram followers, many of whom are men who would love nothing more than a chance to date her. However, while these men help her make a living by selling content online, they're not filling the lonely space in her heart.
    Centino would love nothing more than a loving boyfriend and a long-term relationship, but men can't bring themselves to approach her. "I'll be out with my friends and guys will be watching, looking at me like they want to eat me, but when I give them a little smile to invite them over they never come," she explained. "Sometimes if we're in a club and there's a lot of alcohol they might say hello and chat to me but they're normally so drunk I can't be bothered."
    She said: "I think that my appearance is what men like I get a lot of confirmation it's through my appearance that I am seen as a sex object, but when men get to know me better they know that I am not just that."

And, her friends and family agree as Celine claims that her surgeries have changes her looks but not who she is inside.

The model added: "They are happy when I am happy."
    While a few guys have actually approached her and asked her out, when they go on the actual date, it all fizzles out pretty quickly. "They're always a little shy and timid at first but normally once we get chatting and see that I'm nice, they relax a bit," she revealed. "I think it's really cute when they're nervous at first. Guys always say that I have a strong aura and that when I walk into a room they can sense my presence even without seeing me."
    I think part of the problem is men don't necessarily like women they find sexually arousing. Sometimes they even have contempt for them (men also sometimes hate their sexuality,) and also when you post certain images and have a certain aesthetic you attract large followings of men who are just into you sexually and that turns some guys off. Like I've read three articles about this woman and still know nothing about her other than that she's a model on instagram. Additionally I did go over to her instagram and I notice that her proportions are quite exaggerated via plastic surgery moreso than even the above image shows (or maybe she had more surgery later.)

So most of the comments she's getting are positive but there are some conflicting messages:

you're very close too being perfect🥺
    🤔🤔🤢🤢🤢
    Plastic Kum dumpster/304
    Can we go on a date together love, I promise I'm different just one time and I qill show you ik the best in the stock market
    Literally the only female I follow on social media just for her goddamn beauty. 😍
    I feel like she probably gets asked out, even on instagram, but the guys who ask her out are a very particular kind of guy who she's not attracted to.

There's lots of people spamming emojis.

Some of these guys are not... Intelligent to say the least and many of them can barely speak English and perhaps it's not their first language (it's not her first language either,) but still weird things like:

huuuuummm Celine beauty Darling me l❤️ve l❤️ve l❤️ve y ❤️u hi ty be ❤️uty be ❤️uty fesses b ❤️by ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    I can't imagine that being attractive to any woman honestly. It's not even legible.

So basically if I had to guess she reads these comments and loses respect for men.

Shawty caked up like a Bakery 🔥
    Hey CC can borrow a cup of sugar, I know you got some over there!👅👅👅
    It reminds me of that cosplayer instagram account I stumbled on with the woman who very convincingly cosplayed as male characters and the comments were like 'choke me' etc over and over. That's got to have a sclerotic effect. But, I think most things have that effect on people now anyway.

Then she just says she likes when guys are shy. I can imagine.

I think the only time when I find it cute or amusing is when tumblr-adj people post weird stuff like this:

his little smirk. he looks like a cute macaroni. he is perfect in every sense of the word.
    He acts like a ladybug would act
    He's so polite and awkward I want to eat him like a mantis 😭😭
    This is inspirational mostly (because they were talking about Geddy Lee and actually that's cute):

His hair is so beautiful, I want to strew pearls and diamonds in it and tell him how lovely he is. (I just ate an edible and read some Baudelaire poetry.)
    I guess we can't all be poets lol.

Reminds me of this:

According to the CD info there's no girl singing on any tracks. It's most likely Chris singing in a high pitch.
    No his high pitched vocals are different. I'm pretty sure that's Sue Denim (during the parts where there are 2 voices.) She sings on a bunch of the tracks during that era and they worked together on a bunch of stuff, and she's in a lot of the early - mid 2000s videos.

I guess this is an early version of President:

She's in the Missile video too I think (the one that pearl gif is from,) but I don't know if I'm going to post music videos that are softcore porn or not.

I like this cover a lot too (I also really like this painting actually):

And... Afaik they were in a relationship but then obviously broke up so she disappeared.

Also she was in some episodes of The Mighty Boosh lol (because they all used to hang out together in London and I think Noel used to play at some IAMX concerts.) The Electro Boy song was great:

People, please stop encouraging this. This woman is beautiful without modification. Stop glorifying the idea that making yourself look fake is more attractive
    Give me a Break that is the most distorted disproportioned form of the human female anatomy, you and all the others are REALLY Pathetic for not knowing the difference
    Lol. Their comment (and similar comments) are contradicted by the evidence and she would not be as attractive to men if she stayed how she looked before and posted photos of herself. However, she couldn't find a long term partner either way I guess.

The model added: "I want to make my boobs a little bit smaller and to look more natural, but at this point I feel so good in my body and I'm really happy.
    Eventually she'll get the balance right or something I guess. But yeah if she's happy it doesn't matter I guess.

The curvy babe has been single for the last seven years but claims men definitely like her for more than her looks
    I would think we don't have anything in common and it is intimidating yeah. But I'm like a loser who was also bullied in school and had weird comments made about my nose, height, got compared to Samara from The Ring, some guy at uni asked why I acted like a guy etc.

I dunno though I find Alexis attractive but there's some kind of subtle difference in vibe (also might just be because she's funny because it's a comedy) also she's slim and has that 70sish aesthetic which is cute and yeah she's still ultimately quirky it's quite important to me:

And she has eyebrows (I mean I like her eyebrows lol,) and looks like a model. Also this gif (I like that eyeliner(?) I guess):

Daniel said these anecdotes were partially based on his life. Dear god, I am dying to know which ones apply to him. 😂😂😂
    Lol what that's insane.

Also I'm definitely going to watch this video soon lol:

The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Thank goodness human euthanasia is legal and accessible here

One of the most underrated mercies very few governments offer

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Reality is what beliefs lead to behavior that allows those beliefs to flourish.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quora is wild lol.

What would happen if there is a real war between men and women?
    Women would be rapidly defeated and enslaved. See Islam.
    Nope, it would be an end to the human race.
    I think so. For starters Islam wasn't the outcome of a war between men and women and Islamic women are not enslaved many of them embrace that religion. If men and women were actually fighting a war then you wouldn't be able to coerce or manipulate women because they would be single mindedly focussed on your destruction because you're the enemy. This guy is also weirdly assuming in this scenario that the end goal involves men wanting something from women still.

Ultimately in this scenario most women would probably end up killed or commit suicide, anyone remaining would go into hiding and avoid men (in fact avoiding men is probably what most women would do in this scenario in the first place,) and the Human race would die out unless you've invented artificial wombs and a way to turn sperm cells into egg cells in this scenario. Which we're pretty close to doing I think technologically speaking.

It would be interesting to compare the results with and without testosterone though. Since obviously women could take testosterone and other steroids but then so can men. The sensible thing to do if you're afab and have to fight is obviously to go on testosterone though.

