Page 91 of 137 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2052
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Right at this moment I'm feeling so overwhelmed. I realize that I can't control everything. I'm not responsible for everything. I've so many things that bug me. I wish I had more help with housework. I cook. I clean. I wash clothes. I sort the clothes. I feed dogs. I sweep. I burn trash. I work part-time. My husband has a high tolerance for clutter. He saves so much crap and gets annoyed when I pitch it. I know he is a borderline hoarder. Why is it so hard for him to do housework? Someday I'll be like Oscar Madison's wife and leave him because he's a slob.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I feel fat!!!!!!!!!!
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    I feel fat!!!!!!!!!!
    Me too I went out to buy some clothes for the summer and it depressed me to see my body in the changing room mirrors... i don't know how they do that (maybe the lighting) but those mirrors never fail to make me feel horrible.. My mirrors at home somehow don't show every single one of my body's defects

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Nervous. I have to give a presentation on Monday.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Intoxicated. Wanting more hours in the day. I napped earlier so I'm not overly tired. Last thing I want to do is go to bed. I just want to sit here and enjoy my music...preferably for the next five or so hours! If only.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Worried & depressed.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I've been experiencing mood swings for the past 3 days. Tonight I feel rather depressed.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    I've been experiencing mood swings for the past 3 days. Tonight I feel rather depressed.
    for Kirse!!

I feel like utter and complete shit. My current job is eating away at my soul and I dont know how much longer I can take it.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    for Kirse!!

I feel like utter and complete shit. My current job is eating away at my soul and I dont know how much longer I can take it.
    Thank you Koala fortunately I managed to snap out of it last night. Today I feel alright

I'm sorry you can't stand your job anymore I can totally relate - I decided not to go back to my hotel job for the summer season because I can't stand being around my manager anymore. I hope it won't take too long before I can find a new job. Are you trying to find something else too?

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    Thank you Koala fortunately I managed to snap out of it last night. Today I feel alright

I'm sorry you can't stand your job anymore I can totally relate - I decided not to go back to my hotel job for the summer season because I can't stand being around my manager anymore. I hope it won't take too long before I can find a new job. Are you trying to find something else too?
    Aww glad too hear you're doing better!!

Bah, customer service is just a [BEEP] in general isn't it? lol I'm going back too school because my current degree is essentially useless (which I was told repeatedly but I didnt listen) so know I'm going back too school for something more useful

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Aww glad too hear you're doing better!!

Bah, customer service is just a [BEEP] in general isn't it? lol I'm going back too school because my current degree is essentially useless (which I was told repeatedly but I didnt listen) so know I'm going back too school for something more useful
    Hey what you studying? Great to hear you're going back.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Just watched A Garden Of Words. Good lawdy the feels are strong.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    What a fucked up 1st week of work placement...in both positive and negative ways. I don't even know what to make of it. Better than expected...I think? Real tired though. Real, REAL tired. Gonna have to work on that. No amount of sleep is ever enough sleep. It still hasn't even sunk in to me that I don't have to go back to class. I see that place every time I close my eyes. The next time I see those girls it'll be at the convocation ceremony. I won't ever have to sit in that classroom again, wonder where to sit for lunch again, be in that lab or clinic again, or wear those awful white shoes and white t-shirts. I wish I could shake the feeling. It still feels like I'll have to get up one of these mornings and go to school. September was so long ago, but it seems like just yesterday I was rushing to get all my immunizations updated. I have never in my life put myself through so much stress, anxiety, and depression. It's a strange feeling, to put it lightly. Really, it's indescribable. I'm different now. And it's just strange. I need so much time to process everything that's happened.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well I'm done with highschool. I graduate on Saturday but I'm technically already done. Apart from the anxiety for the graduation ceremony and the small small get together my parents are having afterwards, I'm nervous.

I've been wanting to leave school since elementary school and it was boring. Then in middle and high school when the work was harder, still boring, and the social aspects were horrible, I couldn't wait to get out. Now that I'm leaving, I kind of don't want to Now I have to get a jon, go to college, start joining the real world. I just want to stay in the schedule I've had for the past 12 years: wake up in the morning, go to boring school for 7 hours, go home, maybe do homework, watch TV, sleep. College just sounds too complicated and I DON'T LIKE CHANGE.
    Keep it cool. Cool people never show emotion. Keep it cool.

Page 91 of 137 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 101 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.