Page 99 of 378 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 109 149 199 299 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 5665
    NikNik's Avatar Addict With A Pen
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Butt hurt

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    I feel as though I died some time back, probably when I was just about to turn 20, and have been living in some kind of purgatory state since :l

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Hush View Post
    Feel like dying my hair red, but then it would draw too much attention.
    I had mine a really really dark not-so-noticeable red a couple of times and absolutely loved it. Only problem is red washes out really quickly. Never bothered with the proper shampoo for dyed hair though. Maybe that would have made a difference.
    You should do it if that's what you want!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote inane View Post
    I feel as though I died some time back, probably when I was just about to turn 20, and have been living in some kind of purgatory state since :l
    This sounds depressingly familiar. D:
    I think I know how you feel. It's like all the fun was zapped out of my life and now it's just...this. Whoop-de-fucking-doo.

Hush's Avatar Floating
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    I had mine a really really dark not-so-noticeable red a couple of times and absolutely loved it. Only problem is red washes out really quickly. Never bothered with the proper shampoo for dyed hair though. Maybe that would have made a difference.
    You should do it if that's what you want!
    My hair is dark brown, almost black. I don't want to deal with bleaching it in order for red to show up so thought I'd give Loreal's HiColor in Magenta a shot, but it might draw too much attention. This is what it looks like:

Attachment 1829

I guess I could just go for it and if it's a disaster, I can wear a hat for a couple weeks and hope the color fades a bit before dying it dark brown or black.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    This sounds depressingly familiar. D:
    I think I know how you feel. It's like all the fun was zapped out of my life and now it's just...this. Whoop-de-fucking-doo.
    Imagine your death- does it hold any meaning? It's directly proportional to the meaning your life holds.

Sorry I'm half-talking to myself right now.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Hush View Post
    My hair is dark brown, almost black. I don't want to deal with bleaching it in order for red to show up so thought I'd give Loreal's HiColor in Magenta a shot, but it might draw too much attention. This is what it looks like:

Attachment 1829

I guess I could just go for it and if it's a disaster, I can wear a hat for a couple weeks and hope the color fades a bit before dying it dark brown or black.
    That colour is pretty awesome. I say go for it. You can always re-dye it if you end up not really liking it. I wish I was ballsy enough to dye my own hair.
    Good luck!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Everything seems to be coming together. This is good.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    I was feeling bothered about Team Canada's loss today till I heard that Team Russia lost their game as well.

If we can't win gold, anyone else but Russia, US, and Switzerland is okay to me.

(I'm such a sore loser).

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Attachment 1831

LOL. Truth.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was on another site not long ago, and opened up a thread called "The sickest thing you've ever seen on the internet". Or somethin like that. Like a big dummy I thought "well, I've seen some pretty horrific stuff, some pretty strange stuff, how bad can it be?? Oh my God. That's all I can say, Oh my God. I'm trying to figure out how you get your brain to "unsee" something it's seen. The human race has some of the sickest, filthiest, most vile, obscene, twisted fuckers I've ever imagined. I really wish I hadn't seen that stuff. I figure it's probably going to take a while for the images in my head to go away lol.
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    I'm hearing news of ice and snow storms, bitterly cold temperatures that are lower than on the surface of Mars, etc.

-50 or -60? Get outta here, I can't even IMAGINE that. It'd be like being so cold you actually feel warm.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Looks at forecast tomorrow...the high is fucking -3 degrees. That's the FUCKING high temperature! (climbs up and snuggles in koala tree)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Ever have the RCMP show up at your door, around 9PM on a Saturday night? Nope?

Well last I night I got to experience that, having to do with my firearms. Normally they're only supposed to come to your house is there is suspicion of you owning more than 10 firearms. I technically could have told them no, and they'd have to get a warrant, but I just said yes and showed them that I only had two and they were stored properly. Guess they're doing this because I registered my new address with them? Weird nonetheless.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    Ever have the RCMP show up at your door, around 9PM on a Saturday night? Nope?

Well last I night I got to experience that, having to do with my firearms. Normally they're only supposed to come to your house is there is suspicion of you owning more than 10 firearms. I technically could have told them no, and they'd have to get a warrant, but I just said yes and showed them that I only had two and they were stored properly. Guess they're doing this because I registered my new address with them? Weird nonetheless.
    That's irritating. I would have appreciated a heads-up first, via phone call or email, at least. How did they even know you were home?

Page 99 of 378 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 109 149 199 299 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.