Page 58 of 137 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    StressedStressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "because if I am not she claims she has no one else"

She does she just wants to make you feel guilty. . .and it appears to me the "friendship" is a one-way street. . .all about her. . .a friendship is a two-way street, just like a relationship. . .or at least that is the way it should be. . .

maybe recommend she get a turtle. . .they are slow. . .don't say much. . .definitely a one-way street on the friendship. . .

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    queasy. I've been informed I'm to meet with the two bosses in a half hour, no doubt to go over how I can help them attain additional cap feathers. Well, that's not fair to one of the bosses but the other.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Awful I woke up shakey this morning. Was on my own all day because no one showed up to college then when Matty shows up he's late and acting in a weird mood. We then continued to talk in the car about what cars we liked and didn't like what. He told me his plans car wise lowering his and making his louder than his chavvy friends loud car I said I didn't realise I was dating his friend and the conversation spiralled to I'm a [BEEP] which I know and I dress chavy at times. After my mum previously commented about how I always have my boobs out. Almost a final straw, apparently leggings are chavy as are some of the patered vest tops both of which I'm wearing right now which I chose specifically to look nice for him as well as having my hair dyed and cut and doing my make up emoy how he likes it as well. I've got some pj joggers in my bag which I now can't wear because they are chavs wear I brought them because they're comfortable and to relax in. Feel size of an ant ATM don't think his parents are buying the I've not slept well lie (which isn't a lie because I've been having nightmares all week) I feel like I can't say anything to him either. I thought how I dress is nice I've had people say they like it. Yes it's either skinny jeans, leggings or if I'm home shorts and I'll wear tops which show my boobs but I liked that look. I don't know what to do now there's a party were going to tomorrow and I was planning on wearing a boob tube and leggings but I don't have a clue now feel pathetic because I'm sat on his bed crying while he has a shower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Chloe View Post
    Awful I woke up shakey this morning. Was on my own all day because no one showed up to college then when Matty shows up he's late and acting in a weird mood. We then continued to talk in the car about what cars we liked and didn't like what. He told me his plans car wise lowering his and making his louder than his chavvy friends loud car I said I didn't realise I was dating his friend and the conversation spiralled to I'm a [BEEP] which I know and I dress chavy at times. After my mum previously commented about how I always have my boobs out. Almost a final straw, apparently leggings are chavy as are some of the patered vest tops both of which I'm wearing right now which I chose specifically to look nice for him as well as having my hair dyed and cut and doing my make up emoy how he likes it as well. I've got some pj joggers in my bag which I now can't wear because they are chavs wear I brought them because they're comfortable and to relax in. Feel size of an ant ATM don't think his parents are buying the I've not slept well lie (which isn't a lie because I've been having nightmares all week) I feel like I can't say anything to him either. I thought how I dress is nice I've had people say they like it. Yes it's either skinny jeans, leggings or if I'm home shorts and I'll wear tops which show my boobs but I liked that look. I don't know what to do now there's a party were going to tomorrow and I was planning on wearing a boob tube and leggings but I don't have a clue now feel pathetic because I'm sat on his bed crying while he has a shower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I feel like Roman wants to break up with me
    I asked him a question while he was watching TV and he bit my head off. I wish I was joking when I say that the stupid World Cup is getting in the way of our relationship. Dude, it's JUST A STUPID GAME. Shut it off and pay attention to me. Or at least treat me like a human being. You have the rest of your life to watch soccer. Right now I'm having a hard time and I need some love.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Hungry all day
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Offended.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tired. A little bored.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    horny

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    horny
    it occurs to me they don't have a horny emoticon here....but that one works.
    I tried several times to follow my comment with an emoticon but they all made me look progressively creepier. *laugh*

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tired and stressed....today involved waking up at 2am going to work till 8am, getting a couple of hours of "rest" and working from 2pm-9pm at my other job...blah

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Sad, I want out of here so bad
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Tired and stressed....today involved waking up at 2am going to work till 8am, getting a couple of hours of "rest" and working from 2pm-9pm at my other job...blah
    Why are you working so much, Koala? Whenever I read your posts on this I feel a bit confused. How are you even alive doing this for so long... I did my first week of doing a lot of overtime and it doesn't even touch what you're doing.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote inane View Post
    Why are you working so much, Koala? Whenever I read your posts on this I feel a bit confused. How are you even alive doing this for so long... I did my first week of doing a lot of overtime and it doesn't even touch what you're doing.
    Haha I guess I complain and probably make it worse then it sounds! Those kind of days are usually quite rare and most days I usually only end up working one job (I may pull a double job once or twice a week). Then on top of that I usually get a good break during the weekdays so it's not all too bad. It's just the weekends get a bit crazy and drain any and all energy that I save up during the weekdays . Most days are definitely not that hectic

Page 58 of 137 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.