Also there are women who worry about the invention of artificial wombs and such because they believe that it will lead to the disposability of women and so various bad things will occur ranging from 'I won't be fuckable anymore' to 'they're going to put us in concentration camps and enslave us'

But OK if you believe that don't you want to test the hypothesis? What's the quote...

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

That's Napoleon. No I haven't watched the movie. I've seen a handful of negative reviews and I don't watch films anymore.

What. Is this guy just writing a story as a response?:

During all the preceding centuries of human history, no civil war or internecine strife was so ultimately puzzling, ill-conceived or destructive as the Genderstrife of the 21st century.

It is hard to define the point at which "hot war" broke out. Women had grown used to such sentiments as "men are useless" and "you don't need a penis to shoot a rifle", and it appears as though there was a sudden tipping-point reached at which outright violence became a preferred option. Times and places are hard to ascertain now, even at so few years? remove, and it is doubtful that further study will lend greater clarity.

Buoyed up by such thoughts as those above, and similar dicta such as "The female of the species is more deadly than the male", women hit the ground running and delivered stunning setbacks to their arrogant menfolk before the dullards even realized the shooting had started. Women's communication skills, honed by aeons of practice and a social climate that encouraged blaming and shaming of males, succeeded in obfuscating the true picture for a surprisingly long time. Strategically, women were encouraged to think of men as almost entirely dispensable for any purpose that could not be fulfilled for years to come by a sperm bank, and their historic willingness to show absolute ruthlessness to a disadvantaged foe stood them in good stead.

However, wars are won by logistics. Also by strategy and tactics, which were traditional male strengths soon brought to bear against women once the need became obvious, and at this point it became apparent that men had numerous advantages. They had nearly all the military strategists and game theorists; they had nearly all the engineers and heavy industry experts; they even had nearly all the mechanics, gunsmiths, and electricians. In short, as long as women were able to use previously-available stocks of food, fuel and ammunition, they could compete reasonably effectively - although less so once it was evident that an actual shooting war was in progress ? but as soon as stocks began to run low, they had far less ability to rectify the deficiencies.

This became all the more apparent when the power grid and fuel distribution networks were closed down. Men had a near-monopoly not only on heavy haulage drivers but even on personnel who knew how to run a power station or repair high-tension cable. They also had a huge advantage in being able to cope when forced to rely on hand tools. Women without motor transport were restricted in how far they could travel and how much they could carry, and those who had scoffed at the idea of physical strength qualifications in the modern military - because it was foolish to suppose that there would be an issue with soldiers who would be too weak to lift a rifle ? soon learned that even for a modern infantryman there would always be severe requirements in terms of carrying spares, ammunition and other essentials. Not for nothing did a Great War rifleman go into action carrying sixty pounds of gear. Men were far more able to portage mortars and bombs, machine-guns and belts, and even throw grenades, and this translated into an ability to put firepower onto a target on a scale that, ceteris paribus, women simply could not match.

More: men had a cultural background dating back millennia that allowed them to endure risks and hardships for the greater good, and a ruthlessness that could let a regiment be ordered to storm a strongly-held position in the knowledge that many would not survive but the objective be achieved. Men, far more readily than women, could close watertight doors to keep a ship from sinking and put the good of the whole crew above that of those unfortunates trapped below decks. And men had the history of surrendering their will and individuality to the unit, the company, the regiment, and the army, working as part of the whole and giving and taking orders no matter what the personal cost.

Once the ammunition ran out and it came to primitive weapons, there was no more to be said. Women might have decried men?s physical strength as an irrelevance in an enlightened modern society, but in circumstances where "toxic masculinity" was, rather than a negative, an unquestionable foundation of strength and success, the case was altered beyond recognition. Men could rely on hitting harder with heavier weapons and even wearing more protective gear ? which, with primitive tools and facilities, they were far better to resupply than were women and this advantage could not be taken away from them.

Once the ammunition ran out and it came to primitive weapons, there was no more to be said. Women might have decried men's physical strength as an irrelevance in an enlightened modern society, but in circumstances where "toxic masculinity" was, rather than a negative, an unquestionable foundation of strength and success, the case was altered beyond recognition. Men could rely on hitting harder with heavier weapons and even wearing more protective gear ? which, with primitive tools and facilities, they were far better to resupply than were women ? and this advantage could not be taken away from them.

Ultimately it proved the case that for many of the remaining women ? by no means all, but for enough ? death was not after all preferable to dishonour and life at a heavy price was better than the alternative. In many respects the resulting society was poorer all round; but women were persuaded that, though their participation was necessary for childbearing, their cooperation was not, and they had better choose which course would comport best with the dignity that they had left. To many men this was repugnant. They were not forced to be any part of what had to follow; if they preferred chivalry to the survival of the species, they had earned the right not to make a further contribution to the gene pool. In the last analysis though, it seems clear that morality is not morality if extinction must result ? or if it is, it is self-defeating, because it breeds itself out of existence.

In the post-bellum world, there is time for philosophical reflection. Was this part of the inevitable evolution of the species? Did Nature allow Man to grow only to bring us low again? What humanity might have been but for the Genderstrife must remain forever a mystery ? or, perhaps, only deferred for some tens of millennia until the time when such a technological peak is scaled again with, we can only hope, no renewal of the rancour between men and women.
    Fair enough lol. I appreciate the level of detail.

And I got bored too hence the rest of this post (thankfully I managed to avoid referencing Wilhelm Reich):

I would be on the front line to hand out some 'equality'.

Only thing is that women run back to the kitchen when a war is about to start.

This is not about rage,but survival.
    Working in factories, in construction, on farms, as nurses, clearing up your destruction, etc so you can have fun playing COD in real life and/or raping women yeah.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...-men-love-war/

War is a brutal, deadly game, but a game, the best there is. And men love games. You can come back from war broken in mind or body, or not come back at all. But if you come back whole you bring with you the knowledge that you have explored regions of your soul that in most men will always remain uncharted. Nothing I had ever studied was as complex or as creative as the small-unit tactics of Vietnam. No sport I had ever played brought me to such deep awareness of my physical and emotional limits.
    "Girls just wanna have fun~"

I suspect the gender war thing is kind of a modern replacement for some people much like COD.

For all these reasons, men love war. But these are the easy reasons, the first circle the ones we can talk about without risk of disapproval, without plunging too far into the truth or ourselves. But there are other, more troubling reasons why men love war. The love of war stems from the union, deep in the core of our being between sex and destruction, beauty and horror, love and death. War may be the only way in which most men touch the mythic domains in our soul. It is, for men, at some terrible level, the closest thing to what childbirth is for women: the initiation into the power of life and death. It is like lifting off the corner of the universe and looking at what's underneath. To see war is to see into the dark heart of things, that no-man's-land between life and death, or even beyond.
    I just want to cut in here quickly and say that that's basically a Mussolini quote.

