Page 121 of 137 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2052
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Ok

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just kill me already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    ((Gentle hugs))
    life---> <---me

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Feeling bad physically, stomach problems still here, really bad. I haven't eaten anything yet today and tbh, have no desire to. I think I may go to a doctor tomorrow. I will put off going to the doctor until I feel like I'm dying, and that's pretty much what it's felt like the last two days. Maybe they can give me something that will help. Idk. I'd be just fucking shocked if they told me anything except "it's stress and anxiety". Just fucking shocked. That's what the last dozen or so doctors have told me. ER doctors. Family practice doctors. Stomach doctors. All of them say the same fucking thing, every time, and then offer me no real help whatsoever.

I spent most of the day with family today, and they're insisting I go again, so yeah it's probably not a bad idea.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Nervously waiting for an email. I'm really nervous. No reason to be nervous, I've sent what they asked for. I got my degree and I got a high mark. So why wouldn't I be accepted onto this course now?

Still I'm sat here nervously staring at my emails and refreshing UCAS Track every few seconds. That's probably not helping. Not really managed to eat much. Managed to force down some yogurt earlier after taking some Propranolol. Gonna try and do something and distract myself. Might be best to leave phone at home so I stop checking the damn emails.

When it comes, it will come I suppose.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Numb

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Alright

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm feeling good, today was a good day. I got a lot done at work. They're putting some pretty crazy, sometimes impossible demands on us but so far we're meeting them. Well, I mean, as well as can be expected ffs. Our clients want the impossible and they can go fuq themselves if they think we're gonna work more than 40 hrs per week to give them that. It just ain't gonna happen. And my boss, and her boss agree with that....they're both pushing back for us on that issue, they're on our side. I'm also getting a car allowance starting August 1st and that's gonna be sweet, that's gonna help....a whole, whole lot I think. And I just found out they pay us for the month in advance, so for the month of August I get it on July 31st. That's really going to help because up until now it's been reimbursement, sometimes up to six weeks after the fact.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I hope you feel better @Total Eclipse ouch does not sound like fun at all

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm feeling OK. Still having stomach problems and still haven't been to see a doc. Though I have called and they said to come in, no appointment needed. I hate doctors. I really hate doctors. Did I mention I hate doctors?

I'm probably going in Monday. My symptoms are really strange. Stomach aches so bad they bring me to my knees sometimes. Sometimes brought on by anxiety, sometimes not. Idk what's going on.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Ok

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Confused, hurt and angry. Provoked by an alchoholic. I still don't know how to not let drunken remarks get to me. Grr.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tired, didn't sleep last night and now I'm 6 hours into a 13h shift
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tired

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Ok

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Heartbroken, tired, defeated, unloved, alone

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.