Page 125 of 137 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2052
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Thanks. I'm taking my kids further inland to stay with my parents. We should be fine. Just anxious.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Worried. My kids are OK. Parents subdivision is just huge, thousands and thousands of homes, and as of 12 hours ago they're under mandatory evacuation. They're not leaving. My sister and I can't get to them, to help them, if they needed it. Their house is one of the very few one-story houses in their neighborhood (my mom is wheelchair-bound), but they have neighbors in two-story houses all around that are looking after them. One of their neighbors evacuated and left the keys to their house for them to use.

I'm anxious for them. There is a huge, huge levy around their neighborhood but I'm still worried.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Content

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Feeling very, very blessed right now. There was almost 900 square miles of Texas that had one and a half foot or more of floodwater in their houses / businesses.

Idk how my family, extended family, parents, kids all got out of this dry but I'm very, very thankful and breathing a huge sigh of relief. I have my kids this weekend (because last weekend was out of the question) and I can't wait to see them again. I can't wait for things to be back to normal.

I'm praying for the victims of the storm that didn't get out of this dry, there are people that have lost everything, and it's heartbreaking to watch on the news. I've given to Red Cross, donated food and I'll probably donate more.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Feeling good. I have two charity golf tournaments coming up, within a few days of each other. At pretty nice courses. Gonna go to TopGolf and work on my swing with my dad and my kids. I sort of feel bad I haven't been going on my own to get some practice in. I have some nice clubs, three pairs of shoes, everything I need. I just need to work on my swing lol. We have two foursomes for each of the two tournaments, each of us receives $200 in vouchers at the clubhouse gift shop and a free (usually awesome) dinner afterward. Should be a lot of fun, I'll be getting paid by my employer to play golf, ffs.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Not tired

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Blankness

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Miserable, hurt, angry, and a tiny bit guilty.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    OK.

That's how I feel right now.

That's an answer that wasn't allowed at the last psych hospital I was at. It wasn't allowed.

Go fuq yourself, I feel OK, that's how I feel right now.

I also feel very defensive and it would be a really, really bad time right now for my ex-wife to call me lol, I probably wouldn't even pick up.

Go fuq yourself.

Just.

Go.

I hate you.

I really, really fucking hate you.

God I didn't know it was possible to hate another human being so much. FFS.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rested

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Feeling better than I was earlier.

I hope my ex-wife is doing something with my daughter today, on her 17th bday. I hope she's taking her out to her favorite restaurant, or something, ffs. I would be there, and actually did have plans to be there but it's gonna have to be another day, and I feel terrible about it but there's nothing I can do.

We celebrated last weekend and she really liked the gift cards I gave her. Starbucks and Barnes & Noble, a ton of them.

I've been texting her and I called her earlier to wish her a happy bday and she sounded really good, she sounded happy. She had fun at school today with her friends and they made her bday pretty awesome I think.

If my ex-wife doesn't do anything for my daughter I'm going to be really, really fucking upset. That might seem like an over-reaction on my part but it's not. There have been bdays in the past, since we've been divorced, where my ex-wife did not do a whole lot for my kids. Ffs, what kind of mom......what a mom lol....

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    ALright

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tired, and glad to be back home.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Angry. Still angry. How can I still feel this angry?

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Ok

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.