I don't know if I killed anyone in Vietnam but I tried as hard as I could. I fired at muzzle flashes in tile night, threw grenades during ambushes, ordered artillery and bombing where I thought tile enemy was. Whenever another platoon got a higher body count, I was disappointed: it was like suiting up for the football game and then not getting to play. After one ambush my men brought back the body of a North Vietnamese soldier. I later found the dead man propped against some C-ration boxes; he had on sunglasses, and a Playboy magazine lay open in his lap; a cigarette dangled jauntily from his mouth, and on his head was perched a large and perfectly formed piece of shit.

I pretended to be Outraged, since desecrating bodies was frowned on as un-American and counterproductive. But it wasn't outrage I felt. I kept my officer's face on, but inside I was... laughing. I laughed?I believe now--in part because of some subconscious appreciation of this obscene linkage of sex and excrement and 'death; and in part because of the exultant realization that he--whoever he had been--was dead and I--special, unique I me--was alive. He was my brother, but I knew him not. The line between life and death is gossamer thin; there is joy. true joy, in being alive when so many around you are not. And from the joy of being alive in death's presence to the joy of causing death is, unfortunately, not that great a step.
    Men not beating the allegations of being more into scat (according to that Aella survey lol.)

Perhaps Slaanesh might enjoy that. But I don't know if amusement is enough.

Slaanesh is said to have little interest in the other Ruinous Powers, being too caught up in its own pleasures to be interested in alliances or co-operation. However, the followers of Khorne with their boorish beliefs in bloodshed for its own sake are particular enemies. Cults dedicated to Khorne and Slaanesh clash frequently in the mortal realm just as their Daemonic legions are believed to battle endlessly in the Realm of Chaos.

This relationship has an effect upon the nature of the armies dedicated to either god. Slaanesh's comparative weakness in direct confrontations is balanced by its endless capacity for corruption, often even leading Khorne's faithful astray through their own battle lust.
    😀

Slaanesh can see its hand at work across the galaxy in countless ways. The joy a parent feels when a child is born, the pride a commodore feels when his fleet executes a cunning battle plan, the stirring of a lover's heart when in the embrace of a paramour, the heady rush of pleasurable relief that reminds a soldier how good it feels to be alive after an unexpected skirmish -- all of these sensations, on some small level, are pleasing to the Master of Delights.

They are not enough. Though the decimation of the Aeldari and its pursuit of the remaining few of their species is a source of great joy to Slaanesh, it has much, much grander desires to fulfil. Every breath is an opportunity to take in a new scent. Each glass raised is a chance to savour a new flavour. On every battlefield, each chainsword blow can elicit a never before heard pain-filled scream.
    I thought so.

That morning, as they were surveying what they had done and loading the dead NVA--all naked and covered with grease and mud so they could penetrate the barbed wire--on mechanical mules like so much garbage, there was a look of beatific contentment on tile colonel's face that I had not seen except in charismatic churches. It was the look of a person transported into ecstasy.

And I--what did I do, confronted with this beastly scene? I smiled back. 'as filled with bliss as he was. That was another of the times I stood on the edge of my humanity, looked into the pit, and loved what I saw there. I had surrendered to an aesthetic that was divorced from that crucial quality of empathy that lets us feel the sufferings of others. And I saw a terrible beauty there. War is not simply the spirit of ugliness, although it is certainly that, the devil's work. But to give the devil his due, it is also an affair of great and seductive beauty.
    Most men who have been to war, and most women who have been around it, remember that never in their lives did they have so heightened a sexuality. War is, in short. a turn-on. War cloaks men in a coat that conceals the limits and inadequacies of their separate natures. It gives them all aura, a collective power, an almost animal force. They aren't just Billy or Johnny or Bobby, they are soldiers! But there's a price for all that: the agonizing loneliness of war, the way a soldier is cut off from everything that defines him as an individual--he is the true rootless man.
    I wonder if that's true or just what men like this tell themselves to excuse rape etc. But there are women who get off on similar stuff I guess. It wouldn't work for me unless by sexuality you mean your corruption.

Either way I don't imagine this is very appealing for Western women:

The uniform did that, too, and all that heightened sexuality is not much solace late it night when the emptiness comes.

There were many men for whom this condition led to great decisions. I knew a Marine in Vietnam who was a great rarity, an Ivy League graduate. He also had an Ivy League wife, but lie managed to fall in love with a Vietnamese bar girl who could barely speak English. She was not particularly attractive, a peasant girl trying to support her family He spent all his time with her, he fell in love with her--awkwardly informally, but totally. At the end of his twelve months in Vietnam he went home, divorced his beautiful, intelligent, and socially correct wife and then went back to Vietnam and proposed to the bar girl, who accepted. It was a marriage across a vast divide of language, culture, race, and class that could only have been made in war. I am not sure that it lasted, but it would not surprise me if despite great difficulties, it did.
    These men have no use to Western women, and they have no use to me. The Americans lost in Vietnam and while they wait for something else to do (though there have been many wars since,) they engage in gender wars and go find an Asian wife, or talk about doing so. Not just Americans do that of course. There's a guy from Scotland who moved to Thailand and spends most of his time talking about how terrible western women and feminism is even though he's a chaser who is married to a Thai trans woman lol. He has many weird opinions besides that, does not like trans men or people like me lol, and I've fought with him before about that. Very unpleasant creature and not at all attractive, but not everyone has standards.

But yes they abandon civilisation to go play war games. When you think about it, it's a form of role reversal. It definitely was back when women were generally less involved in all of the male spheres most of the time.

Art and war were for ages as linked as art and religion. Medieval and Renaissance artists gave us cathedrals, but they also gave us armor sculptures of war, swords and muskets and cannons of great beauty, art offered to the god of war as reverently as the carved altars were offered to the god of love. War was a public ritual of the highest order, as the beautifully decorated cannons in the Invalids in Paris and the chariots with their depict ions of the gods in the Metropolitan Museum of Art so eloquently attest Men love their weapons, not simply for helping to keep them alive, but for a deeper reason. They love their rifles and their knives for the same reason that the medieval warriors loved their armor and their swords: they are instruments of beauty.
    Worshippers of Slaanesh are known for their complete lack of fear, as they see even losing a battle or their own lives as a new experience to be enjoyed. While not interested in the dirty warfare of Khorne's narrow-minded berserkers, Slaanesh does enjoy combat of the artistic sort, taking pleasure in watching extremely talented gladiator battles, where the act of fighting is transformed from a means to an end into an art form all its own.

