Page 35 of 137 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 85 135 ... LastLast
    IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Cold & wishing I didn't carry so much of my anxiety in my stomach. Wishing I had a coping skill. Any coping skill at all.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Alright so far.

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Lazy and tired
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    What was the photoshoot about? It sounds exciting. Will you tell us?
    The photoshoot is for a magazine I wrote for. It's my alma mater's magazine. I wrote about the abusive relationship I was in, and also briefly talked about the abuse I suffered from my parents. They just wanted to do head shots for the magazine. The publication will be out in May. The hard copy will be available on campus, but it'll be online as well... so I'll for sure link it on here for you guys to read if you'd like. Of course, I'll warn you guys ahead of time -- it's a rather depressing piece and may trigger some things. Thought I throw that out there. It definitely triggered me a lot where I went into depression for a bit and started experiencing flashbacks.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote GrumpyCatFan View Post
    The photoshoot is for a magazine I wrote for. It's my alma mater's magazine. I wrote about the abusive relationship I was in, and also briefly talked about the abuse I suffered from my parents. They just wanted to do head shots for the magazine. The publication will be out in May. The hard copy will be available on campus, but it'll be online as well... so I'll for sure link it on here for you guys to read if you'd like. Of course, I'll warn you guys ahead of time -- it's a rather depressing piece and may trigger some things. Thought I throw that out there. It definitely triggered me a lot where I went into depression for a bit and started experiencing flashbacks.
    I know it was probably hard for you to write all that, but look how many people you'll help with your experience. I think it was extremely brave of you to share that. I definitely want to read it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I look forward to seeing it.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Calmer than I should be, sort of contemplative.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote GrumpyCatFan View Post
    I agree with Chanty, it takes a lot of courage to share something like that. Glad you are strong enough to have gotten through those tough times in your life and to write about it as well. Looking forward to reading your article! I hope your photoshoot goes well!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    I know it was probably hard for you to write all that, but look how many people you'll help with your experience. I think it was extremely brave of you to share that. I definitely want to read it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I look forward to seeing it.
    Quote Keddy View Post
    I agree with Chanty, it takes a lot of courage to share something like that. Glad you are strong enough to have gotten through those tough times in your life and to write about it as well. Looking forward to reading your article! I hope your photoshoot goes well!
    Thank you, peeps And yes, it really was. I never had flashbacks and stuff before until I wrote that personal essay. The week I worked on it before turning in the final draft or whatever was just awful. I was crying so much, but at the same time.. it felt good to recall everything that happened to help myself come to terms with what had happened. I never did so (I basically shoved it under the rug after I dumped the guy), so I never quite healed properly.

And the photo shoot went well

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Nervous, it's my first day of placement with adult learning difficulties. Hopefully all going well today I'll enjoy myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Not super thrilled about my doctor's appointment today. I doubt I'm going to get any bad news this time, it's just to check up on me and make sure recovery is going well. I just want to hurry up and get back to being 100% so I can get on with my life. I also really, really don't like physical exams. They make me uncomfortable

Hush's Avatar Floating
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I feel like crying today

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Good ol' fashioned angry.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Super paranoid.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    I dunno. Pensive I guess.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sad.

Page 35 of 137 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.