Page 85 of 137 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2052
    Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    I'm really going to have to keep myself busy now that I've got all this free time, or depression's going to creep up and swallow me whole. I can already feel it building. Room in my head for thoughts other than schoolwork? Let's have every single one of them be negative despite me having every reason to be in good spirits. I didn't just spend three and a half months battling the most intense anxiety I've ever felt only to waste my holiday break hating myself.
    Try to keep yourself busy!! For me its usually the time when I have nothing to do that the self loathing slowly starts to kick in

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Try to keep yourself busy!! For me its usually the time when I have nothing to do that the self loathing slowly starts to kick in
    Yeah, as grateful as I am to have free time, I was a bit naive to think everyday would be a party with the [BEEP] I've got brewin' in my noggin.

Luckily I still have all my Christmas shopping, wrapping, baking, and delivering to do. And if that's not enough, I'd love to make some tree ornaments for people as well. I should be able to keep my thoughts focused.

How have you been lately, Koala?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Terrible on one hand. It seems anybody I've tried to talk to on anxiety forums, outside of the forum, just up and leave that forum or just stop replying altogether. I tried again somewhat recently and now I see them posting on SAS instead of here. Bleh, I must be radioactive.

On the other, better than usual. I finally went out for a decent walk up a big [BEEP] hill to get to the mall instead of driving. Got some shopping done so that I can wrap gifts and send off some cards.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Struggling with low self-esteem, for a change. Feeling dumb, useless, uninteresting and hating on my body. And I'm not even PMSing.
    I need to improve my mood cause my father-in-law is coming to pick me up in a few hours to go watch mother-in-law sing with her choir. Héloïse will be working til late this evening.
    Maybe a hot bath + music would help lift my spirit.. let's see..

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    Yeah, as grateful as I am to have free time, I was a bit naive to think everyday would be a party with the [BEEP] I've got brewin' in my noggin.

Luckily I still have all my Christmas shopping, wrapping, baking, and delivering to do. And if that's not enough, I'd love to make some tree ornaments for people as well. I should be able to keep my thoughts focused.

How have you been lately, Koala?
    Aww it sounds like you have plenty to keep you busy then! Really hope the holidays treats you well and you get to relax and not think about school for a bit

And I have been pretty good! Gearing up to move in the next couple of months so that is going to be pretty exciting!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Aww it sounds like you have plenty to keep you busy then! Really hope the holidays treats you well and you get to relax and not think about school for a bit

And I have been pretty good! Gearing up to move in the next couple of months so that is going to be pretty exciting!
    I certainly do! Finally getting to see some family members again, too. Aww, shanks & the same to you . That's great that you've been well. Are you moving very far?

Hush's Avatar Floating
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Need to go back on medication. Way too sensitive, emotional and anxious on my own. :/

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    stuck

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Little sad that I am working all over Christmas away from family
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote lasair View Post
    Little sad that I am working all over Christmas away from family
    I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm choosing to skip Christmas eve and day with my kids and just having them over the Saturday after. So I'll be around those two days.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

CeCe's Avatar Diamond Girl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Sick

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Christmas, I hate Christmas time - I always feel sad!!!!!!!
    life---> <---me

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Miserable, as per usual.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Guilty. My parents got me something expensive for Christmas and I don't like it. I wish I could return or exchange it but I can't ask for a receipt!

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Didn't know I was harboring so much anger. Time to close myself off again.

Page 85 of 137 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 135 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.