Slaanesh bestows its favour upon any who act on an interest for an art, whether the art is that of combat, of painting, of poetry or of passion. The favour of Slaanesh will aid the artist in creating, amplifying everything created to immeasurable levels, while at the same time corrupting them indescribably, such that any mortals who look on them are at once both entranced and terrified.
    😀

And interestingly many of the earlier Gods of war were uh... Somewhat goddesses actually:

Inanna[a] is the ancient Mesopotamian goddess of love, war, and fertility. She is also associated with beauty, sex, divine law, and political power. Originally worshiped in Sumer, she was known by the Akkadian Empire, Babylonians, and Assyrians as Ishtar[b] (and occasionally the logogram 𒌋𒁯). Her primary title was "the Queen of Heaven".
    Inanna is also an important figure in BDSM culture. The portrayal of Inanna in the Inanna and Ebih myth is cited as a precursor example of the dominatrix archetype, characterizing her as a powerful woman who forces gods and men to submit to her.[390] In mythology, Inanna's submissives danced in rituals while being whipped by her to satisfy her. When submissives asked for "mercy", Inanna ended the flagellation, making such an action the pioneer of the BDSM safeword concept.[390][391]
    The sexual identity of this goddess is controversial. In one late text, Ishtar says of herself: "I am a woman, I am a man." Ishtar could be viewed as a beautiful goddess of love who rules the day and as a bearded god(dess) of war who rules the night. It is claimed that the androgyny of Inanna/Ishtar provided a powerful symbol of the ambiguities of pure sexuality reflected in her cult, and in the transvestism of her cultic personnel (Groneberg 1986).
    'To destroy, to create, to tear out, to establish are yours, Inanna. / To turn a man into a woman and a woman into a man are yours, Inanna.'
    And I still remember my lucid dream from 2020:

Later (this skips some bits but I'm not great at remembering dreams as mentioned.) I was watching TV (only it was more like being online,) and this guy he'd posted this image of himself with like four photos and saying that he was a virgin at the time all these photos were taken but not the last one.

And I was like 'WHAT THE **** YOU WERE A VIRGIN WHEN THE THIRD PHOTO WAS TAKEN BUT YOU'RE SO HOT' because he was like slim and had long black hair and was basically a hot goth.

So anyway then the guy appears and we end up in my room but then it's not entirely clear if he's into me or not and then I'm also unsure how we can have sex, and then I look at him and he has a beard and I'm like 'oh no' because I want to date the goth guy but now he has a beard. (this is kind of a worrying pattern a while back I had a dream that this singer shaved his hair off and got really upset in the dream like he'd died or something :') it wasn't him in this dream btw the goth guy looked very different. I basically only sexualise myself, women, Asian guys and goths in my dreams or specific people.) Yeah I'm really shallow but I also think it's symbolic in some way, but mostly shallow.

Then a bit later I have some kind of false awakening where I'm explaining this dream.

Only I didn't wake up and then at some point he was back and explaining that nobody liked him before and he met some guy in a park and changed his outlook (maybe he also joined the army but that's kind of vague in my memory.) Then he was successful with women. And then I guess because of the false awakening thing maybe it was semi lucid now it wasn't entirely because I don't think I knew I was dreaming, but I seemed to have more control. So after that I decided to alter the dream and try and convince him to wear a certain outfit that was inspired by a pornographic image I like where there's this goth person surrounded by dicks wearing fishnets and stilettos and a bikini (or something I dunno exactly,) and partly another image I had in mind (was some Loki fanart,) like two of them sort of combined, but he got really into the idea and got aroused.

And then I think that dream switched to where I was in the living room or something and he wasn't there and some weird person was running up my garden about to break into my house. So I left the room quickly and my brother said who it was and it was Kanye West.
    I'd say that's prophetic but Kanye has had several breakdowns and controversies over the last decade lol even before the 2022 stuff.

Young girls often apparently enjoy emasculating and feminising men. Jordan Peterson talks about his young daughter doing it to her younger brother (and he had mixed feelings about that, though his son apparently enjoyed that,) Joe Rogan talks about how his daughters forced him into some dress his wife was throwing out. They find it 'entertaining.'

Then, if emasculation is the female war game (and it is I think, one of the games at least. Why would it be maternity? Because it's the opposite of destruction? That seems naive.) I don't remember playing that game as a child. Perhaps that's why I developed a fetish for it later.

I didn't do anything like this when I was young. It didn't even occur to me. Not until my mid-late teen years and by then it was too late you could say.

Also some Western women were like 'actually after several millennia (I dunno how long insert random unit of time) I'm finally bored of this game and I want to [BEEP] Pinhead/Slaanesh now'

In The Hellbound Heart, Pinhead is described as an androgynous being with a feminine voice.[10][11] In 1987's Hellraiser, the character is portrayed by English actor Doug Bradley, who went on to reprise the role in seven subsequent Hellraiser films. In Hellraiser: Revelations (2011), Pinhead is played by Stephan Smith Collins, with Fred Tatasciore providing the character's voice. In Hellraiser: Judgment (2018 ), he is played by Paul T. Taylor. In the 2022 film, the character is portrayed by Jamie Clayton.

In the Hellraiser film series, Pinhead was once British soldier Captain Elliott Spencer, who became disillusioned with life and humanity during his experiences during World War I, leading him to summon the Cenobites and join their ranks. In Barker's Hellraiser comics published by BOOM! Studios, it is implied that Spencer was not the first Hell Priest or Pontifex and indicate that others will be recruited to fill the role if he ever leaves or is destroyed.[6] Additionally, Barker's novel The Scarlet Gospels indicates that there is debate on whether there has always been one Hell Priest existing for many millennia, or if the title and nature of the Hell Priest has been adopted by many different humans-turned-Cenobite across the centuries.
    Literally sometimes (I've seen Pinhead's fangirls online lol,) but also metaphorically.

Neocons in shambles.

Of course, there are still women on social media who want men to die in a war:

I'm disappointed by the lack of degeneracy here though. Periods could be fetishised and if you want men to die you should probably ... Nah I'll control my edge this once.

Followers of the Chaos God Slaanesh, who Khornates see as degenerate scum who kill only for pleasure rather than to test one's self against mighty enemies, are favoured foes to face in battle, as are the servants of Tzeentch, who are seen as sorcerers unwilling to engage in fair and honourable combat.
    The disrespect though.

I like that British people created all these stories. As we should. Or I should but I'm too lazy. At least I made some surreal YouTube videos that gave some people nightmares. But still way too lazy.

Why do gay men and [BEEP] people and even women horrify [conservative] straight men so much?

Because "we have such sights to show you?"

We don't play your game. It's true.

This version of the gender war is a lot more fun.

Oh and British people are 'fun'

Quote Mary Harrington
    But even this contextualised (and, for trans activists, already heretical) moderate position doesn't explain the prevalence of sex offenders in the overall trans-identified offender profile. Sex offenders make up 18% of the UK prison population, as already noted, but consistently around 50% of trans-identified prisoners. Even accepting the blasphemous-but-true premise that trans women are men, if trans identity had no bearing on the offender profile you'd expect a larger proportion to be in for theft (29% of the prison population) or drug offences (21% ).

