Page 30 of 137 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 130 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    There was nothing inappropriate about your comment at all - I promise.
    Phew!

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    I wish I actually wanted to spend time with people, or even be in their company. I'm just mean and hateful most of the time. I don't even want to be in my own damn company.
    Ugh do I know the feeling =/. I go through many phases where the I honestly consider never wanting to talk to anyone again and feeling zero desire to actually connect and make friendships. To other people I come across as very cold and distant IRL. Those phases have cost me the few friendships Ive had =/. But being in a community like this atleast gives me some hope that maybe I CAN connect with people and make friendships...but its going to take some time ><.

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I feel absolutely horrible. I feel depressed and angry and insane and fat and ugly and I honestly think I'm turning into a psycho. I can't keep my anxiety or my emotions under control any longer. I'm going to lose it like I've never lost it before. I can already tell this is just the calm before the storm, and believe me, it's not very calm. I already had a major panic attack tonight- a full-blown crying and screaming and hyperventilating panic attack- and it's not doing me any good just to sit around the house and wait and wait to "recover" from my stupid surgery. Enough already. Going outside is not going to kill me, I'm not a vampire. I am going completely stir-crazy. I can't decide if I want to let myself go and start eating junk food again or if I want to starve myself. I can't decide if I want to go to sleep or just stay wide awake for days until I snap. Hell, I can't even decide right now if I like guys or girls. I'm losing my mind. I'm losing control. I'm losing any sense of self that I possibly had left. I'm just spiraling deeper and deeper into this black hole filled with depression and anger and hate. It's like a bottomless pit of self-destruction that never ends, just leaves me falling further and further until one day I hit the bottom and go completely psycho and find the point of no return. I feel like that's going to happen soon... God, just get me on the right meds and accelerate my treatment by a few months and make it summer already and I swear I'll be OK. I'm not going to be OK right now. I just want to scream and beg for someone to PLEASE HELP ME because I'm going insane.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A bit anxious at the moment after asking someone to hang out. They said sure, but since it was all online, I couldn't help but wonder if they truly meant it.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Ugh do I know the feeling =/. I go through many phases where the I honestly consider never wanting to talk to anyone again and feeling zero desire to actually connect and make friendships. To other people I come across as very cold and distant IRL. Those phases have cost me the few friendships Ive had =/. But being in a community like this atleast gives me some hope that maybe I CAN connect with people and make friendships...but its going to take some time ><.

I'm sorry to hear this has cost you friendships. You of all people don't deserve that.
    I find it's much easier to communicate online because I don't have to worry about my facial expressions/body language here. My lack of emotion is mostly a really shitty coping mechanism for my anxiety and depression, but this is the only place I can be honest about that. It's probably 50% something I've practised for years and 50% depression making caring about things seem like a chore. I'm sure to everyone IRL I'm just bitchy and uninterested with the personality of a stale potato chip. >.< My "coping mechanism" is really backfiring. I got way too good at it.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote toaster little View Post
    I'm stressed because I can't seem to have a serious conversation with anyone these days. It doesn't matter if it's online or IRL. I just can't seem to find anyone who will actually talk about something instead of making jokes or being sarcastic the whole time.

When I want to actually stay on a topic and discuss what people have said, they tell me that I'm taking things way too seriously. Why are insults, threats, stalking, bullying, harassing, and blackmail ok as long as people say they were kidding or just giving someone a hard time?
    Actually all that is not ok. It's passive aggressive behavior and usually it's because a person wants to kick other people around rather than deal with their own feelings. I think people too often excuse all that bad behavior with "I was just kidding." If they really were a true friend they would see that the "just kidding" was hurtful and then wouldn't do it to you again.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    I feel absolutely horrible. I feel depressed and angry and insane and fat and ugly and I honestly think I'm turning into a psycho. I can't keep my anxiety or my emotions under control any longer. I'm going to lose it like I've never lost it before. I can already tell this is just the calm before the storm, and believe me, it's not very calm. I already had a major panic attack tonight- a full-blown crying and screaming and hyperventilating panic attack- and it's not doing me any good just to sit around the house and wait and wait to "recover" from my stupid surgery. Enough already. Going outside is not going to kill me, I'm not a vampire. I am going completely stir-crazy. I can't decide if I want to let myself go and start eating junk food again or if I want to starve myself. I can't decide if I want to go to sleep or just stay wide awake for days until I snap. Hell, I can't even decide right now if I like guys or girls. I'm losing my mind. I'm losing control. I'm losing any sense of self that I possibly had left. I'm just spiraling deeper and deeper into this black hole filled with depression and anger and hate. It's like a bottomless pit of self-destruction that never ends, just leaves me falling further and further until one day I hit the bottom and go completely psycho and find the point of no return. I feel like that's going to happen soon... God, just get me on the right meds and accelerate my treatment by a few months and make it summer already and I swear I'll be OK. I'm not going to be OK right now. I just want to scream and beg for someone to PLEASE HELP ME because I'm going insane.
    I'm sorry you're going through all that. I have no way to help except to say that I hear you and understand your frustration.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    How am I feeling?

Tired, tired, tired, tired, tired.

It's definitely bedtime.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I want to cry so badly
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A bit calm. Trying my best to think more rationally and be patient in general.

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm feeling worse about everything having to do with my existence with every day that passes. It's rather exhausting.

This specific image from Hyperbole and a Half comes to mind:

ADTWO32.png
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Bad. Just really bad.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Stressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Exhausted... Can't wait for the weekend

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    so tired of falling into the same patterns, i fucking suck at being social, i cant even talk to people on the internet, ughh

Page 30 of 137 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.