I can think of a number of hypotheses, most of which are even more blasphemous than stating that trans women are men. It could be, for example, that "becoming" the opposite sex is, for some, the ultimate challenge to sexual norms. And if you enjoy challenging sexual norms there might be others (such as consent, or age ranges) you also enjoy challenging.

Or it might be that autogynephilia is not in fact "debunked" but a real paraphilia - in other words, that for at least some trans-identified males, their identity is a sexual fetish. Paraphilias tend to cluster, meaning that if an individual has one fetish, they may have others. And, much as with challenging sexual norms, some fetishes can't be realised without breaking the law.

Perhaps the explanation is something altogether more innocent. Is this just transphobic oppression of sex workers? A report last year on MoJ data suggests not. Of the 97 trans prisoners in UK jails in 2022, 44 were jailed for rape and a further 14 for sexual offences related to children. Not exactly the multiply-oppressed street martyrs of activist mythology.

Or perhaps the 50% statistic is somehow a quirk of the data. It could be, for example, that the subset of sexual predators who are transgender is just unusually bad at evading detection for some reason. I can't imagine what might excite suspicion about someone who looks like (say) "Lisa" Hauxwell, but maybe that's transphobia for you.

Tbh I'm not sure why she hasn't considered that some prisoners lie about being trans for obvious reasons as a potential contributor. And AGP is generally associated with non-dominant fetishes though it's not clear what sexual offences she's talking about.

It reminds me of the other substack post by her where she saw a photo of some trans people and then FUCKING VIDEO GAMES lol (everyone in this circle writes about exactly the same stuff):

[a photo of some trans people]

The image above depicts three males of roughly equal height, two of them artificially feminised, plus three artificially masculinised females also of roughly equal height. Officially, though, it depicts four men - three of whom are for some reason unusually short.

I keep returning to the image with a sense that the three tiny, smiling 'men' capture something about the diminished nature, in a high-tech society, of masculinity as such. This was brought more into focus for me this week by a sad little video, capturing in a nutshell a modern relationship problem that seems all too common:

What happens when you have a baby, you feel like you're drowning, and he won't lift a finger? Mum has a baby on her lap; baby tips bowl of baby food onto floor. Meanwhile in the background Daddy is immersed in his video game, wholly cut off from awareness of either his partner or their baby - let alone any desire to relieve her evident state of overwhelm.
    Leaving aside questions of how staged the scenario is, there are some reflex responses to the predicament it captures, from the woman's perspective. From the Left, we might expect "Lazy, sexist men should help more with babycare", or just 'divorce this manchild'. From the Right, a pitiless individualist one might be "it's on you if you choose to have a baby with someone this feckless and self-absorbed". All these boil down to broadly the same message: women should cut ties (or not even form them in the first place) with a man who won?t do an equal share of domestic duties within family life.
    TikTok divorce lawyer Dennis Vetrano reports that many are doing just this. Of those cases that cross his desk, he says, the big trend is mothers who are doing it all - work, domestic duties, care of children - while their husbands simply check out and enjoying the ride.
    I've noticed couples who have cats instead of kids don't seem to have this problem. Just saying. Kids - it's not for everyone (most people probably.)

Also this is a big part of her ideological beliefs I think - the chore thing specifically. She opened an article talking about reactionary feminism with an anecdote about how her brother and dad just left her mum to do all the household chores and she felt she had to choose between them. Then she lived in some all-lesbian community for a while and was annoyed by the hierarchy there so her grandmother told her to grow out her hair and get married to a guy and she did.

For the age we are entering, a feminism in thrall to technology and its promise of an end to all limits will deliver--is already delivering--only misery. Instead we need a movement grounded in pragmatic realities. Male and female bodies are different; humans can't change sex; most women want to have children; heterosexuality is the default human condition; outsourcing domestic chores is a movement to reintroduce a servant class; children do better in stable two-parent families; and our hyperfocus on individual freedom is a central factor in the plummeting of birthrates worldwide. Against technological developments that promise to free us from love, longing, and human nature itself, restating these truths is an act of feminist resistance.

We are liberated enough. What we need is more and better obligations: a feminism that seeks the proper limits on freedom for both sexes. Such a feminism occupies the most reviled position of all. Dissenting from the theology of progress, it revels in the mantle of the "reactionary."

A reactionary feminism seeks to honor women by accepting as givens the things that make us human: our bodies and our relationships. It asks how we might frame our obligations justly, between the sexes, in the interest of the common good. Women must negotiate new social and economic conditions, not in a spirit of zero-sum conflict with men, but alongside our friends, husbands, fathers, brothers, and sons. The aim is not to return to some imagined perfect past, but to reach a future unshackled from the dystopian pursuit of progress. The only escape from a nightmare of atomization and war between the sexes is the recognition that we are embodied creatures, and that interdependence is not 'oppression but the very thing that makes us human.
    Left feminism seeks to challenge all sex-based constraints in the name of male-female sameness. It rejects sex differences in favor of a 'blank slate' theory of personality and treats women who prefer domestic to career activities as class traitors. At its most thoroughgoing, it argues for a transactional approach to women's sexual and reproductive lives, one that normalizes prostitution, legitimates pornography as a career, frames gestation as 'parasitic,' and proposes surrogacy as the template for family life.

Its pursuit of sameness has culminated in the surreal spectacle of a feminism that seeks to liberate women from the need to be female. Recent moves to abolish biological sex in law have been hailed as victories in an "*intersectional" progressive project, and resistance is decried as "gate*keeping womanhood based on physiological traits." This despite the fact that abolishing sex segregation is clearly to the detriment of females on sports teams or in changing rooms, prisons, and women's refuges. Such effects are of little concern to wealthy women who benefit from a "gender-neutral" culture in their workplaces and are unlikely to find themselves incarcerated or fleeing domestic violence.
    OK well good luck with heterosexual culture. I will not be participating. Obviously lol. Which I guess makes me in-human but I don't give a shit.

And we can perhaps generalise this, to suggest the following update on the suffrage-era anxiety: that men have not, in the end, been feminised in the sense of replacing women as domestic drudges. Rather, an increasingly common scenario is the one in which women do everything in the real world - the earning, the public life and the domestic one - while their male partners find their roles radically shrunk, such that they can continue pursuing honour in the classic masculine style only in virtual domains.
    Well, as I've been informed repeatedly by right wingers that everyone is brainwashed by porn, surely we just need to spread that porn audio file I stumbled on around with the guy who is baking cookies and then his girlfriend (you) comes home and she (you) gives him a handjob (I think,) but he has to continue making the cookies and can't stop. I'm not joking this is a thing that exists that I stumbled on lol. Oh wait no he messed them up because of the distraction in the end, and so she agreed to help him make a new batch. It's a start though.

Honestly the more I read about this never ending discourse and the whole 'kitchen' thing the more I think I really should have been less lazy and made that kitchencore album with my creepy sounding oven. It had everything:

1. Kitchen instrument.

2. Horror.

That's it. That's the whole thing.

[no I can't link it ahhhh]

Your Oven Sounds Like Metallic Death
    The title was actually my friend's description.

I talk about this too much but the kitchen thing is everywhere all the time. It's like the 'one joke' and everything.

The kitchen is the site of sex and violence. Like that Xiu Xiu music video I shouldn't post. But I'm going to post the song cause it's cool:

Or a cannibalistic killer. Or Katherine Knight.

And this shrinking field for male aspiration seems to be tempting many to forego IRL altogether in favour of glory in the simulation. A growing number of reports document the phenomenon of young men dropping out of everything - real-world ambition, family formation, the works - preferring simply to make ends meet and focus their energy only on the simulated pursuit of honour via gaming.
    Ew:

Every act of killing or murder in the material universe feeds and empowers Khorne; the more senseless and destructive, the better. However, though Khorne is the god of bloody slaughter, it is also the god of martial pride and honour, of those who set themselves against the most dangerous foes and earn victory against the odds.
    I'll allow it though (since I'm not actually Slaanesh lol, I'm Tzeentch. I mean I'm a Human obviously, except when I'm supporting artificial wombs or something and then become inhuman) because annoying reactionary feminists with technology is good actually.

There's another theory too presented by BAP that she hasn't addressed (I mean if you're going to try and be edgy and absurd.) But before I get into that:

A lieutenant colonel I knew, a true intellectual, was put in charge of civil affairs, the work we did helping the Vietnamese grow rice and otherwise improve their lives. He was a sensitive man who kept a journal and seemed far better equipped for winning hearts and minds than for combat command. But he got one, and I remember flying out to visit his fire base the night after it had been attacked by an NVA sapper unit. Most of the combat troops I had been out on an operation, so this colonel mustered a motley crew of clerks and cooks and drove the sappers off, chasing them across tile rice paddies and killing dozens of these elite enemy troops by the light of flares. That morning, as they were surveying what they had done and loading the dead NVA--all naked and covered with grease and mud so they could penetrate the barbed wire--on mechanical mules like so much garbage, there was a look of beatific contentment on tile colonel's face that I had not seen except in charismatic churches. It was the look of a person transported into ecstasy.
    One of my favourite things right wingers do is continuously try to convince you that certain kinds of less stereotypically masculine men and trans women are actually bad or 'the worst' in fact. Because either they are repressed or they're hiding something. Now obviously every conservative political voice devotes a lot of their time to this end - Jordan Peterson and such:

Some of the men I've seen at female dominated protests would make my blood run cold

"We're your allies"

I don't think so
    You bloody psychopaths
    This implies that all men are against women and some men lie btw. But I don't think he's considered the implications of convincing people of this because conservatives are still rolling with the idea that "all (or at least most,) women are wrong and we can convince them to give up their own agendas in favour of ours." Bless them.

But other figures on the alt-right also do this in a more eccentric way:

Quote Bronze Age Mindset
    Camille Paglia says that the modern homosexual is the product of the pressures of post-industrial life. Her model for this is that a very sensitive young boy, open to aesthetic experience of all kinds, maybe the kind of slightly neurotic and artistic boy that a century ago would have experienced synaesthesia; such boy is turned off by the horseplay and "rough" masculinity of his brothers and father and other boys his age. The distancing from this masculinity is concurrent with his becoming overclose with his mother, idolizing the feminine: upon puberty, the distance or fear from masculinity leads him to eroticize it, while he turns away from women, either because of too much familiarity, or too much awe. In this she is only half right, and the other half of the story I discovered from an alien mind whose teachings have been spread among some of the frogs.

His name Harro MJ, but I think this is false name. I tell some of his ideas here as best I understood. He tells I believe his own story, or someone he knows: he tells of how modern world corrupted his nature through stricture and turned him into a homo. But I think his story speaks to many others, who didn't turn into ghey, but who have nevertheless been disfigured in some other way? by the same force. Now, Paglia?s restatement of Freud is correct, but she misses an important element of the story, which is why such a boy turns away from the masculinity of his peers in the first place. It is not horseplay or the roughness of male competition as such that makes him turn away, but the utterly fake or artificial character of such displays, usually, in our time. Such boy perceives what his peers don't, the conditional and entirely dependent character of life in our age. It is not the masculinity, the competition for status among men, the physical roughness, that makes him turn away but the fact that all such play is happening in already owned space

I believe boy like this is one of the types that sees through the charade the lords of lies have dangled in front, the shadow-play to dazzle the many, and he is turned off, maybe not by manliness, but the buffoonish, deluded character of modern masculinity. The defeated male that is turned into a peon and a neutered beast for women and hidden masters is a terrible thing to see. The jockeying for status, the physical fights, the adventures boys are supposed to have in a state of nature all of this is in nature meant as preparation for life, for a life of conquest and expansion. Roman teenagers of patrician class were sent already on missions on behalf of Empire abroad. Modern adult Western male seeks permission to watch other men playing sports, quaff vegetable oil relish, beg for 'coochie' in simulated intercourse, masturbation with plastic on dick. Precisely a character born for conquest, for expansion, a precocious type of boy who seeks real development and the real domination of the space around him, who understands in his blood that play and manliness are to this end, precisely such a boy will have his expectations about life crushed and thwarted as soon as his eyes open.

This may be around the age of six or seven, but it sometimes happens earlier. Such boy then comes to have only contempt for those among his peers who, not seeing the subjection we are in, continue under their delusion and accept the breaking that the lords of shadows begin on the human spirit around this age of awakening--by nine or ten, the "education" is almost already complete in our time. They submit to the yoke and their sham simulated masculinity is now a parody of the true manliness, which in a state of ascent develops into the will to actually dominate space around oneself, not into a caricature for the benefit of women.

But this domination is not possible when space is already owned. This intuition of owned space comes on one very early: with eyes open, it's like an evil spirit inhabits everything. I think there are many types of energetic and perceiving boys who reach this stage, who are turned off by the moral and biological self-castration of their conventional peers, who sense the suffocating limitations of modern space.

The rest of this story is more particular to the boy who as response becomes a homo or trap, and Paglia is right about that part--masculinity rejected simply because of distance from other boys in general, mostly as a result of a certain native over-sensitivity. But then there is the added observation that when, late in adolescence or some time in youth, such boy decides he is "gay," that is but the final act of selfmisunderstanding. The drama of his spirit is reinterpreted on sexual terms. He has convinced himself that the feeling of suppression and dread that had accompanied him his whole life was because his sexual desires or "sexuality" had been repressed by "society." He forgets how these sexual desires developed in the first place, that these desires themselves were a circuitous result of the truth that dawned on him in silence, the truth of the utter subjection and domestication of the space in which he found himself. In becoming "gay" he believes he is escaping that sense of primal limitation and subjection that he felt as a small boy: he has reinterpreted his entire drama as a maudlin story of sexuality suppressed or oppressed by retrograde social and political norms. In this he becomes an unwitting pawn himself of the very power that as a young boy he had intuited to be the enemy, the great and suffocating shadow of our time, that smothers all higher life out. The gay is the spiritual foot-soldier of the new regime, when he is born to be its enemy. This is the unusual part of this realization, that some of the most sensitive and perceptive youths, those maybe imbued with spark of inspiration and a conquering, expanding spirit, end up becoming the vanguard of that which has smothered and broken them.
    This entire section seems like a really long drawn out way to say that guys who are into sissification are actually often fetishising their fear/horror of being emasculated which is ultimately a masculine motivation.

And if you're not very observant, as none of you are, you won't be able to distinguish the nuanced differences you have to. While uh 'searching for the gay underworld' Lol.

Two halves are equal, a cross between two evils
    It's not an enviable lot
    But if you listen you'll learn to hear the difference
    Between the halves and the half knots

Something like that lol.

Quote Bronze Age Mindset
    Now in all this you see this idea of space or territory that is already closed and owned. And this brings up the question of who or what this force is. I think the answer to this problem isn't so simple, but one feature of this new condition in modern age is that the masters are hidden. That is even why this condition of subjection seems so suffocating, because they hide, and so there is no opportunity for open and manly challenge.
    You have various degrees from MIT and Yale and even continuously point out in this text that men are transformed for women and criticise 'the matriarchy (tm),' but still think it's something beyond female sexuality?

Interesting. Is that some kind of 'cope?'

And I'm not endorsing the hypothesis (or any really,) but it's the end stage conclusion of his own hypothesis that he seems to be avoiding. That many seem to be avoiding on the right. Women aren't the enemy but men who support them are? Well that's Peterson's weird take. BAP seems to think those men are victims too. It's not women. Not men. Not even butch lesbians who are in service to it. The enemy is

???

A mysterious shadowy force.

It is me? I hope it's me. (Not me as an individual but me as in Tumblr or something I suppose.) I am quite invisible I think.

The mental gymnastics to avoid calling women the enemy in your mythology. But women are the enemy in his mythology as he continuously blames everything he dislikes on the concept of 'matriarchy' but he tries to pretend he loves women.

Quote bronze age pervert
    if you had girlfriend, maybe artsy girlfriend, she had ghey friend; you could go with them to lounge of this half-world, and there would be there?maybe two social contacts removed 'there would' one of them. But now that this world has disappeared, you have no easy way of even knowing where to start. Its boundaries were policed, its entry points were surveilled, but it always existed as a space of freedom outside the pervasiveness of domestication in postindustrial civilization. Let's not forget, I repeat, that the "gay underworld" was hardly just the gays, but precisely that world penetrated by all types of deviants, perverts, whores, pimps, impresarios, night club owners, mafia, gangsters, spooks, intelligence services of all kinds--just see the Dark Ocean Society and you will understand. The Dark Ocean Society of Japan is the key to understanding all modern political and social organization because underneath the pervasiveness of the domestication and management of modern civilization, underneath its superficial orderliness, there remained the "floating world," the free world as a still and dark ocean in which moved monsters, including the lords and crafters of this new civilization themselves.

They still live in that world, not in ours. Our world is the house of subjection, they live in the estate of freedom and power. It is only that, with the relatively large number of gays that exist, this world was much larger than it is now, and more varied, its entry points more penetrable. The space of night that gays created for themselves, in which such types could at least feel they had new opportunity to expand and act, was nuked in the 1980's with AIDS first of all, and then at the same time with the "gay rights" and "gay identity" movement, through which they came "into the open," and became the worst and most merciless enforcers of the global slave state. But enough about them: you must understand! I use this as illustrative and true example of what happens to all higher types in our time. The vast majority don't become gay, but the plight of the gay is the most simple and therefore instructive example of this. Anyone born with a will to conquest and expansion, any specimen born to courage and the expansion of boundaries, will feel thwarted now, will awaken at a young age to find themselves in a world pervaded by an evil and smothering shadow that seeks to blot out their spirit and break them.
    Lol.

This is a bit like:

"What if Mark Fisher did amphetamines like Nick Land?"

As sad as the story of many of the modern gays is, the story of the modern transsexual is the same in all ways, but worse. This explains also why so many traps are obsessed with Hegel. They know in their blood--but they misunderstand themselves and forget who broke them. The story of the modern transsexual is the story of our collective future.
    Should the tyranny that has descended on our age ever gain the power it seeks and then be challenged enough to feel itself in danger, the mass annihilations that will be carried out by homosexual, transsexual, and especially lesbian commissars will exceed in scale and cruelty anything that has yet happened in known history. Imagine lesbian mulatta commissars with young Martin Sheen face and haircut manning the future Bergen-Belsens, installations that will span tens of miles.
    And you know the ongoing issue with lesbians. It's there every. single. fucking. time lol. Without fail.

They resent the "beta," but you're wrong to think it was ever any different. No?great civilizations and cultures were never founded nor kept alive by "betas." The nerdoids who have taken over much of the right have brainwashed you to this view, but it's wrong. Women never loved the shopkeeper, the timid merchant with the nasal voice, and no, not even the clockmaker or craftsman. They have always loved the knight, the sailor in love with wild ideas of the sea, the adventurer and pirate. And it is right that they loved these men, and that, with the coming of the rule of the bugman, they would try to seek their "liberation" from unworthy men and the boring society they were building. That this resentment was manipulated itself by the Satanic power that rules our time, and that through this very drive for freedom woman became enslaved more than she had been before?is beside the point. You won't be able to make women "see reason" and love a "beta civilization"--a fabrication of the HBD cuckold crowd of our time. Women will love you if you are a warrior. And they will help, through the entirely retarded mechanism of democracy, to elect men of glamor and charisma who are our only immediate hope against the machine that runs our garbage world. Trump, for all his hesitations, is only the beginning. He has shown the path insofar as woman is concerned. The mob also is a woman. Now imagine a man of Trump's charisma, but who is not merely beholden to the generals, but one of them, and able to rule and intimidate them as well as seduce the many. So far we have only had Gracchi ?but Caesars and Napoleons are sure to follow.
    However the persona/aesthetic is not negotiable for me 'evil' or not. I have no use for masculine guys playing war games.

Lol there's a thread responding to this. AND IT'S IN THE OFF TOPIC SECTION OF SOME WEBSITE called econjobboard. 'economics, math, sociology and political science forum. Job market rumours and discussion.' You know what. Why the [BEEP] not I guess. And uh if you don't know what wordcel and shape rotaters are I'll quote this quickly:

At its base, the dichotomy is simple. Wordcels are people who are good with words. Shape rotators are people who are good with math and abstract thought. Use of the terms has skyrocketed online in the past few months, and especially in the last few days.
    In the modern era we are very good at rapidly creating new binaries, new wars, new divisions. Half of them are just proxies for gender, being gendered traits in the first place.

So yeah:

This is what wordcels will do to shape rotators if AI usurps their power:

"Should the tyranny that has descended on our age ever gain the power it seeks and then be challenged enough to feel itself in danger, the mass annihilations that will be carried out by homosexual, transsexual, and especially lesbian commissars will exceed in scale and cruelty anything that has yet happened in known history. Imagine lesbian mulatta commissars with young Martin Sheen face and haircut manning the future Bergen-Belsens, installations that will span tens of miles."
    ironic, since Bronze Age Mindset is himself a wordcel. He and his left-wing mirror images should all be imprisoned and then publicly burned at the stake
    The idea of a tr#nny death squad going door to door and krilling people for wrongthink would be hilarious if it weren't such fever dream tier delusion
    he is 100% correct
    Make up your mind, chud. Are troons effete, delusional, incompetents, devoid of any serious skills beyond wordceling gender theory, or are they ruthless krillers capable of subjugating and decimating the heartland in armed conflict?
    If he made up his mind it wouldn't be fascism. "The enemy is both strong and weak."

Lol I have an excuse to post this again:

He's more proud of his body than his math major or intelligence. One must OVERCOME once's nerdiness, as Nietzsche exhorted and Mishima did.
    I think he might have been happier as a himbo.

I never thought problem of modernity or problem of man in general is primarily economic or will ever have economic solution. But I will say brief: that America or the West is "hypercapitalist" is one of the most absurd claims floating around now. I don't want to enter these debates very much because it would make me take, however temporarily, the side of "classical liberals." I don?t believe in liberalism of whatever kind because it is, as Nietzsche say, itself a path to the herd-animalization of man. I believe in Fascism or "something worse" and I can say so unambiguously because, unlike others, I have given up long ago all hope of being part of the respectable world or winning a respectable audience. I have said for a long time that I believe in rule by a military caste of men who would be able to guide society toward a morality of eugenics. I am indifferent to economics as long as economic activity is subordinate to the interest of this caste and their project.
    Quote Bronze Age Pervert
    The left realizes they look weak and lame--because they are. They know they have nothing to offer youth but submission and lectures. They know they're unsexy and staid. If indeed young leftist men will start lifting and worshiping beauty, they will be forced to leave the left.
    https://www.commonwealmagazine.org/b...sm-nietzschean

In fact, BAPs writing rarely demonstrates any of Nietzsche's psychological acuity; instead, it casually dismisses the mass of humankind as vermin, yeast, bugs, etc. These tedious tirades ignore Nietzsche's insistence that, at his most noble, the superior man is too far above the herd to bother hating it. The irony is that by constantly referring to the swinish multitude and comparing himself to them, BAPs writing seems to seethe with the kind of ressentiment that Nietzsche regarded as a deadly intellectual vice. In this case it's the ressentiment of a man who regards himself as superior and wishes to be recognized as such, but despises anyone who could actually affirm his superiority. This comes through most clearly in BAP's weird little sermons on friendship, in which he alternates between yearning for the "self-destruction" of the "heaps of biological refuse" that constitute most of humanity and asking why no one wants to be his friend--before concluding ruefully that none is worthy of that honor. The sense conveyed in these passages is less Dionysian revelry than late-night drunken pity party. BAP sometimes insists on the need to be cruel to one's self, and not just to others, because it is only through cruelty to one?s illusions and superficial joys that a kind of will-to-truth is demonstrated. But how much self-cruelty is really entailed in declaring yourself a born aristocrat, both intellectually and physically superior to the common run of men?
    Maybe when he finally finds the gay underworld - sort of like neverland I guess - he'll finally get to be Dionysus. Or hang out with Dionysus. I dunno. I've edited this post an insane amount of times and I'm tired now.

He'll get to hang with the 'gay/trap' emperors.

Quote bronze age pervert
    I don't write to defend such things, but the condemnation isn't moral--how can it be, when my reaction at reading excesses of Caligula or Nero or Tiberius is to feel a great sense of loss, or envy at what they could do that I can't?
    Quote Bronze Age Pervert
    At Rome he used to lock down the Colosseum during the hottest hours and withdraw the awnings so that the people would suffer in the heat and pregnant women wouldn't be able to leave.Sometimes he replaced the regular gladiator shows with pathetic fights between cripples and deformed animals; he would lock down the granaries to let the people go hungry for no reason at all. He was the greatest troll ever.
    I actually preferred the story about how Elagabalus killed his guests with flowers myself. But you don't appreciate that. Because as you say:

We don't want to admit that we're as lame in vice and deviance as we are in greatness, and for the same reasons.
    I don't celebrate any of this, but I think when in our age elites are accused of similar behavior this isn't right. I think we flatter ourselves. We want to think they're a lot more interesting than they are it's easier to think we're ruled by demons than by defectives who would normally be running a smoked-fish stand or running vodka parlors outside Minsk. You see these old wet rags of an "elite" getting arrested, and in almost every case it?s for something on the level of a Pee Wee monkeyshow, self-exposure in a porn cinema, masturbating themselves in front of some frigid cinema [BEEP] with leatherface and bugged out eyes, exposing their weapons of mass destruction to a Dominican maid. It's hard to understand what even goes into this kind of "decadence," but it's of a different kind from the excesses of the worst Roman Emperors, who, even when they were trannies, seem more manly and brave than our perverts.
    Have you ever considered that some of the stories are lies?

Given what I hear now, why should I trust what was said then?

When you look at Elagabalus you see this tendency taken to its logical conclusion: this man was a trap-Emperor, and asked his doctors to give him a sex change operation. It is believed he was a devotee of Cybele, and like the insane priests of that cult?wanted to castrate himself. Instead of this, he became a prostitute inside the palace, and used to publicly give himself airs over how much he was making.
    Yeah one of my favourite porn audios is similar to this where there's a prince and then he's whoring himself out to commoners and then he tries to tease this warrior who is his bodyguard about this and how she can't have him etc, and then she forces him into having sex and then he says he'll choose the female warrior over his fortune.

I used to be quite into gay prostitute stories as a teenager.

So this might be fanfiction thinking about it. I feel like that era's Rachilde wrote some of this.

I don?t celebrate any of this,
    WELL I DO.

No.

I like that he turned himself into a prostitute. But uh I'm not endorsing all the stories I know about or don't know about.

A beautiful death at the right time is the only key to understanding a life, it's only hidden "meaning." It is a beautiful death to die after accomplishing a great feat for the glory of one's city, family and for the gods, but it's greater still to die in one's prime, at the height of your powers and at the acme of their discharge. A beautiful death in youth is a great thing, to leave behind a beautiful body[.]18
    That has to be some kind of fetish.

The only thing worse than a warmongering immature boy is one who is an aspiring body builder instead of a twink. And you can quote me on that.

^ No matter what else he creates now it's unlikely to be more important than this video. Because it has so many meanings.

I started writing this song as comedomusicological exercise in attacking one specific individual for Your Entertainment. But the more I wrote, the more I started to feel like a voyeur, contorting that stranger into a reductive stereotype of my own creation. This song is about